It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
So 2012 looks like an unlikely candidate...so they're moving the date to 2016.

It just never ends.

WANNA BET?

You could get hit by a bus tomorrow and then it's over. So get ready okay.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Oh FFS, really?
I hope that's sarcasm.
All this thread needs is demons.
If it hasn't gone on long enough already, we are going to discuss demons sending us radio signals...
Ok then, lets do that.
If demons are out to deceive us, would they not use proper math to do it, since the people most likely to receive those messages actually understand the distances involved?
Or maybe they did it to make this poor, ahem, "Dr." appear foolish, thus tricking us all into believing, what exactly?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You realize because of free will and how it ties into Group Consciousness, that even if that was a possible reality, it doesn't have to necessarily happen. Us simply knowing about it can change it. Your future isn't set in stone, only the past it. The future can change and deviate from possible courses. Which doesn't mean predictions are always false.

Other times on dates with specific numerology, and celestial events, change could take place on a much more sub-atomic level, that we don't even realize.

Lastly, remember Y2K, and how everyone said it was a hoax? First off, it was a real situation that was contained, fixed and patched. Secondly, I don't see the world becoming all sunshine and rainbows since then. It's gotten to become an even meaner and nastier place. Y2K could be part a checkpoint on the road to the end, just like 2012.

link   
Here's a Google+ account of someone with the same name, details etc.

Salvatore Conti

Chaz.

link   
reply to post by zeeon

I agree this guy Sal Conti is very hard to verify.

But you have to see that SARA exists, here.

Pole creep has been making the mainstream news - particularly about aircraft guidance issues.

If the southern magnetic anomaly starts heating up with excessive radiation, we'll have

our canary in the coal mine. Before its us.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

But we already knew this .. in Revelations.......didn't we; where 1/3 of the earth is going to 'burn up' ??

If you are referring to bible prophecy, then there is a huge disagreement about that. If you google it, there are vast differences between groups about the remaining forests on earth. Look though at how many say that a third have been burned up by agriculture, deforestation for population growth or just plain wood for the cooking fire.

Some say up to 90-95% are gone, which takes into account all the forests that ever were.

Some downplay the amount cause they want to cut more for profit.

Some allow for regrowth in their calculations, some don't.

Some have fear-monger agendas and exaggerate.

Others localize their figures instead of adding it all up world wide.

I'll bet a third is about right. And those are already gone. This isn't some foretelling of future events, this is now.

What percent of forests remain?

link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

How are you aware of this? I would think the residual evidence of a pole shift and dump of the van allen belt would be hard to detect, lets see last mass extinction 65.5 million years ago... Hmmmmmm, lot's of time for radiation to dissipate, and the pole shift itself isn't the concern, geologically, it does very little, and we can find evidence of that.

link   
ATTENTION!

Stick to the topic of the thread. Do not engage in any further off topic jabs or discussion.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

Oh FFS, really?
I hope that's sarcasm.
If it hasn't gone on long enough already, we are going to discuss demons sending us radio signals...
Ok then, lets do that.
If demons are out to deceive us, would they not use proper math to do it, since the people most likely to receive those messages actually understand the distances involved?
Or maybe they did it to make this poor, ahem, "Dr." appear foolish, thus tricking us all into believing, what exactly?

I'm not exactly sure what you're refering to. He said they thought it was from the planet 57 light years away. But somehow with there advanced tech they could reply in just 331 if I'm not mistaken. Like that to me says it's just a demon. Then the strange encoded reply that they had to decipher, again the hallmark of a demon, deception deception deception.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just had a thought after reading through this thread, especially the last few pages:

All the attempts to locate who this Dr. Sal is, screen shots of searches, etc.........

Can you imagine if you were this guy and someone pointed you in the direction with a link and the words:

"They are looking for you......"

I think I would drop a brick! Run!

I must say however, that it has been nice to see some serious research by some in this thread to actually locate facts about this guy, instead of everyone simply eating everything he had to say up, or just blindly disavowing it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well, there is no doubt that Y2K was real.
If we had done nothing it hardly would have been the end of the world.
It was exaggerated by people who didn't know a computer from a toothpick.
"AIRPLANES WILL FALL FROM THE SKY!!!!!"
Hardly.
If they knew that would happen, why would there even be airplanes in the sky?
But caution doesn't sell newspapers.
Extreme sensationalism does.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

of course we are talking about quantum entanglement here - the fullblown implementation of

would enable subspace (faster than light) communication and even teleportation.

Remember, those aliens are advanced, interdimensional beings. Inter. dimensional.

Demons of old.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by r2d246

Oh FFS, really?
I hope that's sarcasm.
Ok then, lets do that.

I'm not exactly sure what you're refering to. He said they thought it was from the planet 57 light years away. But somehow with there advanced tech they could reply in just 331 if I'm not mistaken. Like that to me says it's just a demon. Then the strange encoded reply that they had to decipher, again the hallmark of a demon, deception deception deception.

I'll play devils advocate......er....that does not mean I'm a demon though! (hahahaha).....anyways:

Let's say it's all true. They might have a sort of "Relay Station" that is less than 1 light year out, that is able to communicate FTL.......so it takes only about a year to get to the relay and then they get it 57 ly away via the FTL relay.....

Okay, science fiction aside, that still wouldn't make any sense to me: why put a relay so far out to where it takes a year for a message to get there and back? Would make better sense to have a FTL comms relay much closer, say only 1 light day out......

But again, just musing. I really do not buy this video at all at this point.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by visualmiscreant

of course we are talking about quantum entanglement here - the fullblown implementation of

would enable subspace (faster than light) communication and even teleportation.

Remember, those aliens are advanced, interdimensional beings. Inter. dimensional.

Demons of old.

They could get those signals easy. They monitor every communication and maybe even thoughts. But look a clear pattern here....

He said they wouldn't answer specific questions. They wouldn't reply directly about a lot of stuff. Like it wasn't like you and i having this coversation right now. It was vague, shruded in mystery, etc etc. Basically just deception. The hallmark of a demon. It's so obvious.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If it was from a planet 57 light tears away it would take a hell of a lot more time than 331 days.
It would in fact take 114 YEARS.
That does not say demon to me.
That says Bullsh!t hoax to me.
Even if the aliens had quantum "radio" for instantaneous communication as a previous poster suggested, fine.
Then why 331 days?
Why not seconds or less, if they get our message the second we send it, why not the same back?
Is the 331 days how long it took them to figure out what we are talking about?
And how the hell does a planet 57 light years from us know anything about when our poles (either one) is going to shift?
Nope.
No demons.
No messages from the great black.
Just pure, 100%, unadulterated crapola.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Well the huge freaking craters dated to that time might have something to do with most things dying off....
It may have even caused a magnetic pole shift, hell, even an axis shift.
For all we know, all those mass extinctions were caused by....wait for it...DEMONS!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Nice work - BUT

the first several paper you reference from P. Conti are early references

to MRI physics - ie., medical radiology. NOT astrophysics, nor applied

mathematics (like his alledged Yale degree). I'm a radiologist - i know MRI (NMR - old term).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Especially when you factor in that they did it to communicate to a race that is about to become extinct....
The more we discuss this, the more holes we find.
Hoax bin in 3,2,1....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ViktorHaze

I don't like taking sides on such baseless topics, but I will mention this:

You could theoretically have the ability to receive a message in the future, and send a reply in the past with advanced enough technology.

But that assumes this guy is telling the truth, he is not.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join