It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most weirdest and creepiest subliminal thing I've ever seen on television.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What the hell am I looking at?

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Mod Note: Video links/embeds: - Please Review Rule 15k.) ... of the T & C

1j.) You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you...

edit on Fri Aug 17 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yeah that is pretty messed up!! Maybe it was a joke by someone in their control room?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Pretty interesting. I wonder if it is real. I was expecting to see the cars.com commercial about the woman with two heads. I don't know whenever it comes on I become hypnotized. But that was weird stuff. Probably someone in the newsroom messing around.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It looks like one of those guys from the history channels clash of the gods shows.... Pretty weird though if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow! If that is not fake it truly is freakish! When I think about it though, modern technology has probably surpased the "subliminal messaging" aspect. Greater dpi, larger TV screens etc.

I'm still at wow!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This is really creepy. I know we are so desensitized to this sort of imagery nowadays and it can be down right laughable for some but I'm not laughing. Are we really watching this sort of imagery when we are watching TV? Maybe the cloaking software glitched or something?
edit on 17-8-2012 by Apparitions because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You looking at the local TV station cutting over the national feed to the local news. You'll see this happen a lot late at night with advertising when they run the cheapy local adds.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
their holographic technology messed up and we caught a glimpse of their true identity "they live" style

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Here's a commercial in 2011 that I thought had subliminal message and 2012. I just thought it werid that the only date crushed was 2012, being that a lot of people think 2012 is it.

I don't think it's the end in 2012... But I do think people use it to their advantage.

I believe it correlates w/ poss. Pole shift or the start of a new "world" Mayan belief...

www.youtube.com...

Btw.. S&F...good catch!!!!!!

edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

Someone beat yea by 5 mins on this story...but doing a search...I don't think you would have ever found it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What TV show was he from?

I thought Star Trek Ferringhi until I slowed it down....but that isn't one of them?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have no words for this. I thought one thing.... WTF?! I will be interested to see what people say on this. Nice catch on your part by the way.

Ok I think Defcon5 answered it. Whew! LOL
edit on 17-8-2012 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
You looking at the local TV station cutting over the national feed to the local news. You'll see this happen a lot late at night with advertising when they run the cheapy local adds.

thats not possible because not even a cheapy local ad can have a face close up of a demon. Any it happens to be a demon face, not some cheap vaccum or christian ad...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Hm... There is no sound in that video from here.
My take on it though, if I had to venture a guess, is that its talking about the price increase with cable systems vs satellite systems. The metal cable system is aging, and has to be replaced. That is why so many areas now charge a bandwidth limit fee for excessive up/downloading. Fiber optic systems also do not have the bandwidth limit ATM, as they are newer and are not falling apart. If your on a metal system, like most of the countries cable users, your going to see price increases as that system has to be replaced.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Very obviously the cousin of Gollum !!!

I would guess that the station was having a little fun. Hope so anyways...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its your reflection... jk

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife: Demon Appears on WSMV's Air

www.nashvillescene.com...

"You know, throughout late night programming we were interrupting various network commercial breaks, for severe weather cut-ins. We were transitioning into one such cut-in, NBC's Jimmy Fallon tossed to a network commercial and the images that aired were obviously the first few frames of whatever that network commercial was to be. As you can tell, our control room was in the process of covering up that commercial for the weather report.

But it appeared to me to be the beginning of a promo for NBC's Grimm.

I actually watch Grimm, will be looking forward to that episode.
edit on 17-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   

Some people from another site are saying it may be from a dandruff commercial? I've been searching since I saw this and I cannot place this image.

link   

I'm not saying that is a local add...
I'm saying that its what happens when they over prompt the national station with the local one, and the timing is slightly off....
I was using the local adds as an example, since you will see this frequently happen where the local add gets a slight lag and a second or two of the national add gets through first.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
seriously what the.... and where the?

and second but really fifth

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well... since some of you have asked about what appeared to be a "strange" image on our air last night...here's the deal: Throughout late-night programming, and during those bad storms, Channel 4 was interrupting various network commercial breaks for severe weather cut-ins. We were transitioning to one such cut-in as NBC’s Jimmy Fallon tossed to a network commercial. The half-second of images th at aired before the cut-in started were obviously the first few frames of whatever that network commercial was going to be. As you can tell, our control room was in the process of covering up that network break for our weather report. Perhaps a promo for NBC's Grimm? Movie trailer? Whatever the commercial was, we don't actually play out network commercials here in Nashville.... we pass them through our air and we were in the process of interrupting those network breaks for weather coverage. You are now safe to proceed with your evening. Evil-free

WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville Facebook

There's your answer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join