It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: 'Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by RealSpoke

All you do is parrot Fox news talking point and have a complete inability to think for yourself.

Impossible since I haven't had cable or watched TV since April.

So then how the # did you see this show that did not start airing until June?

No idea what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You did put words in my mouth, or read into whatever you perceived it to mean. But then again, your whole existence is based off giving special meaning into ink blots on paper...I forgive you, for you know what not you do.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

To be a black person yourself you are really a sell out

There it is. Left wing black person says a right wing black person isn't black enough
because the right wing black persons politics don't match up with theirs. Oh the tolerance
of the left strikes again ...

they are the real modern day racists, putty in the hands of group racial shakedown merchants such as Obama and Biden-- fools

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

All you do is parrot Fox news talking point and have a complete inability to think for yourself.

Impossible since I haven't had cable or watched TV since April.

So then how the # did you see this show that did not start airing until June?

No idea what you're talking about.

I corrected it and put it in the right thread. The one where you are opining on a television show that did not begin until June.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

So you libs better start doing damage control, REGARDLESS of what was actually said.

To be a black person yourself you are really a sell out

people don't have a choice now, so what are you saying exactly?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Romney comment was correct ... 'divison and anger' are what Obama is campaigning on.

Even Chris Rock has commented
thelastword.msnbc.com...

Appearing along side Charlie Rose on CBS This Morning, Chris Rock said that he thinks the current presidential race is unfair. The star of CB4 said, "It will be interesting to see how mean they can get... It's getting really, really, really mean!"

An outspoken supporter of President Obama, the comedian continued by lamenting how dirty the race has gotten between President Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney.

"I wish we didn’t have to stoop to this level. I wish they made it like a real fight. I mean, we’re watching the Olympics right now, and everything is fair. So I wish both guys could only spend the exact same amount of money and let the best man win.”

It is mean, people know darn good and well, Romney is not going to take away social security, West aint gonna punch granny in the face.

No ones gonna be put back in chains,

BTW have you heard?
New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'
www.breitbart.com...

So far I have seen only one side being mean.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Oh boy, more faux outrage.......

That audience is NOT black, he was not speaking in a racial context if you listen to his previous sentence you can clearly see.

But of course, Romney needs to use this sort of race baiting propaganda to cater to right wing white America...you know the people that love to bring up black people and slavery constantly. The same people that go "it was 200 years ago. get over it"...while ignoring all it was only 50 years ago that the civil rights act was signed.

You are hilarious. How many Black people are required to be in attendance? I clearly see at least 4 or 5 in direct view of the camera including the Black man sitting right behind Biden. No telling how many are sitting behind the camera.

Y'all
Keep spinning this topic away. You're going to get quite dizzy in the weeks to come as the spin machine goes into override mode.... Glad you've got Biden's back...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This whole topic is just hilarious if you pretend that Romney or Ryan actually said exactly what Biden did to the same audience. Al Sharpton would be fuming and the White House would call for another Beer Summit and the media would all be up in arms demanding that either man be removed from the GOP ticket....

What kind of society are we living in??

The double standard from the left is quite alarming.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
when will romney ever offer a solution ?

all he does is whine

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

you are clearly watching the wrong news channel

People just don't like the fact that Romney is finally taking the soft gloves off. Nor do they like that Romney and Ryan are holding Obama to his failed record. Obama campaign just responds with more lies and half truths. Obama's entire first term is riddled with acts of Chicagoland tactics and cronyism. Chicago is where Obama learned his craft and continues to receive daily coaching from Chicago's premier bully Valerie Jarrett and Obama's closest and most powerful adviser.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
FINALLY!

Someone comes out and is telling it like it is to that pompous jerk pretending to be president!

Watch. I'll bet anyone 5 intranet dollars that Obama will come back shocked and stunned that anyone can speak to him like that! Why. . . why the nerve of Romney to lower the election arena to such a "base" level!

Hey Obama! Time for another vaycay.

I think Joe Biden may have just fallen on his sword on purpose.

The outrageous " chains " rant was rehearsed and then thrown out there.

They will yank Joe Biden out of there and put in Hillary.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by PvtHudson

It was not mostly black, look at the video.

I did and it clearly is. And why did Biden suddenly get a "southern black dialect" when speaking about the chains? You must really think people are stupid.

Bingo !

The "southern black dialect" was rehearsed.

- Team Obama is truly desperate. -

---------

I see a landslide victory for President Mitt Romney.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Usin them there slang words like "Y'all" is very demeaning to black Americans. It's like the democrat party thinks they's all jus a bunch a dummies or sumptin.

As a white person, it upsets me when people like Biden and Obama talk down to people they perceive as stupid, dumb, and unintelligent. People just don't realize that the democrat party doesn't want the black voter to realize that he is actually free to do as he pleases like walk off the the big "D" vote plantation.

In the end, the Obama reelection campaign is turning out to be a circus. Nobody cares about Romney's dog, or his taxes, or Bain Capital. They care about national security, medicare, taxes, and jobs. All of which he has proven to be a failure at fixing.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hillary scares me worse than;
Clowns
Olives
Clowns serving olives
Naked pictures of Nancy Pelosi
Naked pictures of clowns giving olives to Nancy Pelosi
The wrath of Skeptic Overlord
Ninjas
Bicycle pants on clowns serving olives to naked Nancy Pelosi

edit on 15-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Usin them there slang words like "Y'all" is very demeaning to black Americans. It's like the democrat party thinks they's all jus a bunch a dummies or sumptin.

As a white person, it upsets me when people like Biden and Obama talk down to people they perceive as stupid, dumb, and unintelligent. People just don't realize that the democrat party doesn't want the black voter to realize that he is actually free to do as he pleases like walk off the the big "D" vote plantation.

In the end, the Obama reelection campaign is turning out to be a circus. Nobody cares about Romney's dog, or his taxes, or Bain Capital. They care about national security, medicare, taxes, and jobs. All of which he has proven to be a failure at fixing.

Yes, Team Obama cannot address the real problems facing America.

No problem. - Send in the clowns. -

--------------
Have you been watching the Electoral Map?

Go ahead and put North Carolina and Colorado in the Romney column.

Wisconsin is also now in play. Thank you Paul Ryan.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Man, I am not voting for Obama this time, nor will I be voting for Mittens and his sidekick. Both of em are horrible.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Man, I am not voting for Obama this time, nor will I be voting for Mittens and his sidekick. Both of em are horrible.

This is true.

Disenchanted Obama supporters will be staying home.

A few Ron Paul supporters will take a quick look at the Electoral Map and vote

for President Mitt Romney.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

FINALLY!

Someone comes out and is telling it like it is to that pompous jerk pretending to be president!

Watch. I'll bet anyone 5 intranet dollars that Obama will come back shocked and stunned that anyone can speak to him like that! Why. . . why the nerve of Romney to lower the election arena to such a "base" level!

Hey Obama! Time for another vaycay.

I think Joe Biden may have just fallen on his sword on purpose.

The outrageous " chains " rant was rehearsed and then thrown out there.

They will yank Joe Biden out of there and put in Hillary.

Political theater at it's best. Never waste an opportunity.

Anyone ever sit back and watch all of these people, dems and repubs speak? They're all ridiculous and they all lie. It's all a big drama, calculated and planned out for the masses. It doesn't matter who you vote for, because you're still going to get the same thing regardless of who gets in the WH.

I wish the entire country could see this. I wish they could see the big puppet strings that are going to fit nicely on Obama or Mittens back.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hillary scares me worse than;
Clowns
Olives
Clowns serving olives
Naked pictures of Nancy Pelosi
Naked pictures of clowns giving olives to Nancy Pelosi
The wrath of Skeptic Overlord
Ninjas
Bicycle pants on clowns serving olives to naked Nancy Pelosi

edit on 15-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Too bad Beezer, she's on her way. This was all orchestrated by David Axelrod.

They need someone to take over as Secretary of State while Hillary debates Paul Ryan.

Hmmmm.........

John Kerry?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

This is true.

Disenchanted Obama supporters will be staying home.

A few Ron Paul supporters will take a quick look at the Electoral Map and vote

for President Mitt Romney.

That may very well be true. I'm not voting at all because I don't like any of them. I'm sure people will disagree with me, but I've come to the conclusion that my vote does not matter. Whoever gets in the WH is going to be a puppet and nothing will change.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join