page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thats awesome, ive seen a similar object in the sky back when i was a kid

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You know, I could stick up another couple of videos I took with some other people that had come into the crop circle about a 30-40 minutes after the UFO of a weird light up on the hill in the opposite direction to the UFO. It's quite interesting. Again, could be something... could be nothing...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
You know, I could stick up another couple of videos I took with some other people that had come into the crop circle about a 30-40 minutes after the UFO of a weird light up on the hill in the opposite direction to the UFO. It's quite interesting. Again, could be something... could be nothing...

No thanks

I've seen enough of "strange" and "weird" airplane lights/reflections already

BTW that is one beautiful man made crop circle you visited, thanks for providing aerial photos of it.

Just one more thing- please remember not to keep your mind to open as it may fall off

It nearly happened to me a few years ago and now I'm glad it didn't and I'm back in full "close minded" mode again

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I dont know what 12 pages says . Probably that it isnt true . If I was a debunker Id say you just met some mossad agents on a test site and got lucky .
But LOL a fool debunks them.
And - no adult said a sensible word in that video - while the boy took a message no one heard till the end .And yes indeed - what he said
Winners.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Right on, great job grabbing the camera man! I wish I had a camera when I saw 3 unknown black objects then a bright sun like object appeared too bright to look at in broad daylight in 86 with a friend eyewitness and a 3rd guy walking his dog saw them.

I keep a camera with me now but nada

Keep on filming and bring us the mother load.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I watched the video, but it doesnt mean that it made the crop circle.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime

Right on, great job grabbing the camera man! I wish I had a camera when I saw 3 unknown black objects then a bright sun like object appeared too bright to look at in broad daylight in 86 with a friend eyewitness and a 3rd guy walking his dog saw them.

I keep a camera with me now but nada

Keep on filming and bring us the mother load.

Keep a hold of your camera Overtime. You never know when it might be needed...

I went to the crop circle with camera in hand on the off chance there might be some 'activity'... and my hunch paid off.

BTW, yes. how great would that be to be the first person to film the mother load.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

True and very cool - liking this for sure . Theres nothing quite quite like co-incidence to trip you up ..
As in , a few few few winners and , guaranteed ; Losers
edit on 25-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: capital L , putting a number 1 sign also

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
OP I am curious if you have ever seen or filmed other UFO? Also did you all go as a group to the crop circle to look for UFO in sky or was it just a chance encounter?

This will be my fourth sighting in 3 years - so I'm averaging just over 1 a year. The primary reason I bought the video camera was after my orb sighting in 2009 - so three years on, my investment finally paid off. Had my 2009 sighting been filmed the whole world would know the truth - I was within 500 ft of six orbs in a diagonal line moving across the sky, stopping mid air, then moving off again.

I knew none of these people in the video. I went on my own to the circle. The couple with the child are from Brighton. The Australian man was there on holiday and is now a Facebook friend. His partner is the Swiss lady with the long hair who also could not see the object through her camera.
edit on 25-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

Thanks, this is certainly a more credible experience to me. To often people post vids from accounts who seem to encounter UFO everyday. The vid itself seemed credible and it does appear you are not just someone producing vids every week to get attention.

* I also hope you will try to gather more footage from this area, if I encountered UFO I would be going back with multiple camera hoping to find something difficult to discredit. I am also wondering if you personally feel that what you saw was alien tech or at least far more advanced then we the public knows of today? *
edit on 25-8-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Very cool video, love the accent.. yes I know I know.. you brits don't have accents.
It's hard to say what it is, but I guess since it was flying that technically would make it an Uknown Flying Object! LOL Your video reminds me of this flying object thing that me and my boys saw last year over the the mountains. We are in Colorado in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and we saw it just over the mountains. Couldn't quite make out what it was and then it was gone so fast.

Maybe it is just the increase in available recording technology and that is why we hear of so much more UFO activity, maybe it is that our governments are more advanced and maybe hiding things like this from us, but it does seem like there is a lot more UFO activity the older I have gotten. So much more in the past 10 years anyway. Does it feel that way to anyone else?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thank you so much for your post! I gave you S&F not only due to the fact
your siting seems credible, it takes alot of guts to post your experience
knowing you will be ridiculed by many who may or may not understand your
position. I am REALLY impressed that you responded to or at least
attempted to answer to every singe post, very admirable & seems to
to be rare. I'm also pretty new so what do I know....
I have had several incredible experiences through out my life with &
w/o witnesses. I have never posted my experiences due to time
in creating the OP & answering everyone's questions. So I am thankful
to anyone creating an intelligent thread.

Cheers
Ektar

You should be very thankful to have received good marks from Phage!
He is highly respected here!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritOf78
Don't have time to read all posts so this might have already been suggested, but it looks (and by your description, sounds) like a chinese lantern to me.

No, for a change not. A CL.. would be reddish/deep orange.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Unity_99
You got 3 stars for this. I turned off the sound. And at 1 second, noted the position of the ufo in relation to the cloud, it was roughly even with it. Just 22 seconds later, it is considerable moved below the cloud and is still moving lower. I haven't gotten further without sound but just thought I would report to you that what you wrote wasn't true, and those who starred it obviously didn't play the video without sound like you said you did.

No it doesn't.... it seems that way because the OP keeps zooming in and out and shaking and moving around.
It barely moves at all.

Note the clouds. Its only 20 seconds roughly difference, and note the cloud is beside, that is how you tell. Not the shaking, not the zooming in and out. The position of being directly beside, on level with the cloud to the left of the craft, and then suddenly quite significantly down from the cloud to the left and still moving down. Like I said, just a scant few seconds later.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i live near Bedford and have seen alot of these bizarre flying lights, and a credit to your camera, i filmed for 3 minutes on my phone of something hovering in the distance, when i checked the footage it wasn't there only clear sky, yet i know i filmed it

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Today I visited a new crop circle that appeared overnight (25th-26th August) at Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire and can confirm that 10 minutes after leaving the formation I filmed two stationary balls of light in the evening sky.

Hackpen Hill Crop Circle Formation - 26th August 2012

Because I also have the two anomalous light videos from last Sunday evening filmed after the UFO video that started this all off, I shall post these first, then start posting today's crop circle videos followed by the video I filmed this evening of the two balls of light suspended in the sky. I really don't know what to think at the moment, or what to make of all this, I can only show you this stuff. It could be something, it could be nothing. But I would like your opinions nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

OP I am curious if you have ever seen or filmed other UFO? Also did you all go as a group to the crop circle to look for UFO in sky or was it just a chance encounter?

This will be my fourth sighting in 3 years - so I'm averaging just over 1 a year. The primary reason I bought the video camera was after my orb sighting in 2009 - so three years on, my investment finally paid off. Had my 2009 sighting been filmed the whole world would know the truth - I was within 500 ft of six orbs in a diagonal line moving across the sky, stopping mid air, then moving off again.

I knew none of these people in the video. I went on my own to the circle. The couple with the child are from Brighton. The Australian man was there on holiday and is now a Facebook friend. His partner is the Swiss lady with the long hair who also could not see the object through her camera.
edit on 25-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

Thanks, this is certainly a more credible experience to me. To often people post vids from accounts who seem to encounter UFO everyday. The vid itself seemed credible and it does appear you are not just someone producing vids every week to get attention.

* I also hope you will try to gather more footage from this area, if I encountered UFO I would be going back with multiple camera hoping to find something difficult to discredit. I am also wondering if you personally feel that what you saw was alien tech or at least far more advanced then we the public knows of today? *
edit on 25-8-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

Thanks!

I am going to post everything I have filmed since Sunday and also from today. I will leave it to people to make their own minds up. I have no idea what I have filmed over the last week, it's just all so surreal.

I went back today to the Hackpen Hill cube circle that appeared just last night. 10 minutes after leaving the formation, I filmed two balls of light suspended in the sky.

I believe all the UFO's I have witnessed over the last 3 years are not from here. As to what they are, and where they are from, your guess is as good as mine. I can make a few intelligent guesses though... And I have a theory based on my experiences that is pretty mind-blowing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Very cool video, love the accent.. yes I know I know.. you brits don't have accents.
It's hard to say what it is, but I guess since it was flying that technically would make it an Uknown Flying Object! LOL Your video reminds me of this flying object thing that me and my boys saw last year over the the mountains. We are in Colorado in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and we saw it just over the mountains. Couldn't quite make out what it was and then it was gone so fast.

Maybe it is just the increase in available recording technology and that is why we hear of so much more UFO activity, maybe it is that our governments are more advanced and maybe hiding things like this from us, but it does seem like there is a lot more UFO activity the older I have gotten. So much more in the past 10 years anyway. Does it feel that way to anyone else?

Thanks for your reply.

What an amazing experience you had. In answer to your question, I don't believe this technology is 'local' - I have seen orbs close so I need no convincing as I KNOW. I also believe that sightings worldwide are on the up - partly due to more widely available recording media but perhaps also due to something else. There may be a point with every young civilisation when first contact occurs. Perhaps we are experiencing a gradual build up to that point...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
Thank you so much for your post! I gave you S&F not only due to the fact
your siting seems credible, it takes alot of guts to post your experience
knowing you will be ridiculed by many who may or may not understand your
position. I am REALLY impressed that you responded to or at least
attempted to answer to every singe post, very admirable & seems to
to be rare. I'm also pretty new so what do I know....
I have had several incredible experiences through out my life with &
w/o witnesses. I have never posted my experiences due to time
in creating the OP & answering everyone's questions. So I am thankful
to anyone creating an intelligent thread.

Cheers
Ektar

You should be very thankful to have received good marks from Phage!
He is highly respected here!

Many thanks!

I am grateful and humbled as this sighting seems to have had an effect on a significant number of people that have seen it. I am so excited to have been able to capture this event. And I shall be posting my other videos to this thread over the coming days, including the one captured just two hours ago of the two orbs suspended in the sky ten minutes after I left the Hackpen Hill crop circle formation.

I was aware of Phage before when I used to visit here a lot after my 2009 orb encounter. I know he has a lot of respect here so yes, that was pretty awesome.

Keep your eyes to the skies is all I say to people. And that's what I have been doing for three years now. It's amazing what's out there...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
with the greatest respect you witnessed a light in the sky and automatically assume its aliens

im not a believer in crop circles ..99% of the worlds crop circles are found in a small part of England which to me proves they are man made

having said that, ive witnessed at 1st hand star like objects in the sky over the north east which appear to be moving ,stop then disappear

maybe i should start taking my camera with me when walking the dogs

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Sounds interesting. Are you posting these videos tonight?

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join