Syria air raid kills 30 - Lebanon kidnap worries region

page: 2
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Nope. I asked what your stake in the matter is. Going by that response, it seems you've not got one, either, or you would have said so.

I DO have some small stake in the matter - I have a friend who is most likely in the middle of it - last time I heard, he was in Homs - but if he up and gets the crap blown out of himself, I didn't put him there. That would be on him. He's not one of "the good guys", either, because there ARE none there.

I wouldn't know you if you bit me, so if you've a stake in the outcome, by all means disclose it and keep on posting threads.



edit on 2012/8/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by beezzer
 

Iran is doing a bit more than picking a side...along side Assad's Russian Migs attacking apartment buildings in heavily-populated civilian areas, they are now officially getting in on the killings by trainning government-supporting militias:

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Oh, BTW, the U.N. just voted that Assad is officially guilty of crimes against humanity.





They have done the same thing in Iraq,Afghanistan,Lebanon,Libya,Somailia,Yemen and now Syria any hotspot in the world Iran is right there and Pakistan.
edit on 15-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Not really justified, they are just following the example that the highest moral authority on civilian killing's role model.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
As I write this...I'm watching video from Azaz, Syria showing the rubble that, yesterday, was an apartment building (today it is rubble) subjected to a missle attack from a Syrian Mig (attack witnessed by the reporter)...a resident man (in tears) just lost his entire family in the attack.

This is confirmed!



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


There has been loads of reports.. false reports,to con the western population into accepting and supporting the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of foreign nations,more recently that the fsa/rebels are the good guys..
There is a very real and active conspiracy happening within western UN/NATO countries to fool you (via our media)in order to advance their agendas, to take over and control the ME
the intelligence agencies are in full spin conducting a psychological war on YOU
iv'e never believed in something more strongly in my life

en.wikipedia.org...
Being conscious of this will separate you from the rest of the sheep..
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Not really justified, they are just following the example that the highest moral authority on civilian killing's role model.


Like everybody else, Syria is responsible for their own actions. I noticed how you haven't said one thing about the killings.

Lack of empathy or simply don't care?
edit on 15-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


There has been loads of reports.. false reports,to con the western population into accepting and supporting the illegal and unconstitutional overthrow of foreign nations,more recently that the fsa/rebels are the good guys..
There is a very real and active conspiracy happening within western UN/NATO countries to fool you (via our media)in order to advance their agendas, to take over and control the ME
the intelligence agencies are in full spin conducting a psychological war on YOU
iv'e never believed in something more strongly in my life

en.wikipedia.org...
Being conscious of this will separate you from the rest of the sheep..
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


It's a bit of a challenge for rebels to stage/fake a Mig attack on an occupied apartment building...in front of Western reporters in Azaz. Where would the rebels get the Mig?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Exactly..and that's why other countries need to butt out..let me ask you a question Slayer,when is the last time Syria or Iran for that matter imposed its military against a foreign nation?
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Exactly..and that's why other countries need to butt out..let me ask you a question Slayer,when is the last time Syria imposed its military against another foreign nation?
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


Other countries like the US right?

But pay no never mind to Russia,China,Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Kuwait and Turkey,and IRAN,

And pay no attention to those foreign countries using Syria a puppet regime to launch attacks on other middle eastern countries.
edit on 15-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Exactly..and that's why other countries need to butt out..let me ask you a question Slayer,when is the last time Syria or Iran for that matter imposed its military against a foreign nation?
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


If memory serves, Syria imposed it's military against Israel.
Iran?...currently they are training militia in Syria.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Im sorry but there is nothing you can say that will justify a foreign led take-over of Syria
that is exactly what is going on here
there has been outside intervention from the onset!
Nor will i defend the actions of the Syrian government
imo youve been eating up what the western media has been spewing
linky just for fun:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human
 

Was this to difficult a question for you, all2human?; I'd be interested in your response:

"It's a bit of a challenge for rebels to stage/fake a Mig attack on an occupied apartment building...in front of Western reporters in Azaz.
Where would the rebels get the Mig? "



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


What are "Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Kuwait and Turkey" supposed to represent?

They are on your side and you're criticizing them?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Apparently this incident was witnessed and caught on video.

Syrian warplanes kill dozens in bombing in rebel-held town



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 

Regional,and limited at best,try again..
as they should,they have a right to defend themselves
Imagine a platoon of spetsnaz undergoing operations in your neighborhood and see how well that goes over..
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Exactly..and that's why other countries need to butt out..let me ask you a question Slayer,when is the last time Syria or Iran for that matter imposed its military against a foreign nation?
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


If memory serves, Syria imposed it's military against Israel.
Iran?...currently they are training militia in Syria.


Dont forget about Syrain occupation of Lebanon for those few decades...

How about Hamas / Hezzbullah being funded / supported by Iran?

Iran has sent military forces into Syria....

Just off the top of my head....



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


Apparently this incident was witnessed and caught on video.

Syrian warplanes kill dozens in bombing in rebel-held town


All2human and others would have us believe that this was 'faked' by the rebels. Wonder where they got the Mig?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra
 


One wonders where is the normal holier than thou outrage?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by neo96
 


Im sorry but there is nothing you can say that will justify a foreign led take-over of Syria
that is exactly what is going on here
there has been outside intervention from the onset!
Nor will i defend the actions of the Syrian government
imo youve been eating up what the western media has been spewing
linky just for fun:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


How anyone can take that post as a "justification" don't know and really don't care, until I see eastern condemnation for those countries who have been listed maybe I will pay attention to other peoples opinions



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by IAMTAT
 

Regional,and limited at best,try again..
as they should,they have a right to defend themselves
edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)


The invasion of Israel was "Regional and limited"? Seriously? THEY attacked Israel...not the other way around...Syria was NOT defending itself; Syria was invading!





new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join