It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Wow thats why I asked for proof, thank you very much

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Well I am honest to a fault and the things I have personally experienced in life have left me gullible to an extent. I just know that there is so much more to everything than we are allowed to hear about, this is not so far fetched even if the source is ET. I know that they are here and involved I just have no answers as to what it's all about. This seems real to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
... so, this is on page 55 and people are still "on the fence" or believing this guy?

You may want to take a look at at previous posts and links, as well as this thread if you haven't gotten the news yet:
Dr. Sal is a Fraud

Don't believe the hype. Everybody lies, especially on youtube.

As I stated on page 1, this guy is a fraud.

Those of you that believed, how do you feel now?
Will this example give you pause and caution in investing your faith in the next fraud that comes along?
Don't be so quick to believe.
It's safer and more dignified to doubt.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I watched the vid.

Dude sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Very interesting.

Don't you feel disappointed after learning he is a fake

Don't always assume people are who they say they are

No. Not disappointed at all.

Like I said.

He sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

And it was interesting.

I never said I believed him.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I watched the vid.

Dude sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Very interesting.

Don't you feel disappointed after learning he is a fake

Don't always assume people are who they say they are

Don't always assume someone believes something because they said it was interesting and it SOUNDS like he knows what he was talking about. It makes you look like a jerk. A big mean old finger-pointing, guffawing jerk. The same things could be said about almost any actor in any movie. Actors are supposed to sound like they know what they are talking about.

This person replied quickly on the first page right after watching the video, it was a FIRST IMPRESSION. And they did not have the benefit of stumbling in waaaay later after all this hoax stuff was brought up...

You must think you're very clever, and clever-sounding to boot... how cute. Have fun hi-fiving with your buddies over that one...

I personally think this is a hoax. But what's wrong with asking for a photo overlay? People who know how do it all the time here for threads with less flags. And what's wrong with treating each other like human beings?

Before you say anything, I only pick on bullies. Particularly those who misuse the emoticons for things they were not meant for... You didn't really think anything was funny enough to laugh, did you? Your lol was purely a tool of ridicule, meant as a twist of the knife with which you backstabbed your fellow member, wasn't it? Shame on you naughty little doggy, someone really should rub your nose in the little mess you made here today...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Whatever the reason he's a douche and I hope he gets abducted by aliens and probed.

Lol. thats a bit harsh

Yes it is, but i also think that would be a perfect punishment for a guy spreading this kind of false information!
Many people could believe this and change they'r lifes in some way; i personaly know some kind of "fanatics" that can even commit suicide just because of this kind of false rumors!

Not a funny thing to do at all, and for certain not a kind of subject to play with!!

At the least some days in the jail for this guy would be a perfect punishment, because IMHO he is playing too easly with people's life and joking with a very serious subject!!

edit on 14/8/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: Typos

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

plube....give it up! LOL....those who want to believe are never going to be convinced. I don't know how many more ways you and others can point out the facts to them.

At this point they are only getting insulted so just let them be.

I loved this thread....It was a great scare and had me on the edge of my seat for a day but when the Frank Vidal stuff came to light I didn't need much convincing to agree that this was a hoax.

And I must say, I was really very impressed with the detective skills of all the members who figured out the hoax in record time! Kudos to you all.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Come on now Druszilla.

Live and let live.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Will this example give you pause and caution in investing your faith in the next fraud that comes along?

I feel great thank you very much
I think i would feel worse if it was true after all...

Allow me to strongly desagree with the last sentence tough! For certain, it is not always safer & dignified to doubt everthing always, as a rule!

You know, ignorance goes in both ways, not in just one! Blind skeptics can be so ignorant as blind believers!

I my self prefere to stand in the middle of them!

edit on 14/8/12 by Umbra Sideralis because: Typos(Sorry for my poor English)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Well I am honest to a fault and the things I have personally experienced in life have left me gullible to an extent. I just know that there is so much more to everything than we are allowed to hear about, this is not so far fetched even if the source is ET. I know that they are here and involved I just have no answers as to what it's all about. This seems real to me.

No....no no no. This is not real. You are living in a perpetual fantasy which you propagate to others and are contributing to their delinquency. There aren't aliens on our planet. Area 51 and everything you've heard of under ground do not have alien life forms. They do not. They do not.

They do however have a budget. So as long as you believe we can make contact within your lifetime, you'll continue to give them your time and resources. They are bleeding us dry because you want to live in the clouds. If you really understood how much space there was between everything out there, you'd see what I meant.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend

Come on now Druszilla.

Live and let live.

It's funny, but, some of my close friends do indeed call me 'Zilla", or "DruZilla".
Oh no, there goes Tokyo, here comes DruZilla!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

... so, this is on page 55 and people are still "on the fence" or believing this guy?

You may want to take a look at at previous posts and links, as well as this thread if you haven't gotten the news yet:
Dr. Sal is a Fraud

I'm sure they'll still carry on with their lives regardless! I highly doubt that most of us exist only in an ATS cubbyhole. Could you explain how it is "dignified to doubt?" Take your time!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Sorry, I do not have the gift of ignorance. For me I am here because I know.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Now I can't get that damn song out of my head! Who did that song? Blue Oyster Cult?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48

Dr. Sal is a Fraud

I'm sure they'll still carry on with their lives regardless! I highly doubt that most of us exist only in an ATS cubbyhole. Could you explain how it is "dignified to doubt?" Take your time!

If you don't mind I'd like to take this one.

To doubt dignifies the person most especially when a lie is being told to them. Doubting keeps you from looking like an idiot when you're being told a bold-faced lie.
We're constantly being and feeling degraded due to our lack of knowledge, exploitation and gullibility. So our only power at least for now is to doubt like there's no tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Sorry, I do not have the gift of ignorance. For me I am here because I know.

I better not assume. Are you implying that I in fact, do have the gift of ignorance?

But my main question since I could in fact be too ignorant to know is what do you mean by here?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Why is this not in the hoax section yet?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Why is this not in the hoax section yet?

The bored mods must be enjoying the show.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But I am your friend.

You know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join