It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Living Bible is a History Book

page: 17
14
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Nice try. Satan doesn't exist

LEARN TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

You are believing EXACTLY what the PTB's mind control (dis)information is telling you to believe


Their agenda is to remain on top, their methods are to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible...including death threats, murder, and attack the messenger at all costs.

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer

The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth. How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?


The Truth is, the Greatest Trick Satan ever performed is convince the world he didn’t exist. If people didn’t believe of His Existence, they would come to rebellion by trusting in themselves instead of The Lord Almighty. They would never come to realize the gravity of what they are doing, because they rationalize that their can be no God if There is no Satan. There is no light without shadow and their can be no reason to trust God if there is no evil to harm them.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled

Many people simply can't accept this idea of an unseen, organized evil in the universe. It's hard to believe what we can't see. But I also think that Satan wants it to be hard to believe. One of my favorite movie quotes is this line from The Usual Suspects: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Why would the Devil want us to believe he doesn't exist? Because this invisible spiritual battle is all about us and where our souls will end up. Evil is an organized attack from Satan, a fallen angel trying to lure us away from God. (Read 1 Peter 5:8-9.) Satan wants us to think he's not real so we don't expect the attack. But the battle is real. The Bible explains it this way: "We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and powers in the spiritual world" (Ephesians 6:12).

Deliver Us From Evil

Human beings tend to be unthinking conformists and can't imagine that society has been thoroughly corrupted. Monkey see; monkey do. And most of what monkey sees is degrading and often disgusting. Link







edit on 25-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..




posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, then the Illuminati and the so called devil are doing a horrible job, seeing Christianity is still around, especially in the U.S., with a church on every corner block. I don't believe in the "force", that idea was over after the 5th time I watched Star Wars. But I will give you props buddy, Usual Suspects was a great flick.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by randyvs
 


We knew YOU would agree.


If you're speaking for more than one person please introduce them.


If something makes any sense at all in standard logic, you usually hiss and try to exorcise it.


Using standard logic I would deduce this to be a straight out lie. You're obviously making assumptions as if they're facts when no exorcise or hiss can be detected anywhere in the text. Which being the only engine of communication here-in, seems to expose you of posting not only another childlike off topic comment. But with a willingness to deceive, fabricate and exaggerate and even LIE.

After Infinity/eternity = Legion

So thanks for the off topic lies and logical lessons in childish behavior.


edit on 26-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 

You come across like you believe you have so many answers and a such a good grip on things, afterinfinity, especially when you're spewing your venom towards Christianity:


To all of the Christians of ATS, I have just realized a highly conspicuous conflict of interests, born of and upheld by your faith, that would have any psychologist shaking their head in amusement.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Talking about a psychologist shaking their head in amusement, I find your following thread to show a confused and misogynist guy who doesn't have many adult options in this world:


So, he likes this chick, whom we'll call....Chick. So, Buddy and Chick get along just great. Why? Because he's not the best looking, and she knows that if she treats him like he's worth something, she can walk all over him like a welcome mat. And he isn't willing to let go of her because she has nice knockers and actually looks kinda okay for her age, and as I said, she milks his conscience and nice-guy-ism to the point that he's helpless around her.

Alright. So we've had her living with us before. Not my property, I don't have anywhere else to go, I can't do crap. Oh, but she ticks me off immediately. Just breaking all sorts of rules that we set in place before she even arrives, then she bats her lashes and "Oh, it's alright." He apologizes to HER. Eventually, she gets sick of me and leaves.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I'm saying is that it doesn't really look like you're the kind of guy who should perceive yourself as having it together enough to have much of an answer for the rest of us.

It actually sounds like you should probably rethink things and give the historical Jesus another go. I pray this message will fall on a soul willing to listen for once. Or you can just spew venom. Up to you, earth brother.



posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead
 

Found this thread that makes my case for us getting along, better than I can.
Skeptics and Believers need not quarrel in my opinion



The implications of this should be fairly straightforward in my opinion, but people still seem intent on arguing with one another. Self-professed skeptics call believers crazy crackpots. Self-professed believers call skeptics close-minded and ignorant. Are there believers in the world who are wrong? Yes - otherwise they wouldn't be "beliefs." The possibility always exists that a belief is inaccurate. But by the same token, are there also pseudo-skeptics in the world who are completely unwilling to entertain even the possibility that something is true? Yes, and that is why those individuals are not truly skeptical.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
reply to post by RedParrotHead
 

Found this thread that makes my case for us getting along, better than I can.
Skeptics and Believers need not quarrel in my opinion



The implications of this should be fairly straightforward in my opinion, but people still seem intent on arguing with one another. Self-professed skeptics call believers crazy crackpots. Self-professed believers call skeptics close-minded and ignorant. Are there believers in the world who are wrong? Yes - otherwise they wouldn't be "beliefs." The possibility always exists that a belief is inaccurate. But by the same token, are there also pseudo-skeptics in the world who are completely unwilling to entertain even the possibility that something is true? Yes, and that is why those individuals are not truly skeptical.


Absolutely. Thank you for a link to this thread. I for one, enjoyed it.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


Text Illuminati is a smoke screen, thrown up by the Lizards, to confuse the fluoride brain masses. Indigenous Peoples have known this truth for hundreds of thousands of years.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by AfterInfinity
 

You come across like you believe you have so many answers and a such a good grip on things, afterinfinity, especially when you're spewing your venom towards Christianity:


To all of the Christians of ATS, I have just realized a highly conspicuous conflict of interests, born of and upheld by your faith, that would have any psychologist shaking their head in amusement.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Talking about a psychologist shaking their head in amusement, I find your following thread to show a confused and misogynist guy who doesn't have many adult options in this world:


So, he likes this chick, whom we'll call....Chick. So, Buddy and Chick get along just great. Why? Because he's not the best looking, and she knows that if she treats him like he's worth something, she can walk all over him like a welcome mat. And he isn't willing to let go of her because she has nice knockers and actually looks kinda okay for her age, and as I said, she milks his conscience and nice-guy-ism to the point that he's helpless around her.

Alright. So we've had her living with us before. Not my property, I don't have anywhere else to go, I can't do crap. Oh, but she ticks me off immediately. Just breaking all sorts of rules that we set in place before she even arrives, then she bats her lashes and "Oh, it's alright." He apologizes to HER. Eventually, she gets sick of me and leaves.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I'm saying is that it doesn't really look like you're the kind of guy who should perceive yourself as having it together enough to have much of an answer for the rest of us.

It actually sounds like you should probably rethink things and give the historical Jesus another go. I pray this message will fall on a soul willing to listen for once. Or you can just spew venom. Up to you, earth brother.




Thank you so much for that Gut. So nice to see the correct reply getting out there to After.

After infinity
All I can say to you at this point, is that I apologize to you for my weak patience and stand tight lipped, with what my wise friend Gut just said to you.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shantyknight
 


Originally posted by shantyknight
Illuminati is a smoke screen, thrown up by the Lizards, to confuse the fluoride brain masses. Indigenous Peoples have known this truth for hundreds of thousands of years.


Even if you DID provide evidence of this "truth" the Illuminati's satanic cat has been "out of the bag" for quite some time now.

The Illuminati is far MORE than just a smoke screen, SATAN is that lizard you speak of and he loves to hide behind smoke screens such as false man made religions etc.

Satan is the Illuminati's god, which is WHY you have been LED to believe that the Illuminati is just a smoke screen.


The Truth is, the Greatest Trick Satan ever performed is convince the world he didn’t exist. If people didn’t believe of His Existence, they would come to rebellion by trusting in themselves instead of The Lord Almighty. They would never come to realize the gravity of what they are doing, because they rationalize that their can be no God if There is no Satan. There is no light without shadow and their can be no reason to trust God if there is no evil to harm them.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


What was the old planet like?



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


If this is the old planet what is the new planet supose to be like?


Will Mitt Romney be God there? You know that's what the Mormons believe. You get your own Universe someday.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


HAHA! I think Mitt Romney believes so.

Maybe that's why the God of the OT is so imperfect, he's a Mormon!



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


If this is the old planet what is the new planet supose to be like?


Will Mitt Romney be God there? You know that's what the Mormons believe. You get your own Universe someday.


This made me lol.

Thanks for the laugh





posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 28-8-2012 by shantyknight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


What was the old planet like?

Just like this planet,and the planet before that was just like this planet, and the planet before that was just like this planet and...well the 4th planet was acxtually a moon but i guess you can call that a planet.



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by LilDudeissocool
 


HAHA! I think Mitt Romney believes so.

Maybe that's why the God of the OT is so imperfect, he's a Mormon!


Well the OT already lives in Stepford evidently.


PS they have no God... just a master conformity control program.

It has so much more emotional meaning when dubbed in Russian don't you think?



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


If this is the old planet what is the new planet supose to be like?


Will Mitt Romney be God there? You know that's what the Mormons believe. You get your own Universe someday.



This made me lol.

Thanks for the laugh





Glad I could help the ole funny bone. Btw It might mean that you get your own show...



You never know



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by randyvs
 


The bible was just a warning of what not to do on the new planet.


What was the old planet like?

Just like this planet,and the planet before that was just like this planet, and the planet before that was just like this planet and...well the 4th planet was acxtually a moon but i guess you can call that a planet.




Like Titan?



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


(Satan is the Illuminati's god, which is WHY you have been LED to believe that the Illuminati is just a smoke screen.)

Satan exists only in the mind set of those who need this re-enforcement of their reality (existence). There is no Satan in my world. There is only a need for balance. The upset of this World has been great, and continues to grow. I suppose I could call this upset 'Satan'. However, you would probably disagree with me and call it....progress.
As long as the coffers are full, eh, black coat?



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
your information about Bible is good.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

log in

join