It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by violet

I think people are misunderstanding how I am trying to convey how the "telepathic" channeling is only one-sided with Anka. The audience is speaking to Bashar and he understands them in English only. Subsequently, allegedly, Bashar then conveys the answer back to Darryl in pure thought whereas Darryl then translates that thought into his own words.

So far so good? So why is it that Bashar can't transmit his answers based on questions asked in Japanese, Chinese, Greek, Egyptian, etc.,etc.? Did Bashar study English prior to being channeled?
edit on 19-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

If that is a true telepathic connection; Bashar would not be using any conventional language to communicate with Anka. That communication would be telepathic and not have language requirements.

However, Anka may only be able to translate the thought forms in one soken language.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Because, if Anka is geninunely channeling, and there is going to be many opinions on this, also, he himself may not even be fully aware of the answer as to whether this is his own inner self, or a combination between himself and the greys I saw around him or some other explanation. He may not be aware himself of what this. But if Anka is geniunely channeling, he has not given over the reigns completely, this is not akin to the example I gave, where someone is sent to a tree or to a tiny corner of themselves, or like the one with the blow on the head who wakes up speaking a foreign language perfectly, and that is rare, but they seem to be tapping into something other than themselves or perhaps a past life.

I think this issue does show that Anka's ego is either engaged, or co-pilot and how to know either way, I don't think you can.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'll give an example, with RV or psi. The military ones have gone in long training programs. I own several of Joe McMoneagle's books for example. And his training was Monroe Institute for a long time. He had special training binaurals made just for him. And after years, he would reach a point, where he could recall the state, the brain wave pattern, the chemical or pineal activated, at will, and recreate this.

He also had to spend a long time on TM meditation, and the Veda's reading them. I hope I'm not mixing 2 of them together, for I have read other RV information too.

Now why he had to this is because: RV has a high success rate, when the protocols are followed, with training, and even higher with natural psi ability.

But there is a problem built in AND INHERENT to the condition. That makes psi testing hard. That makes Performing For Others very very hard.

If you have any conscious overlay, you are taking a psi hit enormously.

Its a subtle area of the brain and doesn't follow the normal thought or brain pathways. You can actually feel the difference when you are activated, and Zenmind is very important, No Thought. Reach quickly in, without Thought, with your Subtle Mind.

It can't quite be explained but I do this by instinct, but the more programmed you are the less this occurs.

So, I imagine, even if he is channeling in a safe way with Friends/Family not negatives, who respect him, his will, his ego, his boundaries (and let me say again, I don't agree with the risks involved in channeling), on Demand, he is not Zenmind, he can't be. This means there are limitations in the sessions built in. Psi goes out the window, and even if an ET could override some of these limitations, they can't unless they take total control.

A negative might take total control But no positive would.

And I'm not saying he is the real deal either, just that occurred to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by FlySolo

Because, if Anka is geninunely channeling, and there is going to be many opinions on this, also, he himself may not even be fully aware of the answer as to whether this is his own inner self, or a combination between himself and the greys

I think this issue does show that Anka's ego is either engaged, or co-pilot and how to know either way, I don't think you can.

Again you missed my question. It has nothing to do with Anka, it has to do with Bashar. Let me put it in a way there can be no mistake. Imagine for a moment you are all knowing Bashar and you're in Darryl right now. I'm an audience member asking a question.

"Watashi no namai wa Flysolo dis. Hajimema#e. Genki diska?"

And your answer to me in pure thought back to Darryl is what?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Lets pretend he is really 100% channeling Bashar then, for a moment. The last big post I made about the remote viewers and what a positive being would do, and Bashar is supposed to be positive, would 100% answer your question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by FlySolo

Because, if Anka is geninunely channeling, and there is going to be many opinions on this, also, he himself may not even be fully aware of the answer as to whether this is his own inner self, or a combination between himself and the greys

Again you missed my question. It has nothing to do with Anka, it has to do with Bashar. Let me put it in a way there can be no mistake. Imagine for a moment you are all knowing Bashar and you're in Darryl right now. I'm an audience member asking a question.

"Watashi no namai wa Flysolo dis. Hajimema#e. Genki diska?"

And your answer to me in pure thought back to Darryl is what?

It has everything, 1000 % underscored to infinity and beyond, to do with ANKA, and somewhat to do with Bashar.

We're limited here. And zenmind cannot be done 100% on demand. Bashar and all channeling aside for a second, in whatever way Guides or ET's operate, they always do so through HUMAN LIMITATION. So it has 1000% to do with Anka, not Bashar. Even if he was the world's most gifted psi or medium he would be completely compromised by the veil and the limits to zenmind and psi.

Now lets switch to Bashar's end. If he is positive, he would not simply reach in and rearranged someones mind and the furniture therein, the progams and could only work with the person to the extent their own free will has sought the answers and undone programs.

And if he was positive, he would never ever overrride another's consciousness or will. He could not become Anka, and just shove his soul/consciousness out of the way. Not if he is positive.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Your 17 senses

This comes from Ingo Swann's website, www.biomindsuperpowers.com.

Swann is a author and artist but more famous for being a father of remote viewing and heavily involved in the Stargate Project, a federal research project into pyschic phenomena.

So far, the new discoveries regarding the biological bases for psi faculties roughly fall into five categories. I have to get a little technical here, but I'll simplify just ahead. These five general categories are:

-Minute chemical receptors and sensors
-Minute chemico-electro receptors and sensors
-Neural-network exchanges of information in the bio-internal body substrates
-Bio-electromagnetic information receptors and sensors
-Bio-information transfer networks at the atomic, molecular, and neurological levels

Swann's ideas are hardly unique throughout history. There are a wealth of studies that point to the possibility that mental abilities surpass the common paradigm.

For many, the existence of psychic realities are obvious based on personal experience.

The larger question is whether or not clairvoyance is based on mystical or scientific principle. Probably, the two don't differ all that much.

Don't know much about Bashar, but just because a lot of popular psychics turn out to be frauds we shouldn't discount every claimant.

Here's an article from Psychology Today that was published in July,2012 Your Sixth Sense

It takes a more sober approach to psychic phenomena based on the scientific method, but the tone isn't completely opposing the existence.

A taste, opening lines:

Chances are, at some point in your life, you've felt someone staring at you. Maybe you were at the grocery store. Maybe walking along the sidewalk. Maybe sitting on a bus. And sure enough, when you turned your head to look, the suspect's eyes met yours.

You just had an anomalous experience.

edit on 19-8-2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

I've read everyone of his essays on that site, though could use a refresher read now as its been a couple years, and watched every video I could find of his. He was remarkable. And understand a great deal on the nature of humans, our many toggle spots, psi spots that we possess. We are multidimensional sensing organisms, we have psi toggle spots in our brains, hearts, and stomachs, where there is also material related to brain structure and the para military has done intense studies and mapped these for years.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Unity, i know we not always seen eye to eye on things,(especially that thread last year), but what is your feeling on this guy? Ive watched quite a few of bashars video, and have questioned Kaskau on many things, and im starting to think, (with the help of some of the things that people have said on this thread), that maybe hes not channelling some being and maybe has the ability to tap into to some sort of knowledge bank, this seems more believeable to me.

I still admire kaskau for the beatings hed had to take on here.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
lol, I've always thought bashar/anka was a fraud.

However, I am personally sure that telepathy is indeed real,
But what we are seeing/hearing from this guy.. is not telepathy. lol
He's just making # up as he goes along.

People like him make the actual reality of telepathy seem like a fn joke.

Telepathy is real, Of this I have no doubts.

But bashar/anka? lol, No way.

I have a 'friend' who is *really* into this guy and eats it up as fast as it can be shoveled into his face.
"Bashar this, and bashar that".. O_o stfu already dude, You've been fooled by this conman and sound like a complete idiot when you talk about it.

But he still continues. haha

Ingo Swann , on the other hand..
Is the real deal;.

edit on 19-8-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or his, and feel his energy is good. Think he has some ET's watching over him. They may be speaking through him sometimes. Don't know for sure. There are alot of actors hired by TPTB to get information out, its usually distorted information, but in this case, helpful, to some I can see how he is able to be helpful, and some turned their lives around because of him. And if you're following the kind who have attended, they're a pretty sweet group, really felt the intelligence, out of the box thinking, the people who are attempting to co-create a better world.

He also has some ET's around him and can pick that up.

I don't agree with all his information and personally feel that the channeling is some kind of tool to impart info, (ie elites or think tanks) my own thought is he may not be channeling, but that it doesnt mean he isn't getting some info from those around him, ie. his group of ET's. Someone shared that those who have attended have had sightings or encounters because of him.

I would say that doesn't mean he's channeling but that there could be some permissions given.

This is my thoughts, as a possiblity. I find opinions useless, because I like country living over cities for most things, or I prefer drinking coffee more than tea, most of the time. Those are personal tastes and opinons. But opinions over reality checks on others, they're not valid. If Jane down the street is an experiencer or channeling, and 3 people have different opinoins, and they may seem logical, it doesn't mean they've actually captured the truth about Jane down the street. All they've done is come up with a list of possibilities and probabilities to compensate for the lack of personal truth about her experiences.

But I will give an example that may fit one channeler or another out there:

Bruce is basically a good guy, he has a stable life, and tries to help when he's able to, would not want to harm. Now, he's a bit psi, artistic type, works odd jobs an artis/actor, writer, maybe has his own part time business on top of it. Doing his best.

Unknown to him, he also has checkups going on in his life and abductions, (we all do).

So he gets hired, due to someone noting he's a good talker, has some deep insights and beliefs that has worked for him, metaphysics, is good at communicating from his heart, is geniune and really wants to be of service. So he gets hired for a gig. And his skills are very good, he can make a whole living off this and really seems to be helping people. So, the elite have a voice to give some message out on, and he has a way to help.

Now, remember he is still an experiencer and now ET has a platform. They have some real reasons for putting a little message in here and there, and for getting more on board with their agenda.

Again, just a possibility, not a factoid. He alone knows the facts. And I quite like him, he is personable and has alot of insights.

But opinions do not gauge truth, they just gauge your own programs and also possibilities.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by vortimond
You are always in control and discovering hidden aspects of yourself. There is no such thing as possesion

It simply does not exist

I beg to differ. I am an occultist, a 40 year student of western ceremonial magick. I have seem possesion, and dealt with it on a few occations.

And, there are two types; real and imagined.
This is quite correct. I myself am a student of the "realms" and have attained Level 5 Wizardry. I have also dabbled in Yaqui Sorcery among other things that are righteous and nobel. possesion is quite real. I have not only seen it but have been possesed. Hopefully this lower case "magick" is sufficient when dealing with this.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Hopefully this lower case "magick" is sufficient when dealing with this.

Please don't go there; you're better than that, are you not?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Hopefully this lower case "magick" is sufficient when dealing with this.

Please don't go there; you're better than that, are you not?
When speaking of their craft, one should employ capitol letters. Also, when representing an art that deserves respect, one should behave in a way that represents this.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I still admire kaskau for the beatings hed had to take on here.

This is why I've been watching the video's due to his posts. I don't want to be judgmental but prefer to see it from both sides.

It really comes down to if someone sees something that helps them.

Even the scenario I made up about someone who is both hired, and then finds he has a calling, and then may be even utilized by ETs, once he has an audience, I could see how some Ets would find someone with an audience base useful.

That is just a theory, our opinions don't change what is actually happening in his case.

edit on 20-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I don't know who Daryl or bashar are to follow what this is all about in all honesty. I couldn't play the video.

Seems though if this was true telepathy the language shouldn't be a barrier.
Either way these channelers are usually charlatans

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

i KNEW you were going to say that.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Also, when representing an art that deserves respect, one should behave in a way that represents this.

Yes One prolly should; When do you start?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In all honestly, I don't really think this is a good argument, as it doesn't really address what these people really think is going on. To the extent of my understanding, the channeller is basically using their brain as a translator for information received telepathically from whomever they are channelling. Essentially, the channeller can't process anything they don't understand into ideas that could be transmitted telepathically, and whoever is transmitting the information can't express the information in any way that the channeller's brain isn't capable of. The unwillingness to give concrete information about future events does bother me, though. I personally don't really buy the "future changes a billion times per second" argument, as my understanding of the universe so far leads me to think that everything interacts with everything else based on specific rules, and if one somehow knew every variable relating to how things are interacting, one should be able to predict future events with absolute certainty. I could be wrong, but I don't really see an alternative at the moment.

With that being said, I do believe channeling is something real, if not in terms of it being a legitimate interaction between the channeller and another entity, at least as a real neurological condition. I had a friend years ago who did this, and as I consider myself to be fairly competent in judging the character of those I'm close to, I find it very unlikely that she was just putting on a show when she did it for me. I can't say that she gave me any information that I would consider to be evidence that she was actually communicating with other beings, but I am completely convinced that she thought that she was, and that both the channeling and her inability to recall it after she had gone back to her normal state of mind were a real manifestation of something going on and not just an act. Some of the people doing this may simply have not been able to figure out a better way to make money, but I think at least some, if not most are definitely convinced that what they are doing is real, and I think it's both unfair and short-sighted to write them all off as charlatans.

Channeling may or may not be legitimate, it may be some form of completely neurologically based voluntarily induced disassociative identity disorder that we haven't identified yet, or it may be something completely different. In any case, there are common elements that emerge when it occurs, which would seem to demonstrate a real and observable process that's taking place. I think that we're selling ourselves short by simply debunking it, dismissing it as chicanery, and leaving it as that, as I think we're missing out on some potentially very interesting information about, if nothing else, how the brain works by not studying it further.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The guy puts on a harmless show.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join