It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Number 13 is a special lucky number because it stands for first and third level universes. There is an infinity of universes in groups of threes. Earths are always located in the second level universes. The second level universe is not symbolized in the lucky number 13 because it is a bad universe. One must go through living on earth for periods of time with the same physical earthling body in order to obtain one's own brandnew world in the third level universe. The one real world located in first level universes are one kind of utopia while the world located in third level universes are another kind of utopia. The third level universe allows for a more customized world ownership. After earth days there will be two home places to dwell.

The first time I got raptured, which was for a short time, I think I was put for a short moment in visititation of the world in the third level universe that is to be mine upon completion of living on earth. I also think during then I had to agree to continue on in the plan to obtain my own world. So after that short time I got put back in my body on earth.

The second time I was raptured, which was for a longer time, I think I was put back in the real world in the first level universe I come from, to have arranged time with a close mate from there.

That mate interacts with me in this world in mystical ways somehow. She will be welcomed into my own costumized world.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
pics or didn't happen?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

That is really hard to decipher WarJohn...can you elaborate?...I'm pretty dumb in the morn.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is this how religions are born?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Number 13 is a special lucky number because it stands for first and third level universes. There is an infinity of universes in groups of threes. Earths are always located in the second level universes. The second level universe is not symbolized in the lucky number 13 because it is a bad universe. One must go through living on earth for periods of time with the same physical earthling body in order to obtain one's own brandnew world in the third level universe. The one real world located in first level universes are one kind of utopia while the world located in third level universes are another kind of utopia. The third level universe allows for a more customized world ownership. After earth days there will be two home places to dwell.

The first time I got raptured, which was for a short time, I think I was put for a short moment in visititation of the world in the third level universe that is to be mine upon completion of living on earth. I also think during then I had to agree to continue on in the plan to obtain my own world. So after that short time I got put back in my body on earth.

The second time I was raptured, which was for a longer time, I think I was put back in the real world in the first level universe I come from, to have arranged time with a close mate from there.

That mate interacts with me in this world in mystical ways somehow. She will be welcomed into my own costumized world.

What do you think?

13 is a very lucky number, for me symbolizes the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Rebirth , cause I almost died when I was thirteen, and given a second chance at life. I woke up in the hospital after feeling like I slept a hundred years then just woke up and was back on earth. Started to remember things. I saw on TV someone say " I am going to disappear" while facing death. From a very early age given a very unique perspective of life and " rest in peace". Imagine everything you ever know or experience the reality we are presented with the reasoning we justify existence or waking life. I am guessing you've been around about 10,000 days like me , my cousin found out with a computer that Tool album title was 27.something years. 10,000 days almost thirty years, hey kiddo just like Neo. Talk here , talk there this is a pretty old thread you think you will see this? You're one of those " rapture" people, upon my arrival in 2008 a lot of religious had a problem with me cause I caused a cluster**** of bad timing and things. I was the beast with a head injury with revelations and things, caused problems. I think revelation 13 is the first time 666 is mentioned, you will know his name by code? Numerical code? Talk about the rapture and think for a second that you've seen the wizard from behind the props in the Wizard of Oz and heaven on Earth. A collection of a mantage of personal experiences on my biblical mission like the Constintine movie, " I can see angels and demons here on earth based on their actions and choices" . They said on the Colbert Report comparing aetheists or possibly thoughts like that to a "sleeping rock" , where did life originate from? An inadamite object? Pretty far along the so called evolutionary track to be an accident. From the netherworlds I live in or where I was banished from. The so called rapture, Revelation -a great dawning of understanding and comprehension. Could be taken a lot of different ways. It's late and I know the Freemason & Illuminati scum who murder children and ruin families know that 13 is a symbolic number and has great meaning..... 13 in the movie Dogma Chris Rock was the thirteenth apostle , I heard that Mary Magdalena was going to be but she was a woman, in that age, prophecy now a days when every one else is just living a normal day to day life, deep undercover as a Rockstar and gigolo prostitute as a whorse man always watching the clock. In Watchmen the movie and graphic novel they said man created how we measure time I think that goes back to 1986 . The amazing subliminals they have hid across the planet and the whole architecture of this is secret and you're not supposed to know.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looks like you accidentally opened pandoras box John, you can see the subliminals in games and movies and other pop culture, I can see them too. Devil may cry 4 with "Nero", all these Japanese games you know they probably believe something else, Silent Hill. Maybe they are still not happy about getting the atom bomb dropped on them. The New World Order .......what do you think that means. I hope my words haunt you for years to come maybe shake your faith to the core..............................................

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The first sentence would be more easy to ponder if you left out "the time i got raptured" Yea sure you where raptured, tell me more fairy tales Mr. Jesus himself..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
People say many negative things about the number 13.

They say that the devil's number is 13 and many other things .

Interestingly, most "God" in mythologies have 12 disciples with the "God" being the 13th members, such as Jesus and his crew and all the others...
edit on 25-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

join