It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Ancient Cultures On Opposite Sides Of The Pacific

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I believe cultures travelled and interacted for trade etc. and realy as humans we are naturaly curious if we werent we never would have came out of the cave and walked over the ridge to see who lived in the next cave, we would have stayed intoverted cavemen not learned anything and died out as a species.

www.druglibrary.org...

Henut Taui contained large quantities of coc aine and nicotine. The surprise was not just that the ancient Egyptians had taken drugs, but that these drugs come from tobacco and coca, plants completly unknown outside the Americas, unheard of until Sir Walter Raleigh introduced smoking from the New World, or until coc aine was imported in the Victorian era.

She tested tissue from 134 naturally preserved bodies from an excavated cemetery in the Sudan, once part of the Egyptian empire. Although from a later period, the bodies were still many centuries before Columbus discovered the Americas. About a third of them tested positive for nicotine and coc aine.

www.touregypt.net...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There was a group of people,who no longer exist,who immigrated around the world and setup their civilization.

The builders of these artifacts,while(not Mayans)were obviously advanced and handed their knowledge to the Mayans before the Mayans turned around and killed them.Remains of unknown humans in South American proof this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well done.

And let me guess the Slavs of Skopia are the descendants of the ancient Macedonians???

I have reading ATS for 2 years and this summer i decided that the time of truth has come. I am doing an effort to bring the truth on the surface and overcome the obstacles of the fake NWO 's history. I am trying to give to ATS members the facts school and university did not teach me. I am trying to give you the results of my 12 year research but so far all i get is rejection cause my words seem to be a kid-story.

Do whatever you want. Believe me or just ignore me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Signals

reply to post by Trueman

Ever read the old Indian holy texts? I don't believe them on a religious note, but historically they have a lot of interesting weight to them. Add in the book of Enoch and a few other texts and you start to see a clear picture of a very advanced people whom were wiped out, by their gods.

But who were their gods?

False gods in my opinion. They had children, but it seems to be some sort of engineered form of life. They were of great size, consumed much, and were warlike.

They took over the nations and plunged them into war.

Simply put, these "gods" couldn't run the nations they told their slaves to build. They could not manage the things they ordered made in their image.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Yes, I'm aware of ancient indian texts. They mention the ability they had to travel to distant locations using artifacts.

Yes, false gods for us but not for them. Also demons mentioned by them would be "false demons".

Also those texts speak about constant wars between them.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are many ancient cultures who have architectural similarities. I have been to the Australian pyramid in Gympie and let me say, it is not related to these great monuments.

hinduism.about.com...

I found this about the Mayan and Hindu calendars. **Have a read**

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

www.youtube.com...

No disrespect but this message is illogical and twisted.

If Satan is God and Jesus is the likeness of God; Then your logic dictates that Jesus is Satan

and I refuse to believe that.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

You're trying to fix something that is not broken. Never in all my years of education have I heard such a lie as that the Greeks existed in 3000 BC.

Slavs of Skopia? Never heard of them. A google search makes them sounds like Dorians to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

No, if they're false gods they're false gods regardless of what culture.

I see nothing on artifacts allowing them to travel to distant lands.

Bare in mind that in the west, such tales have been grotesquely mutilated by the new age movement trying to force their beliefs. You have to go find a legitimate original writing.

For my personal beliefs, I believe it's the same demons that have always existed in many forms and many ways. Creatures able to make themselves what they want, but unable to actually run the show because of their own incompetence. After all, if they were competent, they'd have actually established a nation by now. They can reveal knowledge, but are incapable of actually using it.

They're incompetent.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

He said god of this world, not god. It's indeed mentioned in many different places, even outside Christianity, that the god of this world is not the almighty God. Indeed the god of this world is the one to be overthrown. the almighty one is invading his ownership.

Even the name "God" is not a name. It is our version of the Hebrew Elohim. Elohim is not a name, but a title. God, the word we use, comes from a pagan god by the same generic name.

In order to find out the name of that almighty one above who gave his son for sacrifice, you have to go searching quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by australianobserver

The Australian pyramid was built by an Italian to stop erosion...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Learn history, educate yourself through books and not google, think of what you learned and then come and tell me "you are a liar". When you were 10 did you know about NWO? No. You learned it. Now you also learn that

1. History is not the one school books write, and

2. Earth's civilization has been created from the Greeks and their gods!

And guess what? Mary and Jesus from his mother 's side were Greeks!
Unbelievable or rubbish as you will say?

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

This is proof that at some point all of man kind was of one people and one language and that an event took place that cause us all not to be able to communicate with each other. But when we separated our different ways, we still took our shared culture with us.

Thus the similarities.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Elohim is not a title. It is Elohims cause they are many. They are like the angels and they are servants of God,too. Angels are the ones who transport the messages of God and Elohims are the ones who make God's will i.e. they will save a man from death. Think that archangel Gabrihl spoke to Mary about Jesus birth.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm kind of sick of people downplaying the significance of all these ancient cultures.

Not in the sense of relation, because I do see distinct differences between the two, despite the similarities. As one user put it on the first page, it's almost a different artistic approach but the same premise for several of the similarities pointed out by the OP.

I have to think about how many of these cultures have so many fantastic and carefully carved structures, from pyramids, steps, statues, to sculptures of animals, dragons, etc. The level of detail is astonishing even after viewing many of these sculptures and statues countless times. I just can't wrap my head around the mentality that the beliefs and creations of these ancient cultures is just hogwash that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Why put the time and effort, pure genius creativity and superb precision to work so many times if it was all false teachings, false deities, just for decoration. These things may very well be the life's work of many of these ancient cultures. I'm not saying that I believe everything that the ancients believed, but I sure as hell admire their work and feel that there's more to all of this than the average joe would bother to take in with open arms.

It's just unavoidable the more you see of this stuff. There has to be a deeper meaning and purpose to all of it, and denying that just because we cannot fathom it, seems silly.

S&F, and thanks for posting these great side by side photos.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Actually I did know about the NWO when I was 10. I laughed at it then, and I laugh at it today. The only man in history to conquer the world as he knew it was Alexander the Great, and after he did, he cried. Because he'd conquered the world before he was even an adult, and saw absolutely no point in it. So to say this NWO is possible is laughable, for what the youth can do in one generation, the elderly never can.

I google search and read real sources. And guess what, you're wrong.

Judging by your words and imagery, I can clearly tell you're just a nationalist zealot. Mary and Joseph were Jews from Arabic origin. Greeks had their time, then they were destroyed, just like any other nation.

Want biblical proof? The animals Daniel saw in his dream included the Greeks, and they fell, just like the rest.

The Greeks rose, they ruled the world, and then they died. Just as any world power has.

In fact funny thing about the Bible, it supports the idea that Rome never died, not Greece.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Very cool and very interesting. I think I must follow the Hyperdiffusionist thought. Thank you for providing that definition because I have never heard of it before.

Now my two cents worth on this, isn't is just a little possible though that people in those different areas just happened to design things that are similar? That is what I think of when I read about the Clovis Point spearheads. Maybe people just figured out what worked and made them, even though they were similar. After all, no one held patents. That does not seem so Hyperdiffusionist though. It is just something I wonder about.

I do believe that all people did originate in one area and took with them their religious views and cultural views when they spread out all over the world. We can see this in the very languages spoken today. For instance, in one of my threads I pointed out the similarity of Elder Futhark runes and Phoenician writing. Even when reading the Bible and seeing certain names I can see the similarity in other languages, because they are close enough to each other. But it would take a very long time to develop a highly individualized cultural identity. Even then, there will be similarities. People moved around a lot back then.

I wonder if in 10,000 years from now will scientists be asking if the British and Americans had the same culture because we are so similar. Definitely there is influence among cultures even among the ancients. I don't think any culture was exclusively isolated from each other that much. We know that Pacific Islanders did use the ocean as a highway and traveled quite a bit from island to island and to continents.

All ancient cultures have a creation story. The Popol Vuh shares the exact story as Genesis. When I read that it just stuck out so plainly. So yes, I guess I am a Hyperdiffusionist, I believe all people originated in one place, in a Golden Age, and then took what they knew to the rest of the world. We are just now learning about our ancient history and it proves one thing as Ecclesiastes says "There is nothing new under the sun".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I mentioned that earlier, but it went ignored....He is a little-known researcher, with credentials to back him up; has presented some tremendous research.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Elohim is a title. That is why the short form of it, el, shows up in many angel names. In fact Angel itself is not found in the Hebrew. Angel = Elohim. Angel is a title just as Elohim is.

It means god, more or less. God, Satan, and Man are all called elohim in some form or another. The only difference is that Satan was stripped of the title and no longer is, Man is dust, and God is the highest one, he has no god for he is God.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Keep up you are on fire!!!!!

NWO is a joke? Are you serious? I am a nationalist something? Mary had an Arabic origin? You say that and in the same time you believe in God? Alexander the Great the Greek one cried because he couldn't realize what he had done? He wasn't an adult when he began his journey?

We have gone so out of topic so i end it right here!

This thread is about two some structures at the two sides of the pacific.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join