It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Avebury Crop Circle, UK With Multiple Witnesses

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

hey...sorry...about this:

West to North West. Planets don't hang stationary, change brightness dramatically, then move and blink out.

I actually witnessed such an event to my amazement. We were driving in a car, the sun just got behind the horizon, and was still illuminating the sky, a passenger jet that took off from the nearby airport was traveling in same direction (towards the sunset) we were traveling, but it was in front of us. Due to this , and a slow ascending, it appeared that it wasn't moving. It appeared almost stationary and was glowing being illuminated by the sun going behind the horizon. It even changed intensity of a glow a few times. After a while It's angle changed in reference to our position (we were continually moving by car) and it seemed to disappear, because the sun wasn't hitting at that angle anymore and it was further away. After that I have many times noticed planes glowing in the sky and later disappearing after changing direction.

At first I yelled UFO
Anyway...I'm not saying it's the same case here, but it sounded similar.

edit:

ups...I miss read...thought you said planes not planets.
edit on 25-8-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm in the United States and have had 3 encounters. (video taped, but like most you can't appeciate the brilliance of the light and i was too far away).
I'd like to know why they love making crop circles in England so much?!?! Also, I'd be very careful saying you feel connected to them, or to anyone that seeks them out, or is mesmerized by UFO & extraterrestrials. After years of study, it's my opinion that they are of demonic origin.
edit on 25-8-2012 by PMNOrlando because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OP I am curious if you have ever seen or filmed other UFO? Also did you all go as a group to the crop circle to look for UFO in sky or was it just a chance encounter?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

I'd like to know why they love making crop circles in England so much?!?!

They don't , These Guys and others like them do .

After years of study, it's my opinion that they are of demonic origin.

Is this an American thing , I don't understand it therefor its Demonic .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

As Gortex points out these are probably the three guys who made the formation the op is standing in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Sitll looking for the vid where they buzz the people but for those who think crop circles are of no importance ask yourself why they attract the military, as can be seen in these vids.

edit on 23-8-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

I have also experienced this. however, not to disagree, but just to point out: some of these videos seem to have been shot in Wiltshire very close to Salisbury Plain, which is a military zone. One would expected heightened military activity around there. Also, north Wiltshire was home until recently to RAF Lyneham (an Airforce base)...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

For example, Colin Andrews in the last video says that the military helicopter came 'out of nowhere.' However, Alton Barnes is about 17 miles from RAF Lyneham (as was) and probably 10 miles from the Salisbury Plain military area. And why wouldn't pilots decide to take a look at interesting crop circles?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
If you watch the video with no sound, it's a very different experience.
We see a bright light/reflection for a total of about 4-5 seconds and in that time it appears to be stationary and that's it.

Obviously the energy and excitement from the people make the video what it is and I'm sure being there would make it much better... but just as a viewer and watching objectively, I don't see anything to get excited about.

edit on 24/8/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

You got 3 stars for this. I turned off the sound. And at 1 second, noted the position of the ufo in relation to the cloud, it was roughly even with it. Just 22 seconds later, it is considerable moved below the cloud and is still moving lower. I haven't gotten further without sound but just thought I would report to you that what you wrote wasn't true, and those who starred it obviously didn't play the video without sound like you said you did.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by tracehd1
Sorry if this was asked before but..can you tell us your experience in a crop circle? Do you feel different while in it? They say...cameras stop working sometimes, physical feelings of being in one ..ect

This is only my second crop circle. My first was the Yin-Yang circle in 2009 near Silbury Hill very close to this circle. I always enter the circles with a sense of great respect and awe. People get different things from encountering crop circles. Everyone experiences something different, unique. For me, I feel greatly appreciative, humbled, respectful, a sense of peace, solitude and awe.

As you can hear in the film, both Gabriela (the Swiss lady) and I could not see the object through our viewfinders. It was only once I'd got home that I was able to see the object had been captured. The most interesting thing about this? The way that the light appeared to the naked eye and how it appeared on camera. The camera in no way did this thing justice. The light being emitted was unlike any other light you can imagine. It was like a sparkling jewel. Beautiful, in fact. And I have seen this light before in 2009, but much closer.

When you see a craft, the video will show an orb moving. That is the nature of the thing, its not possible to capture a clear shot unless it was daylight, and they showed up without any light shield on.

I'm finally reading Sleepers big big thread here, I'd put it off. I had read his other threads and checked his site out thoroughly, but for some reason the big thread was too intimidating to me, its taking time to go through it. But the reasons they do what they do, is pretty obvious if you read the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really good job in capturing this, even if it doesn't do justice to the actual siting. I wish I could have had a camera/video on hand for ours. I'm not surprised you're being called out to the crop circles, they are prompting you to go there.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw the exact same type of UFO in London about 4 weeks ago. I recognize it. It was just as bright but I attributed that to the fact that it happened during the day.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Someone tell the little kid to SHUT UP !!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The sun is going down it could be the reflection off a plane. Just one of the many possibilities. UFO yes ET probably not

Yes it could have been Santa Mooning them also...but is that likely since it is not December?

So you think it's more likely that this is ET than a plane glinting in the sunset?

That's all I see here. It's a distant plane and the angle of it is causing the sun to reflect and cause a spot.

That is the MOST PLAUSIBLE scenario, and suggesting it is anything else is clutching at straws and does nothing to improve the position of those of us who do believe we are being visited.

This is the worst thing about believing that we are visited - others who instantly assign everything that "could" be a UFO as being evidence of aliens visiting us. It's a bright dot, in the sky, during sunset. It proves nothing, and is most plausibly a standard passenger plane.

Sorry about that was in a real mood and making jokes all over the place that day. No one laughed BTW.

You are correct, but anyone seeing something in person has an advantage and is can better judge if something is odd.
Certainly does not prove anything, which the only thing that would is if it was shown landing in front of them all, but then it could still be military so would have to see aliens creatures come out...but then they could be engineered by the gov too, to fool us... OK I am still in a mood today!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
i've had my own unexplainable experiences... A few of them actually ... That's why i'm here ... Maybe i posted my own experience here on ATS... I cant remember ... Alot stranger than dots in the sky ...

I'm not telling you that your belief system is faulty, or that aliens and UFO's do not exist ... I would never ... If anyone is a believer, it's the guy typing this message right now ... But what we're seeing here, and what we've seen here on ATS and all across YouTube THOUSANDS of times over the past few years, are most likely planes....

If you think i joined this site to shoot down people's videos, you're wrong ... I search this forum everyday hoping to see something cool ... To be even more exact, i search these forums looking for something similar to what i've seen ... no luck yet ...

I've seen these planes for years now ... To be honest, they fooled me for YEARS (i feel like an idiot now) before i realized what i was seeing .... It was an easy mistake to make ... Glowing stationary lights in the sky ... Sometimes they would move back and forth from side to side, usually returning to the same position ... Now i know that's because PLANES do not fly in a straight line... And when they're coming straight at you with bright lights on, there is no plane to see ... Like i said, an easy mistake to make ....

Here's another secret ... These lights in the sky had me so intrigued that i went out and i bought a telescope... I figured, "Hey...these things are stationary for 5 or 10 minutes at a time, i should be able to train a scope on it"...so i did .. and what i found when the light faded was a plane banking to the left...

Get yourself a telescope ... Don't take my word for it ... I'm not trying to down anyone's good time .. I'm just trying to help you out ...

I just don't want to be mistaken for one of the MANY so called 'skeptics' that DO PROWL this forum looking for a reason to hurt someone's feelings or flex their wiki knowledge ...

These guys are out there ... But i'm not one of them ....

Thanks.

Many thanks.

Again, I can only reiterate what I've said previously. I live 6 miles from Cardiff airport. I regularly walk my dog over the high ground and for the last three years have become familiar with plane landing lights/sun flare of the fuselage/etc. And like you, the first couple of times I freaked because my mind tricked me into seeing something. You soon become well versed in spotting planes at dusk or night.

Like you, I joined these forums after an orb encounter in 2009. I was a skeptic. Now I am a believer - although I hate this term - as it suggest a belief system. I prefer KNOWER. I have knowledge. I have witnessed something incredible that, to me, is irrefutable. Ergo, I now KNOW there is something out there. Like you.

What can I tell you about the event in my video? I can tell you it is 100% legitimate. As I have stated previously, from the moment I spotted the object to reaching my bag and camera was about 30-40 seconds. At the point where I spotted this thing, it was a like a large ball in the sky and was dazzling like a torchlight being shone through a prism/crystal/gemstone. The only light I've ever seen in my life similar was the light given off by the orbs I saw in August 2009. Ultimately, people can make up their own minds about my video. I know what we saw was something truly incredible and I am still in awe of it now. Always will be, in fact.

Finally, my ATS Forum name was chosen for a particular reason... I don't just believe, I know we are being visited by these light beings, whatever they are and I really hope they make their presence more obvious in the coming years. I believe we are living in very exciting times, my friend.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by ThinkingCap because: Broken Record / Dead Horse Beating

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The sun is going down it could be the reflection off a plane. Just one of the many possibilities. UFO yes ET probably not

Changed its intensity from a large glowing orb that dazzled extremely brightly - akin to a powerful torch being shone through a crystal, to what you see in the latter stages of it when I started filming. I had spotted it when it was stationary in the sky and doing its dazzling thing and I shouted for everyone to look up, they all looked up and were saying 'Oh my God' (as was I...) and I ran across the crop circle to grab my camera. It was stationary for 30-40 seconds from the point I filmed, it had started to move very slowly to the point where you see it dissapear, briefly reappear then vanish.

Thank you for posting this video on ATS.

Next time you stand in a crop circle please take a compass with you.

It just might go haywire on you and have a hard time finding magnetic north.

Look for small iron spheres in the ground in the crop circle.

-----------
The UFO you captured appears to have - winked - out on you.

Hopefully, they will come a little closer next time.

Do you go to the Crop Circle Connector.com website to do research before visiting crop circles?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobidinc
Not saying it's not ET, but my own personal rules for this type of thing, if it travels in a straight line, its a satellite, unless there is two in close proximity traveling together, satellites can appear and disappear pending on angle, they can all so flash and wobble if they are unstable and out of use, and variate speed slightly once again based on viewing angle, could you see any change in direction or complete stopping? I hope you say yes

It was a very large ball of light - like a torch being shone through a diamond/prism/jewel and it was suspended in the sky not moving. It looked like it was going to do something literally incredible. This was in the first 30-40 seconds. I then started filming and this was when it dimmed somewhat - it was much brighter and dazzling to the naked eye than what you see on camera. it then started, slowly, to move off then blinked out...
edit on 25-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Is it this one you are talking about?
It just happened a couple of days ago.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This one;

Avebury Crop Circle - 1st August 2012

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobidinc
Not saying it's not ET, but my own personal rules for this type of thing, if it travels in a straight line, its a satellite, unless there is two in close proximity traveling together, satellites can appear and disappear pending on angle, they can all so flash and wobble if they are unstable and out of use, and variate speed slightly once again based on viewing angle, could you see any change in direction or complete stopping? I hope you say yes

It was a very large ball of light - like a torch being shone through a diamond/prism/jewel and it was suspended in the sky not moving. It looked like it was going to do something literally incredible. This was in the first 30-40 seconds. I then started filming and this was when it dimmed somewhat - it was much brighter and dazzling to the naked eye than what you see on camera. it then started, slowly, to move off then blinked out...
edit on 25-8-2012 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

Try going back to the same crop circle at the exact same time of day.

See what happens.

Take a compass and a pocket laser with you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by the.lights

way cool
sorry for the one liner its early

Hey, no problem. I'm the same first thing...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
Chromed or metallic helium balloon? Or yet another shy UFO? All that tech used to get here and they hide.

Imagine the utter disappointment of standing in a crop circle and a chrome Barbie helium crumpled balloon landing at your feet

That's hilarious!! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join