It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Women and the Princess syndrome

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

It is a new spin on trying to say that he wants the bitch to wait on him. So he can only justify his attitude by claiming something is wrong with women.

Yep. Exactly. There's a reason 50 % of American women and maybe all the west , prefer to stay single. Why the hell would we want to live the rest of our lives serving a man , cooking , cleaning , sex , babysitting both him and the kids.....for the rest of our lives as well as go to work ?

HELL NO !

The reason 50% (I think the real figure is much higher) of the women in America stay single is because no decent man would have them. Anyone who has traveled the world knows that American women are the bottom of the barrel. That's the reason European and Asian women are increasingly popular.

It make me sick to think about what you, and others like you, did to your kids... but the results are everywhere and one must wonder who will support them (both kids and women) once the child support and alimony payments end and old age approaches?
edit on 15-8-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

It is a new spin on trying to say that he wants the bitch to wait on him. So he can only justify his attitude by claiming something is wrong with women.

Yep. Exactly. There's a reason 50 % of American women and maybe all the west , prefer to stay single. Why the hell would we want to live the rest of our lives serving a man , cooking , cleaning , sex , babysitting both him and the kids.....for the rest of our lives as well as go to work ?

HELL NO !

The reason 50% (I think the real figure is much higher) of the women in America stay single is because no decent man would have them. Anyone who has traveled the world knows that American women are the bottom of the barrel. That's the reason European and Asian women are increasingly popular.

It make me sick to think about what you, and others like you, did to your kids... but the results are everywhere and one must wonder who will support them (both kids and women) once the child support and alimony payments end and old age approaches?

Ynao what would solve the problem? Removing the rights of women. Gosh, that would put them back in their place eh?

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You made an entire OP complaining about shallow people. Obviously you are surrounded by them. I make it a point in my life not to keep that company so I don't have problems with them. I don't care who agrees with your observation.

obviously you are surrounded by them too!!! If you would just break out of your self appointed inner circle, and meet people from all different walks of life, races, classes, and genders you too would see the princess syndrome on the rise. My inner circle doesnt have shallow in it ..... but I don't just hold to them and keep open to all people and life experiences.

As I said earlier, most people have an external locus of control so I would expect no less. Since you all zen and everything, you should know about the law of attraction. You should know according to most eastern philosophies you have created your reality. So in otherwords, it's your dishwashing liquid, you soak in it.

In Zen, their is no "locus of control," there is only the openness of all things. In Zen there is no "Law of Attraction" ....nor is there creating your own reality ....... there is just complete and utter openness to all possibilities, which means it's not my dishwashing liquid because I'm not projecting anything ....I'm merely stating an observation of whats going on by being open to everything thats going on.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'd say don't judge a book by the cover. Some of these "princess" types are grown women who grew up dirt poor and worked for their #. If she wants to act like royalty because she worked for every penny she has, then good for her. Otherwise, those young know nothing tv brainwashed Morans can throw their attitude in the dumpster. But in a way, some types of men are part of a problem. The ones that act like horny man children and put getting pussy on a pedastool, playing ken for the Barbie & having no higher standard for a woman other than she have big tits, fake eyelashes, long weave, and put out. Then they wonder why their relationships don't last. Ha.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by antonia

obviously you are surrounded by them too!!! If you would just break out of your self appointed inner circle, and meet people from all different walks of life, races, classes, and genders you too would see the princess syndrome on the rise. My inner circle doesnt have shallow in it ..... but I don't just hold to them and keep open to all people and life experiences.

Why do you remain open to something that so obviously distresses you? Do you not see how you are creating your reality by doing that? I choose to exclude that which is not helpful to my life. There is nothing wrong with that.

My own sister suffers from this syndrome and I tell her BF I feel sorry for him all the time. All my friends and co-workers I talk to all say the same thing, that we are literally drowning in an over abundance of women suffering from this syndrome.

I've actually considered a mail order bride from a country where they come from nothing, which means there is still a possibility they may appreciate what they have here and stay humble. Even that though, can end up with the girl becoming completely polluted by our Princess culture.

This is what you said, obviously this affects you on a personal level if you are willing to go so far as to buy a woman from a human trafficker.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I read through about 6 pages before I had to chime in. I have a couple videos I am going to attach. Warning women may be offended, some may see the point behind them.

To me princess syndrome comes from equating love with money. A lot of women repeat "I want someone always there for me, I want someone who cares, who listens, who does sweet things for me, I wan to find the ONE, my TRUE LOVE". However in practice a it comes down to 3 things, looks, money, and status. A lot of these princesses wouldn't give your average laborer the time of day. If he can't put a set of BMW keys in her hand she doesn't care.

For the record I AM in a relationship, she has had some princess tendencies, and I have not been afraid to call her on it. Money does not = love.

As for these videos, a big part of this is the feminization of men and the double standard of feminism. Watch. I await your heated replies.

Sorry for some reason the Youtube embed button isn't working for me, here are the direct links.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And of course...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2012 by WhiteSpectralMirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Whoa! I'm a flower.

I'm also an ENFP.

The thing is... with these women - the women who help me, feed me, clothe me, pay for my stuff....

Is I'm not really trying? I'm fun to be around. I'll go shopping with them, pick up perfume with them, get a free dinner out of it and some good sex. I'll text them in the morning "Good morning sunshine, how's life?" and then it's mutual. I mean, Perhaps, I may have "PRINCE" syndrome - but I think I am able to offer a male point of view to them and, yeah, I'm good looking and I'm not very selective with who I'm with "a butterfly" -

I'm not trying to "exploit" them... I enjoy their companionship. We both have an understanding of how sex works and I enjoy having sex with them. I'm infatuated with how some of them like bright colors and can give me all the good gossip, then turn to me and ask me what I think. I get these rushes of emotional experiences when B looks at me with her green eyes and tells me I'm cute.

INTENSE EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES ARE VITAL TO MY LIFE.

It feels good to be loved and taken care of.

Women are awesome.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
how do you know if you are a princess?
when you meet a gentleman (not an ahole), and he nods and/or smiles, doesn't say much, and politely walks away...you're a princess.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

amen brother.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Why do you remain open to something that so obviously distresses you? Do you not see how you are creating your reality by doing that? I choose to exclude that which is not helpful to my life. There is nothing wrong with that.

I remain open to everything. Should I hide myself and pretend like hunger, wars, hatred, and princess syndrome doesn't exist? Do these things not distress you? Are you sheltered from seeing the world as it is?

So I am creating my own reality? So I am creating wars, hunger, hatred, famine, and princess syndrome? I'm merely discussing an observation.

This is what you said, obviously this affects you on a personal level if you are willing to go so far as to buy a woman from a human trafficker.

mail order bride and paying for that service is no different than paying for match dot com or any other dating sites. It's just a slang word for "finding a possible significant other in another country that isn't as brainwashed as the US is."

If anything, there is so much more investment to something like this. The calling cards, phone bills, plane tickets, dates in those countries to get to know the girl, taking off from work. All that $ and hassle for the possibility that she won't be like most American women are......

I know 3 guys tat did this and are madly in Love with their wives and happy. Believe me when the beers start flowing while we work on a motorcycle in the garage, thats when the truth comes out. So far only 1 of the 4 people that I know who married from over seas had bad experiences. On the other hand, the average U.S. divorce rate is hovering close to 60% ...... thats saying something.

link   

Originally posted by WhiteSpectralMirror
I read through about 6 pages before I had to chime in. I have a couple videos I am going to attach. Warning women may be offended, some may see the point behind them.

To me princess syndrome comes from equating love with money. A lot of women repeat "I want someone always there for me, I want someone who cares, who listens, who does sweet things for me, I wan to fine the ONE, my TRUE LOVE". However in practice a it comes down to 3 things, looks, money, and status. A lot of these princesses wouldn't give your average laborer the time of day. If he can't put a set of BMW keys in her hand she doesn't care.

For the record I AM in a relationship, she has had some princess tendencies, and I have not been afraid to call her on it. Money does not = love.

As for these videos, a big part of this is the feminization of men and the double standard of feminism. Watch. I await your heated replies.

Sorry for some reason the Youtube embed button isn't working for me, here are the direct links.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And of course...

www.youtube.com...

Was waiting for the feminism card to be pulled! Congrat's, you've won Silver in the ATS sexist olympics

link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by Brown Bear

HELL NO !

Ynao what would solve the problem? Removing the rights of women. Gosh, that would put them back in their place eh?

/sarcasm

Somebody needs to put them back in their place since they apparently can't find it themselves. They have lost their way, both morally and Spiritually, and been seduced to the Dark Side, and taken their children with them. They will grow old alone and deserve to reap what they have sown. But obviously will take no responsibility for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And your solution to this "epidemic" would be?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
These type of threads are always amusing, to see all the women join in defending the crumbling of society around them.
I think it's a trap.
Because it's not just good women who are difficult to encounter.Many women are discovering this same thing about american males.(ps the proverbial steroid douchebag has the common sense to seize the opportunity while you continue to plot)
I would suggest reading some recent Dmitiri Orlov (www.energybulletin.net) discussing the common problems during the collapse of ussr, mainly the drunken males who were to proud and cheauvanistic to do menial required work.I believe this trend will only continue.

I also believe you are only describing the 'cosmopolitan' whore.
edit on 15-8-2012 by andrejkrakus because: www.energybulletin.net

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

One of my females cousins went to Europe on vacation (early 20's) with some friends of hers and she said that all the guys there think that American women are sluts and are only good for sleeping with as far as 1 night stands go, and absolutely NOT marriage material. So when she was there, alot of guys were offering to take them home for the night.

Hahaha, so now my cousin and her friends think that all Euro guys are 1 night stand pervs who wear banana hammocks instead of swimming trunks. ANd I think the Euro view of the typical American girl is all based of Jersey Shore, 16 & pregnant, and My sweet 16.

Also all the women on the attack about this post, I seriously think you suffer from princess syndrome. If it doesnt apply to you, then you wouldn't have the need to reply.

There was a post on another forum about the typical muscle head, gelled hair, affliction tshirt wearing douchebags that seem to have become the popular male style ....not once did I reply to it cause it does not apply to me. I had me a good laugh instead because its true.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
15 pages of whining about women...lol. The intranets. No way I am ploughing through all this depressing muck. But l will say my say I guess.

For me, women are the spice of life. The mysterium tremendum et fascinans. I love them all, from the ones with fake dyejobs and tats to the country-fresh, from the virgins to the aged crones. And my instinct is to take care of them in every way; to pamper and pay for and pedistalize and, yes, to princess-ify. Anything less is just not being a man, in my humble opinion. Go big or go home, son. Treat your woman like the princess she is. And stop whining.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I starred you for what you said and agree whole heartedly your statement was short and to the point

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I think our society in general is becoming more "entitled."

^ This, this and more this.

Our society is one that emphasizes self-importance constantly. People have been taught to feel entitled to get what they want when they want it. People document every little tidbit of their lives through twitter and facebook, carefully cataloging every thought, impulse or whim as if it were worth remembering.

And it's not JUST young people (and most definitely not just women). The technology and culture of convenience, 24 hour News, Sports, Shopping, internet access, etc, has created a culture of entitled impulse consumers. It's not all our fault though, this is the world that technology and convenience created.

As for the OP and the Princess syndrome, I think one of the issues is that women (and men to a degree) are constantly being told they are ALL special, unique and beautiful. But then on top of it they are being sold unrealistic images of what beauty is through a combination of reality shows, commercials, etc. Some people like to believe there is a concerted conspiracy to make women believe that skinny, big breasted women are the ideal for beauty but in actuality the media is sending conflicted mixed messages. Some claim every woman is beautiful, strong, noble, others that you need this Make-up or this lingerie to bring out the beauty, others that having collagen injected duck-face lips and a slutty personality will make you attractive.

If you pay attention to all the crossed signals women are getting from the world around them I think you'll be a bit more understanding if some of them are confused. The same goes for us men too though. After all are we meant to be bumbling but lovable buffoons like EVERY FICTIONAL FATHER ON TELEVISION? Or are we meant to be cut, tan brain-dead morons like a character from Jersey Shore? Or are we meant to be the nerdy nice-guy who somehow gets the girl in the end anyway? The media, in general, and the technology, social network, driven society we live in, tends to send mixed signals. Not everyone can be fit into this mold and many people have the resilience to not even be affected by these signals.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If there is a solution it rests with the Sisterhood... and that means there will be no solution coming from the women responsible, ever. But I do think that many years down the road, after the coming hard times, that future women will (must) embrace traditional values again and focus on their strengths.

4 generations of American male children have been destroyed... and the women have done it... so what's your solution? Do you realize that if this country is ever to be rebuilt it's men that will do it, not women and not little boys that act and sound just like their mothers?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by Brown Bear

One of my females cousins went to Europe on vacation (early 20's) with some friends of hers and she said that all the guys there think that American women are sluts and are only good for sleeping with as far as 1 night stands go, and absolutely NOT marriage material. So when she was there, alot of guys were offering to take them home for the night.

Hahaha, so now my cousin and her friends think that all Euro guys are 1 night stand pervs who wear banana hammocks instead of swimming trunks. ANd I think the Euro view of the typical American girl is all based of Jersey Shore, 16 & pregnant, and My sweet 16.

Also all the women on the attack about this post, I seriously think you suffer from princess syndrome. If it doesnt apply to you, then you wouldn't have the need to reply.

There was a post on another forum about the typical muscle head, gelled hair, affliction tshirt wearing douchebags that seem to have become the popular male style ....not once did I reply to it cause it does not apply to me. I had me a good laugh instead because its true.

What does a single second-hand story have to do with anything and why should anybody care except to note that you've based a life decision on it. Wow your cousin spent 2 whole weeks in Europe... can you be any more shallow?

The reason European woman are more desirable is because they are considerably better educated than American trash and certainly more cultured that America women who have none at all, and for the most part, take considerably more attention with their appearance as well. In addition, they do a much better chance of raising their kids.

It was just the opposite 40 years ago. American women have nothing to be proud of.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join