It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 19
132
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
if he was born in 1949 he is 63, but I could have heard him wrong.




posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"HiVOLT (High Voltage Orbiting Long Tether) is a concept proposed by Russian physicist V.V. Danilov and further refined by Robert P. Hoyt and Robert L. Forward for removing the radiation fields of the Van Allen radiation belts[1] that surround the Earth.

A proposed configuration consists of a system of five 100 km long conducting tethers deployed from satellites, and charged to a large voltage. This would cause charged particles that encounter the tethers to have their pitch angle changed, thus over time dissolving the Van Allen belts. Hoyt and Forward's company, Tethers Unlimited, performed a preliminary analysis simulation, and produced a chart depicting a theoretical radiation flux reduction,[2] to less than 1% of current levels within two [3] months using the HiVOLT System."

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

he says his birth year in the video.


Thx, i guess i missed that part. He says he was born in 1949 if i hear him correctly, that would put his current age at 62 or 63 years old... Also when he says his name it sounds like "Salvatore" with a T rather than a D, but i also know they pronounce Ts as Ds and Ds as Ts quite frequently in in Italy/Spain so that may have no relevance... although i am leaning against him being a Salvatore Conte, age 63 atm. Will make it easier to find.
edit on 11-8-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
 


Bullhonky...if it's not true it has ZERO value.
Unless it's entertainment, then it has very little value, as it is derivative, unimaginative, and poorly researched.
It has less scientific fact than a Transformers movie...at least they have hot chicks in them...



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze
 


I appreciate the heads up
off topic, no, when someone comments about my post, i'll reply. I don't troll



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Earth rotates and it will break off, and the energy in the field is not sufficient enough.

Case closed.

Just another new age hippie.

Waits to the end to advertise his beliefs.
edit on 11-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
if he was born in 1949 he is 63, but I could have heard him wrong.


Correct, if he was born sometime before august, that is. If he was born somewhere between the 13th of august and 31st of december, he will still only be 62, today. Basically it´s a 60% chance of him being 63, 40% chance of him being 62.
edit on 11-8-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


I appreciate the advice, I know feeding a troll doesnt help, but its so tempting to say something to someone who is incorrect or out of line. Im not the kind of person that sits idle when something is out of line, and I felt that a post was out of line, just a recent member, and a long time reader, its been interesting since 08



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So 2012 looks like an unlikely candidate...so they're moving the date to 2016.

It just never ends.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Anyone can say they're a doctor and babble from a position of authority nothing bunch nonsense.
Dr. Dan Burisch: Fraud
Dr. Johnathan Reed: another Fraud
Dr. Steven Greer? yup. Fraud again.

This guy, Dr. Sal? Try to guess what category he'll fall into.

Here we have another prediction in a long line of predictions from every crackpot on the planet, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.


edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


Ya but they've been in communication with demons, it's as clear as day and everything he said makes perfect sense. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!!! ???

No they weren't talking to some other planet get real. They were deceived. If they got a reply like that it was a demon replying plain and simple. For the fact that the person on the other end could pull off a reply in 331 days. That means it was some entity within the atmosphere and near dimentions getting the message and replying. Not light years away. ITS' SO FLIPPING OBVIOUS. It's the only thing that makes logical sense.




posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend
 

And it never will, as long as there are "serious researchers" out there worried about whether or not the hoaxer is 62, or 64, or 190.
The simple math proves this guy is full of it.
The fact that none of the previous magnetic pole shifts destroyed the earth, or are even documented as a reason for mass extinction, or even mass die offs, suggests he's full of it.
But hey, lets argue about how old he is, that will solve the riddle.
Serious research indeed.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
So 2012 looks like an unlikely candidate...so they're moving the date to 2016.

It just never ends.


Nope, it never does. It's all a tease.
We have our benevolent aliens that care about us, but won't help, and it looks like we're going to be stuck with them even longer.
Thing is, next month, next season, next year, and every year, we'll have more of these predictions.

NeoVain knows all about predictions with his thread Alien Invasion Next Month (with evidence)
We're still waiting for the invasion forces to show up, but, they could just be very very schlow.

If aliens ever happen, I'm certain that anything and everything we ever thought we thought about aliens will be found wrong.
If some big apocalyptic disaster happens, I'm sure it'll happen at exactly the time that no one predicts it will; like on a Tuesday morning, before breakfast, or something.



posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend
 


it will never end...
predictions come and go like the seasons.



new topics

top topics



 
132
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join