It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help identifying a Ufo I have yet to see again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello guys I finnaly met my required post my goal with my first thread is to hopefully once and for all eitheir talk to someone that has seen something like this or may know what it is. So I invite you all to analyze the pictures and contribute your thoughts as to what this object may be.

*SNIP*

Click the link to view the pictures I took and my account a brief overview I was driving home from work around 11 p.m. in July of 2010 when I saw in the distance bright right lights moving slowly north bound I was stopped at a red light and at first I thought the lights may be from a radio tower. The object was traveling pretty slow and the thing that shocked me the most was it was flying over a major interstate highway.

Anyways guys and gals I look forward to your replies and hopefully solving this once and for all have a great night !

Please upload the photos to either ATS UPLOADS or photobucket or imageshack. According to ATS Terms and Conditions of Use you may not post your personal website until:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Contact me when you are ready to edit an image back in.

edit on August 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You want to identify a UFO.......... it looks like a red laser
edit on 13-8-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Hi Dayve, Thank you for the reply I can assure you it was not a "laser" were you able to view all of the pictures I provided in the link ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Looks like the ISS,

just check its position that day and you will see it was over your area... that's it!

BTW.. few weeks ago about 4am Europa time I saw this bright light, "Y" shape like UFO ( ISS) followed by another bright light.... OMG!! star wars in the sky

... no no, it was the ( russian ? ) supply module just minutes before docking on the ISS

so UFO mystery solved, call it ISS from now on....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hey mate, just checked out the pics, its hard to say. Even if i had seen that with my own eyes i wouldn't be able to give you an answer, because i know what it's like. I to saw a strange flying object over Brisbane Australia. It was about lunch time, and a commercial airplane had just flown over which made me look to the sky, then i noticed this metallic looking triangle moving very quickly through the sky to the north. It looked very small to the eye, and moved very fast. No sound, but i watched it for about 30 seconds before it disappeared. I even got my son out to watch it. I remember getting an old note pad and scribbling down the direction and time, because i was going to see if i could confirm it being an airplane. It moved with ease, it mainly flew in a straight direction, but i got the sense that it was floating, but that may have been due to the fact there was no sound.
Anyway best of luck with your quest.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
After checking out your pictures I can say that that craft is a Symbalese mark 7 lightjumper with the go faster nacelles.
J/k at least you took a pic, when I saw mine back in the late 80's cameras were pants, my sighting was a triangle of lights in the night sky ( before you say stars imagine a triangle with a light on each side running down the edge and you'll get an idea) , when I flashed a torch up all 3 lights split off at an angle to each other at high speed, I'd love to know what that was.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Going to have to disagree with the commenter who said it was the ISS. I have seen the ISS several times, and it does not give off such a red glow at that magnitude as shown in the pictures.

However the photos are too blurry for me to come to any strong conclusions. Were you able to see any form to it from your view? Did it perform any unlikely aerial maneuvers? In the pictures it looks like it could easily be normal aircraft with red lights, but hearing you describe what you saw would be helpful.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

red light means nothing !!! it depends on the thickness of the atmosphere between the camera and the object, and the camera itself.
Sun seems to be red when it comes down on the horizon,

I will check for the ISS position at this time... when I'm home
edit on 13-8-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Interesting pictures! Aircraft at night have to run with a combination of white, green and red lights. All I see in your pics are red. Did you see any other colored/white lights?

Also, how did the object look to the naked eye? Night time pics can be misleading due to the exposure times.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirafail
reply to post by dayve

Hi Dayve, Thank you for the reply I can assure you it was not a "laser" were you able to view all of the pictures I provided in the link ?

I looked at the linked photos...which brings forth another question. It appears that there was an overcast or cloudy sky that night. Can you either confirm or deny?

If there were clouds, then it is very likely that what you saw was a red laser reflected by the clouds.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspirafail

Do you have the original unedited photos? These have been processed in Photoshop.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a chinese lantern to me. Not saying that's what it was, but a slow moving reddish light moving low, below cloud cover? Needs to at least be eliminated as a possibility.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Closed until OP can upload the photo to a photo hosting site or ATS Uploads.

top topics

join