It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Romney: 'Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago'

page: 6
13
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Well.

How exactly does PPACA and HHS prevent all the problems ?

And who ends up paying for the "cash in" of the bonds?




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by xuenchen


This is a good signal.....shows that Palin is confident of a Romney victory (I think)



Really Xue?...Sarah Palin is your political oracle?


You betcha'



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Obama is racist...he says he's black...he's half white. I'm white and 25% Syrian, yet people call me white and Obama black.

We are all a mixture, and I applaud Tiger Woods for saying he's not black...he's half black and half Thai.

Obama is encouraging a racial divide in this country that Martin Luther King would be appalled by.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Romney can take his racist religion, Mormonism, that believes black people are the spawn of the devil back to Utah.


Since I am unfamiliar with anything Mormon, could you point me to where it says black people are the spawn of of the devil?

Or is that just more ignorant spreading or lies?

I can say I have never met a black mormon (although there may be some)

Ah, I researched a little and found where you get that statement.........

Those appeared to be the old days and seems that view has changed in case you wondered.

The Book of Mormon Jacob 3:9

Wherefore, a commandment I give unto you, which is the word of God, that ye arevile no more against them because of the darkness of their skins; neither shall ye revile against them because of their filthiness; but ye shall remember your own filthiness, and remember that their filthiness came because of their fathers.

Seems it has always been wrong and was probably just certain racist parts of the religion. You can't judge a religion by a partial sample of the followers and that goes for ANY religion.
edit on 15-8-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood
 



The Republican Party has a rising star in Utah's newly created 4th congressional district: Tea Partier and former Saratoga Springs, Utah mayor Mia Love. If elected, the 36-year-old mother of three will be the GOP's first black female member of Congress.

www.americanthinker.com...


And yes, she's LDS.




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Romney can take his racist religion, Mormonism, that believes black people are the spawn of the devil back to Utah.


Since I am unfamiliar with anything Mormon, could you point me to where it says black people are the spawn of of the devil?

Or is that just more ignorant spreading or lies?

I can say I have never met a black mormon (although there may be some)

Ah, I researched a little and found where you get that statement.........

Those appeared to be the old days and seems that view has changed in case you wondered.

The Book of Mormon Jacob 3:9

Wherefore, a commandment I give unto you, which is the word of God, that ye arevile no more against them because of the darkness of their skins; neither shall ye revile against them because of their filthiness; but ye shall remember your own filthiness, and remember that their filthiness came because of their fathers.

Seems it has always been wrong and was probably just certain racist parts of the religion. You can't judge a religion by a partial sample of the followers and that goes for ANY religion.
edit on 15-8-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)


There's also the whole babtising dead people of other religions thing


And of course the famous magic underpants


I don't want someone anywhere near the nuclear codes if he believes in magic underpants.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ


There's also the whole babtising dead people of other religions thing


And of course the famous magic underpants


I don't want someone anywhere near the nuclear codes if he believes in magic underpants.


Of course! Let's focus on the man's religion! Lets make fun of it! Mock someones faith! Investigate! tear it apart!

We are talking about Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Black liberation theology, right? I mean, Obama went there for 20 years.




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


relax no one made it a race thing. slave chains, prison chains...we get the point. chains are not a good thing.

we're already in chains. mental ones.

both candidates suck anyways.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


um..he aint from utah.

and neither is "mormonism".

ever been to a mormon church?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Indigo5
 


Well.

How exactly does PPACA and HHS prevent all the problems ?


Increases efficiency, reduces costs.


Originally posted by xuenchen
And who ends up paying for the "cash in" of the bonds?



Cash in the bonds?? This was money that was borrowed/taken from people that contributed to Medicare and Social Security. Lets call it what it is.

Instead the GOP demonizes these folks as looking for a hand-out....an "entitlement society" yada yada...all the while the programs are sound...it is the looting of SS and Medicare to fund Bailouts and Wars that has made the program unsound. They TOOK these peoples money...left a treasury note in its place...HONOR the effen debt.

When a bank starts losing money cuz it's spending on executive bonuses and making bad investments....it doesn't simply argue that those damn depositors are the ones screwing things up everytime they come asking to make a withdrawl!

The Gov. has borrowed from SS and Medicare and left IOUs (Treasury Notes)

What did they borrow for?....Two unfunded wars and a a decade of tax breaks for the wealthy...plus Bailouts of the banks who are to big to fail..

Who do I think should repay SS and Medicare that money? The same folks that took it....Cut the military budget, end the tax breaks for Wall Street and Millioniares...

Either way...we shouldn't screw the folks that the money was borrowed from and not pay them back. They need it the most.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter
 


and so does obama and biden. so either way we're f'd.

obama cares so much more about the poor that he wants everyone on food stamps and a health care program that makes health decisions for you.

fk that, give the poor jobs, income, stability & respect. not govt hand outs.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People are calling Biden out............................CNN


(CNN) – Artur Davis, the former four-term Democratic congressman from Alabama, said Wednesday that Vice President Joe Biden was propagating "racial viciousness" when he said Mitt Romney's regulatory policies would "put y'all back in chains."



"It brought back memories for me," Davis told Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "The Situation Room." "It brought back memories of these Democratic politicians in the South, who think they can go before crowds and say one thing and nobody else will hear it, and they'll somehow get a cheer in the room and that they can blithely go on about their business."



Former Obama campaign co-chair: Biden's remarks 'racial viciousness'



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


um..he aint from utah.



Oh that's right...this is just his getaway cabin in Utah...One of what 6 homes?




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
anyone ever been to texas? or anywhere down south for that matter? people say yall', whites, blacks, oriental, hot chicks, ugly chicks, pick up sticks..stop getting excited. jeesh



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
anyone ever been to texas? or anywhere down south for that matter? people say yall', whites, blacks, oriental, hot chicks, ugly chicks, pick up sticks..stop getting excited. jeesh


Sure...


Vice Presidents of the United States of America don't say" Yall be back in chains"......







posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
wow..love how some ppl on here are making this a race/religious thing. it really gets old and stupid. im outta here


f'k obama & romney ...now whats the solution america?
exactly.

peace



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
wow..love how some ppl on here are making this a race/religious thing. it really gets old and stupid. im outta here


f'k obama & romney ...now whats the solution america?
exactly.

peace


Honestly, its about having some dignity, before opening your mouth, especially for the position of Vice President.


This isn't a Comedic Roast....................



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time poster.

I've got a question for some of you. While reading this article, I'm seeing quite a bit of Ryan Romney hate. Why? I read a few posts that the RR team is dumb, have no ideas, obama's the man..blah blah.
Some of you say you don't know how anyone can vote for Romney/Ryan. I say how can anyone vote for Obama? Ryan has a comprehensive plan and the libs are attacking it every second of every day. That's fine and dandy..but where is their plan?? They don't have one. Without a plan, Medicare is going bye bye. At least with Ryan's plan Medicare will be saved. And anyone 55 or older they keep the same Medicare they currently have, no changes.
Oh and to everyone saying Romney is dumb for attacking biden's "chains" speech..he wasn't referring to slavery. He was referring to Biden telling wall street their hands would be tied as far as what they could do, and Romney was calling bs.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vbmatt16
 


A great first post! Welcome. Just be prepared to get flamed and defend your position.




posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vbmatt16
 


Just because one person accuses another of being angry, divisive and hateful does not mean that the person who is doing the accusing is innocent of that which he is accusing the other to be!!

We all hate. We all are angry. And we are all divisive. It is called the ego. ALL the way. If they were not this (all politicians I mean) they would actually be working together to make this country shine instead of catering to their party line. For any one of them to accuse another of this is pure entertainment and pure hypocrisy.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join