It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most weirdest and creepiest subliminal thing I've ever seen on television.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I lol'd when he rewound and paused it.
edit on 18-8-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
their holographic technology messed up and we caught a glimpse of their true identity "they live" style

I just gave you a star, that was really brilliant!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Maybe the effects guy was just pulling a prank, or maybe he just needed something to fill in the transition with.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A couple times recently I have been watching something and suddenly see a flash of another screen come up then go back to whatever else was programmed. I mean in the last few weeks this has happened. I couldn't help wondering....maybe they have been doing this a while and I just happened to see the flash....it went so fast I didn't see what even the image was. It was definitely a malfunction of some kind.
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Still four pages of questions..
It was a dandruff commercial...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's a subliminal message to hypnotize us and control whenver this image pops out!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

reminds me of this at 0:20 www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That is one ugly dude. I wonder what they were hoping to accomplish there?

edit on 18-8-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
Lock the thread?

Diaboromon says no because he'd rather watch the fools that reply without reading through the topic and don't realize that it's been stated on ALL pages now that it was a flash from a dandruff shampoo commercial! >D I personally thought it was a hilarious blip. If I saw that within a transition to commercial on my set, I'd probably freak out and then laugh myself to tears.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
It was the beginning of a dandruff commercial.

evil evil dandruff demon.

Hmm...

Definitely still a real demon. Totally.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Oh my god I had to cover my eyes when I played it the second time and seen it!
I have like a phobia towards freaky looking teeth.
And I have to go to bed soon...
Thanks =P

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Obvious subliminal.

Keep your kids off TV - it penetrates young peoples subconscious much easier.

To those who haven't worked it out yet, TV is pure poison. How many murder shows on at night these days? Coming to a screen near you... CSI Nuriootpa, Wagga Wagga, Murray Bridge.....

Sex, stab, murder, kill, danger, blood, fear, storm, hate.... that about covers the evening lineup tonight, sweet dreams.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The creepiest thing I saw was the credit score commercial that showed displaced persons trying to hitch a ride. They wore placards across their chests, showing their score, while thumbing for rides on highways.

I wish I had the foresight to have had a tape ready, because I knew it was going to be pulled fast.

That tore it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It was for a commercial, though nobody on reddit has been able to find out what it is last I checked.

EDIT.

Ah, it seems it has been found.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
why is this proven mistake continuing to appear on the main page of ATS?

I'm sure it's an attractive headline. hypocrites

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
The creepiest thing I saw was the credit score commercial that showed displaced persons trying to hitch a ride. They wore placards across their chests, showing their score, while thumbing for rides on highways.

I wish I had the foresight to have had a tape ready, because I knew it was going to be pulled fast.

That tore it.

what has this proven? that there is no low too far for marketing people to make some money? they are taking advantage of a cultural meme right now, as far as they care "any attention is good attention" so don't buy into this any further than your tv screen. don't get freaked out or feel like the world is crashing down around you because the world just is what it is (sorry about the tautology) and everyone from you reading this to the poor starving child in Africa wondering why the person is pointing a camera at him instead of giving him water or something to eat can claim conspiracy but it's just the way it is. hopefully it will change for the better.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Looks a bit like the djinn/demon from the Wishmaster films

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ALL OBEY THE HYPNO MAN.
seriously though i'm not sure what that will make me do. Make me donate for 3rd world countries? I dunno, can't think why'd they'd show people among the weather.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I personally feel that before new beings that have never been seen before can show up, the government has to desensitize the population.The beasts may be on their way.Maybe that was the dragon.He sure looked freaky.Like some Darth Maul being.I once heard that people in africa had a problem with Star Wars because Darth Maul looked exactly like these demons that Africans believe exist.

Example:
www.sulerin.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't get it, that's just Bill O'Reilly....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join