It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns Europe to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by Iranian-Backed Hezbollah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well with Iraq and Libya out of the way and the international support for anti-Assad forces, I guess we could be ready to slaughter even more citizens... this time the Iranians and Lebanese.

This makes me curious, I wish I could see into the regions future by at least ten years.... NATO launching platform for invading China maybe?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValidInquiry
Well with Iraq and Libya out of the way and the international support for anti-Assad forces, I guess we could be ready to slaughter even more citizens... this time the Iranians and Lebanese.

This makes me curious, I wish I could see into the regions future by at least ten years.... NATO launching platform for invading China maybe?

Interesting theory although i doubt even nato would be loopy enough to attack china........

IMO in 10 years the middle east will be a desolate wasteland....

im not one for doomsday prophesies but at the rate we are going as a race we will most likely destroy most of the global population by then......

somebody is going to push the big red button eventually then it's night night.......

on a happier note.......i have ice cream...want some?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Iran backs Hezbollah

and assists Al-Qaeda

and will soon have a nuke if they don't already

Just like Iraq supported Al-Qaeda/Atta

and their officials met with him in Prague ( my anonymous source says Iranian officials there as well
)

and gave him anthrax

and had WMD's (btw, Ahmadinejad currently has those on sale 50% off for his "We want nukes" fundraiser)

It's a nice drum beat... Sounds like War
edit on 11-8-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by stevcolx
I watched a documentary called 'Iran is not the problem'. I have looked at other publications to verify what they said in the documentary. And they were right. Iran definitely not a threat. The greatest threat to humanity is Zionist Israel and it's pawns the US, UK, EU, Turkey and the Saudi States. Especially the US. They have been up to lots of dastardly plots. Here's a pic that basically explains itself!

That pic already has a coupla threads on it.

I call BS. Iran knows it cannot defeat the US, much less NATO and hence fight their wars through proxies.

Just like the rest.

Thank you for buying our propaganda, please come again.

You got that the wrong way round. It's the Zionists of Israhell and the US that are using proxies. Al-Qaeda Terrorists working for the Zionists are murdering Syrians and Israhell Mossad agents are orchestrating mini False Flag attacks everywhere in an attempt to demonize Iran. Between the US, Israhell, UK and Saudi states there has been a lot of bloodshed around the world. Millions of people have been murdered by the Zionist states all in the name of OIL and World Domination. And there's Hilary 'The Bitch' Clinton gone to Turkey to bolster support for another illegal NATO attack on an innocent country like Syria. This world is being run by Genocidal Maniacs.

And Iran is not in that category. To hell with the Hitler's of US, UK, Israhell and Saudi. I welcome Iran. At least within the last 300 years they have never attacked or invaded another country.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Zionists, Schmionists.

It seems to me that you are just looking to blame others for a unfair world.

Such is life.

You sound like a skinhead or radical islamist by spouting such nonsense.

If you want change, then you had best start with yourself and work from there.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

What? Your not firing on all thrusters mate!!

I take it you are a believer of the 9/11 official story? Or is it you don't like Muslims?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

What? Your not firing on all thrusters mate!!

I take it you are a believer of the 9/11 official story? Or is it you don't like Muslims?

I don't care about the 9/11 story as there is just to much out there, of which I can see both sides stories. So, the jury is still out on that one.

As for the Muslims agrument? Are you really trying to play the race card? Give me a break. I do know that their are good and bad as with EVERY segment of society.

I blame the individual, not the religion, ideology or race for their actions. Sheesh!

We are all being pawned into the next war. But I am of the belief that if Country X goes to war against Country Y, it should be justifiable and be total. Similiar to WW2.

Enough with the proxy wars. It seems that the US and Allies and Russia are the only countries with the stones to actually invade nowadays. But then again, it's a matter of logistics ain't it?

Those who wage proxies wars will one day regret it. Which means everyone will pay the price...one way or the other.
edit on 11-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Iran knows it cannot defeat the US, much less NATO and hence fight their wars through proxies.

Seems a little illogical to me. If they are under the impression that they can't defeat us, why back proxies and aggravate the situation where, if caught, war would most definitely be waged against them?

I mean, it seems to me kinda like saying, "I know I can't kill an elephant, so I'll just send my pit bull to bite at it's ankles" Except in that case, the elephant isn't gonna put it together that I sent the dog, so even that more reasonable than your reasoning... which isn't really saying much...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I watched a documentary called 'Iran is not the problem'. I have looked at other publications to verify what they said in the documentary. And they were right. Iran definitely not a threat. The greatest threat to humanity is Zionist Israel and it's pawns the US, UK, EU, Turkey and the Saudi States. Especially the US. They have been up to lots of dastardly plots. Here's a pic that basically explains itself!

indeed it is. Israel means war and war means Israel. why!? because UK helped zionists to gather some people from all over world and make a #ry for them by excuse of genocide of Germany in the lands of Palestine ! maybe they thought it was easy but after 60 years it shows that it is not ! Israel has occupied some lands of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine. how can this country live in peace with others !
and powers that may think they can boost their influence in the middle east by sacrificing everything for Israel, they are wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

i was taking the more predominate ats manner of a false flag.

Why would Iran want to attack the olympics? A whole lot of nations are at the olympics including russian and chinese athletes. Same difference isn't it?

The MW2 scenario is an American undercover agent takes part in a mass terrorist shooting at an airport, but he get's found out by the russians and the US gets invaded.
edit on 8/11/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

TRANSLATION:

The People's Mujahedin of Iran aka MEK. Their head offices are in Iraq and France.

make sense?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Syria Warns Iran to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by US-Backed israel..

edit on 11-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by murkraz

TRANSLATION:
The People's Mujahedin of Iran aka MEK. Their head offices are in Iraq and France.
make sense?

aka MEK is a terrorist group against Iran ! I think EU does not consider that a terrorist group.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Start here:
If that Hamas cleric doesn't cause fear in you then watch it again.

There's this too:
www.nytimes.com ...
www.cbsnews.com ...

Can you predict what would happen if another nation was launching rockets onto US territory? Can you imagine growing up in southern Israel and living in fear of the rockets???
Now contemplate Iran equipped with intercontinental nuclear-warhead ballistic missiles. Here:
www.americanthinker.com ...

What do you think terrorist groups could do with smallpox or ebola?

If you can read all that and not be shaken then you've willfully closed your mind to it.
edit on 11-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well now again we hear this from another Zionist backed country....Blaming a future terrorist attack again on Iran....there are terrorist attacks all over the world all the time...do we hear it from the US or Israel....No ...They are only blaming one particular country right now....do we hear of all the terror atrocities taking place in Africana nations...or ones from Georgia....or any other ones from the likes of the taliban...or our favorites...Al Qaeda...nope....just that apparently iran is going to be causing somewhere this grief....when are people going to actually learn about Zionists and their agendas...What is going on here....does this make sense...of course terrorist attacks happen...but it is not pre-announced....is it?

This is ridiculous...they are using people to get on side...i hate this ....It is time for all people to rise up against this machine....It is time to take down the media moguls, Time to remove the Bankers....time to overthrow the Zionist regimes of the world...They kill in the name of others...and then they go after the ones they are blaming...this justifys their tactics,....they cannot do this without support of the people...and the stupid people play into their hands....when are the stupid people who pick up arms for any government going to stop it....Stop killing your fellow man.....It is coming to the point technologically where soldiers of war will no longer be required....then we the people are all doomed and we the stupid people are allowing this to happen.

Autonomous drones....robotic killing machines....STOP already.....I am getting so tired of all the people just letting things happen....I am thinking we deserve everything we get now...because we let it come to this....every time some one picks up a weapon of war we let it happen...I am talking about all people from all sides of any conflict.

in commemoration of the 1914 christmas truce in which boths sides of the conflict in ww1 put aside their differences for one day and got along only to rise their guns the next to fight again......HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING.

Christmas truce[

Remember it is not for us to listen to the propaganda it is up to us to stop the propaganda.....I am not saying the Iranians are wonderful fantastic people...but they are no different that the person standing right next to you right now...they are human beings...and propaganda works to make us think they are not...that is how Hitler got away with killing so many jews.....by making people think they were nothing more than mere animals...just as the propaganda machines are doing now.....It is sad to see this sort of thing going on yet again in a so called modern society....

So to the people out there...stop killing on behalf of your governments...they are all liars ....and they are all cowards....they are all deceivers....they are not run by or for the people...they are run by the rich filthy lobbyists of the world and they have not one bit of concern for you or I.
edit on 013131p://f16Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://f19Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"US government says 'look, we've been endlessly poking these guys with a stick! watch us! look! they're bound to react soon! watch out for a reaction guys, we've really pissed them off in every way possible! watch out"

And we are continuing to consider these people our leaders?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Talk about literal fear-mongering, or a meager attempt anyways.

I've watched it thrice. I see a cleric talking about the spread of a religion. I'm shaking in my boots. Actually, the more I watch it, the more I feel the urge to connect my palm with my face in light of your fear and expectation of such.

As far as the rest of your post, while I haven't even attempted to touch the articles, your talk of ICBMs and nuclear warheads are farfetched speculation based not in reality.

That is all.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Talk about literal fear-mongering, or a meager attempt anyways.

I've watched it thrice. I see a cleric talking about the spread of a religion. I'm shaking in my boots. Actually, the more I watch it, the more I feel the urge to connect my palm with my face in light of your fear and expectation of such.

As far as the rest of your post, while I haven't even attempted to touch the articles, your talk of ICBMs and nuclear warheads are farfetched speculation based not in reality.

That is all.

i could not agree more.......

we fell for the WMD trick once already with iraq....

Fool me once.....and all that jazz

i don't know whats worse.. the governments blatant propaganda pushing for war or the ignorant masses that just eat it up.......

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912

Iran knows it cannot defeat the US, much less NATO and hence fight their wars through proxies.

Seems a little illogical to me. If they are under the impression that they can't defeat us, why back proxies and aggravate the situation where, if caught, war would most definitely be waged against them?

I mean, it seems to me kinda like saying, "I know I can't kill an elephant, so I'll just send my pit bull to bite at it's ankles" Except in that case, the elephant isn't gonna put it together that I sent the dog, so even that more reasonable than your reasoning... which isn't really saying much...

It's called a "War of Attrition."

Meaning that somebody makes a war unprofitable. The Revolutinary War comes to mind, amongst many others in more recent history.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Saw this on CNN with the Zionist Wolf Blitzer interviewing some lady. They are really desperate to attack Iran for no reason at all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join