It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

No sh!t...
Like I said, buddy should have put a little more effort into the details as far as the math goes, not to mention the tired old benevolent alien crap.
I suspect when we do find life it will be hostile or ambivalent, if it even recognises us as anything other than a pain in the ass.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Mass die offs, Significant change in continents, these could be the results of a said shift. The way he explained it was not a sudden cataclysmic disaster of hollywood, but the reversal has to do with the internal structure of earth. Changes polarity by changing it's movements these movements could have been the result for the change in continents, as well if the van allen belt dumped it's solar radiation on earth could explain the some what common substantial changes in fossil records through out the different periods. Mass numbers of plants and animals just died and stopped existing while others persevered. The long standing explanations are continental drift(powered by the movements of the plates floating on the liquid core) for mass geological changes, as these plates bump, shift and change areas become elevated as others move back down towards the core to be recycled. If the core did in fact change directions it could very well cause of the course of many years new faults, and eventual new land masses, or the seperation drift of current continents. His immediate concern is the radiation, and our current long standing theory of mass die offs/extinctions are meteorite impacts which would have cataclysmic changes to the ecosystem, but nothing on the scale of a radiation dump. The hard part is how do you detect radiation in fossils that have had thousands, millions, billions of years for those particles to decay? Anything could be left assumed as natural radiation that every living thing, rock, and particle receives daily from the solar radiation that does come in. It's a tricky proposition to prove, even worse most of the van allen belt radiation is Plasma, which would deteroriate quite quickly in our atmosphere, not fast enough to prevent harm, but definately fast enough to prevent hudreds of thousands. millions or billions of years later detection.

For instance look at the last mass die off in the fossil record, now go find the dangerous isotopes we know of with the longest half lives, and do the math. After millions of years would they be anything other than a heavy metal or gas?

"The current statement by the US government is that nuclear waste should be considered dangerous for 1,000,000 years, but I have not seen a reason for this number. A better number, because the standard can be easily understood, comes from the European Union. This is that nuclear waste should be considered dangerous until it is no more radioactive than naturally occurring uranium ore, which is 6,000,000 years.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...
"

Considering naturally occuring uranium is relatively harmless unless ingested or exposed for significant amounts of time, I would think anything in that range would be completely over looked by modern science, so 1 million years for the most comme radioactive mineral we are all aware of. last mass die off,

en.wikipedia.org...

According to wiki the cretacious extinction event 65 million years ago, 75% of all species went extinct. That's more than enough time for radioactive waste to turn to the radioactivity of naturally occuring uranium and for that uranium to decay a considerable amount.

It is commonly understood that through the process of fusion with in stars Helium and hydrogen are fused and form all the other elements through out our solar system including the radioactive elements, as well other isotopes are formed through solar bombardment. Where do you think all of these lovely elements came from? All be it yes, with in the structure of the Earth some isotopes are formed as well, I'm just saying. Mass amounts of radiation, polar reversals these events have significant impacts on our planet, and the long lasting effects may in fact be harder to find through out the strata and fossil records. Too many of us are too quick to pass off things we don't understand with assumptions about what we do understand, and there is most certainly a noticeable pattern with in the mass extinctions we have on record. Yes it's probable a meteorite could have caused each and every one, but as time progresses less and less of the debris left from our solar systems formation remains, seems funny roughly every 100 or so Million years a mass extinction of the species we know of has occurred.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Better call Bruce Willis...

BTW....

Scientists prove Bruce Willis can't save Earth

www.illawarramercury.com.au...

link   
Well, it's a start...

Source: 
Intelius.com

Name:
-Salvador A Conte
-Alias: Sal A Conte

Current/past residences:
-Houston, TX- NASA
-Pass Christian, MS - in Harrison County, Mississippi. DuPont DeLisle facility located in same county.
-Metairie, LA

edit on 11-8-2012 by Q33323 because: Oh crap! I forgot to notice the age of this subject's preliminary report: 88. This person was born before '47.

link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

He (and you, actually) sound like just another new ager...
This blessed golden age after a great tribulation has about as much truth as any other religious diatribe.
If we are part of the next great extinction, then that's it...good bye Charlie.
The starchild that posted above you will be a pile of bones with the rest of us.
If there is a "New Beginning", we won't be part of it.
Some other being will come up from the ashes, just like mammals did after the dinosaurs.
But it won't be us.
And even if it were us, it would be no golden age.
We would promptly go back to killing each other for food, sex, and plain old fun...
You can't change millions of years of evolution with wishful thinking no matter how many times we have a pole reversal...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This guy is bogus. None of his personal information is credible.

I checked all deritives of "Salvatore Conti" including Sal, Salvatore, Salvatorre, and Conti, Conte, Con, etc etc.
None of them matched up. Source is NED "NASA Enterprise Directory" NED

Also, I sent an email to Yale asking if they could confirm if they had anyone by that name Graduate. Haven't received a reply yet but this is suspicious at best.

All PHD Candidates must write a thesis. There is no evidence anywhere of any kind of thesis for this guy to have obtained a PHD from Yale. Also of note is that if he worked 22 years at NASA (taking into consideration that he is probably roughly around 50+ years of age) that he *might* have been eligible for retirement. I checked those records as well and nothing came up.

Either this man has been erased since the 8th of August or this is bogus. Doesn't matter how "TOP SECRET" your job is, there is stuff out there on everyone. Hell, I have a TS Clearance I post on ATS. Especially people who work for NASA which is a Federally funded agency and is subject to complete financial oversight.

Even his acronym of "SARA" doesn't check out. Doesn't exist according to Google.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Oops, I heard it backwards on the 13 minutes in the video, I thought it was a month but it was april of 2011 to march of this year. Guess I wasn't paying attention..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I have written a few threads about the ever increasing shift of the poles and its potential effects on mankind. He raises many interesting points especially when he talks about the poles speeding up having an effect already.

Whether this is a hoax or not I'm not sure.. I must have seen a million videos like this now. If it is a hoax then he is a bloody good actor.

Waiting for someone to verify his identity and credence.

Couple points....

He didn't appear to be reading off any script.

And when he got the point where he revealed that it was gonna be the end his eyes started to water up. So he was feeling emotion about what he was saying. Actors can't easily fake tears like that. So it likely could be real.

I didn't agree with all that crap he said at the end though about his so called solution. He's totally off base.

Here's the problem. Your gonna die someday anyway, hello???? You're gonna die so the time to think about what happens after is now. And you better try and decide on something that gives you peace about that. For me Christianity gives me that. I'm not afraid to die. If I die I'll go straight to heaven. But he did really get me thinking though. Whether I get hit by a bus tomorrow or whether his crazy prediction comes true it's time to get ready now FOR REAL. Can't keep living like life will go on forever on this earth. It's time to make peace with your maker.

Also my theory on what he was saying...

Okay first off lets get real here, it's so obvious he wasn't talking to some planet 57 light years away. It's so obvious it was just demons responding to the message. Why demons? Well it wasn't God. God doesn't reply is strange code. He speaks your language. And if was some amature ham radio person and they were too dumb to figure that out then we got a major problem.

I have a theory on this. He said only 80% of the people will die. My thought is this could be some actual plan hatched to depopulate the earth which is the number one objective of the NWO. So if this happens it might actually be a plan that is being done by design by TPTB. Flip the poles fast to cause most people to die. Leaving the elitists to start over and implement the NWO. They'd be unleasing the NWO on people that would be screaming for the g-v to save them!!! And would do anything they asked from them. Again THE BIGGER THE BETTER is needed to cause the masses to follow and stop thinking and acting freely. Plus so much less people to worry about having to get into complete obedience. Also if this was gonna happen TPTB definitely wouldn't tell anyone about it coming up. so his breaking news of it might makes sense. Like it makes a lot of perfect sense.

One other concept is that if this happened it would actually unit the planet. That's the key problem right now. How can you have a NWO with all these countries having differences and soveranty. You can't. YOu need a world changing event that forces all countries to harmonize. Out of such a event you could see a world leader emerge. As well as the north american union, asian union run by a global g===v .

Like all this makes a lot of sense. Cuz as it is now you got the you-es going around playing cop, and going into small countries to steal assets. That's not gonna bring about a nwo. How long is that gonna go on for. You need some game changer like this to make it happen.

Anyway that's my take.

edit on 11-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Well, it's a start...

Source: 
Intelius.com

Name:
-Salvador A Conte

Current/past residences:
-Houston, TX- NASA
-Pass Christian, MS - in Harrison County, Mississippi. DuPont DeLisle facility located in same county.
-Metairie, LA

edit on 11-8-2012 by Q33323 because: Oh crap! I forgot to notice the age of this subject's preliminary report: 88. This person was born before '47.

Woah good job, are you sure the 88 stands for his age though? "88
Pass Christian, MS" that seems to be his adress... the age is apparently only available if you buy the full report for a few dollars from the site(as well as all kinds of other info).

This might actually be him.

link   

there is a medication for just about everything. If thats you in your profile pic, you look like you could use some medication. lol If its not, im sure you need medication anyway. With the amount of responses you've posted on this topic, and the way you personally adress every criticism, seems like your a little self-conscious. Maybe your feeling a little vulnerable and embarrassed after spewing hateful words. Thats normal, we'll get you a medication for that hun. have a great day and dont forget you pill!!

happy medication is just so fun !!! typical of a depressed woman high on anti-deppresants to start trying to diagnose themselves, god if only I had a nickle for every self-loathing middle-aged woman out there...

link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Everything I have heard about magnetic pole reversal says that it sometimes happens gradually over a few decades and in some cases over a few months.
It has been documented in geological studies.
Nothing ties them to any major extinction event.
If we are talking about an actual pole reversal, there is no evidence this actually ever occured, but there is evidence that it has shifted a few degrees (not counting natural precession).
I for one, am not taking the word of some guy on the internet because what he says "sounds credible"...
That would be stupid.
Come forward with actual evidence of your claims, and do it in a major way.
Not some shady release through a friend on some for profit conspiracy board.
That is the avenue of crackpots.

link   
reply to post by r2d246

It just means he thinks it is real.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Information at the quantum level is everywhere simultaneously. The speed of light is not a factor. Everyone is assuming the aliens need a radio and a set of rabbit ears to hear our transmissions. Actually, it probably takes the whole 331 days for us to receive the primitive form we're capable of decoding. They probably receive our messages at the exact same time they are sent.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Q33323
Well, it's a start...

Source: 
Intelius.com

Name:
-Salvador A Conte

Current/past residences:
-Houston, TX- NASA
-Metairie, LA

Woah good job, are you sure the 88 stands for his age though? "88
Pass Christian, MS" that seems to be his adress... the age is apparently only available if you buy the full report for a few dollars from the site(as well as all kinds of other info).

This might actually be him.

If you watched the video he talks about how they have continually received important messages since 97. One could safely assume he still works at NASA although none of that can be verified. Also, I did the same search as the gentleman above me because it does say "Age 88". I'm pretty sure the guy in the video isn't 88 years old.
edit on 11-8-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This guy is the worst liar ever. People who understand how to read body language will know what i mean.

Watch how he closes hes eyes when he tells something important ..this is a sign of lying. He does it every time he says something like "this is important" or "this really happened" or "this always happens".

Im not talking about blinking here, a blink takes 1/10th of a second, its the fastest movement we can make with the human body. Im talking about the the slow closing of the eyelids that takes about 1 half of a second. Its an unconscious reaction that bad liars do.

Note how many time he looks up and away when he is lying.

Its another hoax

edit on 11-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Hoax it may be. But, you are wrong on the eye cues and body language. Having studied NLP for about 25 years, I can say his accessing cues are consistent with someone who believes what he is saying. There's a sort of bell curve of ways people access and process their internal representations when speaking....or even just thinking. And while the majority of people tend to fall somewhere in the middle section of this curve, and therefor have similar strategies, it cannot be said about anyone that they are lying, based on where they happen to look, micro-expressions, or body language, without calibrating to the person individually.

A part of what makes some people smarter than others, is that often they have internal processing strategies that do NOT match the normal distribution curve. This changes both the kind and amount of information they process, as well as likely having better algorithms for doing so. This guy may not have all the information on this particular subject. But, he believes what he does have, and is attempting to communicate what he thinks it means, and offering a possible solution from his own perspective.

After this, he may well get bought off, or convinced, or be given more information that changes his perspective. But, at this point, I am highly certain he is sincere. Stay well.

link   
reply to post by r2d246

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
What the hell do you mean actors can't easily fake tears/
Have you ever seen a movie?
Christ, I worked with a girl who was an amateur actress at best, and she could turn on/off the water works as easy as you or I could blink.
She said it was easier to fake tears than laughter.
That I believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

That.
Is.
Ridiculous.
Regardless if they are picking up our signals in their magic quantum radio a week before we even send it, it still takes us 165 days, (or 331 or WeverTF you want) to get the signal they are sending to us in radio waves.
The math don't lie, but phony NASA Dr.s do....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm not even going to argue the point that thousands of people die every year from taking pharma drugs. or that people are taking them for things like acid reflux, yellow toe nails, depression, anxiety, yadda yadda yadda, jesus lady I hope you don't have kids, otherwise its just another brood of overly medicated little terrors out there. If you do have kids ma'am, you'd better pray (what are you doing with that stupid look on you face? start praying now dummy, there isnt much time.) that the doctors get every medication right, and you'd better hope they don't have an adverse reaction to one of there meds, and you'd better hope they don't overdoes on it, and you'd better hope 10 years down the line, their poor little heart doesnt fail due to artifically created drugs pushed by a gov't trying to slim the population of stupid people with ill-opinionated mothers. after such a tragedy try not to read the prescription label to see if you administered the drug wrong and get an emotional response from those words on the pill bottle, happy medicating to you and yours!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

That is ridiculous. While it may be true to an extent, that doesn't mean that every time I look at the sky and say it's blue; I'm lying my ass off.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobjones

I'm not even going to argue the point that thousands of people die every year from taking pharma drugs. or that people are taking them for things like acid reflux, yellow toe nails, depression, anxiety, yadda yadda yadda, jesus lady I hope you don't have kids, otherwise its just another brood of overly medicated little terrors out there. If you do have kids ma'am, you'd better pray (what are you doing with that stupid look on you face? start praying now dummy, there isnt much time.) that the doctors get every medication right, and you'd better hope they don't have an adverse reaction to one of there meds, and you'd better hope they don't overdoes on it, and you'd better hope 10 years down the line, their poor little heart doesnt fail due to artifically created drugs pushed by a gov't trying to slim the population of stupid people with ill-opinionated mothers. after such a tragedy try not to read the prescription label to see if you administered the drug wrong and get an emotional response from those words on the pill bottle, happy medicating to you and yours!

I hate to interrupt your argument with Druscilla but could we please get BACK ON TOPIC.

That'd be great. This goes for Druscilla too - if you want to argue about this go make another thread please.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join