It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Folks - I'm having a censorship problem all over the web regarding my high res Curiosity panorama

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin

Originally posted by henryconspire

my page 12 is getting censored .... is someone posting more panoramic high res photos, outstaging ATS? what's going on here?

No no no - I was there for it, hehe. It says in the thread what happened.

A spammer came on and posted 15 posts in a row of a model in a bikini - probably trying to get this thread closed. No rover images.

Please don't delete this, GreeneyedLeo - I'm just explaining what could have been an attempt to get this thread closed.
And thanks for cleaning up the mess of off-topic posts.
It turned into a circus.

Oh! And thanks for NOT shutting this thread down.
edit on 8/16/2012 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Rubicant13

Not really talking about the OP.

I believe I specifically said "reading this thread," as in....the content within each page.
So how about you do that, then come back when you are done.
edit on 8-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

No offense, but that's really off topic, and not even meat on the table as to what you are referring to in the off topic, or the thread itself.

That's okay. Everything here is worthless anyway.

Thanks for your contribution. Remember - this all started because I just wanted to and did make a nice panorama of Mars. I put a lot of work into it. Sorry the image is worthless - if that's what you mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There's a V middle left. Thats about the only thing that struck me as odd. Other than the different kinds of rocks. The way we see Mars and the way they described it, I kind of expected a red moon more or less. Made up of mars dust rather than spectacular rocks that you'd think indicate water errosion.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Hi, I went to new link at bottom of OP and stood up with I-pad and as I turned around in a cicle it felt like I was in Gale Crater even with the missing data. Thanks for the coolest Mars moment I have ever had.

My question is what don't they want us to see? I notice that most of the rover is missing data...what don't they want us to see on the rover?

edit on 8/16/2012 by Overtime because: Edit

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
don't waste you time on this hoax

+

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If you feel like you are being treated unfairly there is a contact for NASA's open government program:

Contact NASA
Linda Cureton
Senior Accountable NASA Official
or
Nick Skytland
NASA Open Government Program Manager

Address:
300 E Street SW #2Q66
Washington, DC
20546-0001

E-mail:
[email protected]

www.nasa.gov...

Also, if memory serves me correctly (it may not ha ha) any photos that are taken by NASA with publicly funded equipment are not copyright as long as they are not classified or deemed sensitive. If they were copyright you'd find a mark on them or an indication somewhere on the page they came from that they are copyright. After all how do you know something is copyright if it isn't marked somehow?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This thread is being continued here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your follow-up remarks in the more current thread.

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join