It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

I did. Last night scouring over clips. I woman was concerned about cancer and he went into some law of attraction answer about shifting into a reality where she has cancer

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Another brick to add to the wall:

Anka WORKS IN HOLLYWOOD. Enough said.

edit on 8/18/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

As an actor? And where did you hear that, it would certainly be a strike against him, eh.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread topic as I have actually listened to Bashar objectively...meaning

I didn't go into his talks with the preconceived notion he was a lying charlatan snake oil salesman...

I listened to what he said and constantly referenced that against my own experiences and beliefs. A lot of what he said is very hard to follow and is a bit of a mind screw at times but I also found some of it to be quite profound for myself. I found his talks to be interesting and intriguing because it was a completely different way to try and perceive the world than I have heard before. Some of what he says seems possible just based off of how much we don't know about our reality. Is it far out? absolutely....is it hard to believe? absolutely...is it dangerous? I don't think so...certainly hasn't caused me any harm...

I think the key to dealing with things as this is to take no sides and constantly be on the fence...don't beLIEve but at the very least...consider...entertain the idea and try doing so without a preconceived notion what you are hearing is a lie...if you don't that means your only going to be picking through the information for validation of your preconceived notion and most likely you will be 100% right...

because mostly people don't interpret information to prove their preconceived notions wrong...they almost always interpret it in a way to prove themselves right...because the ego can't stand to be wrong.

I never really perceived it as him lying to try and sell me something because honestly, I've never purchased anything from him...everything I've seen/heard has been freely available...If hes trying to sell me something hes doing an absolutely horrible job of it.

I don't know and don't really care who he says hes channeling...I didn't watch his videos/talks to prove him right or wrong...I watched them because it was something new I have never heard before and thought it was intriguing...pretty simple really.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace
While I don't believe Bashar is channeling an alien from esesani he does have a good message and helps people. He fields questions from people great and never saw him stumped and not able to help someone. He's a good self help guru for people that are into aliens. Whether you believe he is actually channeling or not you can still take something good away from it.

There are some nuts that wholeheartedly believe they are talking to an alien when they speak to him but, most of the time he is helping people with the problems of everyday life.

I understand that and agree - his messages are great! But the evidence is against him channeling an ET.

And to be fake about it and charge THAT much money for his videos and seminars? I don't know...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I agree.

But I didn't need to know all this to believe he was full of sh.....it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think channeling is like intuition on steroids or intuition under magnifying glass. I don't believe he is actually talking with aliens. But i like him. Because he inspires me.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You're barking up the wrong tree. This is channeling, and its somewhat different than telepathy normally is. Though channelers say you're EGO is still present, and you are still in control, from my understanding of channeling, something takes over, and somewhere I read that the person was sent to a tree, it was like being sent to a tree, or shoved into a tiny spot in your body, while something else took over. Which to me is very dangerous and no one should do it.

This is spot on. Channeling is the same as the "mediums" that have always been around. While the mediums employ more parlor tricks than channelers, they essentially are the same.

During a channeling session, the "channel" opens him/her self up and allows another entity to enter and take control. Any channel that thinks they are in anyway involved is deluded.

Telepathy however, is quite diffeent. The parties of a "telepathic session" are both "fully theselves", though, One is able to "sense" the other. One can sense emotion, purpose, and a wide range of other things that can be hidden iin normal voice communication. For instance; One can not lie via telepathy.

And, there is no such thing as a language barrier with telepathy. Telepathy uses archtype thought forms to communicate. It relies on expirences that are common to all life, Thus the possibility of misunderstanding is greatly reduced.

Using telepathy is a difficult thing to learn. I've been learning for some years, and I reject about 50% of what I learn. Telepathy is unconsciusness to unconsciusness comunication, and as such it must be "translated" by the receiver into the consciousness for it to be known. This is a very difficult process. The problems lie in the ability of all of us to inject our own interpration into the "message". Our own expirences, feelings, interprations, misunderstandings, hopes, and fears; all color what we eventually "receive" in our consciusness. A telepath must learn to remove these elements, a very difficult process. After some 5 years(?), I still get bit frequently.

As far as the reality of telepathy goes, I frequently know what someone is going to say before they say it, even if we are separated by 2000 - 3000 miles. I began to notice the improvment in my ability when a very good friend of mine, who was an over the road trucker would call me on the phone, and I would do this "thing".

Unfortunately, y telepathic ability is still limited to those I know very well, or, someone who is in my presense..And, of course a mature telepath.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You are always in control and discovering hidden aspects of yourself. There is no such thing as possesion

It simply does not exist

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vortimond
You are always in control and discovering hidden aspects of yourself. There is no such thing as possesion

It simply does not exist

I beg to differ. I am an occultist, a 40 year student of western ceremonial magick. I have seem possesion, and dealt with it on a few occations.

And, there are two types; real and imagined.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
***snip***
Seeing the being Bashar hails from the fictitious land of OZ 300 years into the future, he has the amazing ability to convey his thoughts to Anka so Anka can relay this information to an audience. In English.
***snip***

I am totally in agreement that the whole Bashar thing is a hoax, but on one point I have to disagree.

Gods know that I'm a born again sceptic and find many of the notions concerning dimensional travel, multiverses, ghosts, spirit world etc. absolutley rediculous, but IF telepathy - and telepathy from the future at that - is possible it will be "mind to mind talk".

Any mind works a universal language which the individuals upbringing has developed a spoken language to interprete. My spoken language is Danish. Some other dudess speaks arabic. Some dude speaks polynesian.

It stands to reason that any creature's brain operates in a certain way and thus communicates universally. Spoken language is just another Brain App that makes you "local".
The proof of this concept is that me being born i Denmark would have been speaking chinese if I had been sold to the chinese and brought up there.

edit on 19-8-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IAmD1

Telepathy is not null and void. It can be a download of info, left to your consciousness to sort out, or it can be distinct words, which is often what is done.

But you are in a converstation, mainly as listener, and EGO is fully engaged, though sometimes you're feeling drugged and only catching glimpses of these encounters in dream or night time, sometimes its day time.

Its the idea of ego gone and something else taking over that is supposed to be channeling. But if you watch the video on channeling, they say thats not entirely true, that you still are in control.

I just think channeling is dangerous.

Hi Unity99 much love friend.

I think maybe you miss understood. I said that in telepathic conversation language is relevant as you are sort of having a conversation directly in your mind as supposed to by sound waves. IN this type of communication language is relevant in my understanding. I can't say telepathic conversations make you feel in a drugged up state what it does seem to do is to close off your other perceptions for a time. I.e your physical hearing and seeing might be turned off and you are fully concentrated on internal hearing and vision but you are still fully in yourself and conscious.

Channeling on the other hand you may be in that 'drugged up' semi conscious state where you are sharing some or all of your physical body functions and reasoning with 'another' entity. They have some or all of the control of your person. In this instance I do not see how language is at all relevant. The entity that uses you as a channel determines what language communication is in and in effect it could be in what ever language the entity is familiar with or choses to communicate. This is where I agree with OP that one could question the authenticity of a so called more advanced entity that supposedly do not natively speak any human language but some how can speak and understand all. To prove it's authentic nature one would hope that the entity would chose to communicate in a language other than the native one of the channel and also in a language that the present audience understands the best.

I personal feel most of the so called channeling events are the actual person entering a state where they are more receptive to universal information as supposed to connected to a separate being from another plane or planet. Their Ego creates the idea of another being communicating because it is not yet ready to accept that there is information the mind has access too that is not directly related to personally recognized experiences.
Ego can not stand not being the know and understand all of everything.

Just a side note. It may be that I have some personal direct experience of all or some of the above described communication types to form the above understanding - but my understanding may still be misunderstanding so I keep open judgement as to what actually happens.

love and light

My understanding of the associated vocabulary. This is how I see the various types of psychic communication.

Tele (distance)

Telepathy - long distance mind to mind communication
Channeling - allowed mind control and communication through a borrowed body
Possession - Forceful mind control of a borrowed body
Physical Communication - mind control and communication through it's own body.

edit on 19/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I knew Bashar was a fake when he lost control on an audience member. The guy asked a question about the illuminati and "Bashar" yelled at the top of his lungs "STOP STOP STOP". He said he would not answer questions based on fear and that the illuminati was a myth. What an angry, crazy lunatic! I cannot believe he has a following.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ren11

I think he was right to say so, why would he talk about Illuminati, its really not relevant to the topic he is trying to explain.

You created your account only to say this ? Without even knowing anything else about him to the point where you can only say random stuff? Sorry but you could be a little more focused and you should think about what you are going to say before posting it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Telepathy being debunked should be automatic... it's never been proved.. nothing supports it... it should be considered false until absolutely proven .. but that's now how things work is it?
we want to believe.. so rationality is out the window.

Just a personal note on the above...I've had it once by accident and it's nothing like what you would think. For a start it's bleeding useless because it's like suddenly being in a soap opera where you have no idea what is going on. The other's thoughts are very clear and understandable, but you've no context in order to understand what he's thinking about.

The other thing is you can't move very well or at all really, because you're tied in to how the other person's body moves due to the fact you're inside his thoughts.

Last thing and I don't know if everyone's is the same, but this bloke's brain colour was disgusting, a sort of glowing custard colour with cream edges.

Of course I can't prove any of this, just recounting a personal experience, but all I can say is it's not like what you see in the movies.and from my perspective it was a waste of time.

As for telepathy as described above...a load of rubbish

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Another brick to add to the wall:

Anka WORKS IN HOLLYWOOD. Enough said.

edit on 8/18/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

While this would seem suspicious enough, it really is only circumstantial. Everyone has a career of some sort and Anka's seminars are pretty low budget. However, taking a look at the family lineage revealed some interesting factoids.

Paul Anka is his cousin - correction from earlier; I thought he was his brother. For those of you who don't know, Paul Anka was a swooner singer/songwriter of the 50's. Paul moved from Ottawa in 1956 to L.A to visit with his uncle Maurice Anka who is the father of Darryl Anka .

Paul's uncle, Maurice Anka was a nightclub entertainer but he sang on scene first time at the Ottawa Technical school playing Rene de Montigny in Rudolph Friml's "The Vagabond", so he was an other "Anka" on the music scene.

And Paul's father:

His father was working in the showbusiness as manager and business man but never recorded a song.

This circumstantial evidence runs a little thicker. Showmanship is definitely in the blood. Not to mention all the other family members in the entertainment industry including another cousin, two aunts and possibly many more. Even members handling entertainment portfolios and financial advice.

So you see, Darryl has been exposed to the ins/outs of creating on-stage personas his whole life. In fact, I would say knowing what we know now about the human genome, he's genetically programmed to do show business.

Link
edit on 19-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is what he said in 1998 about the Sphinx in Egypt. Some secret chamber containing ancient knowledge will be opened "most likely" within the next two or three years. And it will all be public information.
And of course nothing ever happened.
He is in contact with his own intuition. And in this case he was simply wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Its based on the emotional empathetic connection. But when ET does this, well for me, I'm receiver, and in fact just a what happened last night, I'm usually very tired (chronic fatigue, no thyroid) and blank minded. But that means I can't think up questions to ask.

What happened last night. A good friend was sharing his experiences. He has MD and is in a wheelchair, and yet very active at night, astral traveler, Guides/Ets training him. He wants to fly like superman and heal the world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Boy Who Could Fly!! Sharing is caring

He just made this today when I suggested, hey a thread would be good.

But, he began to earnestly ask questions over and over, to remember who he is, his past lives, his Guides, his Family, he wants to know them. He had told me, when I had said, but you do remember, you share so much training, he said, but its only here and there, I remember maybe 10% or even less of it. So it doesnt piece together in an answer.

So, he was sharing the answer that came that night, where he had been shown past life, and some of what his Guides had told him about this life.

Just at that moment, while we were chatting, I was checked in on by his people, his guides, who I knew, but as the veil started to lift and I was speaking up, instant headache. In the contact, she was there and my friend wrote, "Don't be shy, speak up, speak up". I was stunned, for I felt her connect and shine her personality through me and thanked them, and then it was a message, to sort out. It was her personality with the brain coding that enables a "voice" to be realized and she had a beautiful voice, but the message was not direct words. It was a jumbled up Thank You for being there for him, when he was going through anger over his circumstances several years, ago, for always being there for him no matter what, for to me he is like my own son, my own children, so I'm an extra mother and when I was there, in the harder times. I had had a flash on him, from my Higher Self perspective (from a memory that was shown to me before incarnating, from myself but located outside, a shift of perspective of the thought, very hard to explain, but the overview thoughts and me), and I had seen him as a dark haired young man, sort of trapped in his home, not happy and on a Nazi planet.

When I first saw this and knew I had to reach him, I thought this was a flash from a past life, not realizing this was here, Earth was the Nazi planet.

But this contact continued, and I continued to be blank minded. Was very tired, yet absolutely stunned to be checked on by his people.

I told him, I can't say whether they are ET, or Astral Cosmic Family/ET. And when I was thinking this, another shift in consciousnes, realizing, this is a dream, there are many dreams, we go from one dream to another, one matrix to another, that one is a free'er state than here.

And none of this is Channeling.

Telepathy is conversation, communication, but what bothers me, is why am I so tired that when a miracle happens, and to me this is always seen with joy and appreciation, and lights my soul up from within, but why so tired and unable to form the intelligent questions. But suddenly so tired, can't even think.

I just want to add, though I initially just stayed it out with him during his dark night of the soul, it was nothing. He graces me with his insights. Don't feel there is much I do for him, but learn so constantly from him.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
By the way, the thread I linked has some clues, though still seeking for others and their own inner truth's journey, but some clues as to how the process of telepathy, or any soul skill activates. When it does its effortless. Right now we are under this veil, we walk in quicksand, our souls feel like birds trapped in a slow, heavy cage/suit, that moves with cement boots through quicksand.

But the real answers, ie. to moving that psi wheel, to the communication, to other things, is the lightening up of our souls, children do it best, for they are not heavy with doubts, guilts, programming, shame. They havn't fallen in the mud puddles of life, and aren't covered with soot. Connect with inner soul, peel off the programs, make up your relationships and become the most loving, non judgmental, non controlling, forgiving person you can, LIGHTEN UP literally.

There is no spoon, its like a dream. Become lucid in the dream, a lucid dreamer. From heavy earth shoes, the spi wheel spins for some with great effort. But when you forget and don't struggle, but Lighten, change frequency to soul state, it spins and spins and spins, without work.

Telepathy is the same. There is no spoon. And lighten up, work through all the heavy areas of life with love, an open heart, and an open mind.

there is no spoon original english

Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Never heard of him, but heard tha name bashar, thought it was a children's cartoon character

There's a common misconception about what telepathy actually is and I see you included it but cant quote on my mobile.

It is NOT conveying spoken words, so language is never a barrier.
It's transferring of thoughts from one mind to another thoughts without words ... So you would just know precisely what the other person is thinking. This could fall under intuition or reading body language. Having said that, we all possess telepathy to a certain degree. If we didn't have vocal chords and developed speech, we would most likely communicate this way with one another. It's a skill we have long since lost.

Cats or other animals most likely communicate this way with each other or to their human family they live with.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I think people are misunderstanding how I am trying to convey how the "telepathic" channeling is only one-sided with Anka. The audience is speaking to Bashar and he understands them in English only. Subsequently, allegedly, Bashar then conveys the answer back to Darryl in pure thought whereas Darryl then translates that thought into his own words.

So far so good? So why is it that Bashar can't transmit his answers based on questions asked in Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Egyptian, etc.,etc.? Did Bashar study English prior to being channeled?
edit on 19-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join