It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Is Christianity the Adult version for Santa Clauss

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Interesting vid, though I've seen it before. We actually, it seems, have followed the evidence to pretty much the same places, only our interpretations differ. Fair enough.

As far as the "shiny ones," the angels--whether fallen or not--are often associated with light and brightness.

The first "shiny one" in the Bible, as I'm sure you know, was the nachash--and was the being in the Garden of Eden who tempted Eve.

Enki was the "serpent" (Intelligent One) in Eden.

Shiining Ones are Anunnaki, and also associated to their decendents with their DNA.

See if this adds more:

drakenberg.weebly.com...

Anunnagi, "Shining Ones" or "Star Children";

One thing one notices in nature, is that reporduction is stimulated with toxic exposures.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by azulejo

Sorry darling it is at the end of the day, a forum. You sometimes expect the worst and you can never tell the tone of others here and bolds and such dont help

If it was a face to face conversation, it may have been a completely different outcome.

Stars are from me.
Let's just pretend it was a face to face conversation, okay? I agree that it's hard to tell from only words typed on a screen. I use caps, yes, because it's easier than doing italics and bolds........
but, but, azulejo.......

I'm not the enemy.
Have a good night (I'm pretty rattled by ATS at the moment myself).
Peace

I'm sorry, too. Long day.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The difference between realizing you are god and trying to bring about the NWO is that those who realize they are gods try to achieve this spiritually through the immaterial, those trying to bring about the NWO try to become gods in the sense of having all power, centralizing the power by having control of all material things and making us dependent on those material things.

They have already achieved this part way by making us dependent on money over everything else, the next step is centralizing the flow of that money, having a one world currency. Those who control the money control everything else.

Those who realize they are the same as Jesus and try to become like him do not need money or control over others to achieve the 'godhead', they only need control over themselves and their impulses and emotions.

Comparing the NWO to realizing you are god does not make any sense because they are two completely different things.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Where does all your hatred come from? What benefit does it bring? If having faith in Santa Claus makes people feel good what difference does it make to you?

Are you here to save people from themselves. Don't you see the irony in that you pathetic fools. What you are saying is that Christians are so stupid that they cannot tell the difference between a common fairytale and what YOU define as a fairytale. So in essence you are here on ATS as a savior.

How long till you expect people to refer to you as saviors? "Oh thank God, some bitter genius saved me from believing in a fairytale. I'm so lucky to have found this thread."

Why not trying live and let live? What are you trying to prove? Go to bed before your mommy finds you speaking with strangers on the Internet and puts new restrictions on your computer.

Amen, I agree with your comments. They need to go to bed before the boogie man sneaks up behind them

My take on this is that I feel sorry for those who do not have the wisdom to understand there must be an ultimate intelligent design to all of us. The perfect example is the human body. How intricate each of us have been made and no two are exactly alike. And I don't mean in just this lifetime either. None of us ate exactly alike for as long as man has been on earth. I guess you can tell I don't believe in evolution either.
Uh oh Original Poster, you better run home now, the street lights just came on......

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando

Uh oh Original Poster, you better run home now, the street lights just came on......

When you know the issues of Jesus and Satan, lucifer and Lucifer.

When you know the Anu gods and the Universe Intelligent design, the god and the God, then I'll do other than laugh.

When you can sift all the names for Anu gods in antiquity, find which was Yahweh and which Abba, only then will you be called well read. Finding the Anu are god, and the Father was god, leaves only a laugh here.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Ignorance is a virtue in the falled Church and fake Christians--its all Revelations speak

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What a stupid thread OP. Why can't people have differing views than your own?

If someone wants to believe in the tooth fairy, leprachauns or the sandman, how's it hurting you?

It's not, but yet here you are.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder

If someone wants to believe in the tooth fairy, leprachauns or the sandman, how's it hurting you?

They can!! And ATS is full of various themes for all kinds of things that differ from my ideas.

They can believe in darn near anything, but if they pop up here the assumption is they want a little Forum discussions. I have my views, they have theirs.

They lay their words on the table. I lay my archiology issues, history, logic, reason, critical thinking, and such on the table to compare.

I guess you don't like open discussion on various concepts. And anything you don't understand is taken to be 'Stupid" So, got anything to add past name calling?

"I think, Therefore: I am"

edit on 13-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: "I think, Therefore: I am"

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Comparing the NWO to realizing you are god does not make any sense because they are two completely different things.

I'm enjoying getting to know you better, and I regret that we've squabbled in the past. The OP is right about the squabbling, even though he somewhat fails to realize that all sides of the issue are prone to it.

Folk like you and I, even though we have different interpretations, are trying to become better people. Most of the Christians I know would never believe that the Crusades or the Inquisition were acceptable.

And I know that most of my friends in the New Age community are also seeking a lifestyle that is conducive to love and world peace. I've failed to see that clearly enough in the past--or properly acknowledge it--and I regret it.

At the top of the pyramid as it were, of any belief system, there seems to congregate the power mad.

What Luciferianism, Evolution, Hinduism, and the Self-Actualization/Enlightenment movements seem to have in common, is the denial of a creator God and some form of the "ye shall be as gods" philosophy which, in many folk, creates the concept of "duality."

When some accept duality, that is; that there is no right or wrong, no evil--they find the excuse to follow their own will no matter who it might hurt.

And people do get hurt. That's what I perceive sin to basically be: Selfishness that leads to hurt and suffering.

My time in the new age community put me in contact with folk who were just fine speaking about Christ as long as he was seen as the epitome of the "Christ Consciousness." They will accept that he was an Avatar and compare him to Buddha and Mohammed.

But when the concept of Christ as unique Savior comes up, most of them get very angry and talk about how Christianity should be abolished.

Those that feel that way, it seems, already practice a syncretic philosophy that has it's base in far eastern practices, mostly Hinduism.

That their beliefs ARE a mixture, and that they abhor traditional Christianity, suggests that they will be very accepting of a syncretic religion ala a one world order religion, and that many will also agree with a world leader who seeks to abolish Christianity…which is very much like what we read in Revelations about the Anti-Christ.

The Globalists are, for the most part, either Luciferianesque in their spirituality or of the Darwinist school and the survival of the fittest mantra. Both glorify man and promise basically the same thing.

I don't doubt your sincerity, but I do think the Bible has prophesied our world of today pretty darn closely: One World Order, continued middle east conflict, wars and rumors of war, increasing natural disasters, materialistic lovers of self, etc.

As such, I am personally leery of the "ye shall be as gods" school of philosophy. Maybe, just maybe, as imperfect as we are, it's not the Christians that are being fooled.

Peace.

edit on 13-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

They can!! And ATS is full of various themes for all kinds of things that differ from my ideas.

They can believe in darn near anything, but if they pop up here the assumption is they want a little Forum discussions. I have my views, they have theirs.

They lay their words on the table. I lay my archiology issues, history, logic, reason, critical thinking, and such on the table to compare.

I guess you don't like open discussion on various concepts. And anything you don't understand is taken to be 'Stupid" So, got anything to add past name calling?

You call attacking another's beliefs discussion?

You say you lay out your "logic" on the table.. Well, where is it? Because I sure as hell didn't see it in the opening post.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You say you lay out your "logic" on the table.. Well, where is it? Because I sure as hell didn't see it in the opening post.

Come back when you have read the entire thread. I am not into spoon feeding late drop ins.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Come back when you have read the entire thread. I am not into spoon feeding late drop ins.

No thanks. You made it perfectly clear what your intention was creating this thread with the opening post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

As far as the prophecies in the bible go, history tends to repeat itself. Empires have risen and fallen many many times through their arrogance and desire for more control and more power. The 'flow' of this rise and fall is always more or less the same. A few come into power, they become power hungry, and through the years they become more and more arrogant in their grabs for power, to the point of it being blatantly obvious. This hunger for power eventually becomes their downfall, the people notice it and revolt against their rulers and tear down their 'tower' (Tower of Babel) of control.

Also, the poles have shifted numerous times throughout Earths history, and I am positive humans were around to experience at least one of these shifts if not more, and when the poles shift, more natural disasters and more active weather patterns are a given.

The 'prophecies' in the bible are not prophecies at all, just things that have been known to happen again and again throughout history. The ones who put the bible together knew these things and they included these vague 'prophecies' in order to make the bible look like more than it actually is.

All my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

"I guess you don't like open discussion on various concepts. And anything you don't understand is taken to be 'Stupid" So, got anything to add past name calling?"

Well, this is getting interesting. So much for following what you preach huh? You called me out on resorting to name calling (which I never did) and a few posts later here you are.

All I did was read your Avatar Name. You named yourself after dead body decomposition.

It is the strict defintions for your name.

All I did was show what you called yourself.

If you don't like naming yourself after dead body decomposition, don't point to anyone but yourself.

Now, most folks know the term Septic as linked to "Septic Tank".. Which Is Why Everyone has been laughing since you came in the door.

Congratulations for giving us a chuckle.

edit on 14-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: No need to rush back, septic stuff belongs outside, unless you have septic shock, then it is inside you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

"I guess you don't like open discussion on various concepts. And anything you don't understand is taken to be 'Stupid" So, got anything to add past name calling?"

Well, this is getting interesting. So much for following what you preach huh? You called me out on resorting to name calling (which I never did) and a few posts later here you are.

All I did was read your Avatar Name. You named yourself after dead body decomposition.

If you don't like naming yourself after dead body decomposition, don't point to anyone but yourself.

So what? A screen name is a screen name. It doesn't reflect my personality. And in case you didn't get it my S/N represents our leaders.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So what? A screen name is a screen name. It doesn't reflect my personality. And in case you didn't get it my S/N represents our leaders.

Well, enough of the derailing games---get on topic or run on.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Now, most folks know the term Septic as linked to "Septic Tank".. Which Is Why Everyone has been laughing since you came in the door.

How cruel..and also untrue..

He has done nothing but point out some obvious things about your op..and you are proving him right with each post..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Like a lil' potty humor, eh, OP. I get SSH's name. I don't find it funny in the way you do. Witty, yeah.

Certainly not funny in the way I find you calling yourself MagnumOpus. Now THAT is hee-larious!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join