It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by hirenumradia

Problem with that is he could easily have picked that name out of some papers on the subject and crafted this lame story around it, hoping no one would dig to deep. He obviously takes people as foolish enough to just buy this stuff without looking into it, otherwise he would have tightened up the details, for as they say "the devil is in the details"....oh, crap r2d2 is gonna have a field day with that..."DEMONSES!!!"

Ahahahahaaaaaaaa I love it. S for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

Believing in demons and angels and gods is thinking outside the box?
Since when?
That garbage has polluted mankind since the first shyster came along and convinced the rest of the tribe to give him all their stuff or the great sky monster or whatever would destroy them.
I THINK, period.
Outside, inside, around and under the box.
Never found a reason to believe in any of that.
Didn't need convincing either, by demons, angels, gods, toothfairy's, talking crickets, or flying donkeys.

That is exactly the attitude it takes to wake the heck up. How long before we dare hope that humanity can do this across the board? Pigs and cows have no idea what they are going to be used for. If they knew...

The same can be said for us. Led to the slaughter for other's gain.

However I'm not 100 sure it's all hocus pocus.

Remember Fukushima? How much radiation is coming out of there on a regular basis? It does seem to get worse these days. Especially in California, Oregon, Washington and Canada. Either they know how bad it is and that it's getting worse or there's nothing we can do about all our other reactors. After a while they will all start to fall apart.

If that doesn't happen, they can always set off EMP blasts, blame it on anything like the Pole Shifts/Van Allen belt and kill 80 to 90% of us just like they've been wanting to for 50 years.

Blame the non-existent prime mover and they get all the power.

I don't know what this is but it looks like the humans are up to something.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by r2d246

reply to post by r2d246

That's because he doesn't have a friggin' clue what he's talking about...
Besides, I thought you were convinced it was demons lying to them?
Or are they telling the truth about that part, just not that they are demons?

I see 3 plausible explainations:

1) hoax, can't rule that out

2) a hacker, or someone playing a joke that for some reason they couldn't figure out

3) If he's telling the truth. And they ruled out a hacker, then it was a demon replying. They do talk to people all the time, all over and if you don't know who you're talking to then they will deceive you. They're definitely not gonna reveal that they're a demon tha'ts for sure.

I've sent you a demon. enjoy holy boy

You know what would happen to you if you try and send a demon to a Christian? It's been tried. It doesn't work out to well for the sender. The demons come back pretty mad. ha ha.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known
Can someone that is less technically challenged than me get a screen grab or two of him from the video? Could be useful in case someone runs across a picture of him in their researching his credentials. Possibly a few of them from different angles.

Found this one on Facebook. I think there is a resemblance but not 100% sure it is the same guy.
Salvadore Conti

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hirenumradia
I found some papers written by a conti, S along with other researchers on the Harvard site under the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) section of their educational abacus.

Here is the link bellow:

Nasa Papers written by Conti, S between 1994 and 2011

There are papers from a S,conti on the page pre 1994 however I noticed those papers are related to universities in Geneva, Switzerland. The papers from 1994 to 2011 all have relationships with Italian universities. The dates match up with the google+ account and his recollection of events which is interesting.

Also, the name sergio is used which is likely a different alias.. maybe a pen name. Instead of arguing over the information lets just dig deeper. Only digging for dirt is helpful at this stage as I personally don't know what to think and im sure many other people are in the same boat.

Co-operation and not separation people.

Good god I could kiss you. I've been trying to re-rail this thread for a good while now. Checking out what you've got and I will try to see what I come up with. Hand me a shovel comrade.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

What I was trying to point out earlier, but you put up some good excerpts.
I did the math on the signal, not plausible...strike 1.
Magnetic pole reversals are a non starter, they happen more regularly than not, geologically speaking.....strike 2.
As someone else said, the Van Allen belts can't ever touch the ground... I'm not sure about that, but it seems more likely it would dissipate before it ever did that.....and your OUT.
No one can verify this guy....
Maybe he's a demon?

You'll notice my post on page 1 calling this guy in the video a Fraud.
Calling oneself a Doctor, then getting on youtube to gush out some controversial confession about aliens has been done, and done, and done, and done to death.
If you see Dr. Anybody/Nobody making a gushy confession on Youtube, it's a red flag.

Top of page 4, I tried preaching some sense, talking speed of light, frequency of earthquakes, but, well, pearls cast to swine and all.

Try throwing some stars around. I hear they work wonders with demons.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It doesn't offend me.
It repulses me.
Blindly following some fantasy a primitive, desert, tribal patriarch, control freak made up to keep his horny, free spirited people under his thumb, as if it were absolute fact in this day and age, is possibly the stupidest thing that has ever plagued humanity. It has done nothing to further us, to the contrary it has held us back for a thousand years.
It boggles my mind how anyone with a lick of sense can believe one word of a book that has been bastardized by some of histories worst butchers for the purpose of their own personal gain.
That and faith in something that can't be proven held up as a virtue to live by, rather than logic and reasoning, the hypocrisy that goes with it, and a million other reasons any intelligent, empathic, being would be disgusted by.

Since you asked....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Caroline13456

You should know if you go to Italy there are many different accents; his is very similar to those in the South which is borderline similar to the Spanish.

There are many people with Italian heritage also have Spanish, Greek, Germanic heritage (etc). Italian heritage, whats Italian heritage? I only know of Roman heritage.
edit on 12-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatrixusesYou

reply to post by r2d246

Believing in demons and angels and gods is thinking outside the box?
Since when?
That garbage has polluted mankind since the first shyster came along and convinced the rest of the tribe to give him all their stuff or the great sky monster or whatever would destroy them.
I THINK, period.
Outside, inside, around and under the box.
Never found a reason to believe in any of that.
Didn't need convincing either, by demons, angels, gods, toothfairy's, talking crickets, or flying donkeys.

That is exactly the attitude it takes to wake the heck up. How long before we dare hope that humanity can do this across the board? Pigs and cows have no idea what they are going to be used for. If they knew...

The same can be said for us. Led to the slaughter for other's gain.

However I'm not 100 sure it's all hocus pocus.

Remember Fukushima? How much radiation is coming out of there on a regular basis? It does seem to get worse these days. Especially in California, Oregon, Washington and Canada. Either they know how bad it is and that it's getting worse or there's nothing we can do about all our other reactors. After a while they will all start to fall apart.

If that doesn't happen, they can always set off EMP blasts, blame it on anything like the Pole Shifts/Van Allen belt and kill 80 to 90% of us just like they've been wanting to for 50 years.

Blame the non-existent prime mover and they get all the power.

I don't know what this is but it looks like the humans are up to something.

Wow that's funny you read my mind! Ya I was thinking even if this was true. Then the source could be just something on earth like fuka, or other. Then just blame it on something beyond out control like the falling of van allen.

That's the more ideal way. And it makes perfect sense too. The falling of the van allen in 60 days it too much that isn't under control. But a slow leak via fuka that you can increase or decrease at anytime, is way more plausible.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

That's because he doesn't have a friggin' clue what he's talking about...
Besides, I thought you were convinced it was demons lying to them?
Or are they telling the truth about that part, just not that they are demons?

I see 3 plausible explainations:

1) hoax, can't rule that out

2) a hacker, or someone playing a joke that for some reason they couldn't figure out

3) If he's telling the truth. And they ruled out a hacker, then it was a demon replying. They do talk to people all the time, all over and if you don't know who you're talking to then they will deceive you. They're definitely not gonna reveal that they're a demon tha'ts for sure.

I've sent you a demon. enjoy holy boy

You know what would happen to you if you try and send a demon to a Christian? It's been tried. It doesn't work out to well for the sender. The demons come back pretty mad. ha ha.

Do you want to test me church boy? U2U me a picture or a name of yourself and I will send you utmost horrors, your mind can not imagine. Just has to be a first name, or a picture not both. Our small chat online here isn't enough.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Its not the looking up.. its how they look up.. up to the left- looking for truth
up to the right- making stuff up..
or maybe that's backwards... either way, looking up in itself doesn't mean lying.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hirenumradia
I found some papers written by a conti, S along with other researchers on the Harvard site under the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) section of their educational abacus.

Here is the link bellow:

Nasa Papers written by Conti, S between 1994 and 2011

There are papers from a S,conti on the page pre 1994 however I noticed those papers are related to universities in Geneva, Switzerland. The papers from 1994 to 2011 all have relationships with Italian universities. The dates match up with the google+ account and his recollection of events which is interesting.

Also, the name sergio is used which is likely a different alias.. maybe a pen name. Instead of arguing over the information lets just dig deeper. Only digging for dirt is helpful at this stage as I personally don't know what to think and im sure many other people are in the same boat.

Co-operation and not separation people.

Looking at the following entries:
Conti, S.; Fontana, D.; Mecozzi, S.; Panieri, G.;
Conti, Stefano; Fontana, Daniela; Mecozzi, Silvia

It seems more likely that Conti S."" is "Stefano Conti", given that the collaborators match.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stargate73

You got the wrong person. The guy in video is fatter, but what is most noticeable is the blemish on his skin is not there.

link   
reply to post by stargate73

No mole on his left cheek.

link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You are one of about 3 or 4 people (not counting me), that have made any valid, science based points.
What if I threw a star to hit a demon, and took my own eye out?
There's a Manson song in there somewhere....

edit on 12-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

It doesn't repulse me that there's atheists, satanists, mormons, gays, illuminati, witches or anything other group. They all have weird doctrines coming from weird sources. Look if you need to know you got to try and look at what's going on sometimes. If you feel something, take a step back like a third party and be like why am I feeling this way. Why would it bother me, especially since I supposedly don't even believe that what they believe is true? How could something that's you supposedly know isn't even true bother you? That makes no sense. The only way it should bother you is if at some level you know it IS TRUE and I don't want to believe it.

edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
And my deal is noticing his Eye Accessing Cues. Assuming the video is not flipped, he seems right handed. When he looks up and to his left, he's remembering something or at least searching his memory. When looking up and to the right he's accessing his creative side and thus seeking a good story.

Watch his blinking. Normal blinks are normal. Slow blinks in the middle of a sentence can cue a lie that he doesn't believe or not a hundred percent sure of.

I think he believes what he's talking about to a certain extent, but is holding back important info that undermines our understanding.

An alternative is that he's completely lying but inserting truth occasionally to make it seem credible.

There are other aspects like suppose he and everyone at Nasa thinks they know what's up and think that when they get a signal from somewhere that it is authentic. They assume authenticity. What if there is a way above top secret operation sending signals that seem authentic, but are bogus. Then you can justify this very real scientist telling folks what's up. He has plausible deniability. Just like probably a lot of the shooters in safe areas like schools, theaters and mosques.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The guy claims the message came from ailens, right? According to the cropsies (crop circle scientist) crop circles are messages from aliens. Its not my strong point by no means, so i was thinking....any crop circles out there that could somehow interpret or relate to this story or threat at all? I hear the circles are appearing more. Because of all the 2012 stuff people have been associating the designs to 2012 scenarios. But with this new story, any link to to this theory by chance that would have been mistaken for something else? If its true, and crop circles are alien communication, then something so catastrophic as this should be in all of them (or at least be telling pieces of all this).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I have a major issue with his name being pronounced in the video and not spelled. I have found a ton of different men in houstan texas, going by Sal Conti, Sol Conti, salvador conti, Salvador Conte, Salvadore Conte etc. Problem being I don't know who to look in and I've been at this a couple hrs.

Oh and guys CERA

naca.larc.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/11/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

Salvatore as well.

Of course he picked a common name with various spellings to mess up googling.

The dead giveaway on this is that copied text that says he asked me to edit out his introduction.
Why wouldn't he have made the video with no introduction then?
It doesn't even make sense to say that since he's showing his face with the identifying mole.
It's not a very well thought out HOAX. The people buying this bs aren't much brighter.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CheeseCurd

Until you see a crop circle being formed in front of your eyes in real life and real time, do not believe they are formed by aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join