It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've seen several people say, "Well if he's legit then give us some mathematical equation that we don't know yet, or give us the information for some kind of technology we haven't developed. Then I'll believe it.".

Thing is, he has made it clear that WE are the ones who need to be open to communication/interaction in alien life. This has to be done at a time where we are all capable of accepting of that.

If he, or any other alien channel, were to divulge such information/technology to "prove" he's legitimate, that would essentially be forcing the truth on us, instead of allowing us to grasp it ourselves. We would be forced prematurely into accepting alien life.

Sure, his information/guidance isn't for every body. Cool thing is, he never says it is. We're all learning/living the exact way we are supposed to given our positions in life. If you would have shown me his videos a year ago I would have laughed my ass off.

After some major life changes, I've got a very different point of view of life and find that these concepts/beliefs resonate with me on a very high frequency.

Another thing to note, when he's speaking as himself, Darryl, he uses "Uh's"...."Uh..", "Um..." like 90% of the rest of us when trying to find the next thought. When Bashar is speaking, those words NEVER come in to play. It's constant stream of thought.

And yes, he says a lot of things over, just using different words. Same goes with Ernest Holmes Science Of Mind. But that's for a reason....I can't quite remember exactly what concept it was, but there was something in Science Of Mind I had read probably 10x, just phrased differently. It was until the 10th time I read a concept using different words that that particular concept actually made sense.

Not everyone can grasp an idea on something based off the one sentence or paragraph. The more it's re-worded, while retaining the meaning, the more likely someone is to grasp what you're going for.

I think it's fairly pointless to spend time trying to "debunk" the guy. If you don't believe in him, why not just find something else to do with your time instead of spending time on something you don't believe in?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I've always wondered how do we differentiate what Darryl Anka is doing from say what Robert Anton Wilson experienced? Out of the gate, my gut is to trust Robert, part because of the self-deprecating manner in which he talks about the experience. Though probably more so because he makes it abundantly clear he doesn't entirely believe it himself. However all that really tells me is he's sincere. It's not a metric for truth.

I just wonder how much of this is the left-hemisphere of the brain talking to the right-hemisphere (and the person confusing themselves)? Over say a psychotic episode or just a plain old willingness to believe? I can't help but think it's a bit like pushing a puck around a Ouija board or throwing yarrow stalks. If you're willing to believe a random stimulus is something meaningful, it's probably easy to get very confused very quickly.
edit on 1-10-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As far as the communicating in different languages goes, the OP has a very good point. There have been cases of channelers speaking in languages foreign to the channeler. One good case is Joe Fisher, an investigative journalist who spent quite some time delving into channeling and became convinced that the spirits were real, but extremely clever and deceitful, using lots of New Age word salad about peace and love, which is usually, in my estimation, what drags good intentioned people into this stuff to begin with. The old who-cares-if-they-are-full-of-it-as-long-as-it-resonates-with-you rationalization. Reminds one of the German citizens who fell for Hitler's rhetoric. Not very good logic. But I digress.

Mr Fisher ended up writing a book on the subject, The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts, and subsequently ended up commiting suicide, which is an interesting and sad tale in itself.

Here is a 5 part video series on Channeling and Joe's experience and investigation, and features some interesting stuff about the accents the Channelers were using, and one story of how the spirit answered someone speaking in German with German.

Originally posted by Drucifer
I think it's fairly pointless to spend time trying to "debunk" the guy. If you don't believe in him, why not just find something else to do with your time instead of spending time on something you don't believe in?

This is a discussion forum, where people with differing opinions can discuss topics that interest them, hopefully in a civil manner. it would be a pretty boring forum if everyone just agreed with one another. Subjective truth is important for most people, and in this world it's important to try to get to the thick of things. By your own logic, why waste your time arguing your points with people who don't believe?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Actually, Bashar is one of the few channelers that I believe is real. He does just say "love... love... love... you create your own reality..." like all other channelers, he give a bit more information and principles he observed to be true...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you pray and meditate, and do dishes alot connected to the grid, if you sit asking questions and then go zen mind, if you reach inside, you can channel your own subconscious/soul/Higher Self, and even have your Guide/Family shine through.

Anything is not necessary and if ET wants to communicate, they normally just open up the telepathic channel, project in even, so you can see them sometimes, and do so. Your Guide and Family/Guardian Angels, whatever words you have for Goodness watching over, can do so as well.

Bashar doesnt have negative energy, I've posted that several time.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99

What do you think of people like Abraham Hicks, Echkart Tolle, and Mooji compared to Bashar? Which energy seems to shine the most to you of these gurus?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Channeling is a joke...How do you know who your talking to ? How do you know your not in contact with a demon claiming to be an all knowing entity ? Theres no way of knowing who, what or why they contacted you.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I used to somewhat believe in this guy. To be honest anyone without at least a little bit of scepticism will believe in him. The problem with this guy is... like any other "Aliens" he seems to be making quite a lot of money on it, and that itself is a proof that a guy is a good actor.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Unity_99

What do you think of people like Abraham Hicks, Echkart Tolle, and Mooji compared to Bashar? Which energy seems to shine the most to you of these gurus?

I've heard of Hickes. I would need to take a bit of time and review some diverse material by them. Now I'm curious and will.

en.wikipedia.org...

Abraham: NO ACCIDENT IS ACCIDENTAL - Esther Hicks

Well, I feel Esther in Esther and not a lady without wisdom, though I imagine I won't see eye to eye with this because there is truth in the Law of Attraction and there is some Credo and Dogmatism that turns out to be heartlessness and puts you under the (I owe you) to some negative beings, so some entrapment too. I recommend STO, with some faith and balance, and just seek your soul for the answers in this Law of Attraction. Frequency matches are real and yet, there is more to this than the way the elites do this. We're all called to be like Christ and Buddha, and soul activation and/or Family, is kind and does not hand you a big IOU at the end. There is no natural law, that is over the heads of higher frequency intellect, though some law of consequence is real of course. Not bad energy in her. Just not ET. It's HER. And I take it she is both a teacher of some needed ideas, if we have discernment, and can be humble and loving and STO, and is getting paid well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tolle - The Deepest Truth in Human Existance

The Art of Presence 1 Of 6 Living By Grace

Eckhart Tolle ◦ Tao Te Ching ◦ Waves of Awakening

He had a miracle, the kind many people have, in a moment that was low in his life, he had a transformation experience and I don't think he is channeling, except his own wisdom. And though I may never agree with all that he agrees with, depending on if he embraces law of one ideas, HH, or the duality of Buddha thought, ie, right and wrong is a perspective (traps traps), but I will watch these. I've listened to a little of each and there are many spiritual tools, and speakers.

Each one of us, will find something that is like a hand, reaching into the pit, and pulling us out, or shining light and enabling us to pull ourselves out.

Someone may find great solace in any of these people, including Bashar, another may not.

I don't feel negative energy in him. If he was on assignment, then he is lucky, for instead of playing the dark hat, he instead gives one the tools to think, to go within and meaning.

However, don't allow anyone to define you, ie. if they have walls or perimeters to their spiritual, life views, they may not be compassionate enough to those in need, or something else. You don't ever have to accept another's CREDO or perimeters, even if you liked them and even if they opened a door to deeper thought and healing in you. We don't ever have to accept a whole package. I love my family very much but they all can be annoying.

Do I think there should be NO speakers/writers like this and if they do, they should only do it part time if healthy enough to travel on top of a slave job, and not make money at their greatest interest? Well I don't belive in money. I do believe in complete equality, BUT, in this world, we need to survive with money, AND Working at your highest dreams or talents is only a GOOD THING.

edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.mooji.org...

Its odd, I love his face and eyes. But his answers are too, simply to be. Whereas we need to feel for others here, and the tests are in our face in this school: war, starvation, ISMS/politics heartlessness, inequality, poverty, poisons, radiations, genocide. What do we really need to open our eyes to what needs to change in us, to overcome this world? Its in our face!

I would need to go further to see if he goes into compassion, or if he persistently likes to "be" without value calls.

Again, its Him. Him. Not Him Channeling.

Laura channels legion in Cassiopian Wave and I can feel them.

Brian Egan channels Legion and kind of annanuki, Loki, some of the big wigs. Not only did I feel them in his videos, that he put on ATS, BUT, when they invited me to his site, and I for some reason was one of the very few people they allowed to have access to 3 levels of this, the rest got 1 and 2. I quit, it wasn't just a meditate together for the world, and what I read made my hair stand on end. But, I also saw who was there. Some being, like a Nordic Angel/ET, in armor, very beautiful and very happy I was there, and I am not even sure I call that a true negative, could be more neutral ET/Entity of old, but I saw him. I posted to them this.

Then in the night, near morning, I woke up because I had dreams with everyone in that group in a meeting with me, including that "annanuki or legion or nordic warrior angel/et", telling me to come to the site, I was being called.

i went and the notes were that they were calling me.

So some people really really channel something. Some are just people, giving spiritual wisdom or advice, some of its mixed, but I do not sense negativity in them, but that does not mean that some of the ones may not be serving a darker purpose. Discernment is needed. I love all people, no matter that they are mixed usually and some may work for the Rothchild's or Rockefellers, and yet I still love people and see the good in them and intercede for them and hold them in my heart in meditation and talk to them and even their Higher Self, asking for intercession with them.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The guy is a clown....and anyone who gives him the time or money, deserves the grab-your-ankles-and-bend-over rapage they get. Farce.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

He's harmless, and what you said might work for some, but if he stirs a growth in some families, and it saves someones life, or turns around a marriage, or brings about peace in trials or illnesses and causes someone to make peace with their loved ones before its too late, then I don't think we're actually qualified to judge this.

It's about Intent of Heart and he seems to be pretty effective as a life coach for some people.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Thank you for taking the time out to feel the energies. I used to follow Abraham Hicks until I realized there was no channeling going on then I was angry, but after I re-felt her energy I was like, "no WAY is she is trying to scam people"...

Now you confirm that by telling me it is her wisdom.

Bashar feels real to me and I know he has the technology to prove everything he is saying, but of course we do not have it on Earth. So it will still be "faith" to us until then (or if he comes in physical and show us
) His teachings sound so real and scientific to me.

He seems like Gray alien

Mooji believes believe that everything just is but he believe in compassion because we are all "arising" in form together from the formless...

Brian Egan sounds cool. I never heard of him, but is he really channeling Annunaki and Loki? That is so interesting. I want to hear his messages, do you have a video I couldn't find anything on him...

I don't trust Galactic Federation it seems like they are just saying nice words but don't do much... Ashtar command seems nice and serving others but I don't know about them either...

What do you think of Treb bor yit-ne Reptilian being channeling?

[link]

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anka is definitely at or near the top amongst these channelers in terms of entertainment value and he has done his homework when he occasionally shifts over to physical science. The best proof it's an act, I think, is the way his act has evolved over the years. I've seen very early video where the presentation was significantly different.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO Partisan
Anka is definitely at or near the top amongst these channelers in terms of entertainment value and he has done his homework when he occasionally shifts over to physical science. The best proof it's an act, I think, is the way his act has evolved over the years. I've seen very early video where the presentation was significantly different.

This makes a good point. Do you happen to remember the video?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by UFO Partisan

This makes a good point. Do you happen to remember the video?

It was on youtube. Anka still had hair on his head and some facial hair, so you might be able to turn it up that way with a search. It was obviously many years ago, more than a decade I'd guess. He looked a lot different and of course Bashar spoke and behaved differently.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren11
I knew Bashar was a fake when he lost control on an audience member. The guy asked a question about the illuminati and "Bashar" yelled at the top of his lungs "STOP STOP STOP". He said he would not answer questions based on fear and that the illuminati was a myth. What an angry, crazy lunatic! I cannot believe he has a following.

If you take the time to actually watch the clip, you would find that, taken in context, he refuses to answer the question because the man is focusing on a negative concept. He quite adamantly asserts that they will not be a party to the propagation of negative thinking.

I am not completely convinced that this is a channeled interaction. I am also not convinced that it is impossible. I would caution anyone from assuming that the notion of a particular situation is automatically impossible on many grounds; One of the strongest being quantum mechanics. This is immensely, and overwhelmingly (i can't use any expletive that would accurately illustrate the absolute landslide ratio) the most successful theory science, being our most rational and objective pursuit so far, has ever conceived of. Einstein hated it. Feynman pioneered astounding aspects of it and clearly stated in many lectures that "no one really understands it." Yet it is the basis of ALL modern electronics and chemistry. Even with this amazing resume there are still fundamental concepts under pinning basic uncertainties regarding it's validity.

As far as I am concerned, if any individual or group can solve just one particular problem in quantum mechanics then i will concede any real measure of clout to their opinion on what is or is not possible. Please, someone solve the measurement problem. Without that vital piece of information there is no one alive, on earth, at this time whose opinion carries any realistic weight on what is or is not possible.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigthoughts

The problem with taking People who have REAL TALENTS serious is that are so many FAKES out there that the real ones are not taken seriously. Besides...anyone with any real Talents tend to be introverted and have no desire to be on TV or some WEB CAST.

Both the U.S. and Russia continue to fund programs even though it has been said that these programs no longer exist...that have to do with Telepathy, ESP and the HOLY GRAIL....REMOTE VIEWERS. The MATH behind it has to do with a Multiversal System as a Sensitive can access a Divergent Universal Reality that is close to ours in it's make up. Then access information in this manner to gain information. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

Ha I'm watching this now. Yup you can clearly see the "evolution" of his act.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbyszek420
I used to somewhat believe in this guy. To be honest anyone without at least a little bit of scepticism will believe in him. The problem with this guy is... like any other "Aliens" he seems to be making quite a lot of money on it, and that itself is a proof that a guy is a good actor.

I don't think that his state of wealth is due to his involvement as a channeler. My understanding is that he makes his living as a artisan/producer (oh, how I hate slashes.) If someone would check deeply into his tax records to clarify this I would appreciate it. However, i did watch the previous early career clip and he does sound somewhat like a slightly British/Scottish (again with the slashes, they are always somewhat punctuationaly challenging) Santa Claus telling a story to a group of wide eyed enthusiastic children.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join