It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I would be interested to know what your concerns are or reasoning to doubt the official story?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Deep sigh. The brain cells have switched off and conspiracy monologue has started.

When several other people who were also witnesses also die in accidents. Then maybe you have a point. Otherwise this is nothing more than an accident.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Or if the friend she went out boating with goes missing

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
This article seems to explain the circumstances a bit more.

Greg explained that the family had travelled to nearby Ohio for a holiday when Jenny tragically drowned. He and Jack had gone to sleep when Jenny and her friend decided to take a boat out on to a lake. "She wasn't a very strong swimmer and I suppose she just wasn't able to stay afloat. "The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny."

www.herald.ie...

So who was the friend she was with and why wouldn't they be able to explain to the husband how it happened? Presumably she fell out of the boat at some point. Odd thing to say that he may never know what happened.

She went surfing in Costa Rica, for heaven's sake!! And "they" say 'she wasn't a very strong swimmer'??

'Jenny was excited to be back playing football this year and was enjoying the Friday night games at Infinity Park and also played on the Denver Gaels ladies football team at the recent Irish festival, beating teams from San Francisco and Dallas to win the tournament. She so loved to be with the Ladies that were her team mates and so many who were her very close friends. Memories of trips with the Gaels whether it was for tournaments, camping in Moab, or surfing in Costa Rica would never have been so fond had Jenny not been there.We will always remember her wonderful smile, her loving and sharing nature.'

Read more: www.irishcentral.com...

edit on 17-8-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

This material confirms it for me. I normally am not quick to scream "NWO!" "CONSPIRACY!" but I have unfortunately had some experience with these bastards. One of their favorite techniques to either influence or get access to people is to introduce a "friend" to them. Often a romantic partner, since people tend to be blinded by their feelings in this department. Sometimes these "friends" do in fact set them up to die, among other slightly less terrible things.

The fact that this one was done so sloppily is hardly a ringing endorsement, though. These people have access to a practically infinite amount of information about us all. If we can so easily identify the woman as a clearly competent swimmer, they could have done the same thing. Why not just kill her in a car accident like they usualy do? Normally, people are "disposed of" in a manner that wouldn't raise any eyebrows. It's either a believable accident or a "suicide" (often one that they drive you to committing yourself rather than a "set-up"). I know because they tried to kill me, tried to make me lose my mind, and even framed me for a major crime, which is why I disappeared from ATS for a while.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Replicator EYD because: more details

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Originally posted by chemistry

.....repeated by these NWO goons time and time again: create a massacre/event that will destabilise humanity in some way and allow us to pass new, NWO laws, AND ELIMINATE ANY SIGNIFICANT WITNESSES WHO COULD POSSIBLY EXPOSE OUR CRIMINAL ACTS TO THE PUBLIC.

WE HAVE GOT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS. ANYONE READING THIS THREAD PLEASE S AND F,
[color=FFFF63]PROOF?

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
[color=FFFF63]PROOF?

[color=FFFAB0]What should be more of a priority, above "Letting people know.......", would be to find some sort of actual proof to validate your claim. All I see is paranoid speculation, with no hard evidence whatsoever to back it up.

You can tell as many people as you want, but if you actually want others to believe what you say, you're gonna need more than JUST CAPS. Using the 'Caps Lock' doesn't magically transform an opinion into a fact.

Originally posted by mikemck1976

This is what gets me....

She was a GAA fanatic and founded the Denver Gaels ladies football club.

She was an athlete, and was in great shape.

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.
[color=FFFAB0]That says nothing about her being in 'great shape'.

Originally posted by mikemck1976

She was a GAA fanatic and founded the Denver Gaels ladies football club.

She was an athlete, and was in great shape.

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Great point!! Absolutely great point!! For God's sake we have got to spread the word about this murder!! We must let Joe Public know. Circulate this news far and wide, please!!!!!
[color=FFFF63]PROOF???

[color=FFFAB0]Even a lil itsy bitsy teeny tiny bit of evidence?
Anything at all? A microscopic shred?

P.S. Something else for you to consider: Half of Page 1 being filled with your posts, is more than enough for me to not even consider reading page 2 & beyond......

If you really wanted everyone to know, why are you killing the thread with nonsense?

edit on 8/18/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Keep praying to your chosen deity, godtards. For, there clearly is one.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
This breaks my heart. She had a five-year old child. RIP Jenny.

This fish stinks!!!! Something is so wrong here! What did she know?

I couldn't help thinking about the Navy Seals that died not too long after the Osama raid in an "accident". Knowledge is power.....kill power by killing those with knowledge. That's why the knowledge needs to spread like wildfire. "They" can't kill everybody (can they??)

"They" can't kill everybody (can they??)

Perhaps they are going to attempt just that. With the latest DHS ammo purchase they now have 4 bullets just for you, and 4 more for me, and 4 more for every man, woman and child "from sea to shining sea".

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
.......People in good health drown all the time.

Oh strange that someone might be trying to escape this insane heatwave blasting the country by getting in a swim. Even at night the temp can be high enough to warrant a swim.

Just a few weeks ago in WA a 21 year old was swimming with one other person and he got lost under the surface of the water. Divers found his body in under two minutes of searching, and the water wasn't even that deep.

Why is it that this women couldn't suffer the same tragic death? Why is it a "conspiracy"? Where are any sources that link her to blowing some sort of whistle?

No one will answer these questions or even think about the comments I stated before hand...glad this woman's death is the focal point of your entertainment/crack pot theories.
edit on 18-8-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhYouPeople
Jenny Gallagher (46), from Co Meath, died while swimming with friends last week -- just days after she treated victims of the Batman premiere shootings in Colorado.

Here is one im wondering about..

"just days after she treated victims of the batman premiere" ???? Are there still people being treating in the hospital? Hasnt it been almost 2 months?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The phrase that sticks out and makes me go, Hmmm is, "Believed to have drowned". Well, did she or not? According to the story, she had a friend with her, so couldn't that person validate the theory? Surely that person can tell them if she drowned. An autopsy would be interesting. Does the water in her lungs match the lake water? Any odd drugs in her system? Watching for articles with survivors names should be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow
Regarding the victim of the Aurora shooting who had a close call in Toronto only a month before, I was also intrigued by this and followed up on the story a bit to find out some more about it. Ms Ghawi's situation at the Toronto mall was a gang-related shooting and the shooter had been stabbed a month before the incident and discovered as he lay bleeding and dying by a very kind man. www.theglobeandmail.com... I just find the trail of human connection to be fascinating and wonder what other fates are similarly connected in events such as this.

It is almost as if people can catch some spiritual "infection" at one place, and take it to another place, infect other people with it, and finally succumb to the malady.

In the old days they believed in devils, that could hop from body to body, and that explained these sorts of things.

Today, we use conspiracy theories, and elite brotherhoods, to fill the need for the same explaining of such mysteriously connected coincidences.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

no "these" cases i.e. boating fatalities, generaly fall under the accidental death cases which could have easily been prevented.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I know this thing sounds fishy, given the questions about whether the whole thing was what it was purported to be, but until there is at least another suspicious death involved, I'm not jumping to conclusions, just...wondering.

If this is the only one, then as another stated regarding a "Final Destination" scenario - maybe there is some level of synchronicity involved (to what ends, I don't know, as I know nothing of how reality actually works) - but I'll put this out there: about 1 in 110,000 people drown in the U.S. Every year. If there were 500 people in the theatre, then the odds were about 1:220 that someone in that theatre would drown within 12 months of the shooting.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I feel people need to take a step back from this,calm down and see how it pans out. maybe check out a few leads.

and more importantly.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
Keep praying to your chosen deity, godtards. For, there clearly is one.

What does this small minded comment by one who thinks he knows everything even mean? I have no problem with athiests, but fools are really annoying. It must be nice to know everything, and it must feel wonderful to judge those who you - in your omniscient state - think are wrong.

Seriously, this comment seems like it belongs more on that site where they post the same image clips over and over, and think that when a doom conspiracy doesn't happen, its because they taljed about it on their silly site. You would fit better there - they like to think in absolutes, and call people names. Quit polluting ATS with this small-minded crap.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If she was out on a lake, it could be possible she hit her head on a submerged to rock, got tangled in reeds, if she was on a boat and fell she could have hit her head, or winded her self hitting the water.
There is all manner of ways to drown, could she have had an allergy that caused her to to struggle and drown?
Could she have has a heart attack and drown?
Brain aneurism?
Low blood sugar levels?
Inhaled water by accident?
Fell asleep?
Or most likely, she probably suffered a cramp in her leg/s, or arm/s and couldn't signal for help, and couldn't tread water.

Lots of possibilities.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

You dont have to be a strong swimmer to surf, you need strength to get out, but the board is your boyance and it is always in contact with you via the leg rope.

Wrong. I have been Surfing since I was 15 years old and you better know how to swim. This gal surfed in Costa Rica where the pacific oceans tide is very strong. How do I know this? Because I have Surfed in Costa Rica myself.

You can actually get sucked out into the sea by it if you're not a strong swimmer. Once in Cabo years ago, This happened to me. It took every ounce of power for me to get back to shore. Hell, just to be able to catch a wave in those conditions requires one being a very good swimmer.

I don't believe that you understand ocean currents, tides or rip tides.

Anyway, She was swimming in a lake, which is nothing close to as dangerous as the ocean or a river. Unless she was intoxicated, hit her head or had heart failure, This incident seems a bit strange. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It takes less than a cup of water to drown a human, something along the lines of a teaspoon or something. All she had to do was take a deep breath at the wrong time and...game off.

Don't see a conspiracy in there...

BUT. If more and more names start popping up concerning people that had different stories as to what happened, I might be persuaded to believe what is being presented here. Right now, that is simply not the case...This was an unfortunate accident.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Please explain to us all how a human being can die from a teaspoon of water? Or hell, I will even give you a cup. You can even restrict me to a bed like you're gonna water board me. Now try to drown me? = Not happening my friend.

These assumptions about how easily a humanbeing can easily drown are all born and fabricated from the toddler who did after hitting it's head and landing face down in a tub filled with only 4 or 5 inches of water. A teaspoon? Not even with the toddler. Maybe I will give yuh the cup, but I would not wager on that either. It's harder to kill a human than that. Sorry, couldn't resist to counter such nonsense.

This gal was most likely intoxicated, got a severe body cramp and then slipped beneath the surface. Not that the entire story doesn't seem strange. Could be foul play as well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Proof...

Any news reports on this are puff pieces, there vague, lack any info, all but one of the reports are from outside of the U.S., and they are full of contradiction.

It was said that she wasn't a strong swimmer, but yet she went surfing in Costa Rica.
If you knew that you wasn't a strong swimmer, would you try surfing?

It was said that she went to this lake with a friend.
Who was this friend? Where is his or her statement about what happened?

Her husband was quoted in one report saying.....
"The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny."
Wait a minute.... Wasn't she with a friend?
Wouldn't you think that a husband would know his wife's friends?

One report states....
Greg explained that the family had traveled to nearby Ohio for a holiday when Jenny tragically drowned.
Another report states....
Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned.
Which is it, Ohio or Colorado? I live in Ohio, no reports here.

(Edit: Now there is a report that states something else. If it is true it makes it just that much more interesting.)

Originally posted by texasgirl
She actually drowned in West Okiboji Lake in Iowa, not Ohio.

www.blacklistednews.com...

The article says she went missing the night before but wasn't reported missing by the Dickinson County Sherrif's office until the next morning. Then a family member located her under a nearby dock and was pronounced dead by EMT officials on the scene.

The reports say...
"she was believed to have drowned"
Wouldn't it be known if she drowned or not? No coroner inquest or autopsy?

It's like what Asktheanimals said...

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
In her role as ER nurse she undoubtedly heard stories from the survivors, some of which probably contradict the official story. My thoughts go out to her surviving family. I hope they push for details so they can understand how and why a wife and mother died under such mysterious circumstances.

This is what gets me the most....
Jenny had already been buried before the story got out.
This is why I feel the whole deal is suspect.

P.S. Like I said before...
This is a Conspiracy Theory Forum...
That's why you see lot's of different theories posted in this thread....
Otherwise this forum would be called Conspiracy Facts...

edit on 18-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Added Link

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join