It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

If you don't mind I'd like to take this one.

To doubt dignifies the person most especially when a lie is being told to them. Doubting keeps you from looking like an idiot when you're being told a bold-faced lie.
We're constantly being and feeling degraded due to our lack of knowledge, exploitation and gullibility. So our only power at least for now is to doubt like there's no tomorrow.

I get what you're saying, however, I believe there is a "dignified" way to doubt...as well as an "undignified" way. I have witnessed more of the latter in this thread, (and many others). There is always more than one way to convey our thoughts and feelings on particular subjects. No need for presumptuous opinions, although I think these individuals love the emphasis on them! So be it! I will remain quietly entertained!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh no not at all and I was not being snarkie with you or disrespectful. I do not have the ability to wonder or guess or contemplate the lack of evidence, I know without any doubt that ET are in fact here on earth. I am here to understand and on the look out for clues as to when certain things are going to happen.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

... so, this is on page 55 and people are still "on the fence" or believing this guy?

You may want to take a look at at previous posts and links, as well as this thread if you haven't gotten the news yet:
Dr. Sal is a Fraud

Don't believe the hype. Everybody lies, especially on youtube.

As I stated on page 1, this guy is a fraud.

Those of you that believed, how do you feel now?
Will this example give you pause and caution in investing your faith in the next fraud that comes along?
Don't be so quick to believe.
It's safer and more dignified to doubt.

I get your frustration. But understand - people want to believe. Many of us want proof of other life in the Universe. And probably for the same reason some of us slow down to look at a bad traffic accident we somehow gravitate to doomsday-type stuff like this. Some of it is entertainment, some of it is "the end is near conditioning" and let's face it, some of us are just gullible.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by Druscilla

... so, this is on page 55 and people are still "on the fence" or believing this guy?

You may want to take a look at at previous posts and links, as well as this thread if you haven't gotten the news yet:
Dr. Sal is a Fraud

Don't believe the hype. Everybody lies, especially on youtube.

As I stated on page 1, this guy is a fraud.

Those of you that believed, how do you feel now?
Will this example give you pause and caution in investing your faith in the next fraud that comes along?
Don't be so quick to believe.
It's safer and more dignified to doubt.

I get your frustration. But understand - people want to believe. Many of us want proof of other life in the Universe. And probably for the same reason some of us slow down to look at a bad traffic accident we somehow gravitate to doomsday-type stuff like this. Some of it is entertainment, some of it is "the end is near conditioning" and let's face it, some of us are just gullible.

This has not much to do with the desire to find out about other life in the universe - this has much more to do with the endless and already boring getting fear-mongering (either un-intentional because of gullibility/stupidity or intentional because of whatever agenda) - fear-mongering which uses emotions (negative) (because emotions are something VERY, VERY powerful) to manipulate and influence people.

If you want to learn about potential life in the universe, there are better sources. Why do you think did we just sent a $2.6B rover up to Mars, making its way to exposed layers of sediment on a mountain where there was likely water (and thus life) on Mars?

You should at some point start to THINK - why do the countless new-age/doomsday people on various forums, Youtube always use the same scheme of making up doomsday scenarios? And why would that be needed to find out about "other life in the universe"?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ah right. "2012" is soon going to come and go like every other year so now they're gearing up for a new "the world is going________" tale.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Oh no not at all and I was not being snarkie with you or disrespectful. I do not have the ability to wonder or guess or contemplate the lack of evidence, I know without any doubt that ET are in fact here on earth. I am here to understand and on the look out for clues as to when certain things are going to happen.

Ok. And thank you for your cordiality. This is slightly off subject, however the other contributors could benefit as long as they are fair and reasonable.

I'm wondering how you just know that there is ET here on earth. What makes you so sure? Do you define ET as actual physical bodies from another planet/star/etc?

I know folks like David Icke says Reptilians are here but you can't see them because they use a different frequency. Everything else he says is good, but I don't see that.

There's a man now deceased says he helped dig the underground bases and tunnels says there are greens and greys.

There are obscure pictures en masse on the internet and no real vids showing supposed ufos. Nothing definitive. Why do you think there are ETs here? Why is it easier to believe an alien made a crop circle than a human? Is it because someone said that only an alien made it?

It's always someone has a friend who saw something in the sky. My dad said he had a picture of one flying over his house, but alas the picture is gone. : )

We have the internet where we can share anything at all that we see. We are so bored that we make up UFO contact video and yet there is nothing real released. Why? How is it so easy for you to believe in ET here on earth when there has been no real sighting of one?

Could you also explain how you don't have the ability to wonder or guess or contemplate the lack of evidence of something? How can you properly ascertain anything without the fundamental ability to analyze? I can't take someone seriously who try to convince me something that they haven't even thought about.

Am I going about this wrong? Is it just that you are kind of happy go lucky and don't really concern yourself too much with serious discussion? I do think I possibly scare folks off with some of my cold logic, so please don't get offended. Sorry I'm making you play 20 questions.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

OT but I hadn't read Mother's Shipton's until now, holy crap.

On topic, at first view I thought he was genuine but now I'm unsure, especially since we can't link him to anything credible. I suppose maybe some people would get a sick kind of high fearmongering (like TPTB does when stuff flies over the masses heads, or worse into them) but he did seem upset... and I'm good at "reading people" or so I've been told and I wouldn't say body language is lying. He's uncomfortable but that could be for 10 reasons.

Point is, he does make correlations I and a few other people in my life have noticed...it did kind of seem like he was being himself I gotta say.

& Yeah, youtube is ridiculous of course, but think about it? MSNBC, CNN, FOX? any mainstream news? no way in hell would they play it even it had been verified, no need to create larger scale panic.

I seem to be a bit torn.
Really, I just have felt such a change in energy & time since the turn of the decade it's astounding there are people (on this site?) who don't feel a "difference." But my family has a history of being hypersensitive... I'm extremely sensitive to peoples emotions & moods (which has been equally good and bad) with friends it's almost annoying sometimes you DON'T want to be right. I've had a few OBE, first was involuntary sleep paralysis (if that counts?) where I was floating in deep space (friend thinks that was an alien abduction, I'm still not sure wtf it was but it was damn terrifying and it was in real time, well clock time anyway) few were meditation induced, one was from the bark of South American tree that contained '___'... chemical our body already has they believe to be linked to dreams and death.

To me, with all I've read and heard too, it all echoes we are ONE. and that our reality is just empty celestial radiance pervading in the way we allow it to. So, really, best thing to do is take EVERY kind of information with a grain of salt always. And I think the idea of huge groups meditating on grids is awesome, seriously collective consciousness is the only way we'll make it through whatever we're in for...yeah, scary thought. but you gotta have hope. There are positive & negatives to everything, it all depends on perception...sorry that I started rambling a bit. Interesting video, regardless.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't know if aliens exists, let alone if they can or want to help us.
I don't know if there is an imminent doom and gloom scenario hanging above our heads. I just don't know, this why I'm spending time on this site and others like it, to find out. So I have no idea if what this is man is telling us could be true.

But, If I would have access to information of such importance, this is what I would have probably done:

A list with the names of scientists working on this project.
A list with the government organizations made aware of this event.
The exact date of ET transmissions, the date of the next message, the code and maybe the frequency, if it's relevant. I mean, as many details as possible.
A script with every message received so far and the translations.

I would put all this a nice package and send it all over the internet: to every radio, TV and newspaper, to every alternative news site, to every conspiracy site, to all those conspiracy whistleblowers like Alex Jones who will spread this far and wide, plus sent it by mail to every senator or congress member I can think of, to russians, and chinese, and every country I can think of, to every social network and so on.... I mean, I would really spam it around in a way that can't be ever covered up again.

Then we would have something to talk about.

The world being on the edge of destruction and all a NASA scientist can do is a harmless YouTube video?

edit on 15-8-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes

You said

but he did seem upset.../Well thats his job he is an actor after all

And there are some people who just get an immense kick out of fooling people...childish

i know. but some people never grow up!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why isn't this closed already?? He is a fraud and this is not ATS worthy. You just keep on accruing ATS points with this BS.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is an unidentified static object on his cheek, apart from that........well that's about that

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A carry-over from another thread:

Hello everyone.

Let's please get back on topic. Fellow members are not the topic. If you feel a member is violating the T&C's, please hit 'alert' on the problematic post and a moderator will review it.

Please do not post it in a public thread. It will be removed as off topic or a manners violation.

Happy posting.

Do not respond to this post in the thread.

The staff is looking into things. Please do not take it to public threads. It is off topic.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wronnnnnnng thread
edit on 16-8-2012 by sinza because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by sinza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Here is his admission of it being a hoax. Can it be put in the hoax bin now? Or do we have to wait till 2016?
Dr Sal's Warning 2 (Dr sal is exposed)

You got me. Guilty as charged..

Case closed! Hoax.
edit on 17-8-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thats a blue beam projection

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Here is his admission of it being a hoax. Can it be put in the hoax bin now? Or do we have to wait till 2016?
Dr Sal's Warning 2 (Dr sal is exposed)

You got me. Guilty as charged..

Case closed! Hoax.
edit on 17-8-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.2

I simply cannot emphasize the above enough. Watch the video please. Even ten seconds of it.

Case closed indeed. - Unless of course we want to begin the "Somebody must have gotten to him - is that a gun shadow behind his head????" thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
There is an unidentified static object on his cheek, apart from that........well that's about that

To quote myself, look the unidentified static object is no more

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57 >>

join