It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

Here is a bit of reality:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Here's what has been shared in the workshop:

Proxima Centauri: Visiting. Not indigenous but an established colony.
Alpha Centauri: Visiting. Established colony.
Barnard: Technologically not as advanced as we. They are coming out of their version of the Renaissance. We will be their UFOs and spiritually assist them.
Sirius: Both physical and non-physical. They are amphibious IIRC. I've received a download from Sirius once as have others.
Epsilon Eridani: Indigenous civilization.
61 Cygnus: Colony - established scientific outpost.
Epsilon Indi: 2 indigenous civilizations.
Tau Ceti: Indigenous civilization. They will show us the ropes moving out into the stars. A true brotherhood will form between humanity and Tau Cetis.

People on Earth describing what's out in the stars is like people from Europe describing what Columbus would find sailing across the Atlantic.

As I said, it's falsifiable. If it's wrong Darryl will have been debunked. If it isn't Wikipedia will say: Earth is the third planet from the Sun and NOT the only astronomical object known to harbor life.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phill621

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

Here's what has been shared in the workshop:

Proxima Centauri: Visiting. Not indigenous but an established colony.
Alpha Centauri: Visiting. Established colony.
Barnard: Technologically not as advanced as we. They are coming out of their version of the Renaissance. We will be their UFOs and spiritually assist them.
Sirius: Both physical and non-physical. They are amphibious IIRC. I've received a download from Sirius once as have others.
Epsilon Eridani: Indigenous civilization.
61 Cygnus: Colony - established scientific outpost.
Epsilon Indi: 2 indigenous civilizations.
Tau Ceti: Indigenous civilization. They will show us the ropes moving out into the stars. A true brotherhood will form between humanity and Tau Cetis.

People on Earth describing what's out in the stars is like people from Europe describing what Columbus would find sailing across the Atlantic.

As I said, it's falsifiable. If it's wrong Darryl will have been debunked. If it isn't Wikipedia will say: Earth is the third planet from the Sun and NOT the only astronomical object known to harbor life.

People on Earth describing whats out there in space is absolutely NOTHING like people in Columbus' day trying to describe what hr might find. In his day they didn't have much by way of science, mostly dogma from the church.

Today we have this thing we call science, and it is, at least by Terrestrial standards rather advanced. We also have a reasonably advanced technology as well...it's kind of like the people of Columbus' day being able to "see" across the Atlantic...

Today, we can point technology at a star and determine IF it has planets, and IF the conditions are right, we can analyze the atmosphere of that distant exoplanet and learn more about it than anyone of Columbus' day knew about the Earth!

So now, to address a few of the named stars above;
Sirius...is a well known place of extraterrestrial, unfortunately, there are no planetsaround thd Sirius that might support life of any kind...the star is FAR TOO YOUNG for any life to have developed on its still forming planets. And, unfortunately, Class A stars don't live very long (typically only a few hundred million years...). There is however, a star that if I were to try to point at it to show you, you would probably think I was pointing at Sirius, they very close visually.

This star is Nu(2) Canis Majoris. It is a Class K2, a very hot Class K star, 64ly from Earth, and about the same age as the Sun. Nu(2) has one confirmed planet, in the Habitable zone, and, it is a water planet. This planet is the home of those who visited ancient India.

Epsilon Eridani: As I mentioned earlier this star is too young to have planets yet...give it a few hundred million more years, than perhaps life will begin to evolve. This is a "variable" star, not considered suitable for life, and it is on the order of 800 million years old.

Epsilon Indi: This star is warm enough to perhaps support life as we know it, and, it IS in the "HabCat" database (HabCat is a catalog of some 17,000+ near by stars that are thought to be good candidates for life), however, it is only 1.3 billion years old, Earth could not support the life She now has at that time in Her history.

Barnard's Star: Barnard's is a Class M star, generally not suitable for advanced life of any kind. It is also a variable star. In 1998 there was a "flare" that would have destroyed all life on any planet within its habitable zone.

For Darryl to not be wrong; he will have to do better than 50%!

I am probably more aware of the difficulties of demonstrating a decent probability of extraterrestrial life any anyone, my trek in this direction has involved the use of physics, astronomy, computer science, astrophysics, astrobiology, and a great deal of work...and still very few will accept...I have a probability of better than 99%...

<< 22  23  24   >>

join