It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about voter fraud: Debunking the allegations.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

just wanted to adress the ids being free thing. He was right, they can and are free as of now, atleast ids for the reason of voting. I live in PA where this id law has become a big issue and several times on the news they have said you can get an id free of charge right there in the dmv.
here is an example from a somewhat local to me news source..
voterID
as for you asking about unacounted for money, thats old news and there is many examples, its comon fact that the gov losses billions even trillions every Year with no explanation. I will not cite examples, you can google it and find plenty for yourself that will suit your needs.
edit on 28-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: link

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
your sources are all left wing shills.

try again.

well...good thing you told us, and were able to prove the opposite.... because as every american should know, anything put out by "the left wing" is obviously always wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

as for you asking about unacounted for money, thats old news and there is many examples, its comon fact that the gov losses billions even trillions every Year with no explanation. I will not cite examples, you can google it and find plenty for yourself that will suit your needs.

So, let me get this straight. Y'all are saying that since there is no proof that widespread voter fraud is going on, it must exist, and since you cannot account for any money being used for the specific means of covering up this widespread voter fraud it must be happening.

With that logic, I can say that because of some shootings that have occurred, we should ban all guns, because without evidence that absolutely everyone is shooting each other on a daily basis, it must be occurring.

Nice straw man logic going on here.

Besides, I thought that the entire amount of the debt and missing money was going to hide Obama's birth certificate that would prove that he was spawned in a commie/nazi/muslim lab. It can't be used for both.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

So, let me get this straight. Y'all are saying that since there is no proof that widespread voter fraud is going on, it must exist

when did i say this? not in that quote lol. Your confused again. But if you want to put those words in my mouth than ill go as far as to say your trying to telling us that since there IS proof that small scale voter fraud IS happining than widespead is impossible. And im much more acurate in saying that than your words from my mouth were.
this is the second time my post was quoted and a reply that had little to nothing to do with said quote was posted.
All i first wanted was a debunking of a case of voting fraud proof i had and the issue was avoided. This time i responded specificaly to it being said something along the lines of ,where does the money to pay for the fraud come from because theres never any money missing.
read more carfully for christ sake. And someone debunk the video already if you can since again the thread is titled debunking alligations. I made an aligation now debunk it or just be a man and admit you cant do so.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm not going to say that no voter fraud exists. That would be extremely naive of me. But, to jump from a few cases of legitimate voter fraud to passing legislation hindering more freedoms from the American people is preposterous. And as for the free ID link you provided. Why aren't the right up in arms demanding that the government put a stop to this "redistribution of wealth"?

And again, since all the unaccounted for money has been deemed by the right to have been used by Obama to hide his own Birth Certificate, you cannot use that again for the purposes of hiding the proposed widespread voter fraud. I didn't take your quote out of context, by virtue that you alleged that there is "trillions" of dollars that have simply disappeared, you have made it quite clear that your position is that all of that money has gone to hiding rampant voter fraud.

To take a small number of legitimate voter fraud cases and use it as a springboard for more legislation limiting the rights of Americans should send bile to the mouths of any self respecting conservative. It would be akin to taking a small amount of shootings and banning all firearms over it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

fist i have to ask.. Just what is "legitimate voter fraud"? fraud is fraud and its never legitimate. I respect that you do however admit some fraud happens, so i must also ask this, if small scale fraud happens what makes you so sure it stops there? does that not make it more possible the large scale happens? and in the video i posted its clear that the fraud in said video atualy does change the overall results of the final numbers and thus in turn changes the outcome. Thats pritty big if you ask me.
while the word legitimate is thrown around, where is the legitimate hardcore proof that all those trillions went to obamas bc? and how do you explain the trillions before he ever came into the picture. Back when bush was arond? that money was also used for obama? i think not.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

fist i have to ask.. Just what is "legitimate voter fraud"? fraud is fraud and its never legitimate.

Legitimate as in opposite to speculative. Perhaps verified would be a better word. But, real cases of voter fraud do occur. But, it's not in the numbers that you are suggesting. It's small and isolated.

I respect that you do however admit some fraud happens, so i must also ask this, if small scale fraud happens what makes you so sure it stops there?

For the same reason that the fact that some gun crimes occur doesn't mean that everyone with a firearm is out shooting people en masse.

does that not make it more possible the large scale happens?

Only if by your logic, everyone with a firearm goes around constantly murdering people.

and in the video i posted its clear that the fraud in said video atualy does change the overall results of the final numbers and thus in turn changes the outcome. Thats pritty big if you ask me.

It may slightly change the final numbers, however it does not change the outcome.

while the word legitimate is thrown around, where is the legitimate hardcore proof that all those trillions went to obamas bc?

You would have to ask the birthers, they are the ones that claim that every dime of misappropriated funds has gone to hiding Obama's birth certificate. (I believe that by now they blame the entirety of the national debt on the president hiding his origins as a commie/nazi/muslim/alien/mutant/demon.)

and how do you explain the trillions before he ever came into the picture. Back when bush was arond? that money was also used for obama? i think not.

Of course I agree, obviously that money isn't being used on that nonsense, but we are talking about fantasy here, so, therefore we cannot have the same dollars spent twice. Either the president is spending this money hiding his deal with the devil or "they" are using this money hiding the quintillions of fraudulent votes making sure that democrats win elections while poor defenseless conservative candidates must eek by with votes from good hard working white male landowners who are the only people that conservatives feel legitimately have any right to vote.

I mean hell, if the allegations of widespread voter fraud are true, why do we have a republican controlled house at all instead of a 100% Democrat house AND Senate?
edit on 28-8-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

well everyone owning a gun would sure make it more possible and much easier for everyone to go around killing. So with that comparison small fraud means big fraud is just as possible and easy. Im just saying having a little guy able to do it sugests its more likely the big guy canto. And whats easy for a little guy with no power is always easier for someone in control of things.
And according to the guy in the video, the outcome is swayed in the regions using those computers and so natrualy the overall outcome can be effected as a result of just one big state, much less when several use those things. So how can we be so sure the outcome isnt swayed? we dont.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BennyTheBlade
reply to post by Endorra

ok fair enough, to begin i never spoke of "voter id fraud" but rather simple "voter fraud" as for my examples of proof, well the link is one that i feel is a great example, that was some of my proof and since the thread is titled "debunking the alligations" i asked if it could be debunked. Ater all that video is a big reason i feel its going on from within.
again i didnt speak of voter id fraud but since you ask what the id laws do to prevent it, its not that it prevents it but if everyone needs an id than any exposed fraud must than be on the inside rather than some random guy using fake names. Perhaps you should reread my post you quoted, you seem lost. Your responce didnt exactly have anything to do with my comment
edit on 28-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: tiny keyboard on my phone

You are just not making any sense. You cannot find any voter ID fraud, so you believe voter ID laws are necessary. Huh?

My response certainly did have everything to do with what you commented with. I am not sure where you got so lost. You even attempt to answer it after explaining you cannot. Voter ID laws are there for what reason? To prevent fraud you cannot show has ever happened? Yes, voter fraud exists. How does making me get and show and ID help at all? How does my ID stop diebold?
edit on 29-8-2012 by Endorra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Let's be clear here... Absence of proof does NOT equate to proof of absence - as you would have us all believe! Your premise is flawed from the onset and renders your argument useless.

There is no proof that you eat puppies but thanks to you, I remember that absence of proof is not proof of absence. There is really only one way to be sure that you do not eat puppies. You are going to gladly get in line to prove it too, aren't you? Or is your premise flawed.
Why do you want more government and less freedom?
Are you afraid of something?
Are you afraid of something you have never seen and cannot find proof for ever having happened?
Yeah you are.
Why are you?
What do intelligent people say about that?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

How do I get down to the DMV again and which day do I have off to do that with?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

lmao i dont even know what to say about this. Ill say it again so read slower this time... My post you quoted never once mentioned "voter id fraud". never once did i say "voter id fraud". The words "voter id fraud" was never typed once by me at that point. Not here not in any other thread ever have i talked about "voter id fraud".
yet all you kept talking about in your responce was...thats right "voter id fraud". So how does that pertain to what i said? It doesnt. Your still confused. And you also keep saying i fail to prrove anything but casualy forget to adress the video i posted that infact proves something. Your failing pretty bad here friend.
edit on 29-8-2012 by BennyTheBlade because: added to it

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

its not of my concern where its at. I have an id. Nor is it my concern when you go. Just because you have to take off work and not make money doesnt mean you have to spend it on the id. And before you say it, its also not my concern where the gas comes from to get there. I didnt say gas was free just the id.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

having to get and show an id means that you cant walk into a voting booth using a fake name and cast a vote, thus inturn preventing any potential fraud you may seek to commit. That should be obvious. And why should i need to prove it exists when you just got done saying it does? Is that logical?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join