It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most weirdest and creepiest subliminal thing I've ever seen on television.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Weird, but not much of a message as subliminal image

My first though is that it's the face of some backstage employee and this is a little joke. Maybe birthday joke or something like that..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Still four pages of questions..
It was a dandruff commercial...

< snipped video >

Well then, that wraps it

I'd never guess that one. I don't own a tv (for around 6year now) and well... wrong country

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by FurthestStar

I still find it odd, like it was purposely done.
Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"OH MY GOSH evil, scary, demonic, creepy!! I can't believe they would show that on the news!!!"......

"Oh no don't worry it's not part of the news it's just a clip from a really popular tv show."...

"Oh ok good, can't wait to see that episode."...

Anybody see the contradiction? What worthless and wicked trash we put into our minds and hearts through television! But hey, as long as it's "just a TV show" it's all good huh?? Seriously that's why we have the messed up generation that we do.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
How in the bloody hell did this post get this many stars and flags lmfao?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
It was the beginning of a dandruff commercial.

evil evil dandruff demon.

What a creepy ass dandruff commercial! Like seriously? For a dandruff commercial? Are they trying to make me sh*t my pants so I when I go to the plaza to pick up a pair I'm gonna think "hey maybe I should buy some dandruff shampoo too!"

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogmire
Wow! If that is not fake it truly is freakish! When I think about it though, modern technology has probably surpased the "subliminal messaging" aspect. Greater dpi, larger TV screens etc.

I'm still at wow!

I think your right. The Media has moved on from subliminal to actually trying to change the way we think. For instance, there a new car repair ad that is trying to change how we look at buying services (I won't mention the name. It's not important for this statement). In the add, the customer tells the service provider how much money they have, then the service provider tells the customer what they can get for it. This is completely backwards to the notion of trade. I mean, isn't human nature to try to do less work for the same amount of pay? If say, the shop has three service plans. Plan one costs 400.00 and it includes a total brake replacement, check all fluids, tire pressure check, wheel balancing and steering alignment. Plan two costs 300.00 and includes replacing bakes, balancing wheels and steering alignment. Plan three replaces brakes for 100.00. If someone walks into the shop and doesn't see the options and says "I have 400.00! What can you do for me?" I say, most will replace the brakes (make the car safe) and take the 400.00. The more expensive plan could possibly save the customer money in the long run by protecting the engine (changing the fluids) but if it's the goal of the provider to make as much profit as possible, it only makes sense to do less work or service for more pay.
The next example is the notion of your car insurance compnay placing a mechanical monitoring device in your car to collect driving habits to save you money. The monitoring device will tell the reader speed, braking pressure, how hard the transmission is working (what king of torque, or how "hard" one is pushing the engine). Now, while the company is collecting this information to "save" you money, you have and accident. The collected data shows you were speeding or, you applied too much braking pressure and they use this information to deny your claim. Now, if you never speed and always put 3-4 car lengths between you and the car in front of you, they may likely reduce your premium 10.00 or 25.00 every six months but they will more than make that up by denying claims using the new data they collect on driving habits.
I think our buying principles and what we expect as service are slowly being changed. We are being reconditioned...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Looks like it was simply a local weather alert cutting into a commercial, happens sometimes. It was part of a shampoo commercial as people have pointed out, looks like they cut into the national broadcast or their local weather alert. Nothing "subliminal" here, not everything is a conspiracy folks, gasp, and the fact that some people were willing to jump right to that conclusion right away speaks volumes of just how silly this forum can be. You really need to take everything you read with a pound of salt round here.
edit on 19-8-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Satan has come home to gather his babies...Obviously a joke by the news staff

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Demon Appears on WSMV's Air

www.nashvillescene.com...

"You know, throughout late night programming we were interrupting various network commercial breaks, for severe weather cut-ins. We were transitioning into one such cut-in, NBC's Jimmy Fallon tossed to a network commercial and the images that aired were obviously the first few frames of whatever that network commercial was to be. As you can tell, our control room was in the process of covering up that commercial for the weather report.

But it appeared to me to be the beginning of a promo for NBC's Grimm.

I actually watch Grimm, will be looking forward to that episode.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I watch Grimm......and that doesn't look like the admittedly nasty thing we saw in the first two episodes this season.....it had stripes on the face, and LONG fangs, not what looks, in this still, like braces.....

This is one weird video. Unless someone can produce a still from a legitimate ad for something, that matches this, we will be left wondering. My first thought was some sort of scary image to make people more afraid before the severe weather report. They stuck a scary image into The Exorcist, that most didn't see. Weird, in any case!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

That is one seriously twisted commercial! EWWWW! Well, good find, anyway, but they think THAT will sell their product?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reminds me of those pictures that you stare at for a few seconds and all of a sudden a scary face pops up

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I should have gone back a page. Sorry didn't see this was already answered.

ok I'm pretty sure I just found the commercial the demon is from. It's called Clear men and it's a dandruff shampoo

www.youtube.com...

sorry for the bump but I just saw this commercial tonight.
edit on 27-8-2012 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
WHY ISN'T THIS STUPID THREAD CLOSED?

THIS PLACE IS RUN BY HYPOCRITES AND SUCKERS FOR SENSATIONAL HEADLINES

the mods are a bunch of tools, nothing subliminal about that

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join