It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Iran better oust this guy. He's talking smack behind the skirts of millions of women and children.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You think there would be less war opportunities by not talking crap to one another.

Which brings me to one conclusion- they want at each other bad and are waiting for one or the other to flinch.

Like two snakes staring at each other before the battle royal.

...I got $10 on Israel.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

well if you mean Jerusalem I would prefer to once drop off there to see that holy land. and that mosque, you will just breath smoke in Tehran ! it seems instead of Jews, muslims are prevented from their holy land !

The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.” Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. -Bible(genesis 17)

is not Moses from the descendants of Abraham. is not Jesus from the descendants of Abraham. is not Muhammed from the descendants of Abraham.
our world is being ruled by radicals ! the cabalaists(false jews), Evangelists(false christians), wahabists(false muslims)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
Is Israel's capital Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

Personally I'd rather be in Tehran.

Don't let the door hit you on your backside on your way out.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the prsidency of that guy will end soon and he can not become a president again at least for next four years. but the problem in middle east will not end thusly !

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by abdel
Is Israel's capital Tel Aviv or Jerusalem?

Personally I'd rather be in Tehran.

Don't let the door hit you on your backside on your way out.

I just wonder why you would say that? Really?

I grew up in a 95% Jewish community in Illinois in the 1970's. A lot of my Jewish friends were interested in finding out about the Jewish roots and went to live in Israeli Kabbutz's. Guess what? They were all called upon to serve in the Israeli army. How is that right if they are American citizens? And yes, they either had to leave or serve.

Do we make Mexicans serve in the American military?
edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Do you understand Dual citizenry?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

I do.Because Israel is so small All citizens have mandatory service.I guess even duels.Also i dont find the imflamatory rhetoric from Iran helpful,it just gives the war wanters more ammo.
edit on 18-8-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So the point is?

There are thousands of people who are not citizens doing active service, In the US it is a pathway to citizenship.

So that is not a big deal dunno why one would try to make it one.

Iran and the 12ers are in insult to humankind.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

You know what? I do. My friends were born in the US, did not have parentage from Israel but were still told they had to serve in the Israeli army.

Do you understand fascism?

Do you understand that an Israeli visitor to the US would not be told they have to serve in the US army?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
You know what? I do. My friends were born in the US, did not have parentage from Israel but were still told they had to serve in the Israeli army.

Then don't move to Israel.
Easy peasy nice and easy.

Yes, do you?

Do you understand that an Israeli visitor to the US would not be told they have to serve in the US army?

Of course.
There is no mandatory service in the States. What point are you trying to make? Every country has their differences and it's their right to have them.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

reply to post by Sulie

I do.Because Israel is so small All citizens have mandatory service.I guess even duels.Also i dont find the imflamatory rhetoric from Iran just gives the war wanters more ammo.

The point is, that visiting youth from the US who are Jewish, yet have no relatives, or ties to Israel outside of their faith are called to duty. There first obligation to serving should be to the US. Don't you find it odd that if they visit Israel, bring in dollars to be there from an outside country, especially the US, that they are called to serve in a foreign millitary?

Wake the "f" up.............There is a a huge problem with this picture. And if you agree with it, why isn't everyone in the US forced to serve?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Let me ask you this, if you were to choose between: a) being dropped off in the middle of Israel's capital, or b) being dropped off in the middle of Iran's capital

Which would you choose?

Exactly.

I'm a woman, I love to drink, I don't believe in gods, and I don't speak Farsi, but I would rather be in the company of Ahmadinejad in Tehran for a week, than Netanyahu in Tel Aviv, for one second.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Then don't move to Israel.
Easy peasy nice and easy.

Yes, do you?

Of course.
There is no mandatory service in the States. What point are you trying to make? Every country has their differences and it's their right to have them.

Then what is your point in this whole thing? If you decided to visit somewhere for 6 months, should you feel obligated to perform military service to the country you visit?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Israel will always win. We have the ultimate power on our side.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

What ultimate power are you talking about? America or BS?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I'm a woman, I love to drink, I don't believe in gods, and I don't speak Farsi, but I would rather be in the company of Ahmadinejad in Tehran for a week, than Netanyahu in Tel Aviv, for one second.

I'm with you babe, and we would still find a gin joint.

At least Iranian woman are given the gift of education, rather than be forced into military service.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Then what is your point in this whole thing? If you decided to visit somewhere for 6 months, should you feel obligated to perform military service to the country you visit?

You're attempting poorly to play semantics. If they move there then that's to be expected. "Visiting" is how you're putting it isn't the same thing. I've been "visiting" the State of Oregon now going on 8 years

AGAIN

That's their right as a country to decide those matters. Don't like the heat? Then stay out of the kitchen.
It's really that simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I grew up in a 95% Jewish community in Illinois in the 1970's. A lot of my Jewish friends were interested in finding out about the Jewish roots and went to live in Israeli Kabbutz's. Guess what? They were all called upon to serve in the Israeli army. How is that right if they are American citizens? And yes, they either had to leave or serve.
Do we make Mexicans serve in the American military?
edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

well you should know that there are not just American jews in Israel there are many Russian jews and europians as well ! let me tell the story of an Iranian jew ! she was our family friend, once she decided to immigrate. she went to Israel and then came back and said that they were corrupt ! they did adultry under the trees in the streets !
she said that she would not let her children grow up in there ! I do not know. I just quote her statements ! then she and her family decided to immigrate to USA and still they are living there ! it seems even jews are different in Iran !!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You're attempting poorly to play semantics. If they move there then that's to be expected. "Visiting" is how you're putting it isn't the same thing. I've been "visiting" the State of Oregon now going on 8 years

AGAIN

That's their right as a country to decide those matters. Don't like the heat? Then stay out of the kitchen.
It's really that simple.

Nope, and wrong for you to say so. Israel would not exist for the fact of the United States.

If you fell into the same type of situation in Oregon, you wouldn't visit.

By the way, you are alluding to Israel being a state of the US.

Make up your mind. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Nope, and wrong for you to say so. Israel would not exist for the fact of the United States.

True to an extent but not wholly historically accurate...

If you fell into the same type of situation in Oregon, you wouldn't visit.

Visiting is a choice. If I chose to go anywhere in the world I would be expected to follow their rules. Not try to hold myself above their laws simply because I disagree with them. It's their country, their rules, their laws and their right to have those differences.

By the way, you are alluding to Israel being a state of the US.

I gave a blatant example of how you're failing at semantics

Make up your mind. Simple as that.

I have a pretty good handle on your stance.

Fair enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join