It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
A lot of those RNC attendees will have concealed carry licenses.
Let us hope that the Black Panthers are smart enough to know that,

So, this is happening in Florida....with a buncha republicans...who are for guns......and aren't afraid to use them....with Floridas liberal gun laws in tow.......

I don't think the panthers thought this through...then again they weren't very smart in the first place. Maybe them and the Clan ought to get together for pancakes at the waffle house? That would be a breakfast to remember....heck I'd pay to watch that on cable pay per view.....it would solve 2 problems with one incident.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
A lot of those RNC attendees will have concealed carry licenses.
Let us hope that the Black Panthers are smart enough to know that,

Only the security. Not even the GOP is crazy enough to allow firearms into their convention. Politics tends to bring out the insanity in people.

Anyhow, I really don't see how the panthers are different than any other hate group in the U.S.. As long as they don't act upon their threats or actually plan out an attack, they can say almost anything they want.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A simple answer from some white redneck tea baggers. [they are closet haters, blacks, gays, jews, etc].Bring it! name the time and place. i am sure you will be accommodated.

It seems so funny that a politcal group that stands up for the founding rights of the Amrican people is so highly hated, but that an openly hostile bigoted group of racists gets a free pass. [after all it is free speach] I don't think that some people really understand where this country is headed and they are going to get a nasty wake up call. God help us all when the real patriots take to the streets. Because by then it will be so bad that it cannot be stopped.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Let me say that this is not about racism! This is about violence!!! Where is your outrage???

I don't know, where is yours? There was actually a neo-nazi group passing flyers in east nashville not too long ago threatening to "Trayvon Martin" minorities. Where is your outrage? Oh, you didn't know about that, so you couldn't be outraged.

And that is the key isn't it? It's what you know about. Why is it you aren't told about things like that on Fox news? You are being played like a fiddle. It's the old Southern Strategy all over again-Scare old white people.
edit on 15-8-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why would the Black Panthers care about who votes for Obama anyway? What did Obama do for them?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You know, if we keep jumping to other people's bad behavior to justify the bad behavior we DO like or just don't mind as much, then it'll never stop..... How about Shabazz gets told to shove it up his kazoo. Then, I'll be more than happy to go over and help tell the hateful punks from MY race where they can shove their hate.

Both sides are wrong...and it looks very bad to just keep pointing to the other side and saying 'They do it too!' or 'They're worse.', Both may be true, but how does that make anything better?
edit on 15-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by antonia

You know, if we keep jumping to other people's bad behavior to justify the bad behavior we DO like or just don't mind as much, then it'll never stop..... ]

That is not what I am saying, You need to read it again without your bias. The problem is you are being played and you don't see it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They deserve nothing but our scorn, and our silence to their voices.

Indeed. I couldn't agree more. It is free speech, and they seem to stop short of actually inciting violence.

all of this is to get a reaction, the exact reaction they are getting, and plenty of attention too. They are marginal and unimportant and I refuse to believe they speak for anything other than a tiny fringe minority of African Americans.

If this was reversed, it would still be the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like the racial incitement being carried out by the Democrat, Obama, Biden and their mass media is working.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

We watched white conservative politicians create laws and rules to make voting for
minorities and the elderly much more difficult. Those politicians are the enemies of
these people and they should watch their backs. Steeling and blocking people's votes
is a serious thing to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
I see nothing wrong with women sending pictures of their vaginas to D.C. They are trying to send a message to politicians who wish to deny rights to women on religious grounds.

They are not sending the pictures to DC, they are sending them to Tampa for the Republican Convention. I have $20 that says that they won't send them to Charlotte.

If one of these clowns had the balls to carry through with this threat and got his head blown off, I wouldn't lose one seconds sleep. What concerns me is that some teenage wannabe is going to try this and get killed, causing rioting in Tampa. In my opinion this is their objective. They can hide behind "free speech" while still accomplishing their objective.

Several years ago the KKK was going to have a rally at our County Courthouse. I was attending a local college at the time, when I was asked if I wanted to go protest their rally. I was able to talk them into not going. The KKK had their rally, all of the local TV stations were there, but, nobody else. The media didn't stay five minutes and KKK left shortly after. They have never tried to have a rally again and this was in 1997. If you pay no attention to them, they usually dry up and blow away.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
YES.

Let's clarify and emphasize that these jokers are.....

The New Black Panther Party and not the Black Panthers.

Are we Clear on this very important point ?....

One more time....

Are we Clear? .. absolutely 100% now?

Are we 100% certain and convinced that The New Black Panther Party is a hate group ?

edit on Aug-15-2012 by xuenchen because:
s

edit on Aug-15-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You seem to be mocking the difference.
Do you not know what the difference between the two groups is?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There will always be groups of people that love to spew hate toward those of a different race or religion. Heck White Supremacist have been organized and committed a multitude of crimes in this country for several decades now. So hearing this "New" Black Panther rhetoric doesn't surprise me. That said the means does not justify the end.
Anybody that is stupid enough to come out on public radio and make threats like this is in for a rude awakening if, and when they attempt to carryout their hate crimes. Presently there are many more people in this country prepared and willing to take action to defend themselves and their families by any means necessary. In my experience when you pair an idiot against an educated and prepared citizen you get one less idiot in the world and I am perfectly fine with this form of justice.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Very well put, if a white person had said this we would be in jail unless your Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

We watched white conservative politicians create laws and rules to make voting for
minorities and the elderly much more difficult. Those politicians are the enemies of
these people and they should watch their backs. Steeling and blocking people's votes

How do you block someones ability to vote by asking for an ID?? Please give me something that makes sense!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by thepresident

How do you block someones ability to vote by asking for an ID?? Please give me something that makes sense!

They must be thinking that ID's are expensive. Almost all states GIVE out ID's for free(ONE TIME ONLY MIND YOU) Most get confused thinking the only ID there is is a Drivers license. Not true. they have regular ID's as well. Its been shown time and again that it prevents double voting as well as numerous other fraudulent votes.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
reply to post by xuenchen

You seem to be mocking the difference.
Do you not know what the difference between the two groups is?

you are 100% wrong.

i am not mocking the difference.

you seem to be over reacting.

yes i know what the difference is between the two groups.

do you have any more brilliant observations and conclusions?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Sometimes it just seems like the 60's all over again, only the hippies are now in the White House and other places of interest.

I wish we had real hippies in the white house, we might not be pissing away all our loot on immoral and fruitless wars.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The rich white boys at the RNC have the police at their beck and call so... goodluck with that.

Sadly I don't think killing a bunch of white people will fix the broken homes, illiteracy, or drug abuse, but hey, I guess it helps to have a scapegoat so they don't have to be responsible for their condition...

I lol'd at the woman's message to all the "haters." Do they not have mirrors in the ghetto?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join