It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hi, I found you guys after attempting to ask Bashar who he was/where he is from. (Realize that you have the ability to talk to these beings all by yourself- you do NOT need to pay somebody to do it for you! I discovered this by accident, being disrupted repeated by the entity Kryon when reading the 12 strands of DNA/Lee Carroll).

Now, very much unlike Kryon, I got some strangely vague answers from this Bashar, which made me slightly suspicious- even though by now, many of you will know that the answers this entity provides are, from the small amount I have heard, correct or in line with all other New Age channeling.

First, Who Am I: An Arcturian soul.. who will supposedly exist a long ways into our perceived 3rd dimensional future. Which sounds so stupidly Bashar that I want to kick myself, but what can I say?... (Oh yes, "in the future" heh... And "We the Arcturians" were VERY "disgruntled" [for an Arcturian, which is similar to a human being "just slightly miffed"] when my human ability to understand a telepathic neuro-link was a bit above and beyond what they first assumed, and I obtained a strong sensation of, "This is me in the future speaking.") I demanded to know if that was the case, shocked at how strong the sensation was. Is everyone here familiar with the "long pregnant ET pause" when you stumble onto a subject they don't want you to know about? Yep, I got the sudden silent cold shoulder, bigtime... They finally gave up trying to dance around the subject after a couple weeks, telling me, "YES, but please don't talk much about it!" [Rambling background chatter about underestimating my current human intelligence... hahaha...]

So, I am an Arcturian soul in some way, shape, or form. I suddenly became a vegetarian and/or vegan for practically no reason, my needs for both food and sleep dropped noticeably to the point that it near worried me, I refused to drink tap water for no apparent reason, hearing the repeated phrase, "There is fluoride in the water." I almost immediately stopped watching TV without knowing why, and began to practically throw my smartphone away from me because of "the toxic waves coming off it hurting and stinging me." (Yeah, laugh...) For short periods at first, I would ramble on in a singsong type voice about how "We are creators! It is who we are and what we do!" Et cetera. Then I discovered these were typical Arcturian soul traits.

To quickly answer the Telepathy Debate, you hear the message in *the way you will best understand.* So if you understand English, you'll just hear English. If you speak Chinese like an Andromedan woman I somehow ran into today, you hear it in Chinese. Your brain acts as a filter for the information, translating it into your language, using concepts you understand. Without our human minds, a telepathic link simply looks like a stream of "information".

Now, to Bashar!

I probably should have been a bit nicer, but due to the Very Weird Feeling I got when reading his material and a bad mood, even though the information actually appears to be accurate to what I will hear from Arcturians, I very bluntly addressed this entity.

[Woah, I was walking to turn off my heater just now, and was suddenly tripped to the ground out of thin air.. hurting me just enough to favor my foot, but not seriously harm me. Okay, that is Not Cool..]

Me: "Okay, hey you, the entity called 'Bashar'- I want to talk. Now." (Yeah, I wasn't especially polite..) 300 years is basically one Arcturian lifespan, so hearing something about Oz 300 years in the future put me in a bad way I suppose.

Bashar: [No words except feeling of presence]

Me: "Alright, look, who or what are you?"

Bashar: "I am what you call extraterrestrial."

Me: [grumbling] "Yeah, no duh.. Alright then, what star are you from?"

Bashar: "Many".

Me: "Oh geez... I mean specifically!"

Bashar: [Silence]

Now, my phone hardly works after typing that, and I have to type in slow motion to get a not garbled sentence in! Let's test this out then, Watson! Hmm, now could Bashar be a little annoyed?
Alright, the game is afoot!

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Anw, this is a hoot! [Continued from above]

Me: Alright Bashar, did you both trip me, and alter my phone?
Bashar: Yes.
Me: Uh, why?
Bashar: To demonstrate my presence to you.
Me: And why did your demonstration involve violence?
Bashar: (pause).. I.. We wish to-

[Obvious phone interference began again at this point, after which I called for help to ensure this message went out. No further disturbances occurred after this.]

Me: (suddenly and firmly) Are you of the light and the light alone?
Bashar: [dead stop mid sentence]
Me: It seems to me that you are a bit of a wandering entity, a possible false teacher, wanting fame and mixing truth with fiction...
Bashar: [sensation of red, or static/spikes]
Me: It seems you are a little angry, hmm?
Bashar: [Silence]
Me: Next time, think twice before you attempt to fool an Arcturian.. I wish you find peace.

Comparison against Kryon:

(Attempts to put self in a bad mood to replicate circumstances)

Me: Kryon! I want to talk to you, now!!

(Sudden intense feeling of love and swirling at my chest)

Kryon: (instant, very happily) "Yes!!???"

Me: (Unable to "fight" the feeling of intense unconditional love swirling at the chest area, which had me fall over laughing hysterically.)
Me: "Thanks Kryon."

Yep, I think that clears up my personal opinion on Bashar.....

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ummmm what?

Sorry but im not sure if youre writting a story or if this .....what is going on here?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
fallenede..

sorry..but this is obviously not bashar . Bashar comes from essassani (now called ekashani) and he never would talk from the perspective of his higher mind (who lives on many planets) ..

The whole vibe is not bashar at all.

Only because your mind gives it the name "bashar" ..does not mean it is bashar..

i am not even sure if it is anything else but your imagination. As i perceive psychotic patterns..

Be aware of patterns of "fear, paranoia" and complication...

Here ..feel his energy ...FEEL it ..dont think about it. Your mind will not understand bashars frequency..

YOu have more tools than your mind.

This is a new video...
And a little sad one
for me...He talks about open contact will not happen for some time...Of course i knew that ..but i always hope that as there is not only ONE future..that we change the timeline..or i do...

so it will start 2025...to 2033 most likely...

edit on 9-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
btw ..in the video the guy askes the exact question you asked "where are you from"...

THIS is how bashar answers..

Dont trick yourself into believing that you are so special that with you he begins to be a darf low frequent mumbling jerk....who does not even know where he comes from..

give it a break.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

sorry..but this is obviously not bashar . Bashar comes from essassani (now called ekashani) and he never would talk from the perspective of his higher mind (who lives on many planets) ..

So how do you know Bashar doesn't act like that to someone different than you?

And you are correct that it wasn't Bashar, because he doesn't exist except in the mind of the gullible.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
All I know is psychic abilities and OBE, subject is real. I have had a NDE that led me to learn more about it. I studied and did the meditations for months. The physical mind is tough barrier to get around. It see's physical, it feel's physical, it believes physical. You have to retrain the mind. It's amazing that people who have never experience anything are quick to judge the people who have. Go study the subject and do meditations for three months you might find the answers you seek.
edit on 17-6-2014 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

sorry..but this is obviously not bashar .

Are you?

Some of the stuff you post in defense of Bashar makes you seem so lost that no light can guide you.

Are you Bashar or should I say do you communicate like Darryl does to know that it wasn't Bashsr the other poster was communicating with and that Bashar showed them a side he didn't want you to see?

Only because your mind gives it the name "bashar" ..does not mean it is bashar..

Ah is that how it is.

Only because your YouTube service tells its bashar.... does not mean it is Bashar

i am not even sure if it is anything else but your imagination. As i perceive psychotic patterns..

Finally you do,

pity you perceive these patterns external of yourself.

btw ..in the video the guy askes the exact question you asked "where are you from"... THIS is how bashar answers.. Dont trick yourself into believing that you are so special that with you he begins to be a darf low frequent mumbling jerk....who does not even know where he comes from.. give it a break.

Give it a break?

The poster posted 2 posts (as a parody I assume) compared to your how many threads and posts that link to youtube and Bashar videos?

Why wont you give it a break, attacking anyone that has something different to say.

You tell another poster not to trick themselves in believing they are special, How do you trick yourself into believing what you do and when you work that out stop it because you are no more special than any other life that resides on this planet.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

why didn´t you ask me that in the topic in which i wrote that...I understand how you perceive what i said. But without reading the guy i reacted to..it is not easy to understand it.

There is hundreds of hours of bashar material on youtube and other channels...The people who know bashar can easily tell when someone is not talking with bashar..

Simple as that.

Just look what the guy said bashar told him......I know bashar for 4 years.. I never invested so much time in anything before (but my "real life profession" ) . I know bashar.
But as you dont believe he is real...you wont understand that.

Bashar will never give an answer that is not integrative and highly empowering..

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is hundreds of hours of bashar material on youtube and other channels...The people who know bashar can easily tell when someone is not talking with bashar.. Simple as that.

Yes I cant understand why you miss the most simple of simplicities of what you just posted.

Is that how one gets to know Bashar, via YouTube?

I know bashar for 4 years.. I never invested so much time in anything before (but my "real life profession" ) . I know bashar.

You know Bashar for 4 years?

I guess I know The Avengers then, I have watched them for a while as well.

But as you dont believe he is real...you wont understand that.

You couldn't be any further from the truth, maybe ask your friend of 4 years why you are so off, he seems to have all the answers, but those answers might change like they do as the future is uncertain.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bashar is a joke. That charlatan that sits there pretending to talk to an alien can close his eyes and fondle himself all day while his mindless drones buy every word of it, but he has yet to provide any useful evidence to show it isn't fake. Nothing. He just regurgitates new age dribble. Completely nonsensical and lame. I'd like Bashar to explain the physics and inner workings of telepathy in full scientific detail. I'd also like him to delve into his civilization's understanding of physics. If he can't, he's just as much a joke as that other clown, Deepak Chopra. BTW, I worked for a tech firm that use to manage Chopra's website...I talked to him personally on the phone many many times & he was an asshole when he was mad. All his bulls---- about peace and new-age love apparently didn't apply to discussions about selling his books on the website.
edit on 17-6-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
I'd like Bashar to explain the physics and inner workings of telepathy in full scientific detail. I'd also like him to delve into his civilization's understanding of physics.

Silly!

Any new information you received you probably wouldn't be able to validate, rendering that information (evidence)useless until such a time as it can be validated.

Course then again; One could just give you a load of serious BS; you won't be able to tell the difference...until such a time as science caches up and knows more.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

I'd like Bashar to explain the physics and inner workings of telepathy in full scientific detail. I'd also like him to delve into his civilization's understanding of physics.

Silly!

Any new information you received you probably wouldn't be able to validate, rendering that information (evidence)useless until such a time as it can be validated.

Course then again; One could just give you a load of serious BS; you won't be able to tell the difference...until such a time as science caches up and knows more.

Conveniently paradoxical, much like religion.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Silly!

Conveniently paradoxical, much like religion.

Only IF you ask for information / evidence you can't understand yet. There are plenty of other options that are probably much mort effective. Using the Scientific data approach you actually set things up for a hoax; if somebody really has his "stuff" together, he might be able to baffle the best of Earth's scientists. Many of the options remove this weakness and present far more solid means.

Also; it's nothing at all like religion. While it may be a bit of a paradox, it actually has real world promise of resolution; just at some future date.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't believe its even possible to debunk Bashar

www.drboylan.com...

How is it that the star nations communicate with the natives I read a thread about how muscicians get the most contact.

No, they don't. Natives and Indigenous people get the most contact, and they're very psi. Some like my friend, mixture of Christian, Christ Consciousness, Tao, Buddhist, New Age, and Native Shamanism. She is drawn to what resonates with her. She proved to me that astral projection was real. For I was near waking, and saw her walk down my hallway in the middle of the night, and sit at the foot of my bed and talk to me. It was very real, woke up and searched my house. Then in the morning she came over and showed me where she sat on my bed.

"The Star Nations were the most crucial of all entities, becaus the thought of other races communicating with the grassroots [indigenous] people would create a major threat to the religious systems, the economy and educational system of any government. The greatest fear in the governmental structures was the knowledge that all forms of `Star Governments' had no monetary systems within their governing structures. Their (Star Visitors') system was based on the mental, spiritual and universal laws with which they were too mentally and spiritually intelligent to break. The collapse of the monetary system within the United States Government and the Religious Denominations became a National Security issue, and so it became an easier task to make the Lakota/Dakota belief system illegal to participate [in] and practice."
Standing Elk added that "The Lakota/Dakota Medicine Men are now being instructed to share spiritual knowledge of the Star Nations, because of the contamination of Mother Earth and the pollution of the air."

He spoke of as a child witnessing large UFO ships flying down the nearby Missouri River valley, green balls of light four times larger than a school auditorium. Through portholes on the sides of these ships he could see shadows of persons inside. During one encounter he met a seven-foot-tall man in white clothes who appeared like a middle-aged Caucasian. The room was filled with light. It contained computer-like machines which operated on light and "the law of thought".

Yes, the first part relates to the fact that grass roots is where contact most frequently exists, under the radar of fame, fortune, religion, politics, where they always assume it isn't.

The traditions include rituals and spiritual for contacting in spirit, they say 50% of the time this is a projection, ie not a physical experience.

But often ufo sightings and visitation, even healings take place.

And before someone suggest pleiades is too young. Please understand we don't all follow conventional fossil fuel science. Electric Universe addresses red shift and age, which changes when you take away the conventional model to an unknown.

One of the alternative views on pleiades, for example, as it is very energetic, lots of energy, bright. This they related to hot and young. But electrical and young doesnt fit together. However as a capacitor or something giving energy to all the other systems around it, hmmm...interesting idea.

The universe isn't quite as we think.

Why is it that natives understand these things, in larger numbers, but this website hoaxes Bashar?

I can't stand imposing boxes on others.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm going to add this interview to the thread, and find it interesting that this all began with ufo sightings, black triangles. I have sensed greys around him, but also the triangle seems to me Sirius. Not at all sure that this matters for we do not just walk one work station, but many, but one was an energy I'd felt in earlier viewings of his channelings and the other relates to my own experience of black triangles, white covered crafts and Sirius. But, others could use this too.

Main thing, think he's very interesting guy, wonderful spirit, and has good intentions, with some connections.

Teachings from Bashar!!! - Darryl Anka

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Main thing, think he's very interesting guy, wonderful spirit, and has good intentions, with some connections.

So now when Mr. Anka goes to those conferences where he discusses Bashar does he get paid, because if he does then he is just sucking the cash from the gullible.

And how is it he has a wonderful spirit when he takes money for something he should do for free, and his good intentions are only for his own financial gain.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Do we get paid for work and speeches?

If an artist writes a book on portrait techniques (though they're doing the work they're gifted to do and love) do they get paid.

I guess if that would become your main work, you'd get paid eh?

World seems to take a lot of money to live in.

I hope he's well paid, don't believe in scarsity for anyone!!!!!

This is one of the biggest lines of hogwash the controllers try to use against the real starseeds and those who came to help. Do they get paid? While TPTB fleece the world of trillions and keep the homeless as their living sacrifices to their overlords.

I WANT ALL PAID AND DOING THE WORK THEY CAME TO DO, OR NO MONEY AND COUNCILS OF CITIZENS RUNNING THE WORLD AND A SYSTEM OF ABUNDANCE FOR ALL.

edit on 29-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

Dont trick yourself into believing that you are so special that with you he begins to be a darf low frequent mumbling jerk....who does not even know where he comes from..

give it a break.

LOL...this may be the funniest post about Bashar I have ever read. Pot meet Kettle.....

Anka must really be special for Bashar to allow him to channel his words AND copyright his name and the name of the race he belongs to.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In the channeling sessions he reaches a different state of brain wave and in a documentary they're making they actually have him wired up while he does it.

I find him really interesting, based not only on some of his channeling sessions, but mostly on this interview, where he explains more fully his life and the process.

And when its ufology, the general consensus is invariably the wrong one. And the ones who seem kooky, new age, and many react against, they're usually the geniune ones. And I know, no one has to show, prove ,tell anything to me, because this is my life as well.

Et isn't this nuts and bolt thing. We had some of that, sightings, surveillance of sightings, contact during sightings, abductions, whole family abductions, son sharing missing time and memories, wounds, more positive meetings are mind to mind, and projecting in however.

And get that frequently, usually short sessions.

Yesterday posted on Lou Baldin's facebook, ie Sleeper's. And it was concerning getting over this hard time now in the world and that things would change rather rapidly, better technology and a progressive state for earth. And so I posted on what seems like negative management of earth and surely we don't want to go out to the solar system under a Rotchshild dicatatoral incorporate flag. I also said, that if a person did bad things, and then was incarnated to earth, wouldn't they be better reformed if they needed to learn kindness to incarnate into a kind and loving family. Its basic child psychology, as above so below and that the management ETs need to grow up too.

Well, walked away, bathroom, and she was in my head. Very tall blond doctor type ET, with a very cool scientific but controlled compassionate persona. She asked me questions regarding my post.

It was: if a soul was put into a kind and loving family when they had harmed many, they may rise above their past, BUT, would they ever face or learn fully from what they had done to others. If you only see the harm from a higher state where you can't feel the pain as much, would you gain the true empathy and understanding as walking in another's shoes. It was really more concepts than words.

And I was stunned, and said, well, if a person was shown everything they had done to others, (thinking real bad guy, say ritualist) wouldn't they go insane?

And then suddenly, oh you mean they might have it compressed into a tough earth lesson instead to toe into the severity of what they had done?

And then, wait, is that why most of us are here?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join