It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You got it! i think
It is confusing I know. I'm not discounting the possibility that we do indeed alter our reality by the way of who and how we perceive ourselves and the world around us. It's all about the law of attraction in which I have experienced shifts of sorts too bizarre to be considered just coincidences. But this guy has taken it to a whole new level. Through lies.

For example. Last night I was listening where someone wanted to know how to quit smoking. Anka went on for about 10 minutes which seemingly appeared as if he improvised on the fly. But ultimately, his point was, in another universe somewhere you never smoked. Now be that person.

Obviously Darryl has never smoked. Warping reality like that is in essence, just warping your mind. Which we all have to do at some point anyway to make change. Change has to come with the intent of changing 100%

Ya so anyway, I think you got it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
find alot that is good.

Yes it is "good", but usually VERY simplified and very shallow. Metaphysics and philosophy debates which anyone who is a little smart can have with some good buddies over a beer or two.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You're barking up the wrong tree. This is channeling, and its somewhat different than telepathy
reply to post by Unity_99

I received what sounded like a telepathic message in my mind. I became instantly aware of three things: The message was from an extraterrestrial consciousness that I was to call "Bashar"

From his own site

I would call it the same thing. I haven't watched your clip yet

But other stuff who knows. They're fairly interesting videos, so he doesn't seem to be harming anyone.

A woman was concerned about getting cancer for being too late with her cycle and was not pregnant.
His answer was "Which world are you afraid of getting cancer in?" or something to the effect and proceeded to use the law of attraction advice again. But who knows?

If he is channeling, ie. as telepathy, he is therefore, speaking in his own language, which appears to be English, and that is how contact happens. They don't retrain you in other langauges. They don't download a whole other language base in your brain.

He wouldn't have to reply in another language. I've never requested that he should. He can easily answer in English. Or inhabit another person but he already has an answer for that too. I'll dig that one up if I can.

link   
reply to post by flexy123

For those who need boosts to their self esteem or to turn .negative thoughts around, he does pretty good. It doesnt solve world problems and its not the sole reason we're here, to just flow in synchronicity from one excitement to another. And yet for someone stuck in a rut, they may need to hear some of this, to get ideas unblocked and start to flow at all.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
This thread is so rife with ignorance and haters that it makes me sick to my stomach to read it. Have ANY of you ever attended one of his lectures? I seriously doubt it. I have met him, and Daryl Anka is a regular guy with a normal disposition and a good sense of humor. He's not putting anyone on or trying to get anything over on you. Ever heard of "the Secret"? His message is the same. As far as the origins of Bashar goes, there were multiple witnesses during their UFO encounter, some who have come forward and told their story of the event. It corroborates his story and I believe it. And I'm not some Bashar fanboy or anything.

You can kill the messenger. His message is genuine. And it resonates as such.

As far as telepathy goes, if you don't see all the abundance of evidence for it in your OWN lives on practically a daily basis, then you simply don't know how to pay attention. And I'm not talking about some hearing some imaginary voice in your head folks. And Daryl is a channeller, not a telepath. This distinction should be noted, but it wasn't by the OP.

To all the "realists" out there reading this: just because you cannot sufficiently define something does not make it not so. In time, all things will be revealed to thee. And then I want you to go back and relive reading this post.

Cheers, you got it! Finally. Now try not to forget everything next time you come back.
edit on 18-8-2012 by psychoacoustic1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

In the other thread, I posted that I was not feeling any negative energy but then saw a portal open to greys in my minds eye. His ET info is fairly good, its just too much yuppy stuff in the law of one, when we need to change things in this world. I would watch a video, agree with half of it and then not with the rest. We're not just here to timeline switch having not helped people around us or change the world at all.

I have a very psi friend, in a wheel chair. He experiences every night, in fact doesnt really sleep, its just active astral travels and contact. And some very interesting things he has shared. If he had his greatest wish it would be to fly, and to heal people all over the world. And I understand why that is his wish, and he has real contact. The Magician's Apprentice.

In one of his dreams or visions, he died from a shard or piece of asteroid hitting. He went to the new earth, and then was very happy, BUT, he could see this world and it was in such trouble, chaos and people hurting each other, fema, diseases, starvation. He immediately requested to come back and help, and in the vision became a walk in and started helping organize folk.

We have to think of others.

So it depends on who needs what and why they're there.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Even Ets would tell her to get a checkup, they certainly do enough themselves. Missed that part.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If we're in our own realities but the future hasn't happened.
How do we "slip" into another's reality?

Both partys agree and both make communication between each other "their" realities?

No wonder Daryl doesn't have Q&A time. Your Questions are not part of his delusional reality.

This weeks been about exposing these frauds. Dr. Sal (frank Vidal)
This Bashar wack job. Good "Dr." Greer update of his recent "new disclosure proof".

S&F

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

The other reality is only the "now" from what I understand. We're constantly shifting into alternate 'nows' There never really is a future. It is a very cool concept I must admit

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

I'm willing to consider this man may be a legitimate "channeller", but I'm just as willing to consider he may be a fraud. Are you willing to consider all possibilities objectively?

I've listened to hours of this Bashar. I've also listened to interviews with Anka. So far, nothing convinces me he's legitimate. And I'm reasonably openminded. I have some fairly "out there" ideas. But my gut goes red flag when I listen to this guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
If we're in our own realities but the future hasn't happened.
How do we "slip" into another's reality?

Both partys agree and both make communication between each other "their" realities?

No wonder Daryl doesn't have Q&A time. Your Questions are not part of his delusional reality.

This weeks been about exposing these frauds. Dr. Sal (frank Vidal)
This Bashar wack job. Good "Dr." Greer update of his recent "new disclosure proof".

S&F

There IS NO TIME. All that has happened, is happening, and will happen, all at once, in the eternal now. Your Infinite Soul is Beyond, outside of all the schools, all the lessons. There is a Holistic, Infinite You, and the sequential you, on the journey, your HS, can select any clip of the film, not necessarily in sequence, to look at and improve, to decloud and make better, if you will, to journey in.

Its all over, this is an old dusty DVD on the shelf. And yet to us, we're doing it one step at a time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anyway, I've enjoyed listening to them, some sense of playfulness and becoming unblocked, more of a reminder of things I already knew. And then the parts I didn't agree with. I don't know what he's doing, but he doesnt have bad energy. Its not dangerous like some channelings are. As to personal health issues. I don't think his metaphysics answers were meant to replace a good doctor's checkup. I hope he makes that clear, because some people don't think for themselves alot and may just buy into it without common sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If anyone could channel anything alien or otherwise, then they should be able to speak every language on the planet. Just ask yourself why they can't ??

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by flexy123

For those who need boosts to their self esteem or to turn .negative thoughts around, he does pretty good. It doesnt solve world problems and its not the sole reason we're here, to just flow in synchronicity from one excitement to another. And yet for someone stuck in a rut, they may need to hear some of this, to get ideas unblocked and start to flow at all.
But this is negative for the simple reason that this is made up,.How can that be positive

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Another brick to add to the wall:

Anka WORKS IN HOLLYWOOD. Enough said.

edit on 8/18/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
While I don't believe Bashar is channeling an alien from esesani he does have a good message and helps people. He fields questions from people great and never saw him stumped and not able to help someone. He's a good self help guru for people that are into aliens. Whether you believe he is actually channeling or not you can still take something good away from it.

There are some nuts that wholeheartedly believe they are talking to an alien when they speak to him but, most of the time he is helping people with the problems of everyday life.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

This not going to be another Bashar is great thread. This thread was started as a means to objectively break down his persona with facts only. Anyone who tells someone to shift realities instead of going to a doctor is no good in my books.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Telepathy being debunked should be automatic... it's never been proved.. nothing supports it... it should be considered false until absolutely proven .. but that's now how things work is it?
we want to believe.. so rationality is out the window.

So based off of your rational all theories should be thrown out the windows because they haven't been 100% proven?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by PrestonSpace

This not going to be another Bashar is great thread. This thread was started as a means to objectively break down his persona with facts only. Anyone who tells someone to shift realities instead of going to a doctor is no good in my books.

Like I said I don't believe he is channeling and alien so the op is a valid debunk, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
And I never heard him say don't go to the doctor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join