It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
with the greatest respect you witnessed a light in the sky and automatically assume its aliens

im not a believer in crop circles ..99% of the worlds crop circles are found in a small part of England which to me proves they are man made

having said that, ive witnessed at 1st hand star like objects in the sky over the north east which appear to be moving ,stop then disappear

maybe i should start taking my camera with me when walking the dogs

All six of us who witnessed this light will verify what it did before I filmed it as I have described previously.

Take your camera with you everywhere, you never know what you might film.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK. This is the video I recorded about 30-40 minutes after the UFO video. This light kept popping up, glowing then disappearing up on the hill. It is all just trees and fields up there. Again, I am not claiming this is anything connected with the light filmed in the sky but it is still interesting nonetheless. The people you hear with me in the clip are 4 people who visited the circle on their way back from a pop festival. Bear in mind that farmers were collecting the hay so this may explain the light on the hill, I don't know. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
And also this one approximately 30-40 minutes after the UFO video, again filmed from the crop circle at Avebury but with different people...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these recent videos.

I guess the obvious question here, firstly, is that are you certain these couldn't be lights from traffic winding down the hill, as there is a road and tracks in the vicinity.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I guess the obvious question here, firstly, is that are you certain these couldn't be lights from traffic winding down the hill, as there is a road and tracks in the vicinity.

This was up on the hill and there is no road. Again, I really don't know what I was filming here. It's very odd. But there could be a simple explanation - I just felt that in light of the interest the UFO video generated I'd post these out of interest as they could be connected. Then again they might not be. I really don't know...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

This was up on the hill and there is no road. Again, I really don't know what I was filming here. It's very odd. But there could be a simple explanation - I just felt that in light of the interest the UFO video generated I'd post these out of interest as they could be connected. Then again they might not be. I really don't know...

Could be anything I guess, it wasn't exhibiting otherwordly powers as far as the video shows. My guess on these two recent videos is maybe it was a person with a lantern behind a hill.

Is there a topographical map of your exact location that could shed some light on the terrain.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Could be anything I guess, it wasn't exhibiting otherwordly powers as far as the video shows. My guess on these two recent videos is maybe it was a person with a lantern behind a hill.

Is there a topographical map of your exact location that could shed some light on the terrain.

There is. I can find one if you likeI have walked up there once before. There are no roads or any habitation. It's very hard to say. It could be the farmers working late with the harvest. Interesting though.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

These areas are very near me, I know these roads very well and there are roads all round Hackpen Hill. Perhaps you were somewhere secluded, and it isn't always possible to detect rural roads, especially at night, but there are roads there that are behind hedges.

These are the crop circles you were in from these videos, if you look at the aerial photos you will see there are roads. Not saying this WAS definitely lights from a road but it's a possibility.

Avebury
Hackpen Hill
edit on 26-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My first thought was crop circle fakers!

I am in Bristol and saw an extremely large brilliant star which suddenly appeared in the sky just as it was beginning to get light, two days ago. At first it seemed to be moving but that was probably cloud effect. To describe it as a light being shone through a crystal would be close. I thought it was an approaching plane but it remained stationary. As I was at work I had to stop observing it for a while and when I next looked, the sky was considerably lighter, but it was still glowing away, which surprised me as there was so much daylight.

I grabbed another look about five minutes later and my heart nearly stopped at the site of this huge star, now spread out to the size of the full moon, looking like a kaleidoscope. My god this is it I thought, alien contact!

I'm not sure if it was relief or a sense of stupidity when I realised that I had my reading glasses on and they had caused the kaleidoscope effect.

I guess it was probably Venus but looked bigger and closer than I have ever seen before. Am currently working in the same place but there are too many clouds about to see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

This is the approximate location of the light in the new video.

51°25'57.95"N 1°50'16.40"W

Paste the co ords into google earth and you can see a lane suitable for vehicles and farms and houses close by. To confirm it is the location you can see the two clumps of trees that are visible in the video.

This is the position of the crop circle - 51°25'51.73"N 1°51'4.34"W

It has to be said that neither of the lights can be connected to the circle in any way as one light is around two fields away and the original light is many miles distance. There is no need to assume there is anything anomalous about either light - one is in the direction of an airport the other in the direction of a lane and farms.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

We have date, time, location what was the direction because I think it was a star, so what direction were you facing?

West

A few tips one buy a monopod if your camera has a tripod socket, don't use auto-focus on lights in the sky you get all sorts of problems as the camera tries to focus.

Also if you put the time date location and direction in Stellarium the star Arcturus would be in that location it's the fourth brightest star in the sky a bit of a coincidence don't you think!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks for posting these coordinates. Whilst, as you agree these second videos probably aren't anomalous lights, Avebury certainly is renowned for sightings as is the area in general.

Another place in the area known for sightings is the White Horse at Uffington and the Ridgeway,you perhaps visited there already, but if not, I would recommend it. There are often crop circles under the White Horse there too. I have experienced things there.

I have added an image where myself and an ex bf experienced awesome zooming, intelligent UFO from Avebury car park, late at night in 1997 and around the same time, the road where we experienced another encounter. And a place where a friend and I seen ground orbs was in one of these fields in the immediate Avebury vicinity.

Darkest night is probably when these things appear most, I have seen UFO groups with recording equipment setting up there for the night though I do think these lights are intelligent and all knowing so would probably be aware of any equipment.

edit on 27-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Yesterday late afternoon and evening. More videos to come later today...

Hackpen Hill Three Dimensional Cube Formation - 26th August 2012

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
More from yesterday. LOTS of helicopter activity...

More to come later tonight...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What do you expect it will end up on the news and in the papers and what's the best way to do that now let me think ah a helicopter why try and make something obvious seem sinister

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello....first I would like to say how much I have enjoyed this thread. Mostly because you (OP) have been SUCH a gentleman with your replies....even though some posts have been rude. Also really nice that some of you lovely ATS'ers have helped to enhance this thread....with good related info and experiences!
I am a sky-watcher, but here in SW Ontario Canada, it's not exactly a hot spot for activity. But I keep watching, lol.
My parents were from Yorkshire....at this time in my life I wish I was there.....doing what you're doing (crop circles, etc.)....in fact I'm quite jealous!
Thank you very much for the added videos.....I hope this thread stays active for a long time.
jacygirl

P.S. S&F of course!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What do you expect it will end up on the news and in the papers and what's the best way to do that now let me think ah a helicopter why try and make something obvious seem sinister

it was simply a quizzical remark. Had you read back over the full thread you would have also viewed there are lots of videos of helicopter activity around the circles, sometimes sinister. Since when did quizzical = sinister...?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Hello....first I would like to say how much I have enjoyed this thread. Mostly because you (OP) have been SUCH a gentleman with your replies....even though some posts have been rude. Also really nice that some of you lovely ATS'ers have helped to enhance this thread....with good related info and experiences!
I am a sky-watcher, but here in SW Ontario Canada, it's not exactly a hot spot for activity. But I keep watching, lol.
My parents were from Yorkshire....at this time in my life I wish I was there.....doing what you're doing (crop circles, etc.)....in fact I'm quite jealous!
Thank you very much for the added videos.....I hope this thread stays active for a long time.
jacygirl

P.S. S&F of course!

You're welcome jacy.

I was raised to be polite. If the whole world were polite and showed manners our culture would be millennia ahead than where we are today. All public forums on the net are subject to rudeness, discourteousness and pettiness - it comes with the territory. The secret is to learn to rise above it. It is only coming from a place of terrible negativity in the individuals concerned.

I would greatly encourage you to keep your eyes to the sky. You never know what you might witness.

Yorkshire is a lovely part of the world - I've been there twice. Have you ever been back there?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

it was simply a quizzical remark. Had you read back over the full thread you would have also viewed there are lots of videos of helicopter activity around the circles, sometimes sinister. Since when did quizzical = sinister...?

OK why even quizzical WHAT is the best way to show others get video and pictures A HELICOPTER so why try to make it seem strange! if you had access to one would you have used it the answer would be YES!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I agree about politeness! (it's not hard to be nice to people)
We went back to England for 4 months when I was a child.....I didn't appreciate it the way I would now.
Oh, if you decide to talk more about your experience seeing the orbs....I for one would be really interested!
jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join