It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

The posts that you are referring to were posted before this thread was moved from the Alternative Breaking News forum, not once, but twice, to other forums before it landed here by the Mods. That may account for some of the "all over the place".

Chill out and add to the conversation, instead of adding to the "all over the place".

edit on 17-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Comma

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the Liberal outrage calls for banning pools now.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

We will not stand for this! As a human race we will not stand for this!

Horrible horrible news. I'm with you Chemistry. Gawd you can read this crap like a book before it is written

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

Originally posted by mikemck1976

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Why are there so few details on her drowning? Did they not do an autopsy to see if she was on drugs? Who found her, and when exactly did she die? Just saying "she drowned" and giving no other details is odd.

This is what gets me....

She was a GAA fanatic and founded the Denver Gaels ladies football club.

She was an athlete, and was in great shape.

She just drowns?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Great point!! Absolutely great point!! For God's sake we have got to spread the word about this murder!! We must let Joe Public know. Circulate this news far and wide, please!!!!!

Exactly... A Lake is also not neccessarily ( i guess depending on how big it is) horribly dangrous to swim in . It isn't like the Ocean where you can get pulled under by a wave or some other strangeness. It isn't like a River where the current is flowing fast.

If you are consciously SWIMMING in a lake you are more than likely a strong swimmer and she seem like she might be somewhat atheletic. Unless there was bad weather or a piece of debri caught her and dragged her down or some big catfish or something.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
I'm waiting for the Liberal outrage calls for banning pools now.

Why drag the entire left right paradigm into the conversation.?? This is about a situation greater than politics.. seriously.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
very interesting indeed.

most interesting is the fact that I cannot seem to find a local Ohio news article on this supposed drowning death.

hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This article is conspicuously devoid of even the remotest detail of how this woman actually died. "Is believed to have" drowned? What does that mean? Found dead in her tub? Washed ashore on a lake somewhere? I certainly get the impression that there were no witnesses to her death. Or at least very few. Her coroner should be next by my calculations...

ETA ok I missed the one-liner saying she was swimming in a lake. Still seems pretty sus.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Late at night, swimming in a lake, might she have gotten disoriented, got tired and couldn't tread water anymore?
Until we see the results of the autopsy or hear from the friend, I think this was a horrible accident

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
SnF for this extremely thought provoking find and great addition to our boards.

I'm almost in morning myself. Our great country is almost dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Also, she wasn't at the theater, she worked in the ER that the victims were taken to. Why would she be a so called target if she wasn't even there?
If all of a sudden others that worked in the same ER mysteriously show up dead, then I can say conspiracy, til then, I think this is just a horrible tragic accident

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why is it whenever we hear a story on ATS, within a week or two of that story first being published, someone always dies that has some minute or vast connection with it..

Behind the scenes power struggle? Someone might go down because of her or something?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Was she married? Wouldn't she tell her husband about what happened? I think she would but this all is so strange.

Like I said before he was not trying to be the Joker...but the Riddler

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok.

How do they know she drowned?

Was there an autopsy performed?

If not.

Why?

It is standard practice to perform autopsies on unattended deaths.

If there was an autopsy performed, it is public record.

We can request a copy of the report.

If there was not an autopsy performed.

There are shady happenings in Colorado.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Okay. That sounds like a good idea.

How do we go about asking for a copy of the report?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here's an obit from Denver....

'Jenny Gallagher (1966 - 2012)
Obituary or Memoriam
Guest Book"when one gets lost, is not here, she must be inside us. ..."
- VICKI PORTERView Sign
Gallagher, Jenny
1966 - 2012
Age 46, passed away 8/7/12. Visitation Saturday, 3-5 PM, at Olinger Crown Hill Chapel of Peace. Funeral Sunday, 11 AM, at Olinger Crown Hill Pavilion of Reflection, 29th Ave. & Wadsworth Blvd.'

'Jenny Gallagher
This Guest Book will remain online until 8/10/2013 courtesy of The Denver Post. Learn More Sign Guest Book Add Photo to Gallery Light a Candle'

'August 12, 2012
when one gets lost, is not here,
she must be inside us.
even soup will not comfort
my daughter and her husband, Tina & Jeff Huber, with the loss of Jenny. . .but she will always be inside them. Strength to you Greg, Love, Vicki ~ VICKI PORTER, BUFFALO CREEK, Colorado'

'Published in Denver Post on August 10, 2012'

www.legacy.com...

Here's another link I stumbled upon....George Olinger, owner of the Crown Hill Mortuary, is a Mason.

'George W. Olinger was a successful businessman, philanthropist, civic leader, Mason and churchman who began working in his family’s funeral business at age 15.'

www.crownhillfuneral.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

How, do you think the cia inserted divers in the lake where she is thought to swim unattended on a regular basis and simply drowned her when she did? Did she spark any controversy with anything she said regarding the case?
edit on 17-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

you're either a shill or CRAP at hide n seek.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There's only one logical conclusion from this - we need more swimming regulations. A permit should be required for any recreational swimmer and background + sobriety checks should be performed at public waterways to ensure that the person 1) isn't intoxicated and 2) is physical fit enough to handle any possible rip current. A government issued lifeguard should also be present for any body of water that exceeds 5 body lengths of the intended swimmer and has a maximum depth greater than 81.25% of their height.

If this system were in place then this would not have happened. We have only ourselves to blame.

edit on 17-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Get a grip. Don't cry conspiracy wolf.
Was she particularly vocal that there was another shooter? Was she actually in the shooting or just a nurse at the hospital? Don't cry conspiracy wolf because honestly it's more likely that she drowned than that she was offed by the government.. don't you think, I mean if you use common sense for a minute. Don't get swallowed up into conspiracy theory where the unlikely becomes more likely to you than the likely, that's call paranoia.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
man there ain't an article to be found in denver on this thing, and there ain't one that i been able to find in all ohio, which is where this drowning supposedly occured, with a 'friend' on board, who conveniently remains unnamed, and ya know, i'm 52 yrs old and was at the beach a week ago, and i'm near sighted as a dang bat, and ain't no olympian to boot, and didn't have corrective lenses on, and was in the ocean, and happy as a cucumber, even out to where my itty bitty feet wouldn't touch, and well, crapola, i'm just an ole country boy but i smell a rat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join