It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Wonders Whether Biden Has ‘Mental Capacity’ for Presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City is seriously questioning if V.P. Joe Biden's brain is functioning !!

He also said Biden "just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright" !!

Do we really need Joe Biden as V.P. ?

Does Obama Really need Joe Biden as his running mate this election ?

I'm sure the phones are ringing off the hooks lately

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani told CNBC’s Larry Kudlow tonight that Vice President Biden may be unfit for office. Here’s the transcript:

KUDLOW: You know, what did he say? ‘Y’all going to be put back in chains’? That almost has racial overtones, Rudy Giuliani. What’s your take on that?

GIULIANI: Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we’d get all excited about it. But the — I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he — I’ve never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there’s a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. And people think, ‘Well, he just talks a little too much.’ Actually he’s just not very smart.

source

I say: Biden is good for the Obama Campaign !!

Let him keep right on talking

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Further evidence that Obama carries narcisistic tendancies. Surrounding himelf with people that are so dumb, he looks smart by comparrison.

Now a wise man would surround himself with smart people because no-one knows everything.

Except (cough) Obama.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Further evidence that Obama carries narcisistic tendancies. Surrounding himelf with people that are so dumb, he looks smart by comparrison.

Now a wise man would surround himself with smart people because no-one knows everything.

Except (cough) Obama.

A failed presidential candidate says that the current VP is not that bright and to you, that explains everything?
I am curious why we are considering Captain Profit from 9/11 an expert on the IQ of anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

I'm not basing my opinion on Giuliani. Giuliani is comfirming what I already thought!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Guliani is just another republican dumbass.

How about quoting from a NON-BIAS source!

Right-wingers are desperate folks lately. They know Paul Ryan is a FAIL with the HUGE majority of American citizens who are NOT BILLIONAIRES.

Paul Ryan and Romney = Beavis and Butthead anyways.

edit on 15-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Guliani is just another republican dumbass.

How about quoting from a NON-BIAS source!

Right-wingers are desperate folks lately. They know Paul Ryan is a FAIL with the HUGE majority of American citizens who are NOT BILLIONAIRES.

Paul Ryan and Romney = Beavis and Butthead anyways.

edit on 15-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Which one is Beavis and which one is Butthead?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hello Cleveland!! Biden says to an audience in Detroit.

We're going to take back Virginia, Biden says to a crowd in North Carolina.

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden,

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

My personal all time favorite 'Y-All"

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007
politicalhumor.about.com...

And all of his other Bidenisms in between. Joe just keeps taking the mulligans given to him by his boss and the media.

edit on 15-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Mister 911 hasn't a leg to stand on. Imagine if he had won office of the President. Would we be happy then?

Back to his OS glory hole.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Actually people on the right are very happy with the Paul Ryan pick. Your statement connecting Ryan with Billionaires is just more Obama-class-warefare-rhetoric.

Guiliani wonders if Biden has the 'mental capacity' to be POTUS. Okay. Whatever.
But honestly, Bush43, during his last two years in office, seemed to have had a breakdown.
I think, as ditzy as Joe Biden comes across, the last two years of Bush43 were worse.
Worse to the point of being spooky.

Side note - I'd be more concerned with Obama's abilities than Bidens. Biden may be a bit ditzy but he has loads and loads of experience whereas Obama is just an inexperienced community organizer from the corrupt Chicago political machine.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'm not basing my opinion on Giuliani. Giuliani is comfirming what I already thought!

How is he doing that?
Oh by exactly what I just posted. Saying something and you are swallowing it.
I never said you based your opinion on what he said. I did say you were just eating it up though.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

How is he doing that?
I never said you based your opinion on what he said. I did say you were just eating it up though.

I accept your apology. It takes a big man to admit when he's a lackey for the DNC.

*applause*

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How is he doing that?

I accept your apology. It takes a big man to admit when he's a lackey for the DNC.

*applause*

WTF are you talking about?
Apology for what?
For a big man, i have huge tits. Where is this admission?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about?
Apology for what?
For a big man, i have huge tits. Where is this admission?

Well, you just admitted that you have huge breasts which, I might add, is too much information and entirely off topic.

This thread is about the mental capacity of Biden.

About the only "deficit" he understands.

edit on 15-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It just gets better with Biden each and everyday

Here is his latest

'Folks, where's it written we cannot lead the world in the 20th century in making automobiles?," said Biden.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Someone please tell him we have been in the 21st century for quite a while now. Also tell him to learn from the foreign competitors who successfully build high quality cars and employ thousands right here in the US.

Obama has 22 days to drop Biden!!!!

Renewed speculation that Biden could be dropped from the ticket comes on the heels of yet another gaffe by the vice president. "They gonna put y'all back in chains," Biden said of the Republican candidates for president and vice president yesterday at a campaign stop. CNN reported that a senior adviser called Biden's comments "not helpful," and that "they believe the vice president has knocked them off track."

On Monday, Vice President Biden also came under fire after questioning the values of Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan by invoking the Wisconsin congressman's deceased father.

Biden had taken last week off, spending most of that time at the beach, avoiding mishaps by staying away from the press and the campaign trail.

Speculation that Biden could be dropped has been rampant, despite denials from top Democrats. As NPR reported, "no elected VP has been dropped from the ticket since 1944, when Henry Wallace was removed at the national convention that year in favor of Sen. Harry Truman (D-Mo.). And that turned out to be extremely significant, as President Franklin Roosevelt was dead less than three months after he was inaugurated for a fourth term."

The likeliest time for an announcement that Biden is to be dumped would be just before the GOP convention—around Friday, August 24. This would step on the Republicans' planned buildup to their convention, and would give Hillary Clinton, perhaps the likeliest replacement, a couple of weeks to resign as Secretary of State to accept her place on the ticket, while arranging a smooth transition at Foggy Bottom.

www.weeklystandard.com...

This is getting good. They had better figure Biden out before Ryan spanks him in the Debates on October 11.

edit on 15-8-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

for sure !

Even Sarah Palin says Hillary should be on the ballot for V.P. !!

But she also hopes they don't do it !!

Palin calls on Obama to dump Biden in favor of Hillary Clinton

This is a good signal.....shows that Palin is confident of a Romney victory (I think)

I wonder what the Obama Campaign is thinking right this minute

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Sarah Palin? Your quoting Palin? Wow. I think the last person anyone should be listening to about VP picks is the one that most recently cost their party votes. Cost them so badly she doesn't even get to speak at the convention. The only thing Sarah Palin is politically good at is being a cheerleader. She couldn't even handle being the Governor of the least populated State. Say what you will about Biden and his gaffes, and he does make alot of them, he is actually qualified to do the job.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wonder if Hillary would ever take the bait or just continue to lick her chops and wait for 2016. Ohhh... to be a fly on the wall in all of the right rooms....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I personally expect Obama to name another running mate soon. I dont think Biden will be on the ticket this time around.

That said, I have to wonder why one mentally-defective person calling another person mentally-defective is news. Giuliani is not a good person.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't know that I like Giuliani, but I can't argue on this and I don't see how anyone who is even a little intellectually honest about things can. Biden literally plays the class clown role here by throwing out stupid and inane comments almost on que, when a little distraction in the headlines is needed. I'd credit him with being smart, but he's just as apt to throw out a real dumb thought when it doesn't matter to anyone as well.

It isn't partisan and I seem to recall a dumb ass that needed a grade school child to educate him on the spelling of the word potato. Stupid isn't left or right. Stupid just plows right on into the wall. Biden is stupid on some funky steroids.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have my bets that Biden can point a shotgun in a better direction than Cheney.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join