It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

In the Sal Conti video he has painted his mole nicely as well, where it is covered up with makeup on the earlier videos.

Couldn't paint the DIMPLE on his NOSE out though!

Definitely a Sigmund Fraud!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcmawstech

It's time we put this in the hoax bin.

Getitoutaheaaah!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The video was alright, too bad it's a hoax. When he said he was Italian, a big red flag raised in my mind. The guy doesn't even have an Italian accent, he sounds Mexican or someone of Spanish descent.

Towards the end of his video, it only made me believe him less.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep
The video was alright, too bad it's a hoax. When he said he was Italian, a big red flag raised in my mind. The guy doesn't even have an Italian accent, he sounds Mexican or someone of Spanish descent.

Towards the end of his video, it only made me believe him less.

It's actually "sad" since the hoax could've been SO MUCH more elaborate. For starters, first mistake was to claim he is Italian...then giving all the *obvious* data, names, dates etc. which cannot be verified. Whoever did this didn't really think it through or didn't really care that it was only a matter of time til it all came out.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Guess what? He protected his twitter page... It was public until this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You know. Just thinking about it. If a person were to just have a default rule of thumb that everything is a hoax...

I really don't think they could go wrong. They'd be a lot happier probably since they wouldn't be riding the roller coaster.

And some of the most lofty mystics and profits will tell you to pay no attention to the world for it is full of falsity.

hmmmm

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Btw as an actor, he did what he was supposed to do. Entertain through deception.
second

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou
Btw as an actor, he did what he was supposed to do. Entertain through deception.
second

Difference is, that actor Peter O'Toole didn't claim to be Lawrence of Arabia.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462
reply to post by crankyoldman

No, not at all. But this has all been addressed repeatedly. I don't even know what the heck you mean about his scalp. The guy shaves his head or has lost most of his hair. In the earlier videos his head is fully shaved, in the Sal Conti video he has either some hair around the edges (with the donut hole in the middle) or he has glued on some side hair. Why is that so hard to figure out?
In the Sal Conti video he has painted his mole nicely as well, where it is covered up with makeup on the earlier videos.
Sorry if you think I was being rude, but this has been thoroughly debunked.

So you responded with condescending rudeness and don't even know the difference between scalp and skin? But you are an expert on all things, including this? You are not sorry about being rude at all, you were totally excited about it getting your chance to be a smartass was the driving force behind your point, not examination.

For your information, it takes some time for the scalp to turn to skin, a lack of circulation does it, the person on one video is not bald - all scalp, the person in the other one is bald which means no scalp, and makeup is not the distinction.

But debunked it is, your rudeness makes it so, that and "they look the same." Which by the way isn't all that uncommon.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You know, your screen name suits you very well, crankyoldman.
Chill out, I wasn't being rude or condescending to you, you are simply wound too damn tight.
In case you haven't noticed, we have all kind of been having a laugh at this Sal Conti thing for a while now. The consensus is that it is a HOAX.
I'm sorry I hurt your feeling however. I really do respect old people, even cranky ones

Have a good evening.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Do you know who first find out about this Vidal guy and where it was first posted?

Did you find it in a YT comments section?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok, now that we know he is a actor, (and i realy hope you guys don't fill more 50 pages trying to discuss if the face mole is legit or not), I think the big question is: Why this Movie?...who payed to him for that, or exactly why he have done it!?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
Ok, now that we know he is a actor, (and i realy hope you guys don't fill more 50 pages trying to discuss if the face mole is legit or not), I think the big question is: Why this Movie?...who payed to him for that, or exactly why he have done it!?

I'm thinking he made it...

1. to add to his portfolio
2. to show and agent/movie producer (how well he can trick people)
3. for this sh!ts and giggles of it.
4. all of the above.

I'm thinking, #4.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

if you go back and look at the large images i presented you will have a better view....the ears have the exact same kink in the lobe and the nostrils are identical.....it is only back a page or two....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Whatever the reason he's a douche and I hope he gets abducted by aliens and probed.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
O yea..it's the same guy! I also did a side by side..nose gives it away along w/ ears. Nooooo doubt about it.

I can't believe anyone would deny it...lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Whatever the reason he's a douche and I hope he gets abducted by aliens and probed.

Lol. thats a bit harsh

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Not to me.

I take subjects like this seriously.

I think intentionally delivering dis-info like this is a grave injustice to society. Especially considering the subject matter.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
O yea..it's the same guy! I also did a side by side..nose gives it away along w/ ears. Nooooo doubt about it.

I can't believe anyone would deny it...lol

My word. Lol J rods and dan burisch.
Any1

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So this is clearly a hoax./? Sal's cred checked out? He sure did have a big list there, so this can end up in the hoax bin where it belongs.

I hope when 2012 comes and passes into 2013 a big lesson is learned.
Now we have a new date to consider, lol 2016 he said.

So we would have to wait till 2016 to realize this is prefabricated hoax?

I for one learned my tolerance level to this kind of stuff. I will admit, I have been fish hooked many times.. And each time I get a little wiser to what is going on.

I am wise enough to realize this is a hoax in the context.

Some of the information could be up for debate, but the date crap.. Nope not buying into that stuff anymore. People are going to need a new approach if they want to hoax. Giving doom dates are out dated hoax methods, and to easy to sniff out. To me anyway.

It will be fun to watch and see all the new dates of doom after 2012 has come and gone. I sense a lot of people will wake up in 2013 to this kind of stuff. While its fun to romance, the truth is...... unknown.
edit on 14-8-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join