It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by Sulie
I grew up in a 95% Jewish community in Illinois in the 1970's. A lot of my Jewish friends were interested in finding out about the Jewish roots and went to live in Israeli Kabbutz's. Guess what? They were all called upon to serve in the Israeli army. How is that right if they are American citizens? And yes, they either had to leave or serve.
Do we make Mexicans serve in the American military?
edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

well you should know that there are not just American jews in Israel there are many Russian jews and europians as well ! let me tell the story of an Iranian jew ! she was our family friend, once she decided to immigrate. she went to Israel and then came back and said that they were corrupt ! they did adultry under the trees in the streets !
she said that she would not let her children grow up in there ! I do not know. I just quote her statements ! then she and her family decided to immigrate to USA and still they are living there ! it seems even jews are different in Iran !!!

Yes, I realize that Jews come from many different countries in order to make up the whole. If ever there was a melting pot, it's Israel, and not the US.

I have so many horror stories from my friends before and after they were told they had to serve in the Israeli army.............whew......

Landing anywhere in Israel being an outsider asked to perform duties is like being asked to do the same in ghetto areas of the US, or along the Mexican border...

I grew up in a wealthy suburb of Chicago, and took my heritage for where I was for granted, until hearing the stories of my friends.

I was called the shiksa wearing shmotkze, because my parents were not as wealthy as my Jewish friends. I listened to them and wanted to go with some of them to Israel. The Christian with the Jews. Thank God, I didn't go!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm confused. (It's normal, don't worry)

I thought this thread was about Iran insulting Israel.

I didn't know it was a "hate-Israel" thread.

What's the matter? The other "hate-Israel" threads get boring?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I have a pretty good handle on your stance.

Fair enough?

No, no you don't. Israel already gets aid from the US for their own military. Dispute that, if you will.

Why do they need to rope in visitors interested in their Jewish upbringing to serve in their military. Ludacris.

My stance is they should fight their own battles and that the US needs to cut off all ties to them in every way.

Enough is enough. Let 'em put their own people on the line for the drum beating they do. With out some country being roped into embarrassment for backing them up.

Let them beat their war drums this way:

Of course try to get a Jew to be tolerant of anything but themselves, hey?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree, he's playing with fire. Keep pulling the tail of the tiger and eventually it's going to bite back. Statements like these are just adding fuel to the fire of war. Government leaders feel safe in their bunkers, protected by security guards and their countries military, but the population of the country are sitting ducks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No, no you don't. Israel already gets aid from the US for their own military. Dispute that, if you will.

Why would I?
It's a well known fact. Not a State secret.

Why do they need to rope in visitors interested in their Jewish upbringing to serve in their military. Ludacris.

I'll type this very slowly for you.
That's their right to do so. Don't want to serve then make ones visit very short or do not move there.

My stance is they should fight their own battles and that the US needs to cut off all ties to them in every way.

Like I wrote earlier. I have a pretty good handle on your stance.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Enough is enough. Let 'em put their own people on the line for the drum beating they do. With out some country being roped into embarrassment for backing them up.

I dunno, the last three times Israel was attacked I didn't see too many coming to their rescue and remember a lot of dead Jews who got that way defending themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I mean, I see countless threads and posts defending Iran from the US and Israel.

But when the president of Iran is saying things like this. . . . you can't defend it!

Though people can and do still insult israel.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
check the insult :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Why would I?
It's a well known fact. Not a State secret.

I'll type this very slowly for you.
That's their right to do so. Don't want to serve then make ones visit very short or do not move there.

Like I wrote earlier. I have a pretty good handle on your stance.
Thanks for the confirmation.

I dunno, the last three times Israel was attacked I didn't see too many coming to their rescue and remember a lot of dead Jews who got that way defending themselves.

I will explain this to you very slowly, since I grew up with Jews that feel very passionate about their roots:

It's the right of every citizen of the planet to explore their roots and not become part of an army along the way for doing so. If you can't accept that.........then, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I wanted to add one thing.

This is not hate Israel. It is hate greed and oppression.

It is not a football match.

It is a negotiation with other human beings on ATS.

This negotiation is a tool to make me less hypocrite than yesterday.
edit on 18-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Um, the thread is about the Iranian president insulting Israel.

But all I've seen is posters Insulting Israel. (Slayer and others excluded)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I will explain this to you very slowly, since I grew up with Jews that feel very passionate about their roots:

You're not the only one who grew up around Jews..
My neighborhood had Jews, Muslims, Catholics and a grumpy old fart who shot stray cats with his BB gun for kicks.

This makes me an expert on all of them?

It's the right of every citizen of the planet to explore their roots and not become part of an army along the way for doing so. If you can't accept that.........then, I don't know.

That's an interesting concept that I agree with on principle in the abstract. Now, in the REAL real world it doesn't work that way. Now, here is a real mind bender for you. If you're Gay don't visit or move to Iran. I have it on good authority they don't have Gays in Iran.

I don't know where they all go but, they don't have them...

edit on 18-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Um, the thread is about the Iranian president insulting Israel.

I don't justify insulting , but , it is a tool to make Iranian people stand this hard situation they are in.

You should look at the situation with your own glasses.

The truth about the Palestinian is out there

No insulting can affect that. It is about Palestinians. And Iran is paying the prices for supporting those people.

It is the truth or Iran should have had 50 nuclear power plants by now.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well there certainly seems to be an obvious Pro-Iranian/Anti-US cheering section.

Go Tehran!!!!

Looks for the Beer dude....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You're not the only ones who grew up around Jews..
My neighborhood had Jews, Muslims, Catholics and a grumpy old fart who shot stray cats with his BB gun for kicks.

Ya well, I went to Hebrew classes during the week, attended Temple on Friday's, and to round off the week, went to either Episcopalian or Catholic Masses on Sunday. I also studied for about a year at a Jehova Witness Temple for a couple of years, and took Ecumenical studies at Loyola University in Evanston, Il. I also attened the B'Hai temple services in Evanston Ill, for quite a number of years. I have explored them all. Which one do you think allows you to be free in your faith? Find one.

This makes me an expert on all of them?

Never asked you to be. You seem to get a lot of stars and flags for your posts on ATS, right or wrong. To me, you seem very set and comfortable in your ways. Like a Rock Star! LOL, this isn't what it's all about.

That's an interesting concept that I agree with on principle in the abstract. Now, in the REAL real world is doesn't work that way. Now, here is a real mind bender for you. If you're Gay don't visit or move to Iran. I have it on good authority they don't have Gays in Iran.

Did I say I wanted to move to Iran? I am a heterosexual female, but my boyfriend has to gay sons. They have hard enough time moving out of their own heads, let alone Iran.

I don't know where they all go but they don't have them....

They are just still in the closet there. That's all.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by avatar22

Iran better oust this guy. He's talking smack behind the skirts of millions of women and children.

And Israel talks smack behind the blood of the men and women in the United States military. Think deeper please.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well there certainly seems to be an obvious Pro-Iranian/Anti-US cheering section.

Go Tehran!!!!

Looks for the Beer dude....

You don't even read what I have posted.

You began making jokes again.

I posted "it is not a football match"

Then you said "you are Pro-Iranian/Anti-US"

Did you even read what I posted ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok, here, I see no problem with Iranians having nuclear weapons. The US has them, Pakistan has them, and the list goes on and on..........

Really, I think keeping people on an even playing field is SAFER for the world than not. Who would push the button would be the ultimate evil. Everyone has them, so unless there is a person insane enough to initiate that type of war.............then we are all safe. People of the world need to be careful about who they put in place to push a button.

God, keep us all safe!

I don't justify insulting , but , it is a tool to make Iranian people stand this hard situation they are in.

You should look at the situation with your own glasses.

The truth about the Palestinian is out there

No insulting can affect that. It is about Palestinians. And Iran is paying the prices for supporting those people.

It is the truth or Iran should have had 50 nuclear power plants by now.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have explored them all. Which one do you think allows you to be free in your faith? Find one.

My personal version of a higher power based loosely on the Abrahamic faith with a strong dose of reality and Science.

Never asked you to be. You seem to get a lot of stars and flags for your posts on ATS, right or wrong. To me, you seem very set and comfortable in your ways. Like a Rock Star! LOL, this isn't what it's all about.

No offense, but you've missed the point.

Did I say I wanted to move to Iran?

No, but you've been pretty heated under the collar over what Israel does within their borders...

I am a heterosexual female, but my boyfriend has to gay sons. They have hard enough time moving out of their own heads, let alone Iran.

Cool

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

reply to post by avatar22

Iran better oust this guy. He's talking smack behind the skirts of millions of women and children.

And Israel talks smack behind the blood of the men and women in the United States military. Think deeper please.

The headline, the thread is about

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’

I want to focus on the hatred coming from Iran. If you want to bash Israel, start another thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I have explored them all. Which one do you think allows you to be free in your faith? Find one.

My personal version of a higher power based loosely on the Abrahamic faith with a strong dose of reality and Science.

No offense, but you've missed the point.

Did I say I wanted to move to Iran?

No, but you've been pretty heated under the collar over what Israel does within their borders...

I am a heterosexual female, but my boyfriend has wto gay sons. They have hard enough time moving out of their own heads, let alone Iran.

Cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join