It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

Believing in demons and angels and gods is thinking outside the box?
Since when?
That garbage has polluted mankind since the first shyster came along and convinced the rest of the tribe to give him all their stuff or the great sky monster or whatever would destroy them.
I THINK, period.
Outside, inside, around and under the box.
Never found a reason to believe in any of that.
Didn't need convincing either, by demons, angels, gods, toothfairy's, talking crickets, or flying donkeys.

You have all the answers you need then. You have it all figured out. And all the hope you need. Good luck with that. Hope it works out for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Call me a believer. We are screwed for something bad this way come. Or if not explain to me why the don`t give a crap attitude by the Government.
Seems to me they all know we are screwed and are just not worried about the today and next month worries at all honestly.
Even Obama seemed changed slightly shocked looking when he took office as I recall and it was nothing to do with skin color.

This actually all fits together very nicely. And as has been mentioned not much to do about it anyhow and it`s no skin off my back if it is false as I mentioned something is up and yes they know. and are preparing for the crazy to hit the fan when we all catch on and that is only to save the chosen till they hide in the bunkers made for this.
S&F for the OP thanks for posting this.
All in all live for today, enjoy it and hope for a better tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I believe in what I, or someone I think I can trust can prove.
Not nonsense and fairytales about burning in hell, and demons pretending to be aliens to convince me they don't exist so that god will hate me, and send me to hell because he can't stand that I was tricked by beings he used to love but doesn't anymore but he loves me, unless I'm gay, muslim, buddist, hindu, pagan, or any other of the beliefs that the other 6 or so billion people on the planet believe, and is going to send me to hell anyway because his son died for my sins but for some reason that doesn't count anymore lalalalalalal.

I am on this particular thread to help deny ignorance.
Not spread gospel, or rub crystals on my forehead.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

For those interested in reading materials including the topic that is being proposed here for personal further research I thought I would just put these out there.

www.nasa.gov...
(on the study of earth's radiation belts - interesting timing)

Immanuel Velikovsky, Worlds in Collision , Macmillan , NY , 1950

Iben Browning and Evelyn M. Garriss, Past and Future History , Fraser Publishing Company, Burlington , Vermont , 1981

Jeremy Bloxham and David Gubbins, “The Evolution of the Earth's Magnetic Field”

This Erratic Planet: What Happens When the Earth Changes Its Axis of Rotation
By Ian Niall Rankin

farside.ph.utexas.edu...

www.nasa.gov...

www.heliophysics.com...

There is an interesting synopsis of what this man is saying by one Janus from lunaticoutpost. This may aid in simplifying the explanation. I found it interesting to read.

Her Text Quote:
lunaticoutpost.com...

"The field is going to flip as the equatorial bulge of earth
reacts to gravitation pressure in flux. (pole shift)

The Van Allen belt (as he calls i) cannot 'fall' unless the
earth stops. It won't stop. It will continue on it's path
around the sun, but roll continually and in exponential spiral,
till it is in opposite spin. The electromagnetic
field will flip, causing arc flash, high winds, flooding of
coastlines, and the complete failure of all electricity,
as our grids are built to operate by energizing the electron
in atoms that make up copper, gold etc.

The electron will be something else. Atomic values will
change, as they are affected by the electromagnetic
field and gravitational pressure or 'signals'

Summer of 2016, is probably about right, about when
the point of no return of the equatorial bulge has reached
apex, and then begins it's reverse restabilization process.
It's a matter of pressure to mass of different densities.
There is nothing they can do. Putting drain straps on
satellites will only increase the amount of harmful radiation
to people on the earth from the sun.

The movie he mentioned was The Core. Great movie
Stanley Tucci, Hillary Swank, Aaron Ekhart.
The project the movie featured was Destini. I found it
odd that he used the word toward the end of the vid.

Whoever those aliens are, they better realize, the higher
up the people, with the most money to communicate, the
dumber they are.

A third of all life will die, not 80%.
My message remains the same, do not go underground.
Disturbances to the earth's crust will be greater than
any man made hardening.

If a message was sent three times, from a 331 based
communication, it's real. Luciferians are numerologists.
they know the meaning of the numbers and could fake it." End Quote

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hmm.. what interesting timing..
new nasa mission

edit: just saw egyptia's post on same-, ya beat me to it

edit on 12-8-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I watched the video also and I'm not going to get into details here about his body language, credentials, or the possibility of this happening or not but can't our ET "friends" help us with this problem with their 1000 year ahead technology? I'm sure that if they are that advanced, they can do something about it

Maybe we have to ask for help and that's a message that we aren't sure we should send.
Think of that option from a High Ranking in denial Military type- it could compromise humans if the aliens decide to do more than "help".

Furthermore, do we..really..deserve to be helped? A species that can't pull together and attempt to save their own because of their differences? We are so elementary in regards to unity. Humans killing Humans, that's mostly what goes on here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by r2d246

I'm simply trying to motivate individuals to stop saying Boohoo He's lying based on content of the video, math, or location of nearest stars. We are not capable of disproving this video on these facts alone. We are searching for life on Mars are we not? We'd like to look at Jupiters moons, saturns moons. Why would it be impossible for another heat producing gas giant to support some kind of life FURTHER than we can investigate at this point in time?

Here is what we have, verbal pronounciation of name, school, dates of start and graduation, PHD, date of birth, town and country of birth, brief overview of his employment history. Let's focus on these things please. We've found few leads, but they require money to investigate further, how ever not many people are completely invisible on the internet these days so somewhere in the billions of pages something could be found. Let's have at it folks.

Ha ha...Ya I hear you. You raise a good point. I mean I hear what you're saying. But here's my thought. If there's another planet with other life forms. Then it would likely disprove God and Christianity as we know it. I can't see too much explaination as to how the two could go hand in hand. It just doesn't work. That's why I don't believe there's any other inhabitable planets.

The reason the universe is so big is because when it was created it needed to simply be big enough so that the human mind could be trapped within it. Like it forces you within the box from a physical perspective.
edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I have this guy figured out.
He's a hoaxer, and a poor one at that, since nothing he said is credible.
The rest of it, I could care less.
I don't need hope.
Hope is for those with nothing left to lose.
Hows that for outside the box?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

You mean Aluminium foil? Yeah not sure that will hold up. xD

link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

I have this guy figured out.
He's a hoaxer, and a poor one at that, since nothing he said is credible.
The rest of it, I could care less.
I don't need hope.
Hope is for those with nothing left to lose.
Hows that for outside the box?

Well it takes all types right.

link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

I am asking to focus on the man, not the story. I am as much a skeptic about the message as anyone else, I'm simply stating until proven false it's plausible.

If this man turns out to be some no one goof off quack, okay. He's exactly that and good day.

IF he turns out to be who he says he is, than we can try to decipher what we will from what he says. Perhaps there is more to this, than he knows. He is trying to convey what he understood of the message. Perhaps, the words used were interpreted differently than intended. If they have been communicating on a 331day cycle, we won't know more for a while, and I mean if this is true, who the # cares. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing now, and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Additonally: Magnetic Pole Reversal Happens all the (Geological) Time

Scientists understand that Earth's magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to 'south.' This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth's poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today's magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth's destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be 'no.'

What was the last word in that EXTEXT? "NO"
What does that "NO" refer to? The destruction of Earth? Yeah, I think so.

I goes on to read:

Reversals are the rule, not the exception. Earth has settled in the last 20 million years into a pattern of a pole reversal about every 200,000 to 300,000 years, although it has been more than twice that long since the last reversal. A reversal happens over hundreds or thousands of years, and it is not exactly a clean back flip. Magnetic fields morph and push and pull at one another, with multiple poles emerging at odd latitudes throughout the process. Scientists estimate reversals have happened at least hundreds of times over the past three billion years. And while reversals have happened more frequently in "recent" years, when dinosaurs walked Earth a reversal was more likely to happen only about every one million years.

So, hmmm, wait, pole reversals happened when the dinosaurs were around and it didn't kill the dinosaurs every single time?
Yep.

Thus, even if a pole reversal were to happen, All data consistent in the geologic record indicates that we pretty much have very little to fear, other than the havoc it'll wreak on our electronic gadgets.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
nice thread OP.
I'm still reading the first pages and I'm not sure how the name and credentials verification worked out. But fot those sleuthing it, I hope you have tried possible minor variations in his surname -- e.g., Conti, Conte, Contti, Comte, Conde, Condi.

Disregard if it had been tried. Back to picking this story up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah, I read that...hilarious & true.
Funny thing is, I used to be a true believer.
Now, I've become a little more sophisticated about it, and a little more critical.
I've said before, I think something is going on, I just don't know what.
What I can't wrap my mind around is bible thumpers in alien threads going on and on about demon this, and demon that, but don't you dare go in the religulon forum saying alien this, and alien that...
The hypocrisy is astounding.
Anyway, this neither.
This is a sad lonely old man looking for a little attention, and there are plenty of sad lonely confused people looking for something they don't even know what, waiting to gobble it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Where in the bible does it say that earth would be the only planet with life? It simply says that our world was created for us, and that god created all the universe. The focus is mainly on Earth in these texts, and if god exists would it not make sense he exists infinitely through out the universe over all life? Just because Man was made in his image does not mean other life elsewhere was not created.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I just wanted to say in response to one of your other posts that it might be plausible that these so called aliens could be something completely unlike us and living as, say energy in the Oort cloud for example, but I seriously doubt it. They would have no reason to contact us to tell us whats about to happen anymore than we would have cause to warn a mouse it's about to get eaten by hawk.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well If he is right maybe its for the best...

Our kind has been racing to a face plant for some time now. Maybe a reset is just what the doctor ordered.
Sadly the survivors would most likely be those soulless husks hording everything to fill their empty hearts.

He is right about one thing for sure; our self fulfilling religious prophesy is a big turd stinking up the place.

The majority of our kind are locked in the low mind materialism state. Woefully selfish and blind. Drawn to exert their pain on any one they can condescend on.

That's all the venting I have. I rarely come online anymore the level of BS is staggering!!!!!!

I'll just be hanging and loving, playing music with friends growing my gardens and working to make life better for me and my family and anyone in need.

If the end comes so be it. I will do my best to persevere, but I'll be damned if fear will enter into my heart that isn't the way a Human Being lives.

Interesting OP If he is right I hope to see you all in the god power. PEACE

OUT

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Additonally: Magnetic Pole Reversal Happens all the (Geological) Time

Scientists understand that Earth's magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to 'south.' This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth's poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today's magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth's destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be 'no.'

What was the last word in that EXTEXT? "NO"
What does that "NO" refer to? The destruction of Earth? Yeah, I think so.

I goes on to read:

Reversals are the rule, not the exception. Earth has settled in the last 20 million years into a pattern of a pole reversal about every 200,000 to 300,000 years, although it has been more than twice that long since the last reversal. A reversal happens over hundreds or thousands of years, and it is not exactly a clean back flip. Magnetic fields morph and push and pull at one another, with multiple poles emerging at odd latitudes throughout the process. Scientists estimate reversals have happened at least hundreds of times over the past three billion years. And while reversals have happened more frequently in "recent" years, when dinosaurs walked Earth a reversal was more likely to happen only about every one million years.

So, hmmm, wait, pole reversals happened when the dinosaurs were around and it didn't kill the dinosaurs every single time?
Yep.

Thus, even if a pole reversal were to happen, All data consistent in the geologic record indicates that we pretty much have very little to fear, other than the havoc it'll wreak on our electronic gadgets.

Ya but he said that it would happen really fast like 60 days which is why it would cause the van allen belts to fall or whatever???

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join