It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

This is knowledge he is supposedly just now disclosing. Nobody would have come to his house and taken anything prior to this. He's provided his name and showed his face so what's an ID or tax paper going to hurt when it comes to them finding him? Who's being a douche? I'm just asking the obvious questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

You do know that the oceans, lakes, rivers, streams, ice caps, land etc. where not the same as thousands, millions, billions of years ago?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Here's how I look at it.....

lets say he's right for argument's sake

Summer of 2016, 66 days at 124.72 degrees fahrenheit = 51 oC

Now I have walked around in 51oC in Luxor Egypt for afew hours without that much discomfort; in a cool home (depending on how its built) without air conditioning I would more than survive 45oC for a very long period of time.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Lp527 copy written Aug 12 3012.

The frequencies bar is very high this year. It went from the average 200million to 500,000 million to believe an event into your realm.

Last, we counted the total as of today is 129million strong believers and 40 million maybe…

You humans are more powerful then you ‘THINK‘, especially when all ‘brains‘… think the ‘same’ thing… at the same ‘time‘.

You cannot even imagine how many EVENTS AND NATURAL DISASTERS YOU CAUSED YOUR SELF…

‘’’I HOPE YOU HUMANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS YOU DID THE ‘1999’ GREAT WORLD END …on Dec20th at 11:59 2012.

edit on 12-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

If you were in his shoes, would you show your ID? Perhaps since you are requesting his ID I should ask you for yours since you know more than him?

I don't know about all these physics and science related mumbo jumbo to magnetic forces surrounding Earth. I'll leave that to those who know exactly what they're talking about while I step away shortly and cook my dinner on a stove man invented for me to use. I'm sure if there's any problem in 2016, man can sort it out.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well Bob Lazar showed his S4 ID and Dept of Naval Intelligence pay slip, and everyone believed him...didnt they?

So how can Aliens so called, 57 Light years away know whats happening in the Earths Core?
Did they watch it on TV?
Do the subterranean Sauroids Know about this? Are they causing it? What will they eat? (all the dead humans?)
Has the federation of light
, told humans about this?
Are the Greys jumping ship yet?
Are the creatures making the rings of Saturn looking on from the Ring of Uranus?
Why havent the Crop circle aliens left a message for us?
How can Dr Sals team decifer messages when he even admits they are 1000s of years ahead, and they dont know how to communicate with them..but then they do and found out a complicated message about the Van Allen belts etc.
How do the Aliens know we call them Val Allen Belts...and not Van Johnson's Shoelaces?

Is Dr. Sal really a bad Reptilian, as apposed to the good Sauroids from Earth. I swear I saw his eyes go slitty.

So many questions, so much time..........

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ahhh, paper prophets.

Experience and historical precedence show that anything and everything prophets tend to spout off about is exactly what is NOT going to happen.

link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Here's how I look at it.....

lets say he's right for argument's sake

Summer of 2016, 66 days at 124.72 degrees fahrenheit = 51 oC

Now I have walked around in 51oC in Luxor Egypt for afew hours without that much discomfort; in a cool home (depending on how its built) without air conditioning I would more than survive 45oC for a very long period of time.

He said radiation. It's a cover for the fuka leak. They'll leave it leaking til 2016. by that time everyone is suffering and dying from it.
edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gort51

I dunno, I watched the Battleship movie too and I think it's pretty damn stupid sending messages in to space anyhow; does the Govt have a death call?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If you were in his shoes, would you show your ID? Perhaps since you are requesting his ID I should ask you for yours since you know more than him?

Again...what difference does an ID, tax paper, etc mean when you have already given your name and shown your face? Please...tell me. Also, who said I know more than him? Please show me where I said I know more than him while you're at it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here's a weird thought....

Can you imagine some dude at RAND. They're like this....

"Okay I got it, here's the plan for population reduction. We plant a nuke into a fault near Japan. We tell them we're gonna send a wave over so get ready. We send a wave over which will damage the Fuka plant. We'll then let it leak huge amounts of radiation over the next several years. The amounts will be enough to eventually start killing off tons of people. Then we'll work with NASA to come up with a theory about how the radiation is a result of a quick polar shift and the fall of the van allen belts. Well tell the people that's the cause of what's happening. Okay boss where's my promotion???"

thats exactly how they think over there I bet.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Radiation surrounds us even now so whats a bit more. I have a microwave oven, a smart meter, TV, electricity and poisoned radiated fish from the Pacific and fresh crops rained upon from radiation fallouts are already in our shops. Can we ever get away from it?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

Well, I dunno. If you are quick to debunk him then I must assume you think you know more than him so I'm calling you out on it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It's not what I know. It's what I don't know. I don't know anything about this guy. That's what the problem is.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

He's not talking about temperature...

He's talking about the amount the magnetic pole will shift in a couple of months.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearYourMind

This is knowledge he is supposedly just now disclosing. Nobody would have come to his house and taken anything prior to this. He's provided his name and showed his face so what's an ID or tax paper going to hurt when it comes to them finding him? Who's being a douche? I'm just asking the obvious questions.

I think the obvious question is: Is this guy in the video a complete fraud?
I also think the obvious answer is: Yes.

It doesn't matter who the guy really is. He could Margaret Thatcher, Buddha, Captain Kirk, or Batman. It doesn't matter. What matters is everything the guy predicts is complete delusional nonsense.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by r2d246

Radiation surrounds us even now so whats a bit more. I have a microwave oven, a smart meter, TV, electricity and poisoned radiated fish from the Pacific and fresh crops rained upon from radiation fallouts are already in our shops. Can we ever get away from it?

Not like that. I'm talking On The Beach fallout.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You don't have to know more, you just have to know what he is saying.
A lot of what he is saying is based on truth...unfortunately he's coloring it with fiction.
He also uses the tactic of bashing sci-fi movies on the same subject to bolster his story...
Just so much fishy about this, beyond the initial stuff pointed out.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Oh for fck's sake isn't this another 'We see The World WON'T change in 21 Dec 2012, LET"S MAKE UP NEW DATES: 2016 etc etc

If you want real threat from space - expect 2028 and 2029 at least this is real.

Did you know? Some CONTATCTEEZ said Aliens were to land at the Olympic Games on 4th of August, on 11th of August, hey where are they? That's right, never ever listen to such complete idiots.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's highly likely it is and I'm not questioning that.

I'm only interested in whether or not what he says is plausable. I mean, in this day and age anything is possible and so many of us don't have a clue, even the mad scientists and world's best physicists don't know everything and nor do some of our best doctors who screw up from time to time. Even cover ups from our Govts are a dime a dozen these days.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join