It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok, according to this quote posted earlier,

Greg explained that the family had travelled to nearby Ohio for a holiday when Jenny tragically drowned. He and Jack had gone to sleep when Jenny and her friend decided to take a boat out on to a lake. "She wasn't a very strong swimmer and I suppose she just wasn't able to stay afloat. "The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny."

The deceased and her "friend" went out on the lake in a boat, after he and "Jack" had gone to sleep. the deceased husband, according to this article which is nothing to go on states. "she wasnt a very strong swimmer" and he summises " that she wasnt able to stay afloat.

Now the only person with any answers about what happened that night is the other person in the boat.
small oared boats can be often unstable to stand up or move around in especialy when intoxicated, if it happens that the occupants were intoxicated and the deceased slipped hit her head and fell out of the boat she would have sunk almost straight away depending if the other person had some kind of light or torch also factoring any moonlight at all she probably would have been able to see the deceased just below the water line, depending on the colour of her clothing!

Now I know no one has said anywhere the occupants of the boat were intoxicated but the fact remains that half or more boating accidents are alcohol related.
cgmarinesafety.blogspot.com.au...
www.commanderbob.com...

At the end of the day, a toxicoligy report / coroners report and a statement from the second party (if there really was one) should clear this up.
But of course you never know.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

What puzzles me is

"The hardest thing is I may never know what really happened to Jenny."

that other friend isn't in communication with the husband? Surely she could tell him what happened?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

You have absolutely no clue as to whether or not that statement is correct. Bizarre shouting it without all the facts. And according to your logic if we believe the official story then we are sheeple, so would your logic extend to the family?

Yes this is an conspiracy forum and keeping an open mind is a good thing yet ironically yours is clearly shut and already decided, without the facts I just find it strange, unless of course you have more info than the rest of us? Maybe you should produce it to the family.

As for drowning, I know when I was a kid a friend of mine that was an excellent swimmer almost drown after a bad cramp, he was and still is a water polo player.

Poor family, God bless them

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
man there ain't an article to be found in denver on this thing, and there ain't one that i been able to find in all ohio, which is where this drowning supposedly occured, with a 'friend' on board, who conveniently remains unnamed, and ya know, i'm 52 yrs old and was at the beach a week ago, and i'm near sighted as a dang bat, and ain't no olympian to boot, and didn't have corrective lenses on, and was in the ocean, and happy as a cucumber, even out to where my itty bitty feet wouldn't touch, and well, crapola, i'm just an ole country boy but i smell a rat.

Thing is that I live in Ohio and I still can't find a thing in any of the local news. Which is odd, because every drowning seems to hit the newspapers around here.

It's like there is a media blackout with almost everything that has to do with this story.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This woman spoke to the victims and knew that something was up. She knew, for example, that the shooter was let into the theatre by an accomplice (a fact that the mianstream media has barely even touched upon!!).

OH YES, AND THEN THERE IS THIS: GO FIND OUT WHO JAMES HOLMES' FATHER IS.

Um.. so they don't kill the victims who actually saw the event and could testify to what they saw.. but they killed someone who wasn't even on the scene who talked to them? Do you realize how many people the people in the theater have probably talked to since this event? Why would this one person be singled out, especially as a second hand witness? Not even that! We should see dozens of people dying mysteriously in the near future right?

In your world, there are no such thing as accidents. However, in the real world, accidents happen surprisingly often.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I do believe one other person that was killed in the massacre actually escaped an earlier shooting in a mall (if I recall correctly). A terrible tragedy I am in no way trying to make light of, but it does make you pause.

That's some total crap man no offense. Death is not an entity, and will not come after us. This is major light bulb above head that someone didn't want this girl to live and tell her story period, maybe she seen something that people (TPTB) or whoever didn't think she could keep her mouth shut.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Found her husbands FB page. Guy has a lot of degrees. Graduate of Yale and George Washington U. Medical. No info on his work, but certainly within the medical field. Checked her FB page and a link to her frieds page had this pic. Jenny is on the left. I guess we can assume she knew how to swim. Five ladies with five serf boards. Guess that's their instructor.

Husband's statements were rather odd. That's for sure. Not going there yet though. And, why no mention of the friends name in the article? Maybe there's more on the nets. Better get to it quick before it disappears.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks for the info.
I was thinking that if she wasn't a great swimmer, that I would see a life jacket or something in the photo laying around in the background. Not a single one in the photo that I could see.

That doesn't mean that they couldn't of had them of coarse.

This whole thing is just odd.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well I don't see the motive in the husband lying about her not being a strong swimmer.

At the same time I just can't imagine a 'weak swimmer' surfing...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Last week a British national died while swimming in NY's Hudson River during the Ironman race. The point is, strong swimmers die in the water for various reasons - sometimes it's over confidence in their abilities, sometimes it's health. Because she was a strong swimmer has very little to do with her drowning. That said, RIP poor soul.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Last week a British national died while swimming in NY's Hudson River during the Ironman race. The point is, strong swimmers die in the water for various reasons - sometimes it's over confidence in their abilities, sometimes it's health. Because she was a strong swimmer has very little to do with her drowning. That said, RIP poor soul.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

That person more than likely went into cardiac arrest. They didn't just up and drown. Yeah people do drown all the time. This just has an odd coincidence and some odd factors such as the husbands statements, the lack of identity of the other person, the lack of detail in the coverage of the story and a host of other issues.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I hear you, there are some suspicious circumstances at play here - though the most common angle is usually domestic violence, divorce, cheating, custody battles over the kids. These cases tend to go in the direction of a partner killing their partner over a domestic issue.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by chemistry

THIS WOMAN WAS KILLED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Yes, by DEMONS.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

I don't think your homosexual demon alien serial killers belong in this thread as well. Could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There have been those who pointed out the falseness of the event and this just adds to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nice catch OP. Very odd indeed. I wonder just how many more coincidences will follow, not just for this case but others similar?

I understand being realistic and logical but it's just coincidence after another. How is this viewed as normal...or just another "random" death? Adding this to the pile of all the other discreptencies in the event...Too much weird crap going on. Something stinks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

How many witnesses, and those who had direct contact with the witnesses, that may know something that goes against the official story of the shooting, will disappear before the James Holmes trial begins? I may be wrong but doesn't this make the second person to die that was involved in some way with the case?

That is exactly word for word what went through my mind when I read the thread title.

"Dead men/women, tell no tales".

There is just something strange about this whole tragedy.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
Nice catch OP. Very odd indeed. I wonder just how many more coincidences will follow, not just for this case but others similar?

I understand being realistic and logical but it's just coincidence after another. How is this viewed as normal...or just another "random" death? Adding this to the pile of all the other discreptencies in the event...Too much weird crap going on. Something stinks.

I guess you didn't hear that a woman killed in the Aurora shooting had just escaped a shooting in a shopping mall in Toronto, Canada? Some people are drawn to danger like magnets. If it's your time to go, you can't escape. I think they made a movie about this some time ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Torn with a strong lean towards rationality on this one. I still, however feel that the whole Aurora tragedy is tainted somehow. Don't know exactly what to make of this but, here's my inner battles with it.

On the rational side:
The strongest swimmer can drown as easily as anyone else if particular factors occur such as too much water getting in the windpipe, alcohol or injury is sustained. Bizarre coincidences are often simply bizarre coincidences, but frankly the death of a person who is in the health industry and was involved with a tragic event nearly a month prior is not terribly bizarre really. Just sad.

On the conspiratorial side:
Lack of coverage in Ohio and mystery friend knowledge seems suspicious. How could the husband "suppose" she drowned when there was a person there who would know what occurred? If it were my wife, I'd be getting every detail possible from the friend. (no offense to the husband, who may just be in grief/shock - I do understand that) Maybe there are simply details the family do not wish to share with the world.

On the way-out-there conspiratorial side:
There has been speculation on mind control and other sorts of shenanigans with this case. I learned about the drug Scopolamine www.dailymail.co.uk... because of this case and I can only imagine what sort of pharma they can concoct with that stuff. Strong enough to make surviving family members recount situations in a different way? Certainly.

Either way, an honorable woman/human has passed and I wish her family and friends strength.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

I've seen that story also. Don't know what to make of it other than another strange anomaly. In all honesty you could be right. Just bad luck. I also heard a story of an old woman who escaped an accident only to lose her life a few days later in a different way. Death can be funny.

For this situation specifically though, I can't see it as being just crappy luck. The ones in the shadows had enough motive if this nurse over heard something she shoulndn't have while treating the victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join