It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

its just a "Faust" Quote (Goethe).

I understand it as: no matter what you do. Existence is SLIGHTLY biased towards the positive. And from a certain moment even the "bad" is helping the good to expand. Because it acts like an example for "how to not do it again"....So the bad is part of evolution of the good. Its like the rubberband analogy..The further you go back the faster and farer it reaches to the other side...

Many people think we have an infinite repetition of history..But that only seems like that. In reality its going up and down but not as down as before...so its climbing for ever. And only mass distinction can change that in terms of the progress of a race......

There will come a time on earth when the effects of the Unification and Information Instrument " Internet" motivate the people to unite against those that have interest in war....Because its not the people that the war is for. And right now every step towards war leads to the "unification" of the people.Because they will not be blinded much longer.

One example: all the media in germany screams about how wrong Putin is..but the people begin to question this version of press. Because its clear that what Putin does is just a natural reflex. Even our Old "presidents" (Chancelors) are beginning to speak against the brain washing mechanism of the press.

Thats why some power hungry beings still try to find ways to restrict the internet.

Its the most powerful unification tool there ever was. And information makes it literally impossible to repeat things to often.

The next "big" false flag attack will eventually be the last...
Mistakes are backfiring now to a degree that is not comprehensible.

Thats why the only war they are able to do right now is the one which concerns THOUGHTS......Because you can more easily correct mistakes you made with your "art of manipulation".

I hate english lol......i would so much like to express this in a more deep way. But ok. You know what i mean i guess. You feel it.

edit on 26-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is very interesting. The "debunkers", who rail against the "believers" for lack of evidence, conveniently feel they need to provide hardly any of their own. "It's obviously fake, why does he need a translator? Wouldn't he just be able to speak Japanese if it were real? Because if he was ACTUALLY channeling an alien it wouldn't work like that, it would work like this... because I know how these things actually work." Actually you have no idea how it would work. You have no objective basis whatsoever to debunk this channeling ability. Just like (honest) atheists admit that they cannot disprove the existence of god. Attempting to do so only exposes the same lack of proof belief system that you were just attacking someone else for engaging in.

If you truly were a follower of scientific procedure, you would know that NONE of the arguments "disproving" Bashar actually disprove anything. They are all based on assumptions and instinct, but stated as fact. Hmmm, where else can we find that kind of certainty? Face it. You are defending a belief system just as they are, just from a different angle.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jedediahsm

yes.
And the interesting part is: Bashar descibres this mechanism very clearly...

And thats how first contact is made: he makes clear that OUR BELIEFS structur the reality we perceive and his mechanisms give the opportunity to lift the veil of a "belief-structure". First contact is always our choice.

Channeling is a way of first contact. Its a very "light touch" ..because only those who are willing to believe in it are able to perceive that its real..

Its the ultimate free will they give us..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jedediahsm
Face it. You are defending a belief system .

Yup.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ok one experiment..

Only one time....Listen to this music and words and watch the pictures and try to be as silent as you can...and try to feel like he would SPEAK TO YOU and DESCRIBE YOU IN YOUR ESSENCE

When you are open like that...It will speak to you. When belief-structures cloud it..it will not speak to you.

Simple as that.

Try it.

edit on 22-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
FlySolo,

Thank you for the interesting thread.

Here is a list of posts in this thread relevant to your argument regarding telepathy mechanics and debunking. They all have the same criticism of your logic. Namely, the assertion that the information is transferred as images and concepts and not by language.
AnthraAndromda
Nanocyte
kauskau
kauskau video link

Here is your response: Why doesn’t he get the same sensations from Bashar with questions in a different language.
FlySolo
FlySolo: same question earlier in the thread

Please consider:

1.) Transform 1: Question in English --> Anka's brain --> Thought pattern (with imagery) --> Telepathic oracle

2.) Transform 2: Telepathic Oracle --> Thought pattern (with imagery) --> Anka's brain --> Response in English

How does a question in Japanese make it to the telepathic oracle if it can't first be understood by Anka? Your statement concerns transform 2 only. What sensations would be sent in Transform 1? Anka's brain would likely be focusing in on key high level elements of the language such as the tone, rhythm, and syllables. It does this in an attempt to parse the structure. So the only sensations that would be communicated would be a vague sense of tone, rhythm, and emotion.

Kauskau,

I have read many of your posts. I have the deepest respect for what you are doing. It isn't easy standing up to the ridicule of others. Keep up the good work. Alles Gute!

CompressedFusion
-kein fehler im system

edit on 22-4-2014 by compressedFusion because: Added a new line character between (1) and (2) for readability

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
Telepathy being debunked should be automatic... it's never been proved.. nothing supports it... it should be considered false until absolutely proven .. but that's now how things work is it?
we want to believe.. so rationality is out the window.

Yeah, exactly. Even when $1 million dollars was offered for any kind of proof about psychic ability by the Randi guy, actually I think it's still available. Nobody has ever made it past the first round, in fact, nobody has ever performed slightly impressively. And yet, faith healers, "psychics" and ghost hunters flood TV screens with utter nonsense. Why do people believe that #? It's ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

when a sceptic meets a shaman ..who meets spirits on other levels and works with different beings from the natural realm....He will first think that this shaman is just "a little crazy" or a "liar" or fake..
But this will change with experience and if he studies this shaman....

Some people are just fast in judging others..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

when a sceptic meets a shaman ..who meets spirits on other levels and works with different beings from the natural realm....He will first think that this shaman is just "a little crazy" or a "liar" or fake..
But this will change with experience and if he studies this shaman....

Some people are just fast in judging others..

I try to keep an open mind, but when there has never been a single reported case of any kind of supernatural ability I have to go with science on this one. I have seen Tibetan shamans in action and they spend most of their day on a mountain smoking weed, so it's easy to see where their visions come from. I'm not saying spirituality is fake, I'm saying psychic ability has never been shown to be true, ever. If you've ever seen Derren Brown it's a real eye opener. He trained for a couple of weeks and convinced Americans he was a faith healer, and even he said it's all crap. He portrays what could be considered psychic or paranormal behavior but he admits it's all psychology and sociology, nothing out of the ordinary. Shamans, whatever you want to call them, might be able to meditate and reach a higher state of consciousness, but seeing other worlds/spirits/dimensions is something I struggle to believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"S haman" kills & buries teen - confesses

You'd think a prominent shaman could see into the future and realize that he was going to get caught, so he should call the authorities and plan on a better defense....but noooooo.

Anyway, there's been more evidence proving that channelers, shamans & psychics are fake, than the alternative. I'm pretty open minded, but Bashar is a clown. An utter fake.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

Your post is ridiculous

I see it in front of my eyes: someone is making a thread about the new findings in quantum theory and Logical Razor comes in with an article "random quantum physicist asks fortune teller for help"

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I see it in front of my eyes: someone is making a thread about the new findings in quantum theory and Logical Razor comes in with an article "random quantum physicist asks fortune teller for help"

Why would you bring new findings in quantum mechanics into this discussion? Bashar and science or complete opposites. Besides, in science, people back up their claims with tests and an outline of evidence of how they came to a conclusion. Bashar's nothing more than a conman that cannot prove his ability beyond making claims that he talks to aliens. He's a joke...and believers in him are an even bigger joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

...well ...a documentary i posted today in a new thread would have opened your eyes on some things in terms of shamans and a method they use to "see into other dimensions"....but my thread was deleted from ats..

It is not allowed to talk about some things here..Their argument is "ad-revenue". .Well no matter what the reason is..I don´t like it but i have to accept it.

...and you will get proof for whatever you believe in....

But be clear about one thing. WHen you are open for different views what you call "supernatural" will proof itself to you.

And the good thing is: you will still not be able to proof it to others. Because in the end: its their free will when they will be ready for the truth.

The truth is: what you are experiencing right now is a dream that has the potential to be lived like its a dream. To be experienced in the freedom of a lucid dream.
But be aware: there are "codes" (belief-structures) which will cloud this fact in many different ways. And there is a whole "mechanism" trying to keep you away from the fact that you are free.

If you want to START a new journey you can choose. If you want to be sceptical and ignorant. You can do that also.

If you are open: start with one thing-> Ask the universe/ the greater beingness/ god/the unknown (however you call it) to give proof for the supernatural.... If you mean it seriously ..it will get answered.

If you are scared: start with numbers...Tell the universe that you want to see "multidigit numbers with all digits identical" or at least numbers with a pattern....

Try first to focus on that intent....and than let it go.. Drop it..
And now watch what will happen in the next months. You will see a lot of those numbers. First you will think that its your selective perception that does that and that you are just now becoming more aware of those numbers.

(Like people that start to watch the skies are suddenly seeing more "ufos" or stuff like that)
..Later you will have the chance to "watch yourself" while seeing the number and you will see that in a way there is a "intuitive drive" involved....Maybe you will even see that it is not only "selective perception" as you now really see those digits more often than normal digits...on Some days.
You will see that when your mind is involved ..you will not see those digits. You will only see it when your mind is not "in control".....
This is a good start to open yourself up to synchronicity...and to your command system. Because in a way you can wish for everything.

And there is no possibility for a paradigm-shift for you ,when you are not open.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

i meant.....you would ridicule quantums physics because one ("random") physicists goes to a fortune teller (Quantum physic says that there is not "one future" but "infinite probable futures at the same time) ......

Forget it.

I will not discuss with you. Been there, done that. I know your kind of energy.

edit on 23-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
in clear terms..you are ignorant in disrespecting shamanism like that. Its one of the oldest communication forms that exist.

You dont even have A SINGLE CLUE of how complex that system is and how much knowledge is involved. Shamanism is one of the very few phenomenologies which did not get destroyed by christian missionaries. Knowledge that is more than 10 times older than america itself and is handed and improved from generation to generation.

Your energy for me is the typical energy of those christian people who went to old indigenous societies with their old wisdom and burnt their knowledge because of ignorance and arrogance.

And this is the last thing i will say to you because i will not spend time and energy for mindsets like yours.

I think we got your point : you think its fake. Thats fine. You are free to believe whatever you want. And i am too.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Everything starts with a clear intent.

Nothing more is needed.

But if you are already full with a potential of the past, no intent is found but the one that was already answered.

So start fresh and open up. If you want to.

It always will be answered.
Don´t expect a certain answer. The "Bigger You" will find your "crack of least resistance"...and answer it as softly as possible. Thats why you don´t need to be scared. It will never give you truth that you can not handle.
The only thing that resists change and expansion right now is the mind. The mind of the past. The mind of separation.

We as a whole are ready for open contact when we stop separating us and others..

People think they would be ready for open contact with ET. They think that it would be like standing in a zoo and watching "other intelligences" ... But thats not true.

Standing in front of an intelligence much much much more higher than you is one of the most psychotic and shocking experiences you can have no matter how prepared you may think you are.
Even if you watched all kind of Sci-Fi stuff and studied the abduction phenomenon and channelings with ET etc etc...

We are not ready yet as a society. And they are preparing us right now on many levels.
Its enough for you to know that direct contact will happen. The universe is already responding to that.

Thats why it was in a way "enough" that many believed 2012 would be a threshold. It became a self fulfilling prophecy.
Since 2012 there is a different momentum. You see it in the internet..how people respond to "positive" and negative feelings. There is now for the first time in thousands of years a slightly bias towards the positive. This will have an exponential effect as positive energy integrates and is therefore much more powerful than negative patterns.

Its a blessing that you are living right now. You are watching something happening on earth which is very special......Many other civilizations are watching us right now because of that...

A new probability is here for all involved..Even for civilizations who are much more advanced. Don´t forget: every change is a total change. When humanity changes ..other beings will have more connections to different aspects of infinity...

This may sound crazy. But in your heart there is joy about that and only mind need proof. But in your heart you already feel that you were waiting for something your whole life and now you feel that this feeling is not so strong anymore.. There is more joy in your heart than waiting because you know that the answer is near.

Be in joy.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If you want to START a new journey you can choose. If you want to be sceptical and ignorant. You can do that also.

And there is no possibility for a paradigm-shift for you ,when you are not open.

Spurious statements that clearly show you didn't read what I said previously. I am very open minded, but there's a point where one has to accept that psychic abilities in humans are utter garbage. Recently I decided to try an experiment. I tried to channel an alien in another galaxy and said hey come to my house so I can talk to you. I was serious about this at the time but I'm still waiting for someone to come say hello! I do believe that telepathy exists in the universe, we just have to look at quantum entanglement to realize it's completely possible, but humans have never been able to prove any sort of ability. I could say I talk to aliens in some random galaxy every night and nobody would be able to prove otherwise, that doesn't mean it happens. There is also the fact that many abductees claim aliens get their telepathic energy from devices, such as their ships, otherwise they can't do it. Humans don't have such ships so how can they do what advanced species' cannot?

I keep an open mind but mathematics and logic will always prevail for me.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I keep an open mind but mathematics and logic will always prevail for me.

the interesting thing about this statement is...its fractal-nature.

You can do that for eternity without understanding YOUR POWER in that.
THats really astonishing.

And i respect you for going that path

but i won´t follow you
hahahahah

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello. My name is Grant, and I would like to share some of my perspective, while trying to remain neutral. I am a logical mind, but I know that as humans we do not know everything. One thing that I do know is that I exist. I know that everything in existance is a matter of perspective. So, any perspective can exist. No truths exist without perspective. (If you do not create your own reality, who does?)

I do know about quantum physics to some degree. If my studies have taught me anything, it is that we do not know everything that goes on in the many aspects of existence. I have studied extensively on many of the world religions, and I know that I do not know so much as I think.

But, this is about Bashar/Darryl Anka. There have been many perspectives provided, some trying to prove that Darryl Anka is channeling an extraterrestrial, some trying to disprove it. A dictionary definition of extraterrestrial is as follows: outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.

I have done intensive research on Bashar/Darryl Anka, and I have an archive of over 23 gigabytes of content from him. Many have only seen him on YouTube, but I have collected mostly all of his content. After carefully reviewing this content, I have come to two conclusions.

Conclusion 1: If this man is indeed channeling an extraterrestrial being/entity, then he has helped many people discover more of themselves, and given people an ability to choose the path they wish to take, whilst not forcing it on anyone. (On his website, Darryl states that the reason he makes people pay for his content and seminars is because he cannot run a website, do seminars, or much anything else on Earth without money.
Conclusion 2: If this man is not a channel, then he has put up an incredible con, a most profound sceme. However, if he spends all of this time channeling, why does he not spend it getting money in other ways?

Whether or not you believe he is a channel, some of his content is profound.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If you need to, I can send you a link to get the bashar materials.
edit on 23-4-2014 by grantherman because: I am not sure if it is alright to post contact information on this forum.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join