It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Conspiracy Theories......NWO, Illuminati, chemtrails, etc..........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Poveglia

So every government basically in the world has aquired this nanotechnology, and is distributing it on their own people globally under the guise of weather modification? I understand this is a huge concern and issue for Americans, but how do you explain the exact same chemtrails I've seen over Holland, Japan, even Iraq....

There's not a sound-bite answer to your mystery because chemtrails, like global domination by an elite, have been an evolutionary process. It's not the U.S. that seeks dominion but corporations and those behind the corporations. Follow the money because unbridled greed is an illuminati attribute.

As an example, in time and history, here's a link to an ATS thread describing one man's fight against chemtrails in his country. And I've quoted part of one of my replies in that thread.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

Nikola Aleksic mentions in the transcript of his video that the spraying started in Serbia after Serbia signed on to the Partnership for Peace treaty in Dec. 14, 2006. This was done at the NATO summit which took place in Riga, Latvia that year. Cyprus, which another poster mentioned earlier as a holdout on spraying, is not a member of the Partnership for Peace treaty. The Partnership for Peace treaty seems to be a stepping stone for NATO membership. And if Nikola Aleksic is right, it seems to be a signal to spray.

That's a crystalization, an instance, but you can get an idea of how this might be accomplished.

Nikola is pretty passionate, but from reading the replies in that thread, I guess there are more than a handful of ATSers who feel the same way I do about chemtrails...

I am not questioning if there are lines in the sky after a plane flies by....there are.....I am questioning how sooo many people know it is poison and the "evil government / coorperations"? I just want some kind of proof.

If all the believers went to court right now to put chemtrails to a non partisan judge, this case would be dismissed, because youtube links and guys who talk about chemtrails, then reptilians, cant be considered a "sound" witness.....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
IMHO most conspiracy theories are taken out of context extreme over extreme rhetoric that certain power players would like you to believe so that they can further their own agenda...Oh wait isn't that in itself a conspiracy? Not really because they don't force you to believe in conspiracies. It's something you choose in your own mind (or are brainwashed to believe) but ultimately the choice is yours to make. Do you wanna be a skeptic or a believer. Do you wanna play politics or believe it doesn't affect you? IDK, though. I am in the same boat you are. I was a conspiracy freak now I am a skeptic.

You have a choice to believe what you want. You have a choice to control your own actions and your own words.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This site will give you plenty of reading material:

www.carnicominstitute.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I like these links the one poster provided

www.airspacemag.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Reading now...reply in a sec...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Garrr. I cant find that DoD document, but I swear on moon I read it, Im going to friend add you on here so when I do find it, I can just let you know

gulfwarvets.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Ok Sinny, just finished reading that law, and yes it is quite disturbing. Also, no need for me to read the unethical procedures done on Americans in the past...I am a current active duty military guy, so I am well aware of our unethical research that America has used in the past. But I love history too, so I am read up on that as well.

From reading that law, by the way, it says that written consent must be submitted to Congress within 30 days blah blah...

If this is the case, and they ARE using chemicals over ours heads, then you should be able to acquire the documents which granted their usage under the Freedom of Information Act. Even if they are disguising the chemicals as something "good" for us, then there should be a paper trail at least for the request to use it....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If all the believers went to court right now to put chemtrails to a non partisan judge, this case would be dismissed, because youtube links and guys who talk about chemtrails, then reptilians, cant be considered a "sound" witness.....

Proving chemtrails in an impartial court of law (wherever that might exist) is a slam dunk. But I understand now that you want to talk about reptilians and link those to chemtrails and discredit chemtrails through that link by discrediting those that are able to look up and grasp what they see.

Good luck and goodbye.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Proving chemtrails in an impartial court of law (wherever that might exist) is a slam dunk. But I understand now that you want to talk about reptilians and link those to chemtrails and discredit chemtrails through that link by discrediting those that are able to look up and grasp what they see.

Good luck and goodbye.

Was a joke taken out of context...sorry...

If you decide to come back, please do, I enjoyed our chat.....

Bad joke...I have one of those dry sense of humors...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

See there's the catch, and no chemtrail believer will answer that question. If they are spraying us, they are spraying them also, right? Also, why not spray overnight when nobody will notice.

These questions go unanswered in thread after thread, because they both logically make the chemtrail conspiracy complete bunk.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

See there's the catch, and no chemtrail believer will answer that question. If they are spraying us, they are spraying them also, right? Also, why not spray overnight when nobody will notice.

These questions go unanswered in thread after thread, because they both logically make the chemtrail conspiracy complete bunk.

Well I am not asking to "bust anyone out" or anything...just pure curiosity. But, yes I do notice that no one answers those questions.

Hell, half of my original questions in this thread werent answered!

I have many many many questions to conspiracy theorists, and MSM believers alike.

I just think everyone has it wrong, but they all think they are right....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I hear ya, but in the elusive DoD document (I think it was DoD) it outlined all the rules, including consent, then there was a clause at the bottom that said they were exempt if the government thought they were for you better benefit anyway (?!!?) Lol..

I should imagine as a service man, this is all the more significant to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

day time spraying because they can fit them in commercial air liners

I also read a story from a plane engineer who witnessed extra canisters in the back of a plane, that held an undisclosed substance, he said he'd never seen the extra canisters before,

Currently unable to locate that also! Sorry, i work in a secured office, so my web browsing stays within the office! aha.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I read your OP (Original Post) and I appreciate your honesty and will to be open minded for "stuff".

Yeah...conspiracies....there are lots of them. Some are realy out of this world and just ridiculous. But that does not mean by definition such conspiracies are not real and BS. Maybe there is a lot going on but for us simple "conditioned" humans not to comprehand.

I would like to show you one particular YouTube vid which is proof to me that there are forces working on a NWO. The man who makes the introduction has a shady background and is it fact that he knows his way around in secretive circles visited by powerfull people.

The thing I find very suspicious about this NWO is that leading politicians from powerful nations all over the world swiftly mention the NWO and that was it. The common people are not informed about the status of the organisation, what money and how much money is spent on it . Who are the people working on legislation for such a NWO, who are the people setting-up this organisation. It is all hear say and rumours...noting official.

Therfore I belief that the NWO will be implemented and forced upon us from one day onto the next. The infra-structure is being developed and installed in many countries as we speak...this will become a "turn-key country".

This is the vid I mentioned and I take this man very seriously, primairily because he is no fool and secondly when I realised how motivated and enthousiastic he delivered this speech. Is it coincedance that he needed to deliver this speech to the world on an 11 september? You decide...And remember it is not his idea but he speaks of "we".

If this NWO is about to happen or that people are really working hard to make it happen some other global conspiracies would fit right in. Some posts in this thread mentioned the chemtrail-conspiracy....These trails appear above many, if not all western countries... If the organisation of a NWO is in an advanced status it is easy to explain why governments of these countries keep their mouths uniformly shut tight about the spaying of chemicals upon their citizens. These countries follow a common understanding.

edit on 20/8/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

They can do just about anything if it is considered "for the good of the majority of the people"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Congratulations OP, finally someone brave and sensible enough on here, well said mate. There is no such thing as chemtrails, vapour trails are a normal part of aviation, and a few deluded People make up a load of rubbish about chemicals and every one jumps on the band wagon.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Niceee.....

What can I give other than my own personal perspective? Which admittedly is probably flawed in some manner.

1.) There are most probably aristocratic allegiances that go a good ways back in history, maybe even to biblical times.

Most of the European aristocracy is directly traceable to Biblical times, as a matter of fact many claim in some way to be directly descended from David, son of Jesse and of the House of Judah.
www.scotlandroyalty.org...

The top families of the world are in power position, for the most part, as a result of historical victories. The expression of this power in modernity is money, and we find that an inter connected group of financial mega companies control the majority of the world's capital. Super-entity 147 companies

So, to the point that there is a higher society that does business together and they have huge influence on the world, I'd say that's true.

2.) Now to the question, is this group inherently evil? That's where I tend to differ a bit from popular ATS thinking. I think this higher society is highly intellectual and could be considered obsessed in both science and religion. If the bible is to be believed, a primary purpose is facilitating the coming messiah. A secondary purpose, as I see it, is passing on their knowledge to the common citizen.

Is the average person more aware/intelligent today than in 1900? Debatable.

Do we have access to much more information? Absolutely.

Looking at global society as it has played out leads to the conclusion of progress before oppression, as I see it. Most will accept this notion without question, as most people are more disposed to conform.

The people on this site, however, are probably more inclined to rebel. So we come to the conclusion that there is a shady group manipulating world affairs beyond the scenes, which there is, and then many follow that with a conclusion that the group is purposely oppressing. That's a much more speculative assertion.

Where it get's tricky is the lengths that the biblical aristocracy will go to bring messiah. Will they trigger tribulation? Hard to say.

I think the general mistake made by the unbending conspiracist is taking their own experience of being deceived and assuming that people who do not recognize hidden elements are oppressed. I think it is just the nature of large populations for the majority to assume the norm. That shouldn't be seen as an indication that the rulers are preventing growth.

Take America. 300 million people, everyone can access internet, everyone is entitled to education. A person of the lower class CAN become a millionaire, a congressman, or pretty much anything they have the capability of accomplishing.

Also, just because a person has the resource and influence to impact millions, doesn't mean they have any less a right to privacy...

3.) The highest tiers of society are likely no more aligned on politics/philosophy than the rest of us. Humans are unique and some may want a one world global government, some may want world war three, some may want to colonize the moon. Democracy was created by aristocrats, maybe for the purpose of settling their own debates...

Call me an optimistic moron, but looking at society I'd say it's set up pretty good and has potential to progress. While some ruminate about doom theories, I'll be planning entrepreneurial activity in the goal of eventually becoming wealthy and influential myself with the purpose of continuing to make society better.

Why not aspire to be on the Council of Foreign Relations pushing a peaceful agenda?

The citizen is not without opportunity...

edit on 20-8-2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OP my heart goes out to you.

You came on here and basically opened yourself up to a posse of 'awakened ones'.

Keep it real. Many things that have been touted as fact so far on this thread are not facts but suspicions, some are just friggin horse sh*t.

I applaud you in your sincerity, and encourage you to continue to think critically and independently, especially of some of the fools on here.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

day time spraying because they can fit them in commercial air liners

I also read a story from a plane engineer who witnessed extra canisters in the back of a plane, that held an undisclosed substance, he said he'd never seen the extra canisters before,

Currently unable to locate that also! Sorry, i work in a secured office, so my web browsing stays within the office! aha.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

That story is a work of fiction. I've read it. How readily do you believe something to be true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join