It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Q33323
Well, it's a start...

Source: 
Intelius.com

Name:
-Salvador A Conte
-Alias: Sal A Conte

Current/past residences:
-Houston, TX- NASA
-Pass Christian, MS - in Harrison County, Mississippi. DuPont DeLisle facility located in same county.
-Metairie, LA

edit on 11-8-2012 by Q33323 because: Oh crap! I forgot to notice the age of this subject's preliminary report: 88. This person was born before '47.

Woah good job, are you sure the 88 stands for his age though? "88
Pass Christian, MS" that seems to be his adress... the age is apparently only available if you buy the full report for a few dollars from the site(as well as all kinds of other info).

This might actually be him.

If you watched the video he talks about how they have continually received important messages since 97. One could safely assume he still works at NASA although none of that can be verified. Also, I did the same search as the gentleman above me because it does say "Age 88". I'm pretty sure the guy in the video isn't 88 years old.
edit on 11-8-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

I also did the same search, nowhere does it state "Age 88", the 88 being the age is an assumption. And as i clearly stated in my post, that might just be part of the adresse notice the "," sign.

That sure looks like part of the adress to me. But maybe you payed to get the full report? If so please supply screenshot.

edit on 11-8-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

I have an Uncle who believes that he was a race car driver in the 50's.
To hear him tell the stories, is amazing.
Details, names, dates.
If you didn't know him you would believe every word, except for the fact he was born in 1962.
Just because you believe something is true, doesn't make it so.
Personally I think he is reincarnated.
The Dr.'s just say that he is basically nuts.

edit on 11-8-2012 by ViktorHaze because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh really? I'm sorry you went to all that trouble to screen shot that, upload it ATS and then post about it when you could have hit the back button and seen that it CLEARLY SAYS AGE 88.

Link

smh

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Ok. So, I watched it...
MMmmm..... meh.
He goes from speaking of not even beginning to understand their communications, to highly detailed explanations with no thoughts or clues into how they even began to translate it.
Why would someone do this?
Well, his message is cool. The whole world working together.
Who doesn't want that?
But I think this is a very well rehearsed monologue, improved at parts, and justified by a worthy cause.
So no, I don't believe the message is real. I also have no basis to say prove that.
But I'm down with working together.
Count me in.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Polar shift hasn't been exhausted yet. Lets dust that one off for a while.

Believing in something to tears is not proof that it is true.

Looking up means you are searching for an answer. Looking away is a lie. So is covering any part of your face or mouth while speaking. Looking down is trying to remember the lie you already told.

His tears are part of the act.

Intrptr shrugs shoulders... just observing.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

S&F..

Earth is gonna crash and burn.. said Aliens...

got it.

But we already knew this .. in Revelations.......didn't we; where 1/3 of the earth is going to 'burn up' ??

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
Well, it's a start...

Source: 
Intelius.com

Name:
-Salvador A Conte
-Alias: Sal A Conte

Current/past residences:
-Houston, TX- NASA
-Pass Christian, MS - in Harrison County, Mississippi. DuPont DeLisle facility located in same county.
-Metairie, LA

edit on 11-8-2012 by Q33323 because: Oh crap! I forgot to notice the age of this subject's preliminary report: 88. This person was born before '47.

I got these too, two from similar locations one is listed as an 88 year old male, the other no age and not a whole lot of info. Didn't he say he worked for dupont at some point in his life?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Oh really? I'm sorry you went to all that trouble to screen shot that, upload it ATS and then post about it when you could have hit the back button and seen that it CLEARLY SAYS AGE 88.

Link

smh

Thx, that clears it up. I had no back button since i filled in Salvadore A Conte, and this was the only hit so it took me immediately to the page with his info. I guess i should have left out the "A" to get the same page you got... What is interesting there is that there is another salvadore conte, age 55, just below... This guy in the video, does seem to be closer to 55 does he not?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Text(Instantaneous transfer of information was another property of quantum physics that Einstein objected to. He believed it impossible that one particle could instantaneously influence another, trillions of miles away, since this could necessitate speeds greater than the speed of light, something forbidden by his Special Theory of Relativity. However, the instantaneous transmission of information was actually demonstrated by particle physicists in 1997. How it works remains unknown.)

Source

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobjones
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm not even going to argue the point that thousands of people die every year from taking pharma drugs. or that people are taking them for things like acid reflux, yellow toe nails, depression, anxiety, yadda yadda yadda, jesus lady I hope you don't have kids, otherwise its just another brood of overly medicated little terrors out there. If you do have kids ma'am, you'd better pray (what are you doing with that stupid look on you face? start praying now dummy, there isnt much time.) that the doctors get every medication right, and you'd better hope they don't have an adverse reaction to one of there meds, and you'd better hope they don't overdoes on it, and you'd better hope 10 years down the line, their poor little heart doesnt fail due to artifically created drugs pushed by a gov't trying to slim the population of stupid people with ill-opinionated mothers. after such a tragedy try not to read the prescription label to see if you administered the drug wrong and get an emotional response from those words on the pill bottle, happy medicating to you and yours!

I hate to interrupt your argument with Druscilla but could we please get BACK ON TOPIC.

That'd be great. This goes for Druscilla too - if you want to argue about this go make another thread please.

Oh, I'm in agreement with you. Someone is having an emotional reaction to something I said and has gone off the farm with all sorts of silly nonsense that's completely irrelevant to the topic.
A few words on a screen and people overly susceptible to delusional thought suddenly MUST be heard!

As far as the topic is concerned, this whole Dr. Sal thing is nonsense.
I've illustrated a couple points supporting this in my much earlier posts.
Many other people have illustrated fine examples indicating the total fraud of this video.
Still others have commented on how pointless the video is regarding concession that if true, we all die anyway and there's nothing can be done about it.

Thus, this whole thing is a fraud, and even if it isn't, we're all going to die a horrible screaming death that nothing can be done about.

Is there any point in going further?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Link

smh

Thx, that clears it up. I had no back button since i filled in Salvadore A Conte, and this was the only hit so it took me immediately to the page with his info. I guess i should have left out the "A" to get the same page you got... What is interesting there is that there is another salvadore conte, age 55, just below... This guy in the video, does seem to be closer to 55 does he not?

Yeah I would agree with that. 55 matches up pretty well I'd say...but the list of residences on the 88 year old match up pretty damn well with the guy in the video. I guess someones going to have to pay to get this report. Hell I might just to see where it takes me. It's only a couple bucks

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

Didn't seem like a script though.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My brain is melted right now, I need to consider a break. These beings never described what they are, looked like, or what they ate. What if they are composed of Photons(light), they could quite literally be really close by, and we wouldn't have a freaking clue. Sal explains that it did take some time to decipher what they received. Given then the 330 some odd days between transmissions im pretty sure they had some time to figure out more from what they could know. The information is transmitted in bits or clicks. I don't remember how he explained it, but that math is universal, I assume communication is based entirely on mathematics and ways of representing things rather than words. from things or objects could come words, so as the later transmissions became more interesting it could simply be us figuring out how to decipher the message, and the "Alphas" Realizing what we could and could not understand. I would think the higher intelligence would figure out how to communicate with us, long before we could ever begin to understand them. So it's plausible let's stop focusing on the message, and it's fantastical means, and look into the man more. There have been some interesting thoughts, and really not everyone is on the internet, and not everything is available to just anyone. It may take time, but at the very least we could find the man on the video and prove he is or isn't who he claims.

anyone privy to facial recognition software? is it possible to search for matches to the images in the video to the net?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Link

smh

he says his birth year in the video.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

As far as the topic is concerned, this whole Dr. Sal thing is nonsense. I've illustrated a couple points supporting this in my much earlier posts. Many other people have illustrated fine examples indicating the total fraud of this video. Still others have commented on how pointless the video is regarding concession that if true, we all die anyway and there's nothing can be done about it. Thus, this whole thing is a fraud, and even if it isn't, we're all going to die a horrible screaming death that nothing can be done about. Is there any point in going further?

There are a great many reasons why a thread such as this can be beneficial for many people Druscilla. If you feel you are done with it than you have the prerogative to depart. No one will hold that against you.

There are always valid points to be made even if we 'think' we know the answers to some things. Often times we are corrected and enlightened through the process of discovery even when we are sure we have the answers. Other times we are validated in our knowledge.

But always we are ever learning and expanding. So yeah, there is a reason for it.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Yes, you said that before, I don't need the link, I understand the concept.
Problem is, that's not what buddy is saying.
He says 165 days response time.
Irrelevant how fast they could possibly communicate, as he stated exactly how fast it takes.
And it doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I watched that video for not more than 10 seconds because I stopped when I realized he was clearly lying. I'm rather good at reading people.

Too bad I can't prove it because I sure as hell would like to debunk such a topic that seems to be getting a lot of attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Any movie or play done well shouldn't.
It's called "suspension of disbelief"
In this case it is an uber-fail.
His facts don't add up, plain and simple.
Crocodile tears don't sway me.
Possibly I have been around to long and have seen too much, but I know B.S. when I here/see it.
Plenty in this video.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join