It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Sulie

"More than 200 Holocaust cartoons from around the world are on display at a museum in the Iranian capital, Tehran”

do you know why!? because people do not even dare doubt about the number of jews killed in Holocaust.
in EU many countries have a law against the Holocaust denial and or studying about that.
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting because I knew a Holocaust refuge from Poland, who was a Catholic. He fled while a young child all across Europe, to Mexico and finally to the US. His whole family was massacred. Living people tell tales.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Sure, that's why they portray the Jews as hook-nosed worms burrowing holes through a history book, while giving a Nazi salute.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by avatar22

Iran better oust this guy. He's talking smack behind the skirts of millions of women and children.

And Israel talks smack behind the blood of the men and women in the United States military. Think deeper please.

A lot of people talk smack about the US specfically targeting them with that Dogma wreaks of intellectual dishonesty.

Cess pool "debates" are an insult to ATS after all the motto is to deny ignorance not perpetuate it.
edit on 18-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

"Senior Iranian commander 'welcomes' Israeli strike
Head of Revolutionary Guard's air force says Israeli strike would give Iran a reason to attack Israel and get rid of the Jewish state forever.”

Wait...........!!!! I'm confused. They said the 'Zionist regime'.
Now it's: “get rid of the Jewish state forever”

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
unfortunately nobody wins in these endless wargames.
edit on 18/8/12 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

But some may be saved.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
Interesting because I knew a Holocaust refuge from Poland, who was a Catholic. He fled while a young child all across Europe, to Mexico and finally to the US. His whole family was massacred. Living people tell tales.

so it does not mean that they pass a law to ban thinking or writing about it. it is odd. many thinks that even Zhionists were behind killing jews or even many hidden relations between Nazism and Zhionism. or many other concepts but they do not dare to speak or share their ideas. many eouropians were killed in wars but no one pass a law to ban thinking or doubting about that ! it means even if an Eouropian doubt holocaust it's punishment is worse than doubting anything else. it is odd. and all Iran tries to say is that Holocaust is an excuse that politicians misuse that to form a country called Israel contrary to all international laws !
however they are not jew!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you said Catholic but Holocaust is about jews?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by avatar22

Iran better oust this guy. He's talking smack behind the skirts of millions of women and children.

And Israel talks smack behind the blood of the men and women in the United States military. Think deeper please.

A lot of people talk smack about the US specfically targeting them with that Dogma wreaks of intellectual dishonesty.

Cess pool "debates" are an insult to ATS after all the motto is to deny ignorance not perpetuate it.
edit on 18-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

yep

beautiful ;people are everywhrere.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i have a sister living in the middle east and most of the people she talks to hate zionist jews, and blame alot of the tension in the middle east on isreal

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Is not that Kalashnikov in your hand !?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctantflux

The people in Israel voted for the current government. Therefore the Supreme Leada's biatch hates the people of Israel.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1gdsmawd

The tension is caused because Islam endorses violence against the infidel and when there are none around they start killing each other.

israel is the most advanced and democratic country in the Middle East, people can protest there and not get shot at by their own government.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Geee...you got me

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All Jews are Zionists.

Sad to say.

That's why there's violence against the in all parts of the world. There is nowhere safe for them to turn to.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
All Jews are Zionists.

psssst...

The site motto is deny ignorance not perpetuate it

Sad to say.

That's why there's violence against the in all parts of the world. There is nowhere safe for them to turn to.

Mao and Polpot were Zionists?

Their total net worth of murder far, FAR exceeds [above and beyond] and or surpasses ANYTHING the US has been accused of doing.

Don't believe me?

Crack open any unbiased history book at any library of your choice

edit on 18-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by maes2

Geee...you got me

that looks more like a type 56 chinese ak

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have an Israeli friend who thinks the idea of Zionist is garbage. Israel is a tiny tiny country.. How much it could make an impact is doubtful even the people think why is there this stereotype. To them its kind of funny the west think of it that way,

They have a history of their neighbours attacking almost constantly.. It's such a shame.. Israel took the land, gave em back, did it Egypt, the. Gave it back so they could get along, but even so they continue to throw bombs into Israel, I don't get it?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellabelly

You are right you don't get it
second

edit on 18-8-2012 by reenie217 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Israel will always win. We have the ultimate power on our side.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

Yes, lies and subversion are powerful tools.
But truth can be much more powerful.
We all know where terrorism was born.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I can't give an opinion, or even understand the issues unless I know the definitions of the words that people are using. Would someone who knows please tell me what Iran's President means by the words "Zionist" and "Zionism"? I am not looking for a dictionary term from the U.S. or England, but instead, by what he intends the word to mean. Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join