It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Folks - I'm having a censorship problem all over the web regarding my high res Curiosity panorama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wow! Looks like I missed out on the fun at page 12
Damn! I knew I should have avoided that "pet rock" thread someone put up 6 years ago! It moved! Seriously folks, the pet rock moved!

edit on 16-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Because it is not the OP's original picture(s). Therefore that is copyright..

No - it's not and I don't plan to. I don't want money. Just to share.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it COULD be copyright. Try posting the images again, while stating " I do not own the rights to any of these images. All images are owned by ( insert owner here ) These images are intended for educational purposes only. " like you see people doing on youtube to keep there videos from being taken down. If that doesn't work then i don't know wtf is up.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by twistedlogic

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Because it is not the OP's original picture(s). Therefore that is copyright..

No - it's not and I don't plan to. I don't want money. Just to share.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it COULD be copyright. Try posting the images again, while stating " I do not own the rights to any of these images. All images are owned by ( insert owner here ) These images are intended for educational purposes only. " like you see people doing on youtube to keep there videos from being taken down. If that doesn't work then i don't know wtf is up.

Will do. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Yep, no prob. You might throw some legal mumbo jumbo in there to like " In accordance with the fair use clause of the Copyright Act of 1976 "

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Your not suggesting that both photos are real are you? They are the same exact photo with altered colors.

So some things were cut, doesn't mean they didn't land there. Get a grip on reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If you look closely at the two spots of blue greyish color, on the right of the gigapan, right below those spots, you will see recent water flowing, on the surface.

If NASA is hiding anything, it is that the terrain is wet. And it looks wet around both spots of different colors seen on the left and right of the gigapan.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters

Curious!

edit on 16-8-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

Okay. I hope you weren't serious when you posted that last image. A simple google search with the terms "nasa training course + ireland" gave me this link, where someone says it took him 5 minutes to find a random picture of Ireland and do a little bit of photoshop magic in order to turn it into a photograph seemingly taken on mars. The "mars" picture you presented in your post never was something originating from NASA, it was made by this user of project.nsearch.com.

www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ook33

I don't think he's being serious. Just poking some fun... I can't help but laugh at that one.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i dont care about water on mars. its a red herring to keep you from asking about the obvious intelligence that was there once. I think Earthling architects are jealous of the ancient builders.

I want to see the full pics and coordinates for the Cydonia Complex. Including the multiple small pyramids in a line--just like in Giza.

yknow, the ones right next to the "face" pic we always see--but they crop OUT the pyramids?

see?

anyway thanks for the info OP.

edit on 16-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

The Igigi never left.

It all makes sense when you connect the dots. All of it.

IF you were in a government secret agency, you wouldn't want our general

public to know it all , either.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by henryconspire

my page 12 is getting censored .... is someone posting more panoramic high res photos, outstaging ATS? what's going on here?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
I think I see the problem.

link

WHOA! great observation Ntech! I didn't see that in the original... but once you dust off the pics, cut a little corners, and get down to brass tax... you can really show us what TPTB only want to censor from us!

Something deep down inside always told me there was something... SOMETHING there...

who would've thought

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by impaired

That's so weird and frustrating that your having these problems. Thanks for doing what you have done, it so cool!

Were you able to see images where the white boxes are, before they disappeared?

I was looking up close at high res and saw this and snipped it. What do you suppose that round shiny thing on the horizon is? It looks like a domed observatory.

What image is that? I can't seem to find it on the site?
edit on 16-8-2012 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryStorm
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I'm pretty sure that any Nasa video/still image is not copyrighted.

Taxpayers paid for it and government data can not be copyrighted.

There has been people over the years that have reprinted government manuals after removing the front page and putting there own on and the like over the years and tried to claim copyright.

edit on 16-8-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hows about this then!?

I wasn't looking for anomalies but stumbled on this numbered beauty. Just so you know I haven't photoshopped it i'll post other images to put it into context so you can find for yourselves.

To boldly go where nobody has gone before? My arse!!!

ETA: I see it's been discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com... and strangely enough it got the hell flamed out of it :/

edit on 16-8-2012 by Iam'___' because: Added flipped version

edit on 16-8-2012 by Iam'___' because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by Iam'___' because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.360cities.net...,0.15,62.5
I was looking at this site and the sun looks too large to be Mars that is further from the sun.

Since we know this is a 360 view someone with a better computer should be able to measure how many degrees wide the sun is in the mars photo and compare it to the sun from earth. and give a difference in degrees that would mathematically match the distance from the sun of mars. OR NOT??

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
If you look closely at the two spots of blue greyish color, on the right of the gigapan, right below those spots, you will see recent water flowing, on the surface.

If NASA is hiding anything, it is that the terrain is wet. And it looks wet around both spots of different colors seen on the left and right of the gigapan.

This is what I am seeing. I am seeing a full on river in the top center of the image...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I'm sure the atmosphere plays a part, and distance from the horizon (like the huge moon on earth).

But also more importantly, the sun is huge, Mars may seem a long way away, but that's from our smallness. If you look at a drawing of the solar system with the planets round the sun, Mars isn't that far away in astronomical terms.

Yes the sun will appear smaller, but not that much smaller.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Rubicant13

Not really talking about the OP.

I believe I specifically said "reading this thread," as in....the content within each page.
So how about you do that, then come back when you are done.
edit on 8-15-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

No offense, but that's really off topic, and not even meat on the table as to what you are referring to in the off topic, or the thread itself.

That's okay. Everything here is worthless anyway.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join