It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by the.lights

I agree about politeness! (it's not hard to be nice to people)
We went back to England for 4 months when I was a child.....I didn't appreciate it the way I would now.
Oh, if you decide to talk more about your experience seeing the orbs....I for one would be really interested!
jacygirl

LOL!

I'm just going to ignore it and laugh, that's usually the best remedy. Capital letters TERRIFY me!

I'm going to get the UFO video up a little later from last night. These I filmed just 10 minutes after leaving the formation. It's interesting. Again, could be something... could be nothing.

As for the orbs... what would you like to know? I'm an open book on my experiences.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

In this clip, we are discussing the crop. The flattened crop looks as though water has flown across it. To bend the crop at the node of the stalk is very hard to do. , at least, that's my understanding from discussing it with the people there. The lady is saying some of the crop in the fine line she is in is blackened like it was burned.

In this video we are discussing something that just happened that I unfortunately missed capturing on film. The farmer came down one of the tramlines on horseback. As the farmer reached the perimeter of the circle, his horse became extremely panicked and started rearing up. We all had to move away as the situation became unsafe. The farmer eventually calmed the horse and he walked through. Interestingly, the farmer's dog would also not enter the circle. It hung back and the farmer had to call it several times before it came. It bolted through the crop like it did not want to be there.

When we met the farmer on the road later he said that both his horse and his dog never behaved like this normally and their behaviour was very strange and out of character.

The farmer mentioned that his neighbour was in the field at around 5.30am that morning when the circle was first spotted. I believe he said his son was last in the field around 12.30am. Who, or whatever, created the circle did it in less than 5 hours...

edit on 27-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks for posting these.

As a matter of interest do you think these particular crop circles were man made or created by some otherworldly force?

Personally, I have seen ground orbs and have experienced weird things in crop circles though I also know of people that make them, so I believe some could be made by otherworldly forces but plenty are made by people.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
These are my final videos from the Hackpen Hill three dimensional cube crop circle formation. Once again, in the space of only a week, I film more UFO activity. Again, I have absolutely no idea what it was I managed to capture on film here. The UFO video is the bottom one. I filmed it just 10 minutes after leaving the Hackpen Hill three dimensional crop formation.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Thanks for posting these.

As a matter of interest do you think these particular crop circles were man made or created by some otherworldly force?

Personally, I have seen ground orbs and have experienced weird things in crop circles though I also know of people that make them, so I believe some could be made by otherworldly forces but plenty are made by people.

My personal belief is that some are man made whereas the more intricate formations you see may very well be of otherworldly origin - a lot of the evidence points to this, including molecular and cellular changes in the structure of the crop. It astounds me that people aren't more curious or blown away by these things. At least some people out there take a healthy interest which is great to see.

I think the ones I visited at Avebury and Hackpen Hill are less likely to be man made - you have only to look at the view from the sky and the scale to wonder about what it might be that's behind them.

I think it's very interesting that you have seen orbs. I also have seen orbs and know of their existence to be fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Headed out so I don't have time to read many of the posts - so I apologize if this has been said. I watched the UFO video and I have to say......I'm so sorry......I appreciate your post ........ but....... it looks like a weather balloon.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by danblue

Science hasn't got all the answers yet for such light travel etc. Though there are lots of theories and new things being explored that could shed light on the nature of the universe and the possibilities therein.

Dark matter and dark energy are interesting areas being researched, as well as extra dimensions.

Essentially, how much has been learned by science recently, a few hundred years ago, how likely would mobile phones, TV and internet sound? There are potentially many powerful universal truths to be learned that could prove many things hitherto unknown.

www.gizmag.com...

For the first time, a team of astronomers has "observed" a filament of dark matter connecting two neighboring galaxy clusters. Dark matter is a type of matter that interacts only very weakly with light and itself. Its very nature is mysterious. Mapping the dark matter filament's gravity was the key to the breakthrough. The result is considered a crucial first step by scientists. It provides the first direct evidence that the universe is filled by a lacework of dark matter filaments, upon which the visible matter in the universe is distributed like small beads.

physicsworld.com...

Some explanations for dark energy -- such as quintessence, modified gravitational theories that include extra dimensions, or string physics -- suggest that dark energy could change with time. If dark energy became progressively weaker, the universe would eventually collapse in on itself in a "big crunch". If it became stronger, on the other hand, the universe would tear itself apart in a "big rip".

ctp.berkeley.edu...

Another question which is hard to grapple with is why there are three dimensions to space. We have a hard time visualizing more than three dimensions to space, but this is just a limitation of our imagination, many of our theories can be formaulated in any number of dimensions. However, some theories are only mathematically consistent if space has a certain number of dimensions: for example, superstring theory needs nine spatial dimensions. It therefore seems very plausible that there are extra dimensions of space, and that we don't observe them in everyday life because they are small — they did not take part in inflation.

You may be sceptical that we would not have noticed an extra dimension even if it were small. Surely if there were a fourth dimension to move along we could "lose" things which drop down into it — energy and atoms could slip away from us. In fact the known laws of quantum mechanics prevent this. We cannot resolve anything in a small extra dimension unless we have a very high energy probe — in particle physics we always expect to be surprised by new and exciting phenomena as we probe nature with higher energies and therefore search at smaller distances. Indeed many experiments are underway to search for extra dimensions of space: if a high energy collision causes a quark to head off in an extra dimension it will appear to us as an excited state of the quark — it will look as if the quark has magically gained some mass. Other experiments look for a change in the Newtonian law of gravity at short distance. If the gravitational field has more dimensions to spread out in, then the gravitational force will vary more rapidly with distance than usual.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sorry I saw nothing UFO like in this video, what was the UFO where was it in the video? I saw a bright object that did not move and was set in an evening (morning?) sky. So I would like a time and date and location.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I will tell you what they are AIRCRAFT! and I think I can prove it if you confirm date time your position and direction!
edit on 28-8-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
hey OP, can you use night vision on your video recorder?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Sitll looking for the vid where they buzz the people but for those who think crop circles are of no importance ask yourself why they attract the military, as can be seen in these vids.

Ask yourself the question what came first? The areas that the helicopters are using for their training have been used for decades and long before people started flocking to the areas to see the crop circles. What people think are helicopters buzzing people or fields is simply routine helicopter training. As stated before the military helicopter training units have been using these areas for decades. It is part of the low flying and general handling areas. How often do you YT videos being uploaded by people making one day visits to the crop circle areas and also filming helicopters low flying in the area. They are always portrayed as 'black and unmarked' and 'harassing' people when in fact the mil helo training units have been using the areas for decades.
edit on 28-8-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by VoidHawk

You would think the military would have more important things to do than fly over and observe a crop circle. You do have to ask yourself why they would have any interest in it.

People and the 'crop cirlce/UFO believers' are just assuming that there is a some sort of link between the military helicopters and the crop circles. They never think outside the box and think when did the military helicopters start using the areas. Fact is the military helicopter training units have been using the area for decades.

It is a regular low flying and general handling area. You only have to go onto YT to see how people can jump to the completely incorrect assumption that they are being observed, harassed or that the helicopters are watching the circles, etc. If you were around in the 1960, 1970, 1980s etc the numbers of military helicopters using the training areas would be significantly greater than the numbers observed today. The areas are still heavily used by UK Joint Helicopter units and training bases such as Middle Wallop.

www.mod.uk...

www.mod.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Very nice video! Your one of the few who has a decent enough camera to record. Most of the other recordings I see are very low quality, which make me believe they are fake. Cameras made in 2012 arent made to shoot low quality recordings.. Yours was very good.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

That's a rather over simplistic view of the subject and actually not that factually accurate. I know the area well and have many a night down there and have a legion of acquaintances who have lived there for some time or most of their lives. Army helicopters were always a regular site going about their business and yet, for some reason as the amount of military activity on the plain has shrunk dramatically, the number of sightings of military helicopters, off range, has grown exponentially.

The chances are, it's just prurient interest in the circles and an opportunity to log some flight time under their belts however, the presence of helicopters outside of the widely known military areas are common whenever a large or elaborate circle appears and you really don't see them close up that often, off range, otherwise.

I suspect that in part, the MOD still is totally paranoid that one day, they will wake to find 50,000 hippies camped all over the various parts of Wiltshire and the executive will be utterly powerless to do anything about it and as they see the whole crop circles as "The Hippies Fault" they are worried that at some point these various circles will be the "signal" for some sort of "Hippy occupation". They simply don't have the cash to allow the Police to undertake such operations so "off the record" relying on the military to do some of their reconnaissance for them makes perfect sense.

Given the last "Official Stonehenge" in 1984 had over 150,000 people attend for at least 3 days and some 30,000 there for a whole week, you can understand some of their paranoia

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by tommyjo

That's a rather over simplistic view of the subject and actually not that factually accurate. I know the area well and have many a night down there and have a legion of acquaintances who have lived there for some time or most of their lives. Army helicopters were always a regular site going about their business and yet, for some reason as the amount of military activity on the plain has shrunk dramatically, the number of sightings of military helicopters, off range, has grown exponentially.

The chances are, it's just prurient interest in the circles and an opportunity to log some flight time under their belts however, the presence of helicopters outside of the widely known military areas are common whenever a large or elaborate circle appears and you really don't see them close up that often, off range, otherwise.

It isn't a simplistic view but fact. The area is covered by a Dedicated User Area. That area is designated Area 1A and not only covers known military areas but also airspace well outside them. Area 1A means that ALL airspace can be utilised as is regularly done regardless of crop circles. Middle Wallop use it on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51TR3B

Very nice video! Your one of the few who has a decent enough camera to record. Most of the other recordings I see are very low quality, which make me believe they are fake. Cameras made in 2012 arent made to shoot low quality recordings.. Yours was very good.

Yes, we finally have someone on the ground who knows what he is doing.

I just wish he had a compass in his hand.

The compass usually goes haywire when near a real crop circle.

A close look at the soil usually reveals small iron spheres / iron filings.

He got some great shots of the harassing helicopters.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by VoidHawk

You would think the military would have more important things to do than fly over and observe a crop circle. You do have to ask yourself why they would have any interest in it.

People and the 'crop cirlce/UFO believers' are just assuming that there is a some sort of link between the military helicopters and the crop circles. They never think outside the box and think when did the military helicopters start using the areas. Fact is the military helicopter training units have been using the area for decades.

It is a regular low flying and general handling area. You only have to go onto YT to see how people can jump to the completely incorrect assumption that they are being observed, harassed or that the helicopters are watching the circles, etc. If you were around in the 1960, 1970, 1980s etc the numbers of military helicopters using the training areas would be significantly greater than the numbers observed today. The areas are still heavily used by UK Joint Helicopter units and training bases such as Middle Wallop.

www.mod.uk...

www.mod.uk...

There is a connection between the helicopters and the crop circles.

Helicopters = British Intelligence

British Intelligence on occasion knock on the farmers front door and pay them to

destroy certain revealing crop circles.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Sorry, however you view is indeed simplistic and given I made my "professional reputation" from the "Free festival scene" I actually know, first hand, what I am talking about. What scares the establishment about the "travellers" is partly. They contain ,in their ranks, a high percentage of "establishment people" who have, in the eyes of the executive "gone native". This includes dozens of extremely "well connected folk with old money backgrounds" to, a good number of ex military people who found "civvy life" a total let down. The executive and the MOD know for certain that, their plans and operations had been "consistently and deliberately leaked" to the "travellers" via those in their own executive who have their own families involved in the scene.

Not only that, the executive's attempts to "infiltrate" the "travellers" has been thwarted on virtually every occasion by "well connected travellers" being told who the "agents" were. Then there's the whole "MAFF" scam that is probably one of the most hilarious pieces of disinformation that has ever been concocted, by one lone "traveller", that had the security services desperately running around trying investigate a total myth and actually questioning people over the machinations and "membership" of an organisation that has never existed. It has even been suggested that the Ministry or Agriculture and Fisheries chose that name as it is shortened to MAFF in honour of the laughs it gave many high ranking Civil Servants, when they found out how easily fooled the security services had been by a single "lone hippy".

I rarely play the, "I was there and part of it and have deep inside knowledge from years of experience" card however, in this case I am happy to, because I actually know first hand. I also have a bunch of mates who actually make a good few of the circles and they have night vision film of military helicopters working in tandem with the Police on some unspecified operations, operations that thwarted their attempts to actually create a circle on more than one occasion.

For the last 25 years annually, from May till early September, there has been a huge game of "hide and seek" between the MOD, the "travellers" and the "crop circle makers", going on down in Wiltshire and to pretend otherwise is to display a complete ignorance of the facts.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
And also this one approximately 30-40 minutes after the UFO video, again filmed from the crop circle at Avebury but with different people...

So why did you not go to the location when in daylight is there a road there to explain lights that appear then disappear .

You post so little info is that to keep it as mysterious as possible and as you can see as stated before video cameras auto-focus doesn't cope well with lights at night!

If I filmed something like that that I would post a map image with my location, time, direction I was facing camera make model and zoom level.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join