It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Warns Europe to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by Iranian-Backed Hezbollah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
To tell you the truth... as a british citizen.
I fear america more than Iran.

Well done! May your forefathers ( if indeed you are a brit), whom had suffered under Hitler's aeiral onslaught, and begged for USA's help, which was given at the cost of countles thousands of brave americans together with courageous troops from the free world, to INVADE NAZI Germany to end the war, not cry when they heard you said that.

While it is not necessary to show gratitude, for the past is gone, it does wonders if one could just reflect upon the terms and purpose of 'INVASION' or the 'INTERVENTION', and not based opinions upon lies or falsehoods. An error in Iraq does not mean every intervention will be errors. If so, then the intervention in nazi germany can also be considered as a mistake too.

I'm sorry, but as you like to think.... the us did not help end or win WW2. That is fantasy added to history. The US did not fight or defend britain until the end of the war, and they simply came along and dropped nukes on japan which were not needed. In fact throughout most of WW2 america was sitting on it's ass doing nothing.

It is things like this which is why i see the US government as an abomination.

You mention errors in Iraq as a prime example of not assuming every other invasion would be an error?

I'm sorry but you seem to be missing alot of invasions under "error"...

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-05
Afghanistan 2001-05

...and now we are onto Libya, Syrian and Iran (again). All of these are errors.
But yet people are still proud for having your country abuse the entire world for it's own dictatorial policies.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but as you like to think.... the us did not help end or win WW2. That is fantasy added to history. The US did not fight or defend britain until the end of the war, and they simply came along and dropped nukes on japan which were not needed. In fact throughout most of WW2 america was sitting on it's ass doing nothing

You sir have insulted me, my nation and my father who helped fight for Britain. I would kindly ask you to retract that statement so you do not add further injury to the truth. Claim ignorance to the truth or just a slip of the tongue because of emotions gone astray, but do not make claims like this that are unfounded.
Long before America entered the war our men were sailing across the ocean delivering the food and supplies England needed to survive, without these shipments England would have suffered much more than it already had and I would dare even say may not have survived.
Americans, on their own free will fought along side your men, piloted your airplanes and defended your soil because of the anger they felt that our nation was unwilling to come to England's aid.
They did not have to leave their loved ones, their friends and families and their jobs behind, they did so because in their hearts they knew they must, and when you make statements like the ones you have, when you pretend that men like my father, who was willing to give his life for YOUR nation did not exist, you insult me in a way that words can not describe.
I really hope you are a better person than that and will choose to retract your statement and apologize to me and the citizens of America who found it necessary to take matters into their own hands and come to England in her time of need, I would hope you would apologize to the millions of Americans who freely donated money to insure your parents and grandparents had food and medicines to continue on in their darkest hours.
Roosevelt may not have helped England when she needed help.....but the people of America reached in to their pockets, day after day, week after week, month after month and took from themselves so they could give to you.
Have you no shame at all?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yeah, because the terrorists always tell the US government what they are going to do.

Us Government has gone all psychic again. Like the bbc reporting building 7 had collapsed before it did.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Huh, i like how many people on this thread that do not consider this can be in fact, true. Iran claims they dropped a Nuke on London during Olympics, " Oh God! America paid Iran to drop a Nuke on London and Iran and America are best buddies, they just dont show it!".

By the way, any person worth his salt knows Iran spends Millions backing terrorist. They even admit it, and could care less.

edit on 13-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

The US didn't do diddly squat in WW2. They helped arm Ireland (So we could arm Britain and not risk US neutrality) and then sat on your butts trying to provoke Imperial Japan to strike you (Oil/Iron cut, sinking of a Japanese mini-sub) and when they did you threw your weight into smashing an already beaten down German army (under Soviet assaults in the East, Lack of oil for Rommel's army in Africa and Polish/French resistance fighters destroying German infrastructure).

It was Soviet Russia that won the war. They carved a bloody path through Greater Germany and Germany through weight of numbers and then had the strength to neutralize Finnish, Bulgarian, Romanian forces while the Red Army smashed Berlin apart.

What did the US do? Build up troops in Southern England (while complaining about Ireland not letting them use the Treaty Ports) and force a way into Normandy (which were under-equipped and lacking Panzer squadrons).

Then you hopped island to island and dropped two atomic bombs on CIVILIAN cities.

Now, who is the terrorist? Iran, who haven't aggressively attacked another nation in some 200 years, or the US, who have attacked scores since their inception 200 years back?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

The US didn't do diddly squat in WW2.

So you are saying that my father and the men who went to Britain, on their own free will, in fact did not go??
You know they say that 99% of incompetent people are clueless to the fact they are incompetent, and in fact believe themselves to be quite accomplished, you are most assuredly in that 99%.
You take pettiness to new lows, but instead of belittling a man who is already very small, I will refute you with a few facts and let others belittle you instead, hopefully some of your own countrymen will join with me, because credit where credit is due is much more important than your fragile ego.
Pilot Officer Keough was killed in February 1941 – age 29
Flight Lieutenant Mamedoff was killed in October 1941 – age 29
Flying Officer Tobin was killed in September 1941 – age 24
Pilot Officer Leckrone was killed in January 1941 – age 28
You can at best say these were the only 4 Americans who came to England's aid in her time of need, or you can be a man and admit you were wrong, the choice is yours.
Are you a petty little wanker or are you a man who is not afraid to admit when he has been less than honest?
What say you?
edit on 13-8-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

conversation ceased after your comment:"All muslims are unfit for existence"
i am not muslim,but people like you are not wanted on this planet..if you dont like it,perhaps you should think about leaving..
2.1 billion people would agree..
edit on 14-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

I'm sorry, but as you like to think.... the us did not help end or win WW2. That is fantasy added to history. The US did not fight or defend britain until the end of the war, and they simply came along and dropped nukes on japan which were not needed. In fact throughout most of WW2 america was sitting on it's ass doing nothing

You sir have insulted me, my nation and my father who helped fight for Britain. I would kindly ask you to retract that statement so you do not add further injury to the truth. Claim ignorance to the truth or just a slip of the tongue because of emotions gone astray, but do not make claims like this that are unfounded.
Long before America entered the war our men were sailing across the ocean delivering the food and supplies England needed to survive, without these shipments England would have suffered much more than it already had and I would dare even say may not have survived.
Americans, on their own free will fought along side your men, piloted your airplanes and defended your soil because of the anger they felt that our nation was unwilling to come to England's aid.
They did not have to leave their loved ones, their friends and families and their jobs behind, they did so because in their hearts they knew they must, and when you make statements like the ones you have, when you pretend that men like my father, who was willing to give his life for YOUR nation did not exist, you insult me in a way that words can not describe.
I really hope you are a better person than that and will choose to retract your statement and apologize to me and the citizens of America who found it necessary to take matters into their own hands and come to England in her time of need, I would hope you would apologize to the millions of Americans who freely donated money to insure your parents and grandparents had food and medicines to continue on in their darkest hours.
Roosevelt may not have helped England when she needed help.....but the people of America reached in to their pockets, day after day, week after week, month after month and took from themselves so they could give to you.
Have you no shame at all?

I'm British and would like to say......you sir are correct in your statement but what you fail to see is that there will always be people who will make comments that have no basis in reality.... would ''BRITAIN'' have survived without the help of the americans who volunteered to protect our land....most likely...yes... we are a very resilient people however i do concede that without the events of pearl harbor forcing the governments hand then i agree the war would have been lost.......many great lives were lost French,Australians,even common german soldiers who had no ties to the nazi party and hated the regime all these people died and your wild over reaction to what was indeed an inaccurate comment made by one man belittles their sacrifice.... would you care to apologize to all the families of those soldiers?

perhaps stepping down from your pedestal might deflate your ego.....
edit on 14-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

US Warns Europe to Prepare for Terrorist Attacks by Iranian-Backed Hezbollah CIA backed Proxy Group

Sorry, had to fix the headline.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 15-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
these people are no more terrorists than the USA and UK. Probably less actually. If Iran explodes a bomb in the USA it will be called terrorism if the USA does it, it will be called war. How stupid the USA and UK think people are.

You forgot the Is/Raeli faction: the fulchrom effect of the whole issue, as always.

Have we forgotten that US/UK+Is/Rael have a strategic nuclear submarine base on the island of DIEGO GARCIA, Chagos Archipelago, off the southwest coast of India.
Ballistic missiles aimed straight at Iran.
It leads directly up the butt-crack of the Persian Gulf, Northwards.
Is-Rael has its finger on the button, carte-blanche, thanks to US/UK pre-approval, (since circa 2003)

USA/UK will look the other way as Is-Rael detonates the goods!

Oh, and Iran will never explode a bomb in the USA; that's an old fashioned concept.
Russia and China will take care of the issue, once and for all.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

. would you care to apologize to all the families of those soldiers?

perhaps stepping down from your pedestal might deflate your ego.....
edit on 14-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

Why would I apologize??? I did not say claim the US saved England, nor did I say that all the nations you mentioned did nothing.
I merely stated that the gentleman made a false and insulting comment, and for some reason you agreed with me then proceeded to imply I as well should apologize to some people I made no comment about.
Concerning them I will say I am sorry they ever had to be involved in the first place along with any other nation forced in to war

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join