Iran’s President Calls Israel ‘an Insult to Humankind’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

My personal version of a higher power based loosely on the Abrahamic faith with a strong dose of reality and Science.

Your Abrahamic faith teaches you tolerance.

You can make it a mission to get people to believe your ways, or you can be tolerant of others.

Nobody is every going to shake your beliefs unless comes a time that you might be asked to die for them?

Would you?

edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

As tolerant as this ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
Your Abrahamic faith teaches you tolerance.

AND

Patience.

Which I have been demonstrating

You can make it a mission to get people to believe your ways

Erroneous.

I'm posting one human being's opinion.

Nothing more.

Nobody is every going to shake your beliefs unless comes a time that you might be asked to die for them? Would you?

Is THAT your goal and mission here at ATS?
I joined because of the nifty foil hat and I like debating Phage

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

Iran is insulting Israel because Israel deserves it.

Have I got that right?

It kind of reminds me of abuse cases when an abusing husband is asked why he beat his wife. "Well she deserved it!"

So all you defenders of Iran are supporting iran because, "That little bitch Israel deserves it".

Just making sure I got all this hate right.
edit on 18-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Sulie

As tolerant as this ?

Ya, and how many cartoons of your leaders, and late night jokes do you see?

Are you desenstized, or what?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Side note:

It's hard to keep a discussion going when you keep editing your replies to toss in some video.

Also, One could say that Sharia Law is an insult to the great and magnificent history of Persia.

Should we go there?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Is THAT your goal and mission here at ATS?
I joined because of the nifty foil hat and I like debating Phage

Not at all my love. We got along great in the past, before I had to flee an abusive husband and had to change my user name, but thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

Side note:

It's hard to keep a discussion going when you keep editing your replies to toss in some video.

Since when does Sarah Brightman have anything to do with Sharia Law?

Here is a dance video from Dubai

edit on 18-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Not at all my love. We got along great in the past, before I had to flee an abusive husband and had to change my user name, but thanks!

I hope you reported the Bastard.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No Beezz

It's like this.

Somebody over in Tehran has very arrogantly judged Israel the way they hate being judged and many here are defending Iran's right to be hypocritical and ignorant.

Yup...

That about sums it up

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

Oh, Cartoons, thanks for reminding me:

"A new Iranian website that denies and mocks the Holocaust with cartoons showing Jews as hook-nosed worms burrowing holes through a history book”

www.foxnews.com...

"More than 200 Holocaust cartoons from around the world are on display at a museum in the Iranian capital, Tehran”

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No Beezz

It's like this.

Somebody over in Tehran has very arrogantly judged Israel the way they hate being judged and many here are defending Iran's right to be hypocritical and ignorant.

Yup...

That about sums it up

Ahhh. Gotcha!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Israel will always win. We have the ultimate power on our side.
edit on 17-8-2012 by ApokalypsisRising because: (no reason given)

That is why America stands with Israel.

Always has and always will.

We will handle Iran.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In the mean time, Teheran's pat dog Nasrallah from his hideout in Lebanon:

""If we are forced to use them to protect our people and our country, we will not hesitate to do so... and that will turn the lives of hundreds of thousands of Zionists into a living hell," he said in a speech marking Al-Quds (Jerusalem) Day”

Oh, it's just the Zionists they are going to kill. I'm so relieved now.

"In case of any Israeli attack on Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, "the response will be enormous," he warned. Any such action would present the Islamic republic with "the opportunity is has been dreaming of" since it was founded in 1979.”[/b]

hmmm...I wonder what that dream is...
www.middle-east-online.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I hope you reported the Bastard.

Uhm, no. He was a retired Tangipahoa Parish Deputy.

I would have been the one that was arrested, LOL, but that has nothing to do with this thread.......other than how it might be linkied to an insult to humankind. Yes, I have been threatened on that level!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Uhm, no. He was a retired Tangipahoa Parish Deputy.

It's a human right that was violated. You're protected Federally.

I would have been the one that was arrested, LOL, but that has nothing to do with this thread.......other than how it might be linkied to an insult to humankind. Yes, I have been threatened on that level!

Assalamu Alaykum

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Sulie

Also, One could say that Sharia Law is an insult to the great and magnificent history of Persia.
Should we go there?

but there is something even at that time they were Zoroastrian a monotheistic religion. and that was sort of Sharia !
completely different from Greece Empire. so they were always under Sharia and would not see anything wrong with that. wrong or right it has a root in their history.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
but there is something even at that time they were Zoroastrian a monotheistic religion. and that was sort of Sharia !

Pepsi and Coca Cola are both soft drinks.

Are they the same?

completely different from Greece Empire. so they were always under Sharia and would not see anything wrong with that. wrong or right it has a root in their history.

A large percentage of humanity around the Globe are loosely based on Ancient Greek/Roman heritage.

Give it some credit eh?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Sulie

"More than 200 Holocaust cartoons from around the world are on display at a museum in the Iranian capital, Tehran”

do you know why!? because people do not even dare doubt about the number of jews killed in Holocaust.
in EU many countries have a law against the Holocaust denial and or studying about that.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

well what I know is that the kind of democracy we are seeing it now is somehow based on Greece. I mean parlementary or something like this. after thousands years of inheritable kingdom they thought that it was a time to combine their Sharia with such kind of democracy.
edit on 18-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join