It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney: 'Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
To be a black person yourself you are really a sell out

There it is. Left wing black person says a right wing black person isn't black enough
because the right wing black persons politics don't match up with theirs. Oh the tolerance
of the left strikes again ...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

It was not mostly black, look at the video.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Biden was not talking about slave chains, nor was the audience he talking to was made up of only black people.

RIGHT WING PROPAGANDA ALERT
edit on 15-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Yes the Right-wing CHEERLEADERS have arrived on schedule.

They are like Republican Monica Lewinskys.

All cheering another scumbag degenerate who is running for his OWN personal ambitions and ZERO to do with helping America. Its scum like this fella who is RUINING the country, and these CHEERLEADERS spend ALL DAY cheering these bastards on.

Do these Right-wing online propaganda spewing folks have JOBS??? J-O-B-S????

How do they get the TIME everyday all day to earn a living and post here during all waking hours? My guess is that perhaps they are paid by billionaires such as K-O-C-H to spew propaganda online to influence the undecided who cannot think for themselves?? DUNNO, just wondering out loud...

edit on 15-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

They are like Republican Monica Lewinskys. Nasty and shameless.

I look better in a blue dress.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Here it goes again, a fascist right wing religious nutcase is trying to put words in my mouth

Left wing black person says a right wing black person isn't black enough because the right wing black persons politics don't match up with theirs.

I didn't say that at all. You can very much be black and be right wing. I was talking about Beezers racial pandering.

Nor am I left wing, I am centrist.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Here it goes again, a fascist right wing religious nutcase is trying to put words in my mouth

Left wing black person says a right wing black person isn't black enough because the right wing black persons politics don't match up with theirs.

I didn't say that at all. You can very much be black and be right wing. I was talking about Beezers racial pandering.

Racial pandering?

I guess you missed my post where I stated that perceptin trumps reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

As such, which people or peoples are now free from chains that at one time were bound and imprisoned by chains?

Who? What large demographic and traditionally Democratic group was previously bound in chains?

Black people, White people, and Native Americans, please study history

What group would be fearful of Obama losing the White House to a white, conservative, traditional capitalist that promotes the individual right to exceptionalism or minimalism?

I surely hope you aren't talking about Romney. He doesn't promote individualism, he promotes government subsidies and corporate welfare.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Yes The left wing apologists and O-Bots have arrived on schedule

They are like Republican Monica Lewinskys. Nasty and shameless.

They are like Democratic Nancy Pelosis. Party-myopic and not-so-bright.

The Romney comment was correct ... 'divison and anger' are what Obama is campaigning on. Obama is angry. He has hate and jealousy. He wants voters to be angry and full of hate and jealousy of those who are working and successful. He is using the politics of CLASS WARFARE to divide the country. And Bidens comments about 'chains' in a mixed race audience in the South are absolutely intended to invite images of slavery. Subliminal (or not so subliminal but more like OBVIOUS (IMHO) ) reminder to the black population to 'be black enough' and vote democrat.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Your first post in this thread clearly shows you agree with Romneys statements on this matter.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It was not mostly black, look at the video.

I did and it clearly is. And why did Biden suddenly get a "southern black dialect" when speaking about the chains? You must really think people are stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

By no measure are you a centrist. Every comment you make is DNC, MSM and Obama campaign approved with a big Obama "O" stamp.
edit on 15-8-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

link   

Clearly you're blind, I see more white people than blacks.

And southern black dialect? Clearly you do not know how white southern americans talk? I'll clear things up for you;

link   

Facist right wing religious nutcase?
OMG you are a HOOT! You've got no clue ...
And as far as putting words in your mouth .. nope. You said what you said.
The meaning was pretty darn clear. Because of his politics, Beezzer isn't black enough ...
Just like because I don't like Obama, Biden, or Romney .. but don't have a problem with Ryan ...
I'm now a 'fascist right wing religious nutcase' according to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
"They gonna put ya'll back in chains!"

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

By no measure are you a centrist. Every comment you make is DNC, MSM and Obama campaign approved with a big Obama "O" stamp.

Complete lies, I have made multiple threads dissing Obama and his admin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All you do is parrot Fox news talking point and have a complete inability to think for yourself. Anything that is not extreme right wing you consider a communist.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

All you do is parrot Fox news talking point and have a complete inability to think for yourself.

Impossible since I haven't had cable or watched TV since April.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's funny how the right wing changes their talking points to support their propaganda.

They're always they first ones going on about "White people were slaves too, all races were". whenever it suits their agenda. But the instant Biden says the word slave, he must be talking about black people only.

Total hypocrites

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Fox doesn't have a website?

You clearly get your talking points from somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wrong thread

edit on 15-8-2012 by nunyadammm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Please. Don't apologise.

This is the intranet after all.

No, this is not the intranet.
Do you know what an intranet is?
I will apologize if I like. I do feel really bad that when I type plain English sentences, it confuses the hell out of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join