It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Says Veteran Lone Wolf Extremists Will Carry Out More Violent Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

These man are no threat to America, perhaps a threat to those who want to change what they fought and died for. Give me a break

THe only reason TBTB would be afraid of these people because they know that they once fought in for rights and freedom and they would do so again....

When the average American thinks of an old veteran they imagine this:

DHS wants you to imagine this:

This is ridiculous. Here is the real threat posed by the Grey Haired Brigade.

edit on 16-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by seabag

The left has been demonising vets since the 70's. Now they just colour their disdain with catchy phrases like "domestic terrorist".

When Panetta requires that troops IN A WAR ZONE lose their weapon before listening to him speak, you know the writing is on the walls.

Just goes to show you that some people in high places in Government DO NOT TRUST our military people.
I'm tired of us being demonized by the left and the press. Veterans are NOT THE PROBLEM ... Government is !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The vets have been treated harshly earlier than the1970's.
My first husband was a vietnam vet and he was there in 1966-1967.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by beezzer

The vets have been treated harshly earlier than the1970's.
My first husband was a vietnam vet and he was there in 1966-1967.

I'm sorry. It really hurts when I see and hear about that. I find it disgusting the way they were treated.

And now, the same people that were shouting at the vets are the ones in power vilifying them.

Once again.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Changed my mind about this post.
edit on 16-8-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Candyman.... Candyman..... Candyman.....
Next scene, candyman appears.
Did i really just summon the Candyman?
Or was it just a movie?
Who wrote the movie?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have no sympathy for soldiers. They choose to serve criminals and become criminals themselves. They deserve all this and much more.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nonono

I happen to be the mother of a disabled vet and the grandmother
to two grandsons' who served over in iraq.
Now,you tell me how my boys deserve what they got while they
served their country?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by nonono

I happen to be the mother of a disabled vet and the grandmother
to two grandsons' who served over in iraq.
Now,you tell me how my boys deserve what they got while they
served their country?

Mama, it's best not to waste your time.

The Internet allows those who are too cowardly to speak in public the chance to spew their bile over bits and circuits. It's why the only 'trolls' are those who appear online.

Let him/her have their hatred. My best to you and yours!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

mama, what Dreine said.

God bless your family.

Ignore the person who knows not what he speaks.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nonono

I have no sympathy for soldiers. They choose to serve criminals and become criminals themselves. They deserve all this and much more.

Veterans are all criminals?

So you will join in the chorus in demonizing the largest segment of the American population who supports the constitution and your rights?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by nonono

Veterans are all criminals?

So you will join in the chorus in demonizing the largest segment of the American population who supports the constitution and your rights?

His statement just proves the fact that the propaganda is working and they are beginning to view us as the enemy, not the government.I think this is pretty typical of what we see on an everyday basis from people due to the governments slander of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by seabag

Homeland Security actually harassed me and my family for a while because of my veteran status. When I was deployed over seas once and I met this Danish chic and was just crazy about her. Soon after I got back from that deployment, I got out of the military. I would call her and email her and made countless trips to Denmark. They actually broke into a few of my phone calls with her and asked us questions. Called almost everyone in my family and asked about our relationship and why I travel back and forth from the US and Denmark so frequently. They let me know they would monitor my calls and emails and such because of my time in the military and my "suspicious" traveling habits. Quite annoying.

I know i'm leading a bit off-topic, but that's really interesting. Perhaps, though, it had more to do with your Dane dame than you...

Could have been, but they just point blank told me it was me they were watching. It really didn't bother us too much, had nothing to hide. Just annoying lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

His statement just proves the fact that the propaganda is working and they are beginning to view us as the enemy, not the government.

Slander is one thing but when lone wolf attacks (staged or real) are being pinned on vets (in some cases before they even happen) we’ve gone far beyond slander. It smells like a set up or false flag is coming. TPTB are conditioning the population in advance so when the full assault on veterans takes place nobody will object. And you’re right it seems to be working on some people.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nonono

I think your biased opinion on vets is a crying shame
we enlist to serve are country...and dont ask questions...but follow orders...This is exactly what the OP is talking about indoctrinate as many civilions as posssible...you know us no good vets might rap and pillage the communities when we get home ....have you know we maybe your first defense when it all go's down

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Us disabled vets do pose a significant threat...

... To our selves.

Suicide is like the number one reason for our deaths right now. Going through the s.... And coming back to this micke-ymouse unreality that us our culture is very hard to deal with. Then we get crappy care, it is over 3 months between visits to a shrink in the va system, then you get 20 minutes of nothing. Maybe other vets have a different experience, but my shrink told me.. Your broken, you will be like this for life, learn to deal with it.

They are more than willing to throw every pill in the book at us. But none of those help really. Clonozepam maybe a little with anxiety but the rest do very little and the side effects are worse than the original problem.

But this is really nothing new. We been on the watch lists for over a decade according to that leaked document out of MO.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sucks when you realize you've been someone's meat pawn in a tragic charade which has made your beloved homeland a villain in the eyes of the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Sucks when you realize you've been someone's meat pawn in a tragic charade which has made your beloved homeland a villain in the eyes of the world.

Meat pawn, huh?

The only people who believe the US is a villain are the meat pawns who drink elitist's Kool Aid and help them perpetuate their lies. If the world views the US as a villain then why does the world keep seeking our aid? Who would expect a helping hand from a villain?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I didn't say United States, people from many countries across the Earth are having this very same experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And they think we are "nuts"! Probably couldn't pass the physical or mental test. Just a pissed off wannabe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join